Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Over] The Flower Maiden and the Emo ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Aeris laughed softly, then she turned her head to look at him. "Calm down Xantir, i never said it to be now. First i just said people can be family without being related, it's one way to be like that. Second, it's true i don't want to be in a sister-brother like relation. So to explain it better, you interrest me, but i want to be friend with you first of course, i'm not that easy too."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:26 pm
Electric green eyes still wide he took a few steps backwards. If she wanted to be a friend first then why was she putting ideas like that out? So he interested her, that was good he supposed but everything just seemed to be moving so fast only to screech to a halt and move backwards. "Ummm...you uh. You like...but it's just..."He lowered his head and inhaled deeply to calm him self. "You're just acting so differently. Where I came from it was the stallions that made the first move no matter what."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Aeris smiled and looked at the sky. "I'm sorry if i chocked you. Actually i was not like this before. There was a stallion i really like, but i didn't said it clearly to him, and he left me for an other mare. So now, i said thing like they are for me. I don't want to be too speed, but i don't want to be too slow like before. So do you accept me like that, even if i'm a little tomboy ?" she looked back at him directly in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:20 pm
He listened to her and somehow understand exactly what she was saying. So she wasn't as strange as he thought, there was a true reason for it. "Yes." His voice was not hesitant in the least nor were his eyes. He understood. He understood everything now though he still didn't want to, well, have children with someone he just met. "So who is...was it that changed you so much?"  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:29 pm
Aeris made a really shiny smile because of her happiness. He understand her, it's all she wanted. "He was a stallion i meet when i arrived, we had fun time together, but well he apparently considered me only like a sister. It's the past, i just don't want to do the same mistake as before." she smiled. "Now i played when i want, i said what i think, it's all. There is people who doesn't like, there is other who does. It's what you want to know ?" she looked at him gladly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:12 pm
"I was looking for a name but you don't seem like you want to tell." He nodded and stepped closer feeling a bit safer with the conversation. Moving slow was much more in his style. Rushing was only good in fighting when you had the upper hand. Letting out a sigh he smiled at her gently hoping that this calm would last for a bit.

"You're very kind Aeris you remind me very much of a filly I used to know. I don't know what it is about you..."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:37 pm
"It was the past, and i'm not sure he was aware of what happen. So i will keep it for me for the moment" she winked. She felt good, he was the first one she spoke about this story. She was much calm now, even if she will not change her way to speak.

"Thank you, but i'm not that kind according someone." she laughed.
"a filly ? who ? beware don't mix me with someone else, i will be upset". She said it but she still smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:05 pm
He smiled nervously thinking that she was serious. He didn't need her to be cross with him after all he found they got along fairly well. Better then anyone else he had met yet he still didn't want to tell his tale. Or did he? It had been close to a year since he had last seen her. Was that enough time to mourn in silence? He didn't know for sure but he needed to move along.

"Her name was Bysti...I met her the day I left...actually I met her because I left..." As he began his tale he felt like a weight was lifting. It made him want to continue even though in his mind he could see the past flickering about making it seem so real. "She looked very much like you though her eyes were a dark brown, nearly black though I think I like yours better..." He coughed a bit trying to cover the slight slip. "They were trying to hurt her...so I took her away...though I haven't seen her sense."

He stoped there. Anymore and he risked losing himself.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:13 pm
Aeris came closer and rubbed her check a little against his. There is nothing more than friendship in this action. She just felt he maybe need it. "I understand" she said softly. "No more question about it right now, it's not the time." She turned back looked at the sky and started to run. "Catch me ?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:49 pm
He moved slightly at the action but didn't actually pull away. Somehow the action was comforting but he didn't know why. He had never had this kind of attention before and he liked it. In fact he was a little sad when the warm feeling left.

"Catch you?" He tilted his head to the side giving her a confused look. He had used this training before but he couldn't think of a reason why she'd want to put her self on the line. He didn't really want to hurt her but if that was what she wanted...

He bit his lip then bolted after her hooves pounding into the frozen Earth. His spikes glinted in the sun as he began to gain on her preparing to take her down. He didn't truly want to but she seemed to want to train.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Aeris ran as fast as she can. She liked running and she thought it can make Xantir feelling good too. The wind, there was nothing better to made you feel free.

"Yeh you know, a race" she said

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:35 pm
"A race?" At this he stopped. So it wasn't his training after all. That relieved him he wouldn't have to hurt her. It seemed he would need to ask what she meant from now on to avoid hurting her. Their worlds overlapped in several phrases each having completely different meanings. Right now that didn't matter as the clothed mare was slowly fading from sight. "Hey hold up!!" He shouted dashing after her.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:57 am
The voice of Aeris started to be away. "You never do little race for fun ? But i will not wait for you, it's not interresting if i do" . She said it but she started to be tired, she ran with all she can. But she was happy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:58 pm
His eyebrow raised as he rolled his eyes and pressed on. He wasn't used to running for fun but somehow the whole act amused him.

Grinning was something he had never done before but now a wide one spread across his face lighting his eyes. He pulled his head back and let a cry of joy to the sky before leaping into the air closing the distance quickly in only a few bounds. He figured that it was because of the dress but in what seemed to be no time at all he was running only a body length behind her. "Is it more interesting now?" He asked sounding entirely sincere. He didn't want to be boring her by not playing the game right.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Aeris was surprised when she heard the cry, she turned her head toward Xantir to see what happen, apparently it was joy. She smiled and then continued to run.

Xantir started to be close, "Yes it's but i think you will be faster than me" she said with a smiled. She had something in mind and she started to run near the river with all the speed left.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff