Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shigure and Spice and Everything nice! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Spice laughed a bit, a kind laugh and not one that would be making fun of him. She couldn’t help but wear a continuous smile upon her face as She was around this Soquili for some reason. She stopped laughing after a few moments and then began to speak.

" Well that’s a good reason to, and I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn’t feel very nice if I had. And it's good to act like a foal every once and a while, isn't it? After all what else is suppose to make one feel young Neh?"

She closed her eyes and thought of what it was like to be a foal. Though her childhood was cut short she could still remember it. Not many of the other children would ever play with her, in fact they feared her from the storied their parents told about her and her eyes. But there was still her brother who would play with her and his friend. All three of then would romp around and skidder about as foals should.

But that memory quickly passed and her eyes re-opened and looked strait out into the forest. She wondered what else was out there, in these lands. How many Soquili roamed free in this place that seemed always alive even in the dead of winter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:08 am
"Its hard to feel young when you are being called an old pervert by your family all the time. But I feel so young around you, Im really not all that old just older than the rest of my family." Shigure watched her for a moment eyeing her as she closed her eyes.
He wondered what she was thinking about and as he did an odd calming sensation washed over him. He felt peaceful all the sudden as though he could just stand their watching her for ages.
He had just met this mare but something about her made him smile gently and yet almost made him sad.
Then again he was the type that didnt think he was meant for happiness after loosing his mate.
Shigure watched her gaze as her eyes reopened and she looked into the forest.
"What are you thinking about Spice?" His voice seemed abit softer almost sweet sounding as he stared at her with a gaze of curiousity.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:31 pm
" Shigure your not Old at all. You should pay no mind to them. And there is nothing perverted about you that I had witnessed. So far your a sweet and kind stallion. "

She smiled and then looked over to him. He seemed to be relaxed quite a bit, he seemed almost at peace. Her Green eyes flickered with light making them appear to be full of life and zest. Bt still her eyes stayed gentle. She looked away almost saddened by the question and though it took her a while to reply she did.

" The past... my family. It would seem that i was not meant to have a happy past. But that’s why I can only look forward to the future, after all it brings on such surprises... Like you for instance."

She turned to him smiling her eyes looked happy but still the sadness loomed inside of them. She turned her body a bit so it curved delicately away from the view of the forest as she faced him now. Strange I have not known this stallion long...... but it feel like I have known him some how....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:03 pm
He was being quite polite around her,he had really had a reason to be perverted at the moment. He was the type that was perverted when oppurtunity knocked such as hearing something that sounds like something its not suppose to sound like.

Shigure laughed abit at what she said.
"Im a pervert of oppurtunity right now I have no reason to be perverted.
After all you dont have a shirt for me to lift,nor have you said anything I could twist into perverted thoughts. Besides that I really dont want to offend you in anyway, I like spending time with you."

He watched her and his peaceful feeling crashed slightly he felt like he had made her feel bad in some way.

"Its not about the past not being happy. Life is full of pain and suffering, but one must try to move thoses memories from your mind, leaving only the lesson they taught. One must dwell on the happy times and know that everytime things are bad your happiness is just around the corner. Find the happiness in the simple joys of day to day life and more good things will come your way. I know this cause I decided to enjoy the simple pleasure of a walk to try and clear my mind as well as get away from my noisy herd and I met you. You've cleared my mind and given me a new friend if that isnt happiness I dont know what is."

He saw her smile but frowned not really beleaving the sadness was all gone. But after a moment he smiled lightly thinking that this mare really was something to behold. Never,never has he met or even dreamed of such a mare and though she went agaisnt everything he was taught a woman should be he couldnt help but start a real crush on her.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:22 pm
She laughed Full heartily at his comment on the perversion. Though he probably could be a pervert, it would not offend her. It would amuse her before it offended her and she thought this with a laugh.

" Well I doubt you would ever offend me with something such as that, I would most likely laugh and join in the perversion. Ohh and there’s nothing you could lift is there? What about my tail? It is pretty long, could be a dress if I wanted it to."

She teased and laughed. She flipped her head so the bangs went out of her eyes and they dropped over to one side. Now Both of her Soft green orbs peeked out onto the world with a gentle sparkle in them. With these Orbs she again observed him and noticed his peaceful state seemed to be disturbed and she hoped she had done nothing wrong.

" I Agree with you on that Shigure. But it always seems I find Pain before happiness. I've screwed up so many things.. my family, some one I loved dearly... And Sometimes I just think I would be better off alone. But then Its stallions like you Shigure. You seem to make me smile in a truthful way, and you lighten the mood a lot. And I thank you for that.. And I also Apologies in advance if I should ever go and do something stupid to hurt you"

She dipped her head in a curtsying manner. She really was thinking now and what if she got to close? What if she did get close and she just ended up hurting another? Thoughts of this nature filled her mind and she closed her eyes, letting peace wash over her face letting herself believe that she would not hurt anyone else, or let herself get hurt in the process.

Indeed this stallion was strange but the more she thought about his strangeness the more she felt attached. Though he was polite that wasn’t the only thing she noticed. He seemed sweet and nurturing, had a sense of humor which was always a plus.

But Other then that her mind did not look more into it for it was an odd dram of finding some one so strange.. yet to her perfect in some weird way. Her smile came upon her face as she kept her eyes closed thinking, waiting for him to say something to bring her back down to that place.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 pm
Shigure cant help but laugh at the tail comment he should try that later but right now she would be exspecting it so it wouldnt be as fun.
"Becarful you might make my perverted side act up." Shigure said with a silly flirting growl.

He kept a smile this time though a type of sadness started to loom in him.
"Spice .....the only way you could hurt me is to tell me to go away and never come back. My herd is split not all of them came here, I broke generations of family traditon by moving on our land, you can imagine what the traditional side of my herd thinks about me for doing that.
No one is better off alone its better to hurt then not to feel at all.
Your welcome but its really nothing to thank me for, its my pleasure.
I dont think you should apologize for something that hasnt happened.
Its a good chance that if two soquili get close they will hurt eachother but its the making up that makes it all worth wild.
Do you want to tell me in detail what happened between you and the one you loved?"

At this point Shigure didnt want her to think about the one she used to love, but at the same time, he wanted her to be happy. His sides were fighting himself one said he could see if there was a way Spice and her Lover could make up, the other wanted to tell Spice she should never think about the horrible stallion again.
He tried not to display any emotions on his face but it wasnt something he was good at. He was smiling but his eyes betrayed him as being abit confused maybe abit worried and yet happy almost dreaming look at the same time.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:23 am
" Well maybe that’s what i wanted to see"

She winked playfully, but at the same time noticed the sadness he held. She nickered softly to him to try and coax him to sheer up.

" Well I would not tell any one, especially you to do that. And who cares what that side thinks. If they can't love you for your decisions then they have no business interfering with your decisions. ... That does sound nice though I have never 'made up' with any one as... I have never been giving that second chance like others."

She thought about his question and as she did for some reason no matter how much she tried to keep it back, a few tears dribbled down her face. She turned her head away and let the hair fall in front of her face. Her red cheeks shone from the liquid sadness dripping from her bright eyes.

" I indeed loved him. When we first met he didn’t seem that bad. I helped nurse him back to health when the wolves attacked. I tried to help him, I didn’t want to get close but i did. In the process of just trying to help his white eyes stole my heart and kept it.

Till we met again.. he changed.. he wasn’t the same Cadaver i knew at all. He changed.. He crushed my heart, stomped on it and threw it away like it was nothing.. His white eyes captured me but i will never stare upon them again..

I thought I would forever be in the dark but then i met you.. There’s something about you Shigure. Its like you where the light in that dark place.. I will admit when i first met you I wasn’t looking forward to it at al. But now I’m rather glad."

She smiled and looked up, tears still slowly leaking out of her eyes. She didn’t like any one to see her like this, crying. Slowly she let her head fall, not believing she just admitted that to not only her self but to him. What the hell is wrong with me? She thought as she shyly pawed the ground delicately.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:25 am
"Oh my dear you are exspecting it, what's the fun in that?" he said smiling abit more as she nickered to him.

"Not to give someone a secound chance is foolish, everyone makes mistakes. "

Shigure watched with a very upset manner as she started to cry. He didnt like to see anyone cry much less a mare. It sounded more like she still loved Cadaver till she begain to talk about Shigure. He felt his heart skip a few beats before he heard something she said. It quickly ran through his head. It wasnt the same but the again it was so close.
~"Shigure you are my light in this dark and boring place, even if you are a perverted lacking in manners fool."~ He dropped his head letting his bangs cover his face.
~Am...am I...crying?~ between seeing Spice cry and being reminded of something his passed lifemate would say Shigure was fighting his watering eyes. ~She'll think me a fool~ He panicked abit mentaly wondering what she would say to him.

"...You....seem....to be ..my rose....in a feild of dandilions."
He wasnt sure what he was thinking right now, but he managed to say that much atleast.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:48 am
Spice Listened to him and She feel silent trying her best to hold back any more tears, the ones that seemed to be rolling down her face. When her eyes looked up she found that his face was down. Surprised Spice looked worried to him, afraid that her crying had caused him to go into a depression.

In her own selfish guilt she had almost forgot all about his past mate, and how she had died. About to say something he beat her to it. Her eyes grew wide in a surprised manner as he called her his rose.

Out of instinct she moved closer and began to tenderly nuzzle his forehead. She didn’t really know what she was doing but she had the erge to comfort him. Gently her words came after that as she pulled away nervously.

" Please.. Don't cry.. I'm sorry.. Please don‘t be upset"

Her green eyes feel back on him as she waited to see what he would do. She didn’t know what he would think of her nuzzling and was a bit embarrassed that she had just went and done that. Without thinking on her part it happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:24 am
Shigure tenced as she touched him he shivered for a moment before calming relaxing to her nuzzle. He hadnt been touched by anyone save the occationaly kick from Yuki for saying something perverted to Tohru. He lifted his head as she backed away he wished she hadnt.

He got himself to smile through his tears.
"Spice, its...good to cry...,its good for you...not keeping it in. Never feel like you shouldnt cry infront of me,because as you see I dont mind showing you my...true emotions."

Shigure wasnt sure what was going on now but he was being almost completly honest with her about his feelings
He watched her tears flowing from his eyes as he atemped smiling at her trying to let her know his crying was nothing for her to be upset about.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:36 am
She looked at him in an almost dazed state, her mind listened to him as her eyes tried to sober up. She smiled as he did and felt better. She wasn’t sure what this was but she felt relaxed. Comfortable with it all, which for her seemed to be odd in a soothing way.

" I know its good to let it out.. but I thought i had caused you pain from my memory.. I thought I brought up painful memories for you which I didn’t mean to do if i did.. and so i wanted to apologies for that if I did it..."

She shied away and looked back. She moved closer again. Hesitating she moved her muzzle to nuzzle his neck. She did that for a few moments before she again spoke to him,

" Thank you for wanting to listen.. and thank you for crying with me.. it seems a little less... Odd when your not the only one pouring out."

She smiled but kept her muzzle pointed down wards at the same angle of his shoulder. Though her tears where not of sadness, but happiness now. It seemed like she found a friend that listened to her and she could actually be herself around.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:03 am
"...It was my own memories that brought me pain not your's, but it is not your fault and you shouldnt feel bad about making me cry finally."

Shigure closed his eyes as she nuzzled him he was still for a moment before his tears begain to slow down and he returned the nuzzle. It felt right with her,he didnt feel weird about the contact at all now.

"Ill always listen when you want to talk...but there is something I dont understand.....why where you blaiming yourself for the break up with Cadaver it sounds like it was his problem not your's."

He waited for her answer for a moment before deciding to ask once more thing.
"If you could and he wanted to, would you make up with him?"

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:15 pm
The hot air from her breathing feel upon his neck from her muzzle. Se flicking when he first nuzzled her back but relaxed after. The last one that nuzzle her was Cadaver and that was a long while ago it seemed. Soon she shied away blushing as her tears stopped falling as well.

" Because It's always my fault. Everything bad that happens in my life is my fault. I have no one to blame but myself. I've come to accept that... And No I don’t think I would if I was ever given the chance, I know it would just end up in hurt again.. Besides something better has come along."

She smiled and nudged his shoulder gently. It was true in her mind, though when something good happened bad was sure to fallow, but for now that didn’t matter. For now everything seemed fine and for her that was good enough. Her hooves made clipping noises as she walked on the stone. She lowered herself to the ground to lay down while they waited. And as she laid there with all four of her hooves tucked underneath her she looked up at Shigure smiling with light green eyes.

(( I would like to state that Spice did love Cadaver, but they where never mates, they werent a couple nor an item. Though the way i've rpied Spice may make it sound that way it was not meant to. It was merly her wording that made it sound like they where mates at one point. But they where Never mates. I just wanted to state this so every one can be happy and as well as i'm trying to keep as little confussion down as possible thank you

~Libra))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:37 am
Shigure smiled though his checks were still tear stained. This was so odd yet he didnt seem to care. So open they were being it was blowing Shigure away,no games, no lies, just true feelings.

"Maybe it might have been your fault for choosing the wrong guy,though most of the time our heart's do to choosing and our mind are numb,but it was not your fault that he crushed you. Men....all soquili can be cold heart and or selfish in no way is something ever one soquili's fault."
Shigure thought about the last part she said and smiled abit more,perhaps just maybe she was feeling the same things as him.
He worried though,this was going to fast, they needed to slow down.
Shigure didnt want her hurt or himself hurt for that matter.
Shigure wanted to make sure he wasnt a rebound stallion or something amoung thoses lines.

Shigure watched her for a moment before checking his kimono it wasnt quite dry which wasnt an awfully bad thing it meant more time before he was home and would have to leave Spice. He wanted to lay beside her but laying down might get the rest of his kimono wet which would defeat the purpose of waiting, but was that really a bad thing?
For now Shigure was at a loss for words as he simply looked Spice over.
"Im...glad you arent interested in going back to him." Shigure said truthfully but was also trying to think of something more to talk about though his mind echoed with so many thoughts it was hard for him to think.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:11 pm
In reality Spice too was thinking about how this was moving.. She wasn’t sure if It was because she was relieved that some one wanted to listen to her for once or if this was just a spur of the moment happening. What ever the case she just smiled. She didn’t care what it was she believed she was truly growing to like this stallion and he seemed like he felt the same.

" That is Indeed true I must say but what ever the case I am still to blame for what happened. It was almost like i instantly feel in love with the first stallion I ever actually spent any amount of time with, whish was stupid of me.. I may had pitied him as well due to his state. No matter, I will not do that again and I Learned from my mistake. I will get to know the Soquili before I let them hold my heart."

Getting up she smiled to him and shook a bit to get what wetness and or snow had stuck to her. On her hind quarters some scaring was present from the wolf attack that happened a while ago but it didn’t seem to bother her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff