Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Alucard's demonic/vampiric training ground (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:11 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
he walks back to her "alright...you ready for another move" he asked her
She springs up from her rock. "HECK YEA!" She responds. "What next?"
"alright, i guess the darkness flame would work for you" he said to her
"Cool, how's that work?" She askes.
"watch" he said as he sticks out his hand, and forms a black flame in his hand
"Wow...cool...how'd you do that?" She says.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:30 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"what i did was summon a flame into my hand, and then infused it with darkness...this is a very powerful flame...and after you can conjur it, you can use attacks with it" he said to her as he makes the flame disappear  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:32 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"what i did was summon a flame into my hand, and then infused it with darkness...this is a very powerful flame...and after you can conjur it, you can use attacks with it" he said to her as he makes the flame disappear
"Sweet! Lemme try..." she says. When she does attempt it, all she gets is a normal flame, along with her sleeve catching fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:43 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"Sweet! Lemme try..." she says. When she does attempt it, all she gets is a normal flame, along with her sleeve catching fire.
he freezes it with his ice nunchucks  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:45 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"Ehe, thanks... sweatdrop ...how do I correct this problem?" She asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:54 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
he tears her sleeves off, "i think that might be better for one...first, you keep the flame out, and then concentrate your dark energy into the flame, and when it has enough, it will become black" he said  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
he tears her sleeves off, "i think that might be better for one...first, you keep the flame out, and then concentrate your dark energy into the flame, and when it has enough, it will become black" he said
*really should've worn a t-shirt today* "OK, here we go again..." She attempts it 3 more times, the first time, she just gets a puff of smoke, second, a normal flame, and finally, 3rd time, she gets it right!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:51 pm
Chu watched from a far then walked closer."You know as well as i do alucard thats not the darkness flame thats just a cheap imatation.The darkness flame isn't made from dark energy and fire.It is already like that.The darkness flame choses it's own weilder." The kitsune said to him."Not everyone can learn it so stop trying to teach it.It'll just end up hurting your students." He said as he disapeared in a puff of smoke.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:55 pm
Chu Jaganashi
Chu watched from a far then walked closer."You know as well as i do alucard thats not the darkness flame thats just a cheap imatation.The darkness flame isn't made from dark energy and fire.It is already like that.The darkness flame choses it's own weilder." The kitsune said to him."Not everyone can learn it so stop trying to teach it.It'll just end up hurting your students." He said as he disapeared in a puff of smoke.
*stands there and stares* "OK...how'd he do that?" She said, while very confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:38 pm
Chu Jaganashi
"yeah i know, im just working it that way first before she can handle using both of them at once" he said to chu  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
"yeah i know, im just working it that way first before she can handle using both of them at once" he said to chu
"Soo...what'd I do, exactly?" She asked, even more confused than usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:03 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
"i taught you the poser way to the darkness flame,but i will teach you it properly soon enough"  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:06 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
"i taught you the poser way to the darkness flame,but i will teach you it properly soon enough"
"I see, alright, then..*from now on, short-sleeved t-shirts are in, long sleeved ones are OUT!*"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:12 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
"I see, alright, then..*from now on, short-sleeved t-shirts are in, long sleeved ones are OUT!*"
"yeah, good idea" he said, and then shows her a black dragon tattoo on his arm, and the whole thing glows, and shows her the real darkness flame "that is the real way to summon it"  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:18 pm
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
"yeah, good idea" he said, and then shows her a black dragon tattoo on his arm, and the whole thing glows, and shows her the real darkness flame "that is the real way to summon it"
"...ain't nobody said anything about tattoos.."
She said, slightly iffy about this.  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas