Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:16 pm
Swiftly moving around the forest floor, he stops, remaining hidden in the shadows of the trees and nearby brush, catching sight of two figures, and silently gets a little closer. While approaching the two figures, a snap can be heard from under his feet, so the young man jumps upwards rapidly, disappearing into the canopy of a nearby tree. Seeing no threat is made, he hangs down, and drops, inching ever closer. Once beside one of them, he reaches out towards him, tapping him on the shoulder lightly.

Nodding once, as was his own traditional way of greeting, he crossed his arms, and spoke up, his voice somewhat catchy, like a familiar song, yet somewhat deep, much like a young punk's.
Greetings. Is it true you are the teacher, Chu, of who has been mentioned so many times by the people here? If so, could I possibly get a lesson in Ninjutsu?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:08 pm
Chu had heard the man comeing through the forest.Knowing he could have attacked instead of just comeing out,he didn't go into full alert mode."I don't take on students unless they pass one of my tests." The kitsune said calmly as he looked back at the man.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:19 pm
Holding his eyes still to the kitsune's, he lets his arms drop, and hang back at his sides, seeing as the fox-like creature had heard him, and his silvery hair catches a slight glint from the moonlight, and his eyes now start to glow their usual jade due to his 'night-stalker' vision activated. Reaching out once more, he was about to take a tuft on Chu's fur, just to see if it was real, but restrained himself, and spoke up once more. Very well, Chu, what is this test you have, being quite curious myself, I would like to try and solve it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:31 pm
Prince Damien
Holding his eyes still to the kitsune's, he lets his arms drop, and hang back at his sides, seeing as the fox-like creature had heard him, and his silvery hair catches a slight glint from the moonlight, and his eyes now start to glow their usual jade due to his 'night-stalker' vision activated. Reaching out once more, he was about to take a tuft on Chu's fur, just to see if it was real, but restrained himself, and spoke up once more. Very well, Chu, what is this test you have, being quite curious myself, I would like to try and solve it.

"Ok then take this scroll and give me a good answer to it and i'll take you on as a student." Chu said as he handed one of his scrolls over to the man.His long black tail swished slowly behind him.
((i'll send the scenerio through pm just give me a few mins to think of one))  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:08 pm
Taking the scroll from the kitsune, his eyes closed as he nodded, but remembered what class they were, and opened them again, just in case. Opening it up, he saw what the writing had read, in letters that seemed burned on, and already a thought came to him, so, reaching into his right pocket in his dark jeans, he brought out a feather quill, pearl white and iradescent in color, as he dipped it into a wound of his. Scratching a response on the parchment, he handed it back, and spoke. Many thanks, Chu...I certainly hope this is acceptable  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:13 pm
Chu took the scroll and un-roled it. After looking over it for a few minutes he closed it."You have passed my test and this was a very good answer" The kitsune said with a smile.He replaced the scroll back into the pouch behind his back."What type of ninjutsu did you want to learn? Fire,Earth,Water,Wind,Medical?" He asked him.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:32 pm
Upon hearing the choices, he drew the feather to his face, twitching it across his chin a few times as if in thought, then, wondering if he could do two, he felt a little stupid, since he already was capeable of a few fire skills of his own, but since he would like to learn more, he gave the feather to Chu, as a token of his commitment to it, seeing as this was his own feather(Chu, not knowing this yet), but seemed like that of a divine angelic spirit, and spoke up. If possible, may I learn fire and is there any of darkness or shadow? I'll study real hard on them. You have my word, for as long as this feather shines, I'll keep at this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:40 pm
Chu nodded to him."I'm glad you have determination to learn and as for the ninjutsu there is some shadow ones but not many.One of the shadow ones is a forbidden jutsu so that wont be one you learn until i decide your ready for it." The kitsune said answering his question.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:47 pm
Nodding twice, as he understood, he was about to utter two of the spells that might have been considered to be 'the forbidden ones', and his jaded eyes drove back to their usual luminancy, since the morning sun was coming up. Glancing towards the fox-creature, he crossed his arms once more, but this time a symbol of his youthful defiance, and once again, he spoke up. For the shadow jutsus, would it be "Kage Bunshin..." something, or "Souja Sousai..." something? And one more thing, this determination is common in me, you'll see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:12 pm
Chu nodded when he said kage bunshin."Yes Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is forbiddin and could be considered a kinjutsu like Souja Sousai no Jutsu but that one is a last resort jutsu." He said to the man.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

kurakoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:02 am
Chu Jaganashi
kurakoma
what about me???

((did you read the first three posts?))

yes i have  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:23 am
kurakoma
Chu Jaganashi
kurakoma
what about me???

yes i have

((ok then i'll send the scenerio once i think of one))  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

kurakoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:57 am
Chu Jaganashi
kurakoma
Chu Jaganashi
kurakoma
what about me???

yes i have

((ok then i'll send the scenerio once i think of one))

k sounds good  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:34 pm
Chu Jaganashi
Chu nodded when he said kage bunshin."Yes Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is forbiddin and could be considered a kinjutsu like Souja Sousai no Jutsu but that one is a last resort jutsu." He said to the man.
Nodding once again, as he stated which jutsus were forbidden and refused saying them anymore. Wondering when his first lesson would be, he turned, and glanced his eyes towards the kitsune, only to find him to have vanished. Letting out a sigh, he heard a noise, and pointed his face in the direction, catching sight of them, and made his way over. Speaking up once again, he looked to the fox creature. When's the first lesson begin, I'm eager to start, Chu.  

Damien Sparda

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:56 pm
((just to let you know i'm in my humanoid form most of the time))
"Well first off i would like to know the name of my student" Chu said from the branch of a tree.He had been sittin there thinking of which katon jutsu he could teach his new student first.  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff