Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:52 pm
Zahariah watches Syd with almost amusement before he shrugs. "I wouldn't say anything to try to change your mind and view on those issues. They are your view and opinions. I am not the one to try to change that." He retorted while brushing some of the snow away from the grass and he leans down and began to graze. He grins to himself as Syd contiunes to throw insults and sarcastic comments toward him. He shakes his head while grinning widely at her. "Oh you caught me. I have a lover who is pink with eye-burning rainbow sparkles and neon rainbow hair with glowing red eyes." He sarcastically says as he shakes his head. "And he is right behind you right now.. boo."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:03 pm
Syd cackled and almost fell over laughing, not just form his words but his so called proclaimed lover. "Oh and then just what have you been doing allt his time then? Speaking just to hear yourself talk? Do not try to convince me of that silly notion you claim. Your words fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. Save them for someone who cares, perhaps like your make belief gay, neon rainbow, sparkly lover. " She continued in gurgles of laughter, bellowing from deep inside. What a ridiculas stallion he was. She didn't even waste amoment to look behind her like he wanted her to. Instead she turned behind her and spoke to this imaginary stallion. "Oh whats that you say? He's a pathetic self absorbed a** and is a lousy breeding partner? Well I'll have to take your word for it sir!" She let out a few more laughs and gave him a mocking look.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm
Zahariah shakes his head as he watches Syd laughing and he smirks lightly. "I am glad I could amuse you, Obsydian." He says as he shakes his head as he contiunes to stand there watching Syd making fool out of herself by laughing and pretending to talk with his so called imaginary friend. "You are really cute when you are like this, sweetheart." He sarcastically says while he shakes his head once again. He smirks at Syd in amusement, actually enjoying bantering back and forth with her. "I think he likes you. Why don't you guys go behind that tree and have fun?" He makes kissy sounds as he shot the mare similiar mocking look.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:37 pm
Syd just laughed and found herself on the ground on her back, rolling with legs in the air laughing. It had been some time since she had a good laugh, especially at another's expense. "Of course I laugh....who would not laugh at such a pathetic existance? " She rolled over onto her side, trying to quell her laughter until it was just gigglesnorts. She looked up at Zah with tears welling up from laughing so hard, still trying to hold in giggles, "Thanks for the offer but I don't like sloppy seconds much less fudge-packing. He might have some disease contracted from your a**." She went into a gigglefit again, not able to relly contain it at the moment.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:55 pm
Zahariah contiunes to watch Syd laugh more as he rolls his eyes in beamused annoyance. But the laughter from Obsydian made him feel almost giddy with happiness because he actually made someone laugh at his own expense. "Really funny, Obsydian.. really funny." He mutters as he walks down the hill once again, heading toward the mare slowly to see what she will do when she see him approaching her. His golden eyes sparkles with mischeif as he smirks at the laughing mare. He have the feeling that they will get along eventually but for now, he settled for banter and exchanging insults.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:18 pm
Syd watched him approach and quickly scrambled to her feet. She still did not trust him this close to her, nor did she want him in her personal space. Her laughter was subdued and she compused herself, still with an amused expression but alert with a slight hint of warning if he came near shining in her eyes. What could he possibly want now to venture near her again? Another kick in the teeth maybe? She'd surely obligue him with that. "Well I found it very funny, but then the truth always is isn't it?"  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 pm
Zahariah smirks in amusement as he sees the mare scrambling up to standing position while composing herself. He steps up to 5 feet line and stands there with a wry smile on his face. "Indeedy, truth is always funny along with lies and jokes." He mumurs while watching the mare with relaxed expression on his face. Its evident that he is relaxed with her around him now because he quickly gotten used to her comments and behavior. "I am not going near you.." He holds his hoof out in front of him near Obsydian, obiviously mocking her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:04 pm
Syd stared blankly at the silvery, striped stallion as he neared and stopped at the line she had designated as her personal zone space. "What are you smirking about? heh well.. you got me there. I can't argue with that statement" Syd huffed, really hating to agree with this intolerable stallion but she couldn't deny what was true. Damn him. She gave him a half hearted cold stare as he spoke again. "Thats good because you'd be little stallion bits onceI finished with you if you did. Mind I remind youI've landed two blows on you so far..and you none. thats 2-0 for me!" She smirked mischieviously, her blue eyes meeting his alluring golden orbs, and taunted him now with that, trying to drop his pride and ego just a bit.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:15 pm
Zahariah stares at the most infurtiating yet beautiful mare with a beamused smirk on his face, his molten golden eyes gleams with mischeif. This mare is virtually the first one to bring that mischeif and assholish side out of him and that suprises him. He moves his hoof closer to Obsydian while mumuring lightly, "I am not going near you." He raises his eyebrow at Syd as she threatens him again. "You got me.. you are better than me." He shrugs as he stares at Syd. "Should I go and jump off the cliff?" He inquires the mare with voice dripping with sarcasm. But the fact that Obsydian is right took his ego and pride down few pegs but he refuses to show that she have gotten to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:13 am
Syd continued to watch Zah, arching an eyebrow as she kept this close eye on him. What was it about him? He angered her so much, not to mention insulted her and was completely rude...so why did she stand around here almost asking for more just by her presence? Her eyes locked with his, an intense gaze as he took 1 step closer, yet claimed he wasn't coming near her...her eyes just gleamed, daring him to keep it up. "Are you stating truth or are you just trying to mock me? perhaps even just agree with me to get me to let my guard down?" She questioned him, wondering just what he was thinking. She casually smirked at his next words and asnwered him just as sarcastically, "maybe...it might spare the world your existance...or perhaps just spare my ears of your intolerable voice and annoyance at the very least."  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:31 am
Zahariah stares into Obsydian's eyes as he grins lightly, enjoying every moment of this encounter with this particular mare. his hoof wiggles lightly, obiviously mocking her like a pesky little brother or boy would do to their sister or a girl they liked. "I am just merely stating the truth, I do agree with you there that you are more stronger and you handed my tail back to me on the platter." He truthfully says as he lets his hoof drop in the exact spot it was hoovering around. "You wound me deeply, Obsydian.... NOT!!" He snorts as he rolls his eyes when he moves slightly closer to her, obiviously challenging her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:06 am
Syd mused at his antics.. It was obvious he was trying to pester her..so she just wouldn't let him have his way with that. "Truth be told Zahhhhhh, any mare could kick your a** and hand you your tail. But I'm sure you much prefer the stalliosn near your tail." She grinned lightly at him, watching him waver his hoof and finally drop it. She snorted and flicked her tail back and forth, tossing her head a moment as she contemplated a few ideas. "oh but I don't want you wounded, I just want your existance smited from the earth. Is that so much to ask?" She gave him a coy, innocent smile.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:19 am
Zahariah twitches as Obsydian stretches his nickname out, obiviously doesn't like that. He raises his eyebrow at Syd before he moves his muzzle closer to the mare's face grinning widely. "You are too quick to assume that I am a homosexual stallion, my dear. I am just as straight as an arrow." He purrs as he quickly moves his muzzle back before his muzzle gets mulitated by this female. "Yes, it is too much to ask, Obsydian. Why don't you assist with smiting my existance from the earth eh?" He taunts the female.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:31 am
Syd chuckled at his words. Now this was getting interesting. He was daring to come closer, and she'd allow it just for the moment. "Oh? Am I not to assume so then? You made it so obvious. Straight as an arrow...yup thats usually how a gay stallion likes it in his a**. oh curiousity, do you give or receive? or both?" her eyes twinkled now as she started to enjoy the play on words and insults back and forth. She snapped lightly at his muzzle as he withdrew it, obviously not meaning to catch him with her teeth, her grin widening. "oh well I could assist. it would give me much pleasure to smite you. "she walked forward, circling him now. "Where should I begin? Would you like me perhaps to bite your neck?" she gave him another coy, mischievious look as she snapped and clicked her teeth togetehr, still walking aroud him.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:43 am
Zahariah does a heavy eyeroll at Obsydian's playing with the words before he smirks slightly at Syd. "Actually.. I rather to give instead of recieve because how can I recieve something from a female?" He says with a sly grin on his face. "What about you? do you give or recieve?" He quipped while smirking at her snapping lightly at his muzzle. He watches the mare circle around him like a predator will do with the prey but in this case, both of them are predators with different goals in their minds. "You know.. I love the pain so you can start with my neck.. shoulder... rump.. you know.." He teases as he moves his body around to make sure the mare doesn't get behind him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff