Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply GAIA MERCHANT FORUM (Quest & Beg ONLY!)
:: Ace's Donation Tips :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll
  :3
View Results

Cherrypanda7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:55 am
Hello peoples, hey how do you quest for something I have never tryed before and I'd like to try it so if anyone knows how I'd enjoy to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 am
Also *about the art shop or avvie art* if you're not good at drawing but you still love it and want to stick with it.. you can always offer to do freebies in the freebie minishops. It's good practice and there are lots of people that will tip you gold just for your effort.

It might not be alot and it's always random amounts, but any gold is good gold, I say.

Just have the right attitude and have fun.

and to Cherrypanda7, there are different types of Quests. One type is when Gaia has you do a mini-mission, which is pretty easy, and after you finish it, you get a prize item that pertains to the mission. The items are pretty cool since they are always something you can't buy from a shop. Also, I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed it out, but you can do a current, valid Gaia Quest up to 3 times. That's 3 prizes once concluded. Usually, to activate these, you can look through your announcements or they can start by talking to one of the Gaia NPCs.

The other kind of Quest are user quests. That's when you are working to try to earn something you can't afford on your own. They are usually dream avvie items and such... or maybe it's just one thing you've seen that you really want but can't get right now. Some people advertise what they are questing in their signature area.. others make forum posts for help or donations.

Hope that answered your question. smile  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ChinkyNinja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 am
thanks ace.
^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:19 pm
thank you Ace!!  

animefreec

fye fye fye

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:47 pm
thanks.
btw i cant open the sheer's guide.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:45 am
Thanks for this guide!  

Drifterdhp

x KILLA MOB x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm
he thnx for the help ace i appreciate it i got alot of donations and look at meh i used 2 hav like only the belt and the pants and now look at me guide helped out alot biggrin so ty  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:52 pm
GOLD please dont care how much  

NarutoCloud1

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

surymi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm
heythx for the tips^^ heart i think ill like to wor with a partener than to work by myself.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm
These tips make total sense, but they're the kind one may forget from time to time, especially if they're in a rush to establish a quest or such. You are awesomeness- incarnate.  

cln4evr

Shameless Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Tausill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 am
tnx for those tips.. helps alot..^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:26 pm
yeah thanks  

kiffster

Lonely Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

iDensity

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 am
Goddess Ace
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So, you want to get donated to?

Rule Number One: DON'T EXPECT THEM.
+ Never expect donations, alot of people are questing on Gaia and they only donate out of the goodness of their heart.
Rule Number Two: Participation is the key.
+ Truth be told, if you're only hanging out in the subs - you will not get donated too. You have to be active on the main forum for people to notice you. We are NOT a chairty, you will not get gold or items simply by asking or making a topic.
Rule Number Three: Don't keep chanigng your quest.
+ If you're questing for item - don't stop. No one wants to see a new item every week - questing takes time and if you stick with it, you have a better chance of getting donated too.

Tips:
+ Sheer's Guide - This is how to make gold, seriously.
+ Don't be an a**-hat and don't diss the guild because you've yet to get donated too. There's a reason.
+ Saying you'll take anything is fine. I always give away my stuff from Daily Chance.

And why am I listening to you?
+ Because I'm Ace :3
+ A Nitemare Scarf was donated to me<3
+ I never give up on my quests.
+ And I'm a vice captain of this guild.

If you don't like this FAQ, there's the door.

This Guide has been written by Goddess Ace, if you have any concerns - pm me.

Sigh where can i get gold fast, i need to buy fremeres guard and enchanted book for my avatar below.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:07 pm
Johwo
Goddess Ace
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So, you want to get donated to?

Rule Number One: DON'T EXPECT THEM.
+ Never expect donations, alot of people are questing on Gaia and they only donate out of the goodness of their heart.
Rule Number Two: Participation is the key.
+ Truth be told, if you're only hanging out in the subs - you will not get donated too. You have to be active on the main forum for people to notice you. We are NOT a chairty, you will not get gold or items simply by asking or making a topic.
Rule Number Three: Don't keep chanigng your quest.
+ If you're questing for item - don't stop. No one wants to see a new item every week - questing takes time and if you stick with it, you have a better chance of getting donated too.

Tips:
+ Sheer's Guide - This is how to make gold, seriously.
+ Don't be an a**-hat and don't diss the guild because you've yet to get donated too. There's a reason.
+ Saying you'll take anything is fine. I always give away my stuff from Daily Chance.

And why am I listening to you?
+ Because I'm Ace :3
+ A Nitemare Scarf was donated to me<3
+ I never give up on my quests.
+ And I'm a vice captain of this guild.

If you don't like this FAQ, there's the door.

This Guide has been written by Goddess Ace, if you have any concerns - pm me.

Sigh where can i get gold fast, i need to buy fremeres guard and enchanted book for my avatar below.

try being friendly... try zOMG.... you just have to find your game....  

II EL-cALvIn II

GAIA MERCHANT FORUM (Quest & Beg ONLY!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces