Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
X-Men Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite X-Man/woman?
  Cyclops
  Gambit
  Jean Grey
  Magneto
  Mystique
  Nightcrawler
  Storm
  Rogue
  Other (explain in post)
View Results

Hi-Z-32

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:19 pm
I have to admit that I enjoyed all three movies BUT I had to enjoy them with an open mind and not liken the characters to their book bound betters. One could sit and rant all day about how characters are unlike themselves (I mean, other than Cyc and Logan's animosity and the JG Cyc Logan triangle there wasn't much that you can say resembles the character feelings from the books but if all you know are the animated stuff then you wouldn't notice those problems as much). That said, the movies were enjoyable as a diversion but not as fulfilling as one would hope (you know, like being in the mood for a good swashbuckler movie and you end up watching the Pirates of Penzanse - it's a pirate adventure but not really what you wanted)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am
Jean Grey turning evil?! I couldn't believe it! She killed Cyclops (Scott) too and Professor Xavier! Then Jean got killed too! AUGH!!!  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

EBMoonside

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm
User Image

Is there a specific reason why you left the greatest X-man out of the poll? He's hot, sexy, hairy, and he's got that animal magnetism that draws females to him like fire draws moths! I mean, COM'ON!
He was the only one who could stop Jean Grey. Too hot. Too sexy! Jean knew it, too. She knew it, all along. I would've dropped Scott in favor of Logan, so fast, he would've broke the sound barrier! Wolverine was a sexy MF'er!
Consequently, Hugh is the ONLY man, outside of my Darr, who can make me squeal like a fan-girl!
HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 pm
I love Mystique I love her back story, and the fact that she is also 'immortal' or has an extreamly etended life.

My family calls the third moive

Wolverine cries like a b***h  

7raindrops

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:28 pm
my favorites are Rogue from comics she just sucks in the movies. Jubilee she is not the stupid annoying girl as she is in that 90's show. She doesnt even have powers anymore and still fighting as Wondra and Emma Frost Im glad cyclops is with her now in the comics do not like jean emma is cool u never know with her what her intentions are.  
30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games