Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Sora's Parents..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandlelightsChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:53 am
hmm...Like everyone else I too forgot about his parents, though at this point and time from how far the story has progressed it would be pointless to bring his parents back into the picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:02 pm
oh ya i remember before sora went outside in the bad weather
his mom said " dinner is ready" or somthing like that  

dark_acid_rain

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Constance Ringwood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:12 pm
That is an intresting idea. I'd also like to see what his parents look like.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:05 pm
*SPOILER*
You think i don't know you havent beat the game yet? confused well i do! twisted scream and i know ur trying to take a peak at the end well i decided to not say what i wanted because ur trying to cheat! scream and i know that all thoses who have beaten it would feel the same isn't that right! 3nodding  

The-Oblivion-man555

Skully-verse

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:01 pm
I think I'm weird. I thought about all their parents' reactions to this repeatedly...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:09 pm
Have you HEARD his mother's VOICE? With that whining at me all the time i'd be GLAD to leave.

xD;; That was so rude of me. I'm sorry Misses Sora's Mommy! D:

Her voice actress is on EVERY show, i swear! she's that generic cartoon voice. xD I think his dad is dead or somthing...Riku seemed pretty glad to leave though. "We'll never have to [or is it get?] to see this island or our parents again!"

[Toshi.Muffin]

[~Panda.DJ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:27 pm
I forgot all about them as soon as I defeated Dark Side. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:08 pm
Sora's parents spend too much time away from home and didn't notice that he wasn't there... or that they were gone as long as him !! omg~

.Z.3.L.L.

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:00 pm
hm.. Maybe he leaves the home a lot so they don't notice? But that is a good question. I wonder what they look like..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:53 am

You could see Sora's mom talking to him on the night the storm hit the island.
And when Riku's about to go into the darkness to go to a different world, he says "We may never see our parents again." They're around 14/15 and it seemed to have been around Summer when the storm hit.

The world was destroyed, but the main story is focused on his friends. Riku had already made the choice to be separated, but Sora's just sorta stupid and has that... what's the word? Where you only think about one thing and nothing else? He only cared about the people he was with who he saw go away, and what he heard was going wrong the minute he got into Traverse Town.
Memory of a goldfish. lol

When KH2 is around, Riku and Sora are still away but Kairi's in school.
Who knows about their parents. :shrugs: it's just not a part of the epic journey/main plot I guess.

Naynram Ukir

XxSakura_Ninja_GirlxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:10 pm
good question^^,hmm i forgot about them after he left destiny islands><  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:36 pm
I didn't really care about his parents because he seemed to forget about them.
But I really wish I knew what they looked like!!!

X_Hollow Insanity_X

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:42 pm
I was wondering that throughout the entire game.

**SPOILER**

Maybe Namine' affected their memories?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:34 pm
That would be interesting.

Maybe destiny islands will be a world again in KH3. It'll be bigger, like part of a town you saw in KH2, maybe you could go in it. Explore his hometown. It would be interesting, but I can't think of a reason for it be apart of the plot.
A break place?

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

king death death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:24 am
In KH2 you saw a part of the town they lived in...and sophie and kairi had forgotten about them...but then kairi mentioned sumthing about a boy...but wait..wasnt roxas dreaming that?...and then you saw the destiny islands from across the way when kairi was peering at it...but the town looked more like a village o.O...but if that world was destroyed how was kairi still in it?...o wait the islands come back at the end of KH1...so destiny islands will more than likely play a good role in KH3...besides well be able too see there background...why they act the way they do during KH! Com and KH2...i think this is exciting...but if the world was devoured and everyone but sora and the gang turned too heartless...wouldnt his friends and family be heartless?o.O who knows how many of his friends he fought while they were heartless...ok im done =D  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff