Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:20 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
Well, DUH!!! As well as the following wrong thought....

I wanna put my hand on Sam's neck... Lay him down... And do naughty things which I can't actually mention because Gaia is PG-13...

... I don't necesarily want to CHOKE him... Just rest my hand there... And feel his Adam's apple move up and down....
sweatdrop

LMAO!!!! That is so creepy I love it!!! AAAAAAHAHAHA.. I dont want to -choke- him.... i just want to -touch-.. his.. adam's apple..... lmao! weirdo..

*goes up to jared* can i feel your adam's apple?

*dies of laughter*

ok first off... LOL.

secondly i thought you wrote - jared can i feel your adam's n****e.

lol i was dying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:50 pm
jelloh0530

ok first off... LOL.

secondly i thought you wrote - jared can i feel your adam's n****e.

lol i was dying.

....... eek ........... AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!! *deep breath*........ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA! xd

My adam's n****e? Man... I'd love to see who gets to play Adam.... wink  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

breezz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:22 pm
wow, ive never thought about that before, but ya he does  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:02 am
hmm i always thought the chocking sam was funny...they did say that in season 2 there would be alot more angsty dean and shoot first sam because dean is getting over the fact that his dad was a pansy and decided
Spoiler thru playthings in white: ya know....ive known for..well 22 years that my son may turn into somthing evil and monsterous...so im just gonna..i know i know so i dont have to live with killing my baby ill kill myself..but before i do that i gotta lay this on deans shoulders so he knows he will eventually have to kill the only person who has ever meant anything to him as i die in his place..haha jokes on you Deany boy...
ok so i dont really know johsn thought process but this appears to be orrect as far as i can tell
so now Sam has to be the Rambo and Dean must take his place as the reluctante hero  

PhoebeMarie

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 am
well... yah.... and John didn't know about Sam for the whole 22 years.. he only found out recently... probably when he first left in Season 1.. I mean sure he was closing in on the demon cause it hadn't resurfaced in so long.. but I dont think he knew everything from the get-go...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:27 am
arsilverangel
well... yah.... and John didn't know about Sam for the whole 22 years.. he only found out recently... probably when he first left in Season 1.. I mean sure he was closing in on the demon cause it hadn't resurfaced in so long.. but I dont think he knew everything from the get-go...

umm actually he did know Kripke said in an interview..im at school so i dont have my bookmarks when i get home ill post it...
well anyways the gist was.. the "truth" John learned from Missouri was that Spoilers*the demon was making warriors out of babys sammy included*spoilers

and didnt dean ask him somthing like "how long have you known" or the demon says "you know the truth dont you"
and John says "yeah for a long time now"  

PhoebeMarie

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:50 pm
*waves hand at all the speculation*

*hehe* I just wanna get back to Sam/Jared and his adam's apple... Is it so terrible that I read what I wrote and REALLY wanna do that??? eek
... Like... At a convention I could ask Him, "Jared..." *head tilts to side* "Could I touch your Adam's apple?" ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:15 am
poor sam.  

clhoffman

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:51 am
PhoebeMarie
the gist was.. the "truth" John learned from Missouri was that Spoilers*the demon was making warriors out of babys sammy included*spoilers

and didnt dean ask him somthing like "how long have you known" or the demon says "you know the truth dont you"
and John says "yeah for a long time now"

Yah... he said 'I've known for a while'.. which doesn't sound to me like he's know for most of Sam's life... but I could be wrong.

fpvs
*waves hand at all the speculation*

*hehe* I just wanna get back to Sam/Jared and his adam's apple... Is it so terrible that I read what I wrote and REALLY wanna do that??? eek
... Like... At a convention I could ask Him, "Jared..." *head tilts to side* "Could I touch your Adam's apple?" ninja

......No..... just..... No..... unless I'm there... and can also partake in the touching... of his adam's n****e. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:54 am
*hehe* pff... You'll just have to come to Australia, then!!! eek

cos if the opportunity comes a knocking, I ain't gonna keep that door shut! lol  

fpvs
Vice Captain

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:07 pm
Going back to the choking of Sam...yes now I really really do belive it...I just finished watching all of the first season...I saw the "Home" ep...when the poltergeist tried to choke him the lamp chord...it wraps around his neck...I was like oh crap he's going to die...(I know it doesn't make sense)...but still you'd think his head would pop off! rofl So yes...it is in fact true... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 pm
morbid_beauty
Going back to the choking of Sam...yes now I really really do belive it...I just finished watching all of the first season...I saw the "Home" ep...when the poltergeist tried to choke him the lamp chord...it wraps around his neck...I was like oh crap he's going to die...(I know it doesn't make sense)...but still you'd think his head would pop off! rofl So yes...it is in fact true... 3nodding

HAHA! Yah... and in second season... hm.... he gets hit a lot.. and exploded... hahahah! neutral  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:15 am
HAHAHA! If they bring out Sam/Dean dolls, the Sam one totally has to come with all the implements that cut/choke/snap his neck... *hehe* And his head should totally come off! *hehe*

... That'd be funny biggrin That's one doll I wouldn't be able to leave in it's pristene box! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:57 am
Very true. I have noticed that. And why don't any of them have some really wicked scars on their face? Because they have been pretty torn up, and not even the hint of a scar.  

ice eyes4478

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:59 pm
ice eyes4478
Very true. I have noticed that. And why don't any of them have some really wicked scars on their face? Because they have been pretty torn up, and not even the hint of a scar.

Really...especially after that car wreck...and I love battle scars...they are hot! whee  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff