PRP When Light Meets Dark. (Shetan & Johar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:29 pm
Shetan stumbled abck from smashing into the tree, dizzy and light headed, before falling over onto his butt. What had jsut happened....? He tried to shake his hed to clear his vision. It was then he felt a soft nuzzle on his cheek and shivers ran down his back...none had ever touched him other then his mother....most would have paid for it with their blood, but somehow she was different...it felt soothing to him. He lifted his head to look up at her with groggy eyes. "I think I'm ok...aside from a few cuts and I think I'll have a bruised chest for sure." He sat there a moment longer, allowing his vision to become clear again, before getting to his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:42 pm
Johar took a step back so he could get his bearings back. " i'm glad, as even though i jsut met you i wouldn't want harm to come to you." though she had the urge to want to be closer she gave him is space and she gazed back at him and looked him over to be sure he really was alright.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:51 pm
Shetan shook his head and cleared away the last of the dizziness. His chest hurt, but it would heal in a few days along with the now bleeding cuts and scrapes. He raised his head to look at her her, seeing the concern in her eyes as she spoke. He noticed she ahd stepped back, but he had a strong urge to be close to her....somehow it had just felt right...maybe those dreams meant something after all...and he was just starting to figure it out. He stepped closer to her, taking a bit of a chance to see how she would react, he nuzzled her muzzle and cheek softly. "I am glad to know someone cares if I live, die or even slam myself into tree full speed." He grinned at her, flashing that playful look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 pm
Johar let him step close towards her and when he nuzzled her she flushed a bit when was noticable against her white coat. she returned his grin with her own. " im glad, your glad that i care." normally she would never let any stallion get too close to her but with Shetan it was diffent as it seemed liek it was right.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:03 pm
Shetan could see the rosey red blush easily on her soft, white coat. That was interesting...was she shy or did she feel it too? "I am most happy that you care. I have never found another I allowed so close to me...or one that felt so right to be this close to....those dreams...."his voice trailed off before he spoke again. "Do you believe in fate? That perhaps certain things are meant to be?" His crimson eyes softened and sparkled like ruby gemstones.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:11 pm
Johar's chocolate brown eyes always had a softness about tham even as she looked at Shetan in the eyes and saw his eyes soften which brought a smile. " i must admit i never have let any stallion so close but it seems so right to let you close." she stopped in her sentance and gave a nuzzle before contiuing. " it may sound silly of me but yes i do Shetan."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Shetan allowed a smile to cross his face as she came closer to nuzzle him. "I have never been one to believe in fate or love at first sight even...but somehow..those dreams...and now...seeing you...being with you and close like this...." his voice trailed off again. "I feel as if I know you, as if we were meant to find each other, those dreams leading us closer to each other." He stepped closer so he could lean his head against her neck, feeling the warmth of her body and her soft, silken mane. He whispered softly now in her ear, "I feel like I was meant to be by your side and you by mine. This feeling..is it love? Either way, stay with me. I do not want to be without you now that I have found you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:18 pm
Johar felt safe and comferted when he leaned his head againsted her neck. when he whispered to her they where words that for whatever reasondeep down when she first saw him they where words she had wanted to hear. " i feel the same way Shetan. i dont want to leave your side so yes i will stay by you no matter what." her words where whispered back and her words where ment to show that she would be devoted to him even though she did not really know him but felt she did in a weird way.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:25 pm
Shetan pulled his head abck and smiled, gazing into those deep brown eyes. In them he saw his future, he saw a purpose in life, rather then just wandering in darkness. "You bring light to the darkness in my world. If what we both feel is true, we know what we feel in our hearts, they why wait any longer now that we have found one another?" He thought for a moment before speaking again. "Johar, I would like to ask you to be my mate, my love, you and no other. I will be loyal to you and only you, my light in darkness."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm
Johar gazed right back into his eyes and saw that what he was saying was true. She was almost speechless but managed to make a reply. “Even though all this seems so fast, I feel, I must follow what my heart says." pausing in her sentence she nuzzled him. “Yes Shetan I would love to mate you and stay by your side. i will be devoted to you and stay by your side." feeling completely at peace, she would never leve his side.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas