[prp] near the pridelands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:42 pm
"Oh...umm..Maybe you should head back home, your cousin is doing his own thing," she nodded softly.

"How do you think birds stay in the sky? I've never thought to ask one," she muttered glancing up at a passing feathered creature. "Do you think it's magic?"

She blinked and rolled over onto her stomach and started to rub her face into the dirt, a fly had gotten on her nose and it tickled. She was starting to grow weary about conversation and ehr attention span was thinning. The smell of earth filled her nostrils and she sighed. The smell of wet earth mad her thinki of the cave, it's damp mildew smell.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:16 pm
"I can't do that!" He almost whined this out, hesitant in his reply. "I couldn't leave Taabu alone, even if his parents are coming for him.." He muttered softly.

After a minute she mentioned birds, and Kenai let his gaze seek out one. "Maybe something with the air." He said slowly. "Well. I dunno, since they're in the air a lot. I see them on branches, sometimes."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:29 pm
"His mum will probably grab you too, after all they're your family." She nodded knowingly, it was quite possible they wouldn't come for little Kenai, but she liked him and wanted him to be safe.

"I think it's magic, not the air." Aww childlike views!

Aadil's blue eyes seemed to glaze over and she stood wanting to leave, "if you need anything little guy you come find me. I'm in the pride here, but I must be going. You stay safe." in an odd motherly way she leaned down and licked the top of his head. She started along on her walk, waiting for the moon to come.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:42 am
Kenai laughed slightly and beamed at her. "Thank you for all the advice and help, aadil." He called softly after, and then rolled to his feet and headed back the way he'd come.

end

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out