Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:55 pm
Pshht.

If you read heir to the Empire, the Jedi Academy trilogy,and Force Heretic, you would know why he's so cool.

and yes, Wedge Antilles is the s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:10 am
Ooh yeah, you guys reminded me: Piet rocks my socks! xp  

Natch

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:55 am
Tycho and Corran aren't bad either ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Pshht.

If you read heir to the Empire, the Jedi Academy trilogy,and Force Heretic, you would know why he's so cool.

I do remember you thought Piet rocked above all others... I just got to find that thread...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:38 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Pshht.

I do remember you thought Piet rocked above all others... I just got to find that thread...

that was when i was running off of just movies stuff.

hey look, gaia got new smilies!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:10 pm
those smilies have always been there, it was just under a link called "more smilies"....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:48 pm
Nelowulf
those smilies have always been there, it was just under a link called "more smilies"....

no way? dang..i never noticed that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:00 pm
Oh, man, R4-P17 got owned. The replacement, the bronze astromech droid, was pretty cool to see, though. Hyperspace members voted among four different designs to see which would make it into Obi-Wan's starfighter.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:02 pm
Durza the Shade
Oh, man, R4-P17 got owned. The replacement, the bronze astromech droid, was pretty cool to see, though. Hyperspace members voted among four different designs to see which would make it into Obi-Wan's starfighter.

R4-PL7 survived some wierd s**t to begin with.

de-assembled, found by anakin, reassembled with an R2 series dome, lower half chopped off and embedded into Aethersprites and Actis'  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:11 pm
True. Although, R4 wasn't embedded in the Actis, he actually had a body provided by Anakin at that time. He didn't have one before he was fused to the Aethersprite. All Anakin found was the internal components, then he stuck an R2 dome on top.  

Durza the Shade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:56 am
always wondered what the deal was with a domed R4...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:42 pm
Well, droids are boring, so I'm going to turn it back to a decent character discussion by saying that the greatest Rebel and Imperial are Wedge Antilles and Grand Admiral Pellaeon, respectively.  

Mercury33

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:50 pm
Mercury33
Well, droids are boring, so I'm going to turn it back to a decent character discussion by saying that the greatest Rebel and Imperial are Wedge Antilles and Grand Admiral Pellaeon, respectively.
droids arnt boring i never thougth hk or Ig88 and r2d2 are not boring and even battle droids are funny in the new film.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:07 pm
I wanna know awhat happened to IG-72  

FrozenPhoenix32

Mercury33

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
He struck out on his own and was never heard from again, as far as I know. I think it was because why would you want to worry about him when you had one evil robot in four bodies to focus on?

And most droids are boring because they're emotionless machines. This is about the only point where I can sympathize with the Yuuzhan Vong. The only droid I'll concede to you is R2-D2, but he's usually with Threepio, who I can't stand.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff