Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Johnson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:40 am
LittlePinky82
dumb dumb dumb

Let me put my two cents in...I'am going to address only one issue (cause I don't pay enough attention to politics.) Yes I don't think Jesus ever said anything againts gay people (correct me if I am wrong.) BUT remember Sodom & Gomorrah...yes it is in the Old Testament. But you can't pick and choose what part of the Bible you believe. Its ALL of It or NONE of it...

No God doesn't hate GAY PEOPLE...He does hate their ACTIONS...and they should change their ways...

P.S. I'm a bush supporter...Prove to us that he is a "mudering bas****." And if i left anything out tell me...

In Christ...

As you said that IS the OLD TESTAMENT and the old testament is OF THE JEWS. Last time I looked I'm not a Jew whether by religion or whatever. I'm a CHRISTian. Not a Jew. And as a CHRISTian I follow Jesus who is the head of the church and throughout all the gospel books Jesus NEVER talked about gay people period either way. Now does that mean he didn't have any feelings about them? Who knows but it's not in the known Protestant Bible. Could he had said something about them? Who knows but it isn't recorded to us for whatever purporse whether by God's own doing or by man's but since it's not there we can't know and we can't read God's mind no matter how hard people try to proclaim they can. And for you to quote to Soddom and Gomorah means you didn't get the story. The whole purpose of that wasn't because of gay people. Notice how there were lots of other factors and it was mostly because of their attitudes towards each other and other outsiders as well. They were just bad people in general. The Bible makes more references to straight people then it EVER does gay people and if Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior of Christianity, doesn't talk about gay people then I'm not and neither should anybody else. Plus last time I checked there was a seperation of church and state. And gee who was it who sent the military off to Iraq based on lies? Why doy George W Bush! He has killed them. Funny because when Clinton went to Kosovo no matter what your feelings on that was not one soldier died compared to Bush and Iraq over 2500 soldiers have died for LIES. So how can you be a supporter of someone who has lied to you, to God while proclaiming to be more holy then me as a liberal and who has violated his oath of office and doesn't trust you and is possibly spying on you this very moment? And no that is not paranoia speaking (I'm not paranoid).
Just because Bush is the president doesn't mean that he could prevent 911. I am not afriad of being spied on cause I have done nothing wrong. If you have nothing to hide you shouldn't worry about the government spying on the people that commited 911...Bush is trying to prevent another 911. And he has prevented several attacks.

And if i recall corectly Sadam Hussian was killing hundreds of innocent people...(please correct my spelling.)

And I would gladly die for my county and or my faith...would you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:07 am
LittlePinky82
Spartan1989
please show me where i called u un patriotic and attacked other liberals. Back up your claims with proof. Calling George W. Bush a Bast*** is an attack. And as for "Hiding" behind scripture being immature, I feel that is an attack. Christians should always refer to scripture.

Colosians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him."

let your yes be yes and your no be no.

Matthew 5:37: "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

and bas**** is not a very kind word. Would u call your grandmother one to her face? or would u say it infront of Christ?

Psalm 19:14: "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

You can scroll up yourself and look through the post. And Bush IS a b*****d. He has killed so many people whether they're American, Afghani or Iraqi. He's killed them. Now he is helping the Israeli government kill people and not doing anything to try to stop it. He is purposley blocking legislation from the UN to call for a cease fire so both sides can stop killing each other. That in my book is a b*****d. And you are hiding behind scripture using it to attack other people. You can use it all you like but you are using it in a negative sense. And I wouldn't say it in front of my grandmother or Christ because they haven't acted that way now have they? Of course you don't know my grandmother so you can only go by my own words. He's a murderous thief who deserves to rot in the Hague for the rest of his dying days and then let his karma and God take care of the judgement for his eternal life. He has hurt so many people for only money. I do refer to scripture when appropriate and this isn't about scripture. This is about whether or not I can say what I feel and last time I checked I still have that right (for now anyways).

Actualy the Scripture i used is not to attack at all. and I scrolled up and I never called you un patriotic. So once again your claims are false without proof. And to call a Chritian immature for hidding behind scripture is an attack. Christians are supposed to back up there claims with Scripture. With out scripture words are just...words. They mean nothing.  

Spartan1989

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces