Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Yakuti and Tibuka, after the fight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:51 pm
He nodded, "Thanks Tibuka," He said, "You sure? I can't eat it all of course." He said, standing and tearing off some of the leg and eating it. "No time to get tired? Why not?" He asked between mouthfulls. He was quite sure that Tibuka had a good reason, but if he could, he wanted to be a part of it. He didn't have much else to do besides patrol, and that was boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:13 pm
"Ah dinna really do much ta kill it. " The male said simply, he just pinned it and bit the legs, it wasen't hard at all, actually. Chasing was annoying, but he had got the pup to do that, now, didn't he. After the pup got its leg, he got another, and started to eat it himself, though.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:04 pm
He finished eating his fill and looked at Tibuka. "Should we go tell Mafa about this whole thing? She told me to report back to her often." He said, always making sure to do exactly as she had instructed before. "You think she'll like that we fought with those lions even though they got away?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:35 pm
"She likes to know that we fight lions, as far as I know, " He said dully, not really thinking as to why Mafa shouldget mad anyways; sure, they were a couple of 'scrawny' uveniles, but Tibuka could only handle one at a time, and his only help had fainted soon after.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:36 pm
"Okay, thats good." He said, stretching out happily. "I guess we'll go see her sometime then." He said tiredly. "But for now, I think I need some sleep." He said tiredly, "Thanks for all the help, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come." He said, turning and slowly walking in the direction of his den.  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff