Just lurking!
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 47

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 am
New villain, d@mmit!
Greed finally agrees with Havok about something...

A secret meeting...

I have found out that Greed is willing to let Havoc maim SOME people. And mostly they're anthros of _________'s and _________'s. Heck if I know why he dislikes them...

Greed: ... -stare- It's because they end up multiplying like rabbits. Drives me crazy and I have the feeling they won't pay for 'em. So. Am suspicious. And if they cause you trauma, Dji and you don't get paid for it, I'm leavin' them out to be torture toys for Havoc. They don't call me Greed for nothing, you know.

You're weird, Greed. I'm sure they can pay for their anthros.

Greed: Don't count on it, Dji, that's all I'm saying. -counts- SO. um. Let's see... _________ n' _________, a pair of _________ twins, and 2 cosplays...yet more customs...
... Geeze, they're plotting to kill you from overwork, Dji. Get up and smell the coffee.

Stop being PARANOID, Greed. -scream-

Greed: Fine. but if it happens later, I warned you, okay?

Fine. STFU, Greed.

Greed: -leaves the Dji alone-

I apologize for his bad temper.

Oh really now? -smirks-

Havok: -his brow perked- I already had them all marked... they're all sluts and whores in their own ways. They deserve death. -he glares deeply in though, that smirk curling over his lips as his eyes light up.- I already have plans for the troublesome couple _________ and what's her bucket.... They've mislead too many and been wreckless.

As for the two, _________ agree... _________'s the worst. She constantly names and randomly comes up with Anthro like, well... your analagy states "Like rabbits"
Mostly to gain the interest of one of _________ Anthro it seems... Like _________... she suddenly had a "_________" of her own with the same persona. _________ dislike her ways of going about Anthro... so if any get out of hand... think of Havok as a hand of hire to kill.
It'll be completely kept between us, I swear. twisted

...Greed says if Havok plans to help Vicious, he won't 'interfere' if Havok claims Saye. ^.~ He doesn't like Saye either. xd He's volunteering to look the other way. biggrin

Of course, Kittie is another thing entirely. x.x Have you ever woken up when your own anthro booted you to the head and tried to shake you into sentience? D: I had to go through that this morning. crying Greed is an evil b*****d. D: CREATOR ABUSE! crying

Bad Greed! ><
No abuse the Dji!!!!

_________: And _________ not being yelled at here, why? _________ similar to Greed... constantly telling you to do the responsable thing... to go to work, go to school, draw those pictures people ask of you... You should start selling them instead of doing them for free..
-stare-
Maybe then you won't be so broke...

-Thwaps _________- Hush.
Anyways, _________ had Havok dealing with the nuisance _________'s '_________' who's look she changes like her life depends on it... ><
_________ do not like newbies... The fact that you attack your apponent from behind after he willingly lets you LIVE? Wow.. how dumb can ya get?
However... Havok attacked her due to the fact that she's a raging whore... just like the others. She gave him looks, swayed her hips at him... and he wanted her dead. She has a mate and flaunting around him isn't one thing to be doing.
Also, yes.. He appreciates Greed turning his nose, and Vicious isn't taking the help completely willingly, but what else can she do? She has others who would attack her, so he's being nice and helping her... for Saye. -wants her for her own selfish reasons as well- She's so pretty x_x
Anyways, as much as _________ dislike maiming newbies, _________'ll do as Greed wishes... Havok definately has no probelm breaking a couple arms and so on so forth >>
Though the actual act of murder... _________ sure he'd not like all too much ^^; Luckily it stopped...

Havok: I was about ready to push my thumbs into those pretty eyes and gouge them out... -stare-

Interesting things:

Havok vs Saye

offer to help

women are CONFUSING D:

loudspeaker! biggrin

new information...

babies and the advent of DRAMA.. REDUX

Stuff for the new shop...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:20 am
Touch these and die.

stare Slowly.

mad Painfully.

With much maiming. scream

..these were pain.

The rainbow evolving crystal was 10 times MORE pain though. cry

...These do not evolve.

Dji just puts them here because they are leftovers from the shiny evolving thing and she doesn't want to throw them away because they HURT to make.

Dji= burning_eyes right now. crying

D@mn evil maneating sparklies...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

MORE SPARKLES:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:53 am
Greed's OTHER Interactions. -.-;;

Greed smites people again! biggrin

Some people CANNOT TAKE A HINT. -.-;;

Greed

"You like that female hybrid?

That why you wanna fight Vicious?

THAT why you kidnapped the newbie?

Well, let me tell you, that's bloody STUPID, that is... You come all the way here, kidnap a bystander just to provoke her to a fight?

Why the hells didn't you just challenge Vicious straight to her face then if that's all you wanted?

Wasn't gonna object to THAT kinda thing.. honor duel, WTF. ...

But you wouldn't win anyways, since you couldn't KEEP THE GIRL IN QUESTION in any case, whether you win or not.

Heh, even if you take that girl back with you, one of these days, if'n you keep being a TWIT and following that Lutherian fella, you'll come home and find her DEAD.

I got there last time to prevent him from choking her to death.. and when I asked what the hell he was doing on MY turf, he said, he was 'killing what was his to kill'.

Real 'nice', aint' he.

Where the hells where you if you cared for her, eh?
Following him like a puppy, that's where you were.

TAKING ORDERS while what you seem to value so highly was about to be mauled to death... and now you want to ******** it up for her when she's settled down, YEAH, real nice and 'loving' of you.

MORON.

You wanna fight Vicious? Go right ahead.

But don't do it under pretense bullsh!t.

An' Don't think it'll get you anywhere with that hybrid you seem to 'like' so much either.'

FEH.

You're too weak to protect her and you come in here where she's safe and act like some kinda self-righteous hero-wannabe taking back what's yours...

If you can't even keep that LUTHERIAN git's hands off her neck, you ain't got a right to object to who she wants to screw.

If you care about her as much as you say you do... if you wanna court her, go right ahead
. But kidnappin' people associated with her current consort or whatever ain't gonna earn you any points.

People ain't leavin' this turf unless it's of their own free will. -.-;; I ain't lettin' weasels come in here an' start disrupting my turf. Sets a bad example for the rest of them greedy b@$t@rds."

-.-;; OY. GREED MUST TALK SENSE INTO THESE PEOPLE NOW WTF?!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:00 am
Items this Dji bought from the Magician and Jeweler, Haldenia. @_@

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Greed and Kittie's other interactions

EliDuzell:
Listening closely, she felt a slight chill as his arms and wings engulfed her figure within them. Looking up to him, those golden eyes warm and giving off their own worry for his well being more so then her own.
"I see... Mistress Dji must be very tired then... I feel bad for you both." She spoke softly, brushing aside his question to retreat inside. She didn't want to... but, she'd answer eventually.
Lowering her gaze, she pressed her head against his chest lightly and drew in a soft breath.
Returning her gaze up at the demon for a moment, she felt her heart melting all the more in that embrassive look he gave her, not removing her eyes from his for a moment.
Maybe things weren't all that bad... and maybe her own little voices were getting to her. She needed to block them out. She was alreayd lucky enough to have him there like this... but to so greedily ask for more when he was so busy? Maybe she should be named 'greed' instead of him. Without her asking, he made plenty of changes and sacrifices for her... She'd have to be a good Kittie for him now, since he probably unknowingly made these changes for her. Granted... she changed for his affections... not like this.
To hell with it... she didn't care...
Pushing her body closely to his, she kissed his cheek before leaning into his ear. In the sweetest and most serious voice she could muster with affection... she spoke.
"I love you... and I don't want to have to hold that back. I know it scares you, but I do..." She pulled back, looking into those crimson eyes of his.
Now all she could do was pray he wouldn't break again...

DjibrilShadow:
"She was about ready to pull out her hair in frustration." Greed admits, amused as he stroked her hair.
Her next statement caught him quite by surprise, causing him to gape soundlessly for a few moments before his eyes gentled and he sighed. "I do not know how to deal with love, nor do I know what you would have me say.. I do know that I care for you greatly and I worry when you are not well. I value you highly.... I am not.. good with words.. and I hope these are enough."

DjibrilShadow:
He sighed. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to show you some of the things I've been working on with Dji. She'll be busy fixing the portal for quite some time, so I suppose that she won't notice if I'm gone for a bit."

EliDuzell:
She listened intently... she didn't want ot just have that be left at it and have him go again, but as always, she'd take his word for it. Giving a slight nod instead of speaking to any of the matters on any subject; a light smile slipped her lips, her gaze locked away from him as he spoke about a different subject. Not even his gentle touch could muster a soft purr, but a simple smile. What was she to do now? There was no point in speaking of anything truely important... he was already in enough of a stressful mind to deal with her stupid wants. "I'd like to see" She finally spoke, her tone still holding it's genguine happy emotions; yet her gaze wouldn't wander back to him...

DjibrilShadow:
Greed smiled slightly until he noticed that she was looking away.
What had he said to upset her now?
He had to know... After all, he never WANTED her to be upset like this.

DjibrilShadow: "
What have I done to upset you?" he asked, worried. "Is there anything I can do to fix it?" as he tried to gently steer her back inside the tower, where it would be warm and he could get her a blanket and maybe a hot drink. Her injuries also needed to be bandaged... He'd do that first.

EliDuzell:
She turned despite his efforts and wandered further from the door, her hands placed tightly to hold her robe closed. She didn't mind that he knew of her wounds or that he was worried... she wasn't ready to leave. "Isn't the snow pretty?" She smiled a bit and turned back to him. Her wings fluttering a bit, she seemed to dance in the small drops of frozen water that fluttered about. She didn't exactly answer... but.. there was nothing HE did wrong.. she was just supressing her own needs to make him not so worried. "Greed..." She paused and stopped, her back to him.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed was quite confused. "Yes, it's very pretty..but is there any particular reason you don't want to go inside?" he asked. "Is there.. anything more you wish to say?"

EliDuzell:
Turning her head a bit to peek over her shoulder and wing. That golden eye peeking to him so warmly despite the cold. "I'm sorry I'm such a bother... I really don't mean to be any trouble.." Her tone softer, but she still held that smile. Looking away, a soft smile faded between a soft sigh. "I just... I want to be good for you.. I want to be strong and be able to deal with you being gone... when in truth, I'm greedy.' She paused and turned fully to face him. "Every night... I only wish you'd be with me... but when the time comes down to it... I know you're busy with Mistress Dji. I love you both... Dji for being such a wonderful woman and.. I want to be strong like her for you.." She wouldn't cry.... no, not this time. "I promise I'll do my best to be a good kitty form now on... I'll keep myself out of harm's way and I'll try and be brave.." Her smile broadened.

DjibrilShadow: O.o? = Greed.
DjibrilShadow:
"You're not a bother, Kittie. I'm sorry I haven't been near you often enough. You're wonderful. You're... quite possibly one of the best things to ever have happened to me. You are NOT weak or any trouble to me and I will not accept your thinking of yourself as such." he said fiercely as he wrapped his arms around her again. "You are precious to me."

DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weap03.jpg
DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/icewrath.jpg
DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weaplightsaberrr.jpg

EliDuzell:
Blushing brightly, she gives a light squeak to his sudden change in tone and his arms wrapped about her again. Clsing her eyes, she decided to endulge the embrace, pressing herself into his warmth. "I'm still sorry Greed..." She spoke softly, tilting her head back up to look at him. It had been far too long, he was goig to get sick; and she wouldn't have that. "Let's go inside" She smiled as she finally agreed to retreat.

DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weapsilver.jpg
DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weap00.jpg
DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weap001.jpg
DjibrilShadow: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/justine_darkchylde/weap002.jpg
EliDuzell: ( Very nice Dji! ^^ ))
DjibrilShadow: These are what Greed would show Kittie... AFTER he's bundled her up in blankets and gotten her some hot chicken soup and hot chocolate. After all, he does want her to be ok. biggrin

DjibrilShadow:
For now, he moves quickly around the kitchen, as soon as they are in, putting some liquids on the stove to simmer, as he goes to get a blanket.
He tugs the blankets around Kittie, wrapping her up in them, and then moves to go back to check on the stove, and the boiling soup and hot chocolate, stirring them as best he can, taking short stops to go and get the utensils from a nearby cupboard. A bowl and a cup is what he needs right now.. and it doesn't take him long to find them. He returns to the stove and stirs, turning the fire down slowly, as the liquids reach the desired temperatures.

EliDuzell:
Watchign the near frantic speed of her boyfriend as he managed to cook and get her wrapped up, she peeked into the kicthen, watching him quietly. She was very lucky to have him, let alone have him care this much. "You'd better make some for yourself too, Greed. I don't need you getting sick." She gave a soft giggle before she made her way into her room to get him a blanket as well. She was smart about having her robe, but Greed always wandered about shirtless (a vast amjority of the time) So, he was mroe at risk then she was. Moving back into the kicthen, she moved behind him wrapping the blanket about him as well, but remained to hold against his torso. Pressing her head lightly against his back and giving a soft drawn out purr.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed relaxed, and smiled. "I'll be fine. After this.. I'm going to go nag Dji to let me stay with you more often. And if she doesn't like it, she can handle the paperwork on her own." He pointed out, slyly. "Maybe later I can show you some of the new items?"

DjibrilShadow:
Turning off the heat, he finally finished cooking the soup, and he carefully poured it into the bowl, then put the pot back on the stove and went to move the hot chocolate into two mugs. apparently there was enough for two. "Ah, here we go... Let's sit in the living room, shall we?"

EliDuzell:
She didn't mind this... her eyes peeking up at him as he spoke.She didn't want Dji in anymore stress then she already was... hopefully Envy would get off his butt and help out since he was the single voice... "I'd love to see them, but first... we need to warm up." She spoke warmly.. blushig softly to a slight instilled though in her mind that would normally take place if she'd still be under Myaku's foot. Clearing her head of such thoughts, she blushed madly and pushed her face into his back to keep him from noticing how red she'd turned.

DjibrilShadow: XD
DjibrilShadow:
Greed is amused. "I'll just move these dishes to the table, shall I?" he asked mildly, to give her time to move away... he needed space to maneuver.
Thank goodness there was always a roaring fire in the living room's fireplaceduring the winter season... Otherwise Greed would have had frostbite or something.
"Maybe we can sit together on the couch?" he suggested somewhat slyly.

EliDuzell:
Taking notice to Greed wanting to move, she released him, but made sure the blanket would remain on him as she departed from his body. Holding to her own blanket almost innocently up against her face, she watched him. She never noticed 'til now how shy he was seeming... She pondered why. "We can sit on the couch, yes..." She agreed. She wanted to be close to him... as close as she could. Hopefully... he wouldn't remain shy and would at least be somewhat affectionate tonight.

DjibrilShadow:
Putting the bowl and mugs on the table, he turned then and tugged Kittie down with him, as he sat on the couch, intending to hold her close. That is.. if she would let him? biggrin

EliDuzell:
Squeaking softly, she blushed and took to beig sat with him on the couch. Making sure as to not crush her wings, she limply relaxed them behind the couch as she took up the small cup of cocoa, sipping lightly to it despite the warmth of the liquid. She didn't realize that Greed could cook... it was a goot thing she supposed, but she'd make it known that she' be doing all the cooking anyways sooner or later. Peeking up at him innocently with her large golden hues, she still had the blush haunting her cheeks and that smile seeming to be stuck stupidly over her lips. She loved being this close with him... it reminded her of their 'encounter'... which she enjoyed as much as she hoped he did.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed sighs in contentment, wrapping one arm around Kittie's waist carefully, to hold her close, smiling slightly. "Did you have a nice halloween while I was out? I'm afraid I missed the celebrations... too much of a hassle. I understand that as soon as Dji gets the scanner, there's going to be several newcomers around here." He nuzzled her neck gently. ^________________^ = Greed.
"she made this really rash declaration that the entire month of november would be halloween the moment she got ther scanner back."

EliDuzell:
The small lingeirng purr drew hard and deep as soon as his arm was slipped about her and he nuzzled into her neck. All these things she loved sooo much. A deep blush and soft bite to the rim of the cup was the result to this dream like moment.. her tail even twitched near insanely form excitement. "Eli tells me there's three new creatureds called... elves that will be added to her family. I'm excited about that!" She really was, though she'd never see them since a majority of her time was spent here in Greed's watchful eye... which she enjoyed being under. "As for the celebrations... I took no part. I was taking care of problems with my Mistress and another woman." She displeased being in that situation, thank goodness Kudou finnished it. "I really wish you were there though... maybe we could have had some candy or somethign together?" A childish request... but she liked the diea.

EliDuzell: **idea ( -Eli needs to learn to type- x_x )

DjibrilShadow:
Greed was quite amused. "I like candy too! Sugar canes and chocolates are the best... Dji likes sweets so all her voices take after her in this."
DjibrilShadow: "And I truly regret missing halloween." He snuggled her close, feeling oddly content." Maybe we can catch up to the events later in the month... and as for those elves? Dji says 'the line aets are done but the scanner is still dead' She's not too happy about it either."

DjibrilShadow: *line arts

EliDuzell:
Turning her attention from him as she drew up her cocoa for another sip, she smiled lightly and took in the warm chocolatey taste before pulling the cup away and waiting for him to stop speaking before she pressed her lips against his quickly. She hadn't gotten a kiss form him in forever... she missed the feeling amongst others. "Eli told me, but she doesn't mind I'm sure... she was having some problems like that for a while too when it came to scanning her artworks..." She set the cup on the table before lightly curling into him, hugging tightly to her blanket.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed kissed her back 'greedily', taking his time to savor her sweet taste, one arm wrapped around her and stroking her gently yet firmly. the blanket he wore slipped down from his shoulders and he pulled away, then moves to trace her jawline with kisses.
It took him quite some time before his wits were back enough to reming him to check on her injuries, which shamed him. He should have checked her wounds first. Or.. had he and simply forgotten? Were they bandaged already?

EliDuzell:
Her eyes lighting up, she felt his body lingering against her own.. his lips taking their time to tease along her jawline only to draw out sweet and soft whimpers mixed in her deep purr. "Greed.." She giggled a bit, biting to her lower lip. Her hands were warmed, the blood flowing in them again... they bled only slightly... she'd even forgotten about them, so she didn't blame him if he did... she didn't even know if he took notice to them.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed noticed, alright. Pulling away, he ripped some strips off the blanket to wrap up her hands with later.. for now.. "I'll just get you a healing potion." he said mildly, as he went off to grab one.
A few minutes later, he was back, with a healing potion 1.
"Drink this, okay? It'll make you feel better." he said, worried, as he put the glass vial into one of her hands.... then tended to her other hand, moving to sit next to her again on the couch.

EliDuzell:
Her eyes widened as she felt his body lip away with haste. Looking a bit bewildered, she whimpered and gave a playful pout. Seeing him return with what he called a 'healing potion' she perked her thin brow and tilted her head, feeling the weight of the vial in her hand. His body siting beside her, she glanced to him and blinked for a moment. "What will this do?" She'd never had one before... or heard of it... Despite it, she took it and squeaked to the taste. She didn't care for it... bitter to her taste. Whimpering, she quickly took up to her cocoa, sipping to rid the taste form her mouth.

DjibrilShadow:
Watching her wounds close up, Greed relaxed, moving to stroke her hair gently. "I'm sorry it tastes foul... Dji still hasn't managed to fix the taste." he said, before moving to teasingly n** and lick at her neck. "Is this any better?" he asked, somewhat playfully, hands moving to gently stroke the skin of her arms and back.

EliDuzell:
Setting the cup down, she was ocne more caught off by Greed moving in to tease her. Her blush returning, she nearly forgotten she'd drank the vile thing... Taking to her newly healed hand, she gripped softly ot his shoulders; feeling his tongue and teeth so tauntingly rolling over her neck's flesh. "Y...yes... that is alot better" She giggled sheepishly as her eyes drew to close a bit.

DjibrilShadow:
Greed was VERY pleased with himself. He continued licking and nipping at her soft skin,eyes half lidded as he leaned into her touch, hands stroking warm skin in soothing concentric circles. "I have missed this.." he said quetly, in between kisses. "I have missed YOU." he sighs in pleasure as he continues his exploration... but they cannot go too far here. This is, after all, a public area. Greed had no desire to scandalize any new anthros. And more to the point... Kittie was still recovering from her illness. It would be best if she rested.

EliDuzell:
The warmth of his breath so loving against her neck. Depsite his lack of being word savvy.. he knew how to at least make her feel loved without saying it. Her fingertips adding pressure to his weight pressing against them. The more he kissed and nipped to her, the more her body grew weakened to his touch.. longing so deeply for more of the demon's sinful ways that she ever so enjoyed. However... she was still recovering; yes.. but it didn't matter one bit to her. "I missed you.. so badly.." She whimpered, almost in a sad tone.. but it was releife that she had him now.. and that's all that mattered in the end.

DjibrilShadow: okay, can we end this rp here? @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:44 pm
COLLECTED FREEBIES:

SHINIES:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Click for larger versions:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PETS:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:28 am
Greed looks... amused as he steps into the sparring arena. It is a huge dry, dusty space under an unforgiving sun, surrounded by rocks. The sand is reddish and the sky is a clear, cruel, cloudless blue. Tossing his sword to the sand, he steps onto the ring and cracks his knuckles, raising a wing-like black eyebrow in challenge.
User Image

"Come on." he says, a slight smirk on his face, a glint of fang, as his slitted red eyes challenge the newcomer.

Shala'ia gazed over at her sparring partner, flexing her wings as if testing them. She rested all her weight on one foot as she stood on the opposite side of the arena, removing the full finger rings that adorned her fingers. Almost in a annoyed manner she tossed them aside, letting them land in the red sand. She took a single step forward, one finger pointed at Greed. "Prepare yourself, combatant." Her voice was almost a velvet coated grown, the light glinting off her armor as she suddenly rocketed forwards, her body like a bullet as she sped towards Greed, one arm pulled back as if ready to strick.

And Greed wasn't there for her TO strike.
Fast as thought, he too had moved forward, though slightly to one side of her, claws out to rend through flesh and bone. He aimed for her arm. His intent? To disable. When this blow connects, unless she could dodge it in time, backed by their mutual momentum, he would rip her arm out of it's socket, dislocating it. Even if it did not connect, he would be too much out of the way for her strike to have much effect.

She noticed only a blur and by then it was almost too late. Though she managed to roll out of the way before her arm would be dislocated, the claws his slice the outside of her arm.
She didn't take the time to notice. Instead, at the end of the roll, she spun around, charging at Greed yet again. She spread her wings, lifting herself into the air, before closing them again, sending her down like an arrow as she readied a blow aimed at the demon's head that could split the rocks about the ring in two.

Unharmed, untouched, and not even breaking a sweat, he almost negligently considered simply blocking the blow to show off... but no. Why exert himself more than he should? Best to get this over with fast. a simple adjustment of position, simply moving out of the way... and again, Greed seemed to vanish,so fast he was merely a blur...he leapt UP, his fist perfectly centered to strike at her midsection. He didn't want to kill her... but if it connected, he could and WOULD knock the breath out of her, before following up with another disabling strike.... at her wings this time. Greed would move to break the bones and then slam an elbow into her back, crushing her to the earth.. in a crater.
Where had he gone?

Unlucky for her, Shala'ia had not seen this coming, and so as she moved down, gaining speed as she went, she helped Greed's blow. It hit her in her midsection, successfully, knocking the wind out of her. A rather surprised and disbelieving look came over her face, her right hand instinctively grasping the wrist of the arm that had connected with her midsection.
And Greed took advantage of this, a minor change in plans, flipping her over, and using her as a cushion to land on, when they would hit the ground, his other hand wrapping around her throat, claws cutting into the vulnerable muscle viciously, fingers wrapped like a vice around her neck, clamping off her air supply thoroughly and efficiently.

With the wind knocked out of her and with Greed's grip closing her throat to keep her from getting air into her lungs Shala'ia was suffocating, unable to breath or get any ounce of air into her lungs. She gripped at the offending arm with one hand, trying, rather calmly for someone being suffocated, to rip Greed's arm away while her other arm shot outwards, fingers aimed for Greed's eyes as she folded her wings tightly against her back.

When she let Greed's other hand go free to try to strike at his eyes, he quite naturally took advantage of that too. Catching the offending hand by an area slightly below the wrist before it could meet his eyes, he slammed a foot into her solar plexus again for leverage... and THEN twisted it at an angle and pulled. HARD. To dislocate the arm. Since she was his cushion as he would land, the impact would probably make quite a crater under the both of them....and given their current position, SHE would be landing on her back. on the wings to be precise.

The blow to her solar plexus nearly knocked her out and the soon after dislocation of her arm did not help matters at all. One arm now useless, she kept her other hand clamped tightly around the wrist of the hand that was closing her airway, chest hitching as her lungs burned from lack of air.
To make matters even worse, Shala'ia then smashed wing-first into the ground. At the speed that they were going, and with Greed using her as a cushion, the resulting hole in the ground was indeed rather large. Thankfully Shala'ia, from ongoing lack of air and immense pain, had lost consciousness as soon as she had hit the ground. Though simply because she was no longer away to feel it didn't mean that the injuries just magically stopped, they worsened. Both wings, on coming in contact with the ground very quickly, had broken in multiple places, the left wing nearly completely shattered. The force of impact was also enough to badly break multiple other bones in her body before she finally came to rest in the very heart of the crater.

Greed sighed in resignation as he loosened his grip on her throat, letting go of her and stood up, picking the unfortunate injured dragon up with the hand that had held her neck since by now her grip on his wrist had loosened enough for him to get loose. "Match over, since you passed out." He said flatly, as he took the unconscious dragon to the infirmary.

Envy looked at him disapprovingly, grumbling about having to patch up the injured sparring partner. Greed snorted back. "She started it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:31 am
The infirmary was very.. white. Peaceful and quiet and blindingly (almost) white.
It had high white walls, arched WHITE ceilings, with simple white orb lamps, soft thick and very fat white beds, with white blankets and on the white tables were white cloths, white bandages (spares), white basins filled with water and pitchers filled with more water...and some smaller white canisters for antiseptics. One could see the brilliant colors of spring through the large windows, open to let the cool air in. It was on ground floor of the tower to prevent anyone from dying from jumping out of the windows.
...and in this white hall with its many beds, white cabinets and supplies, lay a still form on the bed, swathed in bandages, with splinted wings. The black dragon's blood was the only color in her part of the room, as she lay on a bed facing a high window.
And beside her, cleaning up after the messy medical operations were concluded, was Envy, Greed's youngest brother.

User Image

For the moment Shala'ia remained unconscious, whether the pain of her multiple injuries or the sheer fact of being defeated kept her from waking was unsure. She somehow managed to seem peaceful, which was very odd for anyone who knew her well enough.
Suddenly the black dragon female bolted upright, a hand grabbing at her throat as she seemed to gag on air. The black pupils of her red eyes dialated to the size of pin points from the pain caused from moving, causing her to shudder convolsivly as she doubled over in the bed.
As the pain from the sudden movement dulled into a numb throbbing pain that she could stand she lifted her head slowly, looking around. The first thing she noticed was that pain was not a very nice thing to feel, though she already knew that much, and the second was that this place was white. Extremely so, so much her eyes hurt from just being open. Or maybe that was the pain. She only noticed Envy after she managed to turn her head slightly, blinking at the demon. The sudden blue in the sea of white was a blessing to her eyes as she blinked again. She would have said something but for the fact that she had no idea what to say; the memory of the fight that had brought her here not yet registering in her pain fogged brain.

"I see you're awake." Envy said dryly as he finished washing his hands clean of the blood. "Let me guess, your eyes, they burn? I always told Dji-sama that this place needed more color. ._." A momentary pause as he turned to face her. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Envy, Greed's youngest brother. I'd say it is a pleasure to meet you, but given the fact that we only met because my elder brother just beat the tar out of you in the arena and then dragged you here and told me to patch you up, I fear it is far too big a stetch of the truth. In any case, welcome to the infirmary. Don't worry, you'll get used to it sooner or later... you'll have to be in that bed until your injuries heal, after all." another pause. "Which may be some weeks. You broke all the bones in your wings, several ribs, possibly fractured your pelvis and you have a dislocated arm. ._."

For a moment Shala'ia simply stared at him, too focused on thinking to even manage to blink. Greed? Beaten? Infirmary? Nothing made sense to her. She wanted to shut her eyes and go back to sleep, but knew she wouldn't because something in her sleep had... something, she couldn't remember.
She had been about to open her mouth and calmly ask Envy politely to shut the hell up so she could thing when she remembered. She had been fighting Greed, she only now knew his name was Greed as they never shared named, and had lost. Horribly, as now she remembered every detail. This then also shined light on what had caused her to wake up and feel like she hadn't taken a breath in days. She had been dreaming about the fight or, well, getting beaten by Greed again.
She now wished she hadn't remembered, as along with the pain she now felt a overwhelming wave of negative emotions. Rage, agony, hatred, self pity and betrayal swelled up inside her, causing her to want to scream and cry all at the same time. Though it did not show in her body, or her voice when she spoke, it filled her blood red eyes. "I'm sorry if I was the cause of any inconvenience... and I thank you for caring for me..."

._. "You are not that big an inconvenience and I apologize for my rudeness. Am I correct in assuming you were not expecting to lose?" He asked, mildly as he dragged a seat to him and sat down beside her bed. "There are many strong anthros here in the tower. Be comforted you were beaten honorably. You were simply outmatched." he sighed and then thought things over.

"Were you not warned of this? I assume that someone must have at least told you of those who you should not challenge?" he could clearly see the emotions in her eyes and he sighed.

"Overconfidence will get you killed. This is a fair warning. Not many would be as merciful as my brother. ._. Perhaps you might wish to look into re-training first before you start assuming too much and get yourself killed by challenging the wrong person." He looked her in the eye.

"Your anger has no point. You have no reason to hate him... he merely responded to a challenge. Your self pity will weaken you if you do not get rid of it. And you have no cause to feel betrayed. ._. He defeated you without weapons or spell-work. He even chose to bring you here to receive medical aid when he had effectively beaten you. He spared your life."

Her chuckle was short lived as it hurt too much to do so. She let her eyes drift to the window, almost embarassed at letting her emotions be read so easily. She nodded weakly, not returning her gaze back to Envy. "I was indeed warned..." She hated admitting that she had gone into the fight knowing that Greed was indeed a extremely powerful demon, but she hated not being honest even more.
At any time before this moment Shala'ia would have been insulted by the idea that she would need re-training. However now it just depressed her further, because she knew Envy was right. "I... would not know where to start..." She admitted sheepishly, "But.. I will look into it..."
She sighed weakly, finally looking back over at Envy. "It's not him that I hate... it's just... I hate myself for letting myself believe that I was invincible... That I was stupid enough into believing that no one could beat me..." She let her gaze drop. "It's a betrayal of myself... If your brother wanted to he could gave killed me... I would have died and I would only have myself to blame for that..."

Envy shrugged. "Well, at least that experience is over and when you get better you can start re-training again? As for your previous beliefs...Possibly they were there because no one defeated you before and you grew overconfident. As far as Greed and I have found... No one born into this world is ever invincible. There is always somone better. And even as there is always someone out there better, the chance is also there for you to get even stronger now that your previous beliefs which limited you are out of the way and you can seriously concentrate on learning the art of war." he suggested mildly.

"Except of course, you will have to take it easy for the next few weeks while your body heals. However, when you get better, we have several strong fighters here who are willing to spar, and several training areas for fighters who wish to raise their skill level. There will always be opportunities for your skills to increase." He stood up and went over to a cabinet to pull out a few vials of blue fluid.

"These are healing potions. They should help ease your discomfort." he stated as he put them on the bedside table within easy reach of her un-injured arm. "I will have to go and get your meal, but I will be back with it. and possibly with something to distract you from the eye-burning walls."

She listened to Envy, looking up at him with a blank expression on her face. It wasn't because she wasn't listening, or because she didn't agree with what Envy was saying, she was just one of those people who didn't like to show that they were hurting and, if she did let her guard down then she would show it.
She blinked at Envy, she had never been one to just take it easy even when badly injured. Then again, she had never been this badly injured before. Though the idea of training areas made her feel better, at least there would be somewhere for her to go to become stronger.
She looked at the healing potions as Envy sat them down, tilting her head slightly. She then looked back up and nodded at Envy before looking back at the healing potions. She frowned at them; ease her discomfort? She would rather feel the discomfort as punishment for her actions. It helped her work to get better, to get stronger, and to take it away would only leave her with her thoughts.

Envy had discreetly left earlier, while she'd been looking at the potions. He returned around 30 minutes later with a balanced meal on a tray held in one hand. Some sort of roast meat, possibly steak or lamb, a salad with crisp greens and fresh bread. There was also some wine with the food.
In the other hand, he held a blanket with a fascinating and colorful pattern.
"I hope this helps relieve your discomfort." he said mildly as he left the food on the table by her bedside and put the blanket on her lap.
User Image
"If necessary, feel free to call me if you need anything." he said formally enough, before moving to seat himself by the window and pulled up a book to read. His own meal was to be light, bread and cheese and a soda... Envy wasn't much for gourmet eating.

Shala'ia had looked up at Envy when he re-entered the room, nodding and murmuring a soft 'Thank you' when the food and blanket where set down. As Envy moved off she looked over at the food, blinking as he eyes needed to get used to seeing color again. She eyed the wine warily, wondering if there was anything in it. She usually are light herself, usually drinking water, but she remained quiet.
She ate the steak and took a few sips of the wine, not touching the salad as she ran her eyes over the blanket. It was oddly soothing, with it's many colored squares each with it's own different patterns. She enjoyed looking at it, occasionally forgetting that she was eating and just following the patterns with her eyes.
It was slightly difficult to eat with one good arm, but she managed, using her injured on as little as possible. Occassionally eyeing the healing potions. Maybe she'd use one later, though she'd rather not.

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

Djibrilshadow
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:36 am
Envy's collection of... plushies. ._.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image