Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
KH at Disneyland? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Alucard Bird of Hermes-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:44 am
I acytually have a life-size version of almost all the keyblades (i think I am missing a couple from kh2 .I am gonna be way behind if KH# comes out). I also have a almost life-size version of Sephiroth's sword (the b***h is 7 feet long o.0) and I am still loking for someone to make Cloud's and Squall's swords.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:37 pm
User Image

Dude... You are so dang lucky! And you got Sephiroth's sword? (I know it starts with a "M"...) Where did you get them and how much did they cost?

Loyal, fierce, strong-willed, and big-headed totally awesome.

Taru-chan`

-Alucard Bird of Hermes-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Taru-chan`
User Image

Dude... You are so dang lucky! And you got Sephiroth's sword? (I know it starts with a "M"...) Where did you get them and how much did they cost?

a friend of mine made them ( he doesnt get out much), THey are just prototypes but they are still pretty durble.Sephiroths sword is actually a couple of blades melted together but the bish is sharp,i was outside with it showing of and I slipped and it sliced through a tree (not all the way but like a foot.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:03 am
the_keyblade_oblivion13
Taru-chan`
User Image

a friend of mine made them ( he doesnt get out much), THey are just prototypes but they are still pretty durble.Sephiroths sword is actually a couple of blades melted together but the bish is sharp,i was outside with it showing of and I slipped and it sliced through a tree (not all the way but like a foot.)

thats tight! im jealous  

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

laurastarzx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:21 pm
M A K O
Its a great idea. I've been thinking that for a while. It would be sooo cool! For Disney to have their own KH amusement park. ^_^ Have people dressed up as Riku, Sora, Axel, and Roxas walking around~ dude I would go to Disney so much just for that. I really hope they start to think of it. ^_^

But just for the hell of it, I should go to Disney cosplayed
as KH characters with my friends. ^_____^ I'll get my friend to be Sora and I'll be Zexion. ;D

I know! that would be so cool! I would be like "SORA SOOOORRRRA!!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!!" And I would like swin my arms around him. But my swim coach looks alot like Sora actualy.....But that would still be realy cool!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:24 pm
yeah, that would be cool, like something like that buzz light year game, except with the wands! we could fry heartless with fire! n then, at the end, there would stand Darkside! yeah...  

shibo36

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:02 am
khknight
yeah, that would be cool, like something like that buzz light year game, except with the wands! we could fry heartless with fire! n then, at the end, there would stand Darkside! yeah...

Gah, that thing annoyed me to no end. (Referring to the Buzz Lightyear ride...)
But a KH version, sonds much better. I'd probably making cracks about the ride instead of shooting at the heartless and stuff. xP
We need to make a list of what they should make....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:50 am
Ooh, *starts getting excited* That would be so much fun, I would love going to disney land. They should make it, like a seperate park like what they did with California Adventure. Have all the worlds including Hollow Bastion (I mean Radiant Garden,) Twillight Town (For this town they would have two of them), The World that Never Was, Distiny Islands, and End of the World. Wow, that would be so much fun, I sure hope they do it. If they don't I will build one there. Wow, for the command buttons, it would be so much fun for the reverse and sky scraper.  

Klandy

Jack_Skellington182

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:26 pm
That would be awsome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 am
THAT WOULD BE AMAAAAAAZING. =w=

It'd be like a Kingdom Hearts convention, every day! D: People walking around like KH characters ... oy, that'd be wonderful. I can't even begin to describe. xD I'd take the cardboard cut outs of the characters and ask how much they cost.

elliot-storii

Bashful Prophet

Bandit_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:07 pm
here's my thoughts, along with there being certain rides, they should have parts that you can walk through, like TWTNW, and the end of the world, you know what, screw it, there needs to be like, an entire park dedicated to KH, you would get a keyblade, ride a gummi ship ride to different worlds and get to walk around, thwack little heartless taget majigs and make your way to boss battles, where you would have to hit a whole bunch of crazy little tagets to wear the boss down and that would be the whole park, oh oh, and there should be certain guys, dress in different costums that you could duel with, like Axel, or Sephiroth, and there would be a hercules colisium where you could duel with other people in the park! *drools* that would be so freakin sweet.......

THat's it, we need to submit these ideas to the disney corporation, I SWEAR!! it's a crime that a KH theme park hasn't happened yet!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:47 pm
I know I totally agree. I was just talking to some of my friends about it. And when i went to disneyland a month ago I kept looking for anything from KH but there was nothing! Actually, for a second I thought I saw some sort of keyblade in a shop but I wasn't sure. They could have glowing plastic keyblades a toys like they have those lightsaber things.  

StormyWeasel

xin-chan89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:25 pm
ooo maybe they can sell like potions as healthy drinks or coke? XD or do they already have that >.> Keyblade key chains would be nice (as in the chain that changes the keyblade) and the simulator thing is a great idea >.< would be nice to walk in traverse town or twilight town or even the world that never was O.O;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:51 pm
OH, simulators would be awesome. D: And you could actually design a character and go into the world and talk to the characters. Gaaah, that'd be overly sweet. =w= .. *sigh*

And yeah - I always wanted little keychains that are on the end of the Keyblades. So I can be like 'Dude, I've got ... THESE!' and twirl the key chains and they'd be like 'wtf? gonk '

Hehe. >>

elliot-storii

Bashful Prophet

Kali Kai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:36 am
Yeah, that would definitely be cool. I haven't been to Disneyland either but I've been to Disney World countless times throughout my life and no, they don't have anything. They don't even promote KH on VMK, Disney's virtual online game.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff