Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:00 pm
((HELLO I AM THERE GRRRR))I see bantu and walk up to him."hello"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:36 pm
((We know. You just didn't post reply to Shadow's apearence, otherwise you would have been adressed. Just the way I work.))

"A friend of yours?" He said, his hand still extended.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:35 am
Feame apeared from the portal, though not visable from the pub. He pulled out a small list, "Lets see...first stop, The city in the sky. Lets see, I'll need to tell the market first...then the bars...I'll also have to make sure that there are flyers made for anyone who comes after I leave. Alright!" He said, and set off for the markets in town. Telling all the news he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:57 pm
Feame finished at the market and stoped at a press, having flyers printed up to be destributed later and put up all over town, taking the first and nailing it to the portal. He then set off for the bar, which was just a little ways away.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:02 am
Appearing thorugh the portal, Zetsuei walked up as his new massive wings he had inherited from his old friend Lugia disapated. He only guessed Feame would be here since this was where he was last before they had went to the Forestt Realm  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:28 am
Walking through the streets, Zetsuei was looking for Feame to tell him about what is going on in the spirit realm. He could sense a trail of Feame's energy and followed it into a shop and found a piece of paper that had Feames energy signature on it.

"Looks like a tournament is going to be held soon, Ill have to participate in it and see how I do against the other warriors of these realms. I need to find Feame now and tell him that I am going to participate"  

xZechsx

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:41 am
As he walked out of the shop, his new massive wings formed on his back and he jumped up into the air and with a mighty gust he began to hover over the city looking for any signs of Feame  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 am
((sorry for the absence, guys. I'm back, now, though, and will pick up where I left off!))

Shadow sensed something new, and left the bar, with the two just standing there like fools, to see Feame dart right past him, not even noticeing, but did catch a flyer advertising the event, "Hmph, not even worth my time..."

Feame darted inside the bar, and started posting flyers, then turned to the two standign there, "Hey! Bantu! Time is short for me...but there is a tournament! Come to the stadium to register and participate! But for now, I gotta go!" he said a darted back out, and took flight to make sure he didn't forget anywhere, and met up with Zetsuei, "Hey! You heard the news?!"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:50 pm
Stopping as he saw Feame fly towartds him his wings slowly flapped to keep him hovering.

"Yes, I did. I heard about the tournament that is going to be held soon and I have some news concerning your friend the Rose knight. The spirit world has been in chaos since I left there the last time,a friend of mine met up with me in the desert and told me about what is going on. The hollows or rogue spirits have been rebelling. They have been taking over the territories slowly, the guardians have been trying defend and have been doing a good job recently. They have been taking back the territory that was lost. They got help from the Rose knight and other forces. They may be calling me to aid them any time, if I am called do you want to go as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:12 am
"Can you really?" Feame started, shocked at the thought of the Knights reuniting again, "I mean, yes. If you could really take me to the other side to fight, then I would....I would in a heartbeat!"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:00 pm
" Yes I can take you to the spirit world. Then it is settled. if I am called you wil be coming along with me"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:40 pm
"Works for me." He said then 'jumped' in a sense, "Oh, untill then, though, I gotta spread the word!! I can't judge a tournament that nobody knows about!!" He said, and started to go down to the portal, "I'll be in touch!"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:56 pm
Feame pulled out a small makeshift list and steped through the portal, cheaking of "City in the sky" as he went. Shadow went through soon after.  
rp play ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff