Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Introduction - Post here first, say hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Risas I

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:15 pm
GH0ULFRIEND
Oooh, I love the eye/hair on Benevolent Yang, I might need to try and build an avi around it some time. I love your current avi and the one in your sig, your style is very pretty! We're really happy to have you here. smile

Thanks so much! I really appreciate that and am super happy to be here. And omg yeah, Benevolent Yang and the recolors are so much fun to work with. That closed eye look is def a fave of mine xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 pm
Name or Nickname: Clover
How long you've been on Gaia: 2004/2005 (can't remember exactly, this is my 3rd profile, 1st one got hacked >.< and the 2nd one I forgot my login stuff from being offline for years.)
Favorite Dress-up item(s): Don't laugh...noses and ears.
What inspires your avatars?: Normally the first interesting piece I see lol
What you hope to get out of the guild: some fun and possibly friends ^^

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!):
Hmm, I'm a mom, part of the Alphabet Mafia (LGBTQIA+ for those who don't know that term), I'm autistic and tend to be pretty introverted. Oh and I read more than I sleep haha.  

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

Twistii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 pm
Totally forgot to post this introduction information xp

Name or Nickname:
Javi (Have-Ee) but friends also call me Javs

How long you've been on Gaia:
Joined in 2006

Favorite Dress up item(s):
Old school is all I know really - Bammi Hat is my favourite item. It was the first quest item I ever obtained back in the day.

What inspires your avatars?:
School boy-ish type looks with a touch of character. I like black & blue tones & tend to lean towards cleaner/simpler outfits.

What you hope to get out of the guild:
Learning more about new school items and colour schemes as well as looking forward to connecting with other guild members and forming a guild family.

Small circle, family & career oriented kinda' guy. Somewhat ambitious but also love to relax and enjoy the little things. I love to garden, bike ride and watch movies & anime (especially horror movies). Also an avid traveller and can't wait to go sightseeing again sometime in the near future. I am a recent home and dog owner so that's been keeping me pretty busy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:41 pm
GH0ULFRIEND
Twistii
GH0ULFRIEND
Twistii
Hi there, everyone! Hope you're all having a pleasant day! 3nodding

I'm an old school gaian who's recently logged back in after twelve years of inactivity. I'm hoping to make new friends and find a new home forum (hoping it's this guild) to make my logins worthwhile. There's so many changes to the site from an item perspective and it's a little overwhelming for me as most of my items are oldschool but I'm hoping to pick up some new items at some point so I can be on par with all of your awesome avatar's! Looking forward to connecting with you.
Welcome! And nice to meet you! We hope we can make this guild a worthwhile place for everyone to hang out and post. smile

Oldschool items can be really cool, too! I still have a lot of my older items in my invo. (I might even be planning a future contest with Oldschool as a theme >.>)
Thanks so much, Ghoul for the warm welcome! Happy to be here for sure. Nice to meet you as well. How's your day treating you? And that kind of sounds like a theme that's up my alley - looking forward to it! Do you frequently host themed contests? I find that pretty cool!
Doing pretty well. Pretty tired, so may be doing to sleep soon a little early. How are you? smile

We've only held one official guild contest so far, as we're still pretty new. But, I've got a themed contest in the works right now and I'll be sending out an announcement when it gets posted! I hope to try and hold some kind of themed contest for the guild at least once a month. One of our crew members, Vosca, has a color-themed contest up right now I believe.

Glad to hear. Nothing beats an early night in when it comes to feeling rested. I'm doing well, kinda putting off work lol but I have some due dates for tomorrow.. Awesome thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure to keep a lookout for these announcements.  

Twistii

Demon Belladonna

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:09 pm
Hello everyone,
My name is Belladonna one of the OG demons of Gaia i've been around since 2007 I am here on my search of completing my ultimate demon/succubus inventory ...I am always buying so if you are interested in selling some items PM me smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:08 pm
Name or Nickname: Rose
How long you've been on Gaia: 2006
Favorite Dress up item(s): enchanted princess tarta, kira kira magica - lots of amaranth items really
What inspires your avatars?: I usually take one item and build an avi around that
What you hope to get out of the guild: some inspo for new avatars, tips on using cutters etc.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I am a medical receptionist living in Australia. I enjoy reading and also watching movies. The latest movie I saw was Cruella.  

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vosca

Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:07 pm
xXLittleXCloverXx

omg I'm not laughing at all, I totally get that. The face/head shape just like makes the avi sometimes~! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:55 pm
Hi all! cat_4laugh

Name or Nickname: Zee
How long you've been on Gaia: My original account CloudsAaer1s was made around 2006, but it got hacked so I had to let it go. My second account LifesCreed was what I stuck with until around 2018, but then I went on hiatus for a few years, lost my log in info, and had to create my current account cat_sweatdrop
Favorite Dress up item(s): I can’t possibly pick just one!! I do love magical items badass looking weapons though.
What inspires your avatars?: Usually I’m inspired by my available item colors. I like to mix and match color combinations, and look magical if I can!
What you hope to get out of the guild: Community! I miss being able to log on and be able to chat, but all my previous haunts and members are no longer active. I’m hoping to find a fresh start.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I love to bake yum_cupcake , and will occasionally be inspired to draw. I used to take avi commissions when I was more active and didn’t have an actual job that took up a lot of my time!  

Xealou

Professional Snowfriend

Mimzy

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:41 pm
Name or Nickname: mimi_rotuka aka mimi
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2005
Favorite Dress up item(s):these are just some whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

What inspires your avatars?: I'm just all over the place getting inspired by everything owo redface
What you hope to get out of the guild: friends and item knowledge and tips/tricks maybe good feedback and suggestions? biggrin

well uh hi, I'm mimi I love creating avatars there is such a small amount of days that I actually keep an avatar for longer o:
I am always working on new things, working on getting new items and making the avatar collection bigger! I am a kind member of the naked avi guide supporters xp always trying to figure out new tips/tricks with items
I also am working on 2 active guides (one for hidden item tricks/glitches and one for a ear guide) both in progress its just so much fun & worth it razz
I love animals and drawing and I play minecraft uhh thats it igues <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:28 pm
xXLittleXCloverXx
Name or Nickname: Clover
How long you've been on Gaia: 2004/2005 (can't remember exactly, this is my 3rd profile, 1st one got hacked >.< and the 2nd one I forgot my login stuff from being offline for years.)
What inspires your avatars?: Normally the first interesting piece I see lol
What you hope to get out of the guild: some fun and possibly friends ^^

Hmm, I'm a mom, part of the Alphabet Mafia (LGBTQIA+ for those who don't know that term), I'm autistic and tend to be pretty introverted. Oh and I read more than I sleep haha.
I love your little fairy avi! So cute! Glad to see fellow LGBTQIA+ members of the guild as well. smile

And yeah, I could probably use some more sleep myself. hehe...

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:29 pm
Demon Belladonna
Hello everyone,
My name is Belladonna one of the OG demons of Gaia i've been around since 2007 I am here on my search of completing my ultimate demon/succubus inventory ...I am always buying so if you are interested in selling some items PM me smile
Welcome! I love demon/succubus/anything dark really haha! Your current avi is cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:31 pm
satansrose
Name or Nickname: Rose
How long you've been on Gaia: 2006
Favorite Dress up item(s): enchanted princess tarta, kira kira magica - lots of amaranth items really
What inspires your avatars?: I usually take one item and build an avi around that
What you hope to get out of the guild: some inspo for new avatars, tips on using cutters etc.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I am a medical receptionist living in Australia. I enjoy reading and also watching movies. The latest movie I saw was Cruella.
Hello and welcome! I could probably use some tips on using cutters as well, haha. They're still a mystery to me...

Also, I think amaranth is really pretty. I've got a tad of amaranth going on in my current avi. heart

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:33 pm
Xealou
Hi all! cat_4laugh

Name or Nickname: Zee
How long you've been on Gaia: My original account CloudsAaer1s was made around 2006, but it got hacked so I had to let it go. My second account LifesCreed was what I stuck with until around 2018, but then I went on hiatus for a few years, lost my log in info, and had to create my current account cat_sweatdrop
Favorite Dress up item(s): I can’t possibly pick just one!! I do love magical items badass looking weapons though.
What inspires your avatars?: Usually I’m inspired by my available item colors. I like to mix and match color combinations, and look magical if I can!
What you hope to get out of the guild: Community! I miss being able to log on and be able to chat, but all my previous haunts and members are no longer active. I’m hoping to find a fresh start.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I love to bake yum_cupcake , and will occasionally be inspired to draw. I used to take avi commissions when I was more active and didn’t have an actual job that took up a lot of my time!
Hi and welcome! smile I like baking as well, and cooking too! What kinda stuff have you baked most recently?

Also, bad a** weapons is a great choice for favourites haha xp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:35 pm
mimi_rotuka
Name or Nickname: mimi_rotuka aka mimi
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2005
Favorite Dress up item(s):these are just some whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

What inspires your avatars?: I'm just all over the place getting inspired by everything owo redface
What you hope to get out of the guild: friends and item knowledge and tips/tricks maybe good feedback and suggestions? biggrin

well uh hi, I'm mimi I love creating avatars there is such a small amount of days that I actually keep an avatar for longer o:
I am always working on new things, working on getting new items and making the avatar collection bigger! I am a kind member of the naked avi guide supporters xp always trying to figure out new tips/tricks with items
I also am working on 2 active guides (one for hidden item tricks/glitches and one for a ear guide) both in progress its just so much fun & worth it razz
I love animals and drawing and I play minecraft uhh thats it igues <3
Hi there and welcome! biggrin

Naked avis ftw lol!!! I love anything that makes me more naked. Although, lingerie and the like is also fun. An EAR guild, you say?? I didn't realize there was that many ears... I need to catch up, apparently!

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nikita Amarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:17 pm
Name or Nickname: Nikita
How long you've been on Gaia: I started at 2008 and then stop just recently came back
Favorite Dress-up item(s):to be Honest anything pink and fox related blaugh
What inspires your avatars?: Kitsune theme
What you hope to get out of the guild: fun and friends heart

Well, i love anime and stuff like that and of course i mention above i love the whole theme of a ninetail fox especially if its pink 3nodding hehe

P.s.: Sorry for taking so long to post thehe  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces