• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... ""
I feel this way

User Image

Odelia's eyes looked upwards as a massive ship appeared out of nowhere and an array of things happened so quickly she only had a moment to squeeze Adryns hand before the light beamed them out of there,"What!", she turned to see a drone looking up at her saying she wasn't their captain,"Aye I am not! But who be in charge? I demand answers!", she said stomping her foot as she looked around the deck surveying it,"Lad do ye have any idea what be going on? I can't understand all this magic...", she whispered the word as if were taboo and turned to Adryn in a authoritative manner she pointed her finger at the drone,"You there must be knowing some answer I demand to speak to this Captain Vincent and then I demand that you bring me a bottle of rum", she snapped her finger,"Make it snapping I dont be having all day", she then turned to Adryn,"Come on lad I suppose these creatures of metal know what they be doing I'll see to it they run this ship to this Vincent Fellow and when I see him I'll be having a few words to say", she remarks rather seriously as she begins to survey the deck.

Quote:

AussieStrives

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero and Nico looked at each other, before they both feel the earth shaken violently before they looked up to see flying ship. They didn't expect that to appear, before Nico focus on officer, unknownist to soldiers the demonic bird flew around the airship to see both Ardyn and Odelia, "Fine, we will come to security tent, but I'm warning you, my partner isn't a human and his prone mood swing isn't good if you all p*ss him off," she commented about Nero's mood swing, just as she and Nero heard the van window knocked as they both turned around. Nero widen his blue eyes to recognize black hair with tattoo all over his torso and arms, "V!" he bewildered, Nico chuckled as he looked at her, "I called him and explains everything when those soldier arrived," she revealed she called V. V held an open book and closed it, he leaned his body out of the side window and had to smile, "Nero! Nico! I know where Ardyn kid is," he called him out. Nero was surprised, "Where is-" his words cuts off by demonic circle around him, Nico, and Devil May Cry van appeared as V snapped his finger made them teleport to Airship.
The three demonic circle appeared on the ship deck, the Devil May Cry van, Nero and Nico appeared, before they both were looking around to see droids. The demonic bird flew to the van and perch it, it looked at Ardyn, V looked at his demon partner and looked at it's direction. He pulled himself in the van, then exit out of van. He points at the child with his cane, "That's Ardyn, and Nico... that Mitsuki you mention, she's a daughter of wolf demon lord and human priestess, also she's a heroine," he explains to Nico and pass few information about Mitsuki's origin. Nico widen her eyes as she continue talk to V. Nero walked pass them to stand in front of Ardyn and Odelia, his blue eyes focus on the young boy, "Kid, are you Ardyn? I got the message from my friend name Mitsuki to have me look after you until she finds you."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Since V-san didn't explain much about himself, besides range type of character and possible sorcerer with demonic magic, I thought he have an ability teleport. I hope you don't mind.
Nero DT Nero Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
F-XylilShrink
Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image
                                          πŸ”©Born Loser β€Ή << Kumagawa Misogi >> β€Ί
                                          β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Others.
                                          Condition:γ€Œ Normal」.
                                          β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: Undeniable Presence.
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:β—ˆγ€ŒA Lying Demons Whisperγ€β—ˆ
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

β—€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—₯

Kumagawa raised an eyebrow to what Felin said about being summoned here not really understanding what she initially meant by this but, Kumagawa did know this, Felin wasn't all to happy about the title, There was a council that called the shots here, there was this dude who..Summoned..her and her family? Oh wait kidnapped that made more sense as Kumagawa gave himself a singular nod of approval as all and her he also understood that she wasn't to thrill about the entire process..oh wait she was talking about how he interrupted their play date so he commented on it.γ€ŒWell it's not my fault for not being informed isn't?」He countered as he glanced towards July just as she placed her arm around his neck and began dragging him ahead of the group to mention her grumpy attitude to him to which he questioned.γ€ŒAre you it's not just her awful fashion sense?」 Kumagawa asked. Kumagawa stood in one the corners of the large elevator alone as everyone gave him a wide berth due to how horrid it would be to stand next to him as all the while he would still have his hands in his pockets as waited for the elevator to stop which it eventually did but not before he placed a frivolous glanced on the peeping tom noticing the extra pair of animal ears on his head which only made Kumagawa scratch the side of his chin before the doors opened which made him drop the curiosity as he made his eyes look forward to be welcomed by a swanky garden causing Kumagawa to stare at it blankly since this was the least expected thing he'd thought to see in something from a at first glance pugnacious force as the sight made him lose a few steps towards the rest of the company he was with knowing this he caught up them at his own pace when they eventually stopped just at the moment that pirate looking lady started throw a tantrum after hearing that they didn't carry alcohol seeing how they were banned here causing Kumagawa to shot a look towards the unconscious D-Fult known what he had back on his ship before he looked back towards the very apparent alcoholic and was going to comment about her alcoholism but a sudden and bright flash of light envelope the boy and the lady and as the light dimmed and faded away revealing both she and they boy were gone causing Kumagawa to rub his chin while everyone else had their own reaction the sudden event as Kumagawa commented.γ€ŒWell looks like i got ditched again, Man i knew they hated my guts but couldn't they have done it in a more genial way for everyone else?」He commented on not how the other survivors had left him as he was already content with the decision but on how they did it so rudely and abrupt without even saying goodbye.User Image

β—£β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—’

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
...I'll be there for You...
●...The Captain Told me To.. ●

Listening to the pirate talk for on and on about demanding answers and rum, the droid eyes created a blinked emotion toward her. Who was this tiny woman barking orders at him? The droid just sighed unamused before hearing the attack choppers heading toward them. With a soft and tired sound, the droid just grabbed the compass from Odelia's hand before walking over to the wheel of the ship. He knew he didn't have time to introduce himself so instead he slid the compass inside the middle of the wheel before hearing the loud engines roar like a thousand lions. Meanwhile, Ardyn kept his hands tight around Odelia as he turned to see a group of individuals. One had white hair with a similar demonic aura like his own but had a robotic arm which made him blink a few times at. The second person looked to be a skinny black haired man with a cane in his right hand and the third person was a woman with a van that spelled out Devil May Cry in neon and cursive. He blinked a few times before nodding softly at Nero's question to answer before hearing the loud droid yell out,"HANG ON!"
The ship began to shake violently before hearing the engine quit for a few seconds, making everything just a little too quiet. Ardyn was worried as he saw the attack choppers getting close before the ship quickly fired it's engines with blue flames, flying in between the choppers with great velocity before disappearing with only a glittery effect from the engines left in the sky. They were heading deeper in the ocean but up toward the sky.

User Image

F-XylilShrink

Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I want rum so badd!!!"
I feel this way confused and irritated

User Image

Odelia surveyed the deck of the ship watching as the drone gave her a strange look and remained silent before sighing in some way she turned to find another group of people come onto the deck heading to Adryn and her she protectively and defensively stepped in front of them and the boy until she heard them say something about mitsuki,"If ye know where she be take us to her now I've been watching this lad since she left us back in that city and I don't plan on handing him over to a bunch of individuals claiming they know Mitsuki", she heard the droid yell hang on,"Wait just a d*mn minute!", she shouted over to it only to have them thrust forward she caught herself and the clutching adryn as they were teleported to god knows where and she hung onto the boy,"WHERE ARE WE GOING!!", she shouted rather loudly the whole air seemed aloud with the sound of the engine bursting as they took off into what she assumed was hyperspace and proceeded into the unknown. .

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image
                                          β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

With:Others.
                                          Out..Of..Care:Yes i noticed ever since you first referenced this Zeta Division i suspected you would do this and that was cemented when July was first introduced to him and simply figured that was how it was going to for them which is why i haven't madr much reference to his presence for the sake me not sounding like a broken record.
                                          (Apologies in advance if i sound rude, nasty or pompous with this, it's not my intention to do so.)

Rest of this discussion-->
                                          Not really irritated or surprised by this regardless because in his continuity there are people who don't really mind it also so there's no biggie about that. What there is a biggie though is people physically interacting with him (Excluding fighting and combat of course.) And this is where for the sake of the characters integrity i must ultimately draw a line in the sand regardless of whatever threshold of tolerance anyone may have i must ask you and everyone for this matter to avoid physically interacting with Kumagawa none the less (Though miss July can be exempted from this since that motherly can make for enjoyable and probably adorable Roleplay that would be to good to pass up so i can play it off as a trope or her being to oblivious to notice.).

But ultimately i can not tell or force you to do this so it's your decision whether you do it or not, but i will forewarn you that you choose to interact with him physically Kumagawa will be forced out of this area regardless of how much setup,polish and potential there could be here so if you wish to magnify your characters more please go ahead.

Also trying to shake his hand with a glove on doesn't count >_>.
                                          (Truly i do apologize if i do sound pompous with all this..)

Also i have edited Kumagawa's profile and added things that i failed to have implement beforehand (Largely due to the fact that i thought i would never have to and be lazy and skim some stuff sweatdrop ) and have been added as traits and highlighted in red for easy identification, I do hope everyone has fun with Born Loser and see what you can throw at him with this.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

β—€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—₯

Kumagawa glanced at the monitor that Felin brought up for everyone else's convenience as he saw the more rustic looking ship that was floating in the that they were deciding to ditch him in, he gave a mental comment about how wonderful it must be to have such convenient button to lazily wisk them away like that, he didn't pay much attention to the chuckle he heard since he was well accustomed to others mockery; However his attention was fully grasped when he was being directly talk to as Kumagawa turned his head only to see all of the girls encase the man in warm embrace as Kumagawa couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy from the warm welcome he had just witness the stranger receive even as he was examining with an equal unflinching look, despite being bearhugged by the girls it didn't seem to inhibit the individual which only showed right off the bat how patient the man could be. July however remembering that she was capable of doing something and used a radio to inform the others who left Kumagawa here that they would most likely attract unwanted attention. The man known as Fox then spoke saying he would which caught him off guard considering how worthless he was seeing as how he was just ditched moments ago being a prime example but regardless he spoke towards the renowned doctor.γ€ŒOh there's no need to suck up to me or anything after all with how much of a magnet you are to others i have you and me well get along just fine Fox-san.」Kumagawa respounded showing just as much eagerness as Fox as he extended his hand to shake Fox's hand with an apparent level of enthusiasm.User Image

β—£β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—’

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image

With:No one.
                                          Out..Of..Care:Well seems we couldn't have come to a acquiesce on this so i did warn you.
                                          None the less ill be using this as an excuse to take a healthy hiatus from all this profitless posting so ciao. (Aside from posting and finishing up Sakuya whenever that happens.) Though i do wish you good posting none the less.
                                          Also Mitsuki second best mom.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the individual retrieved their hand as they thirstily drank both Fox's and July's words as they replied back to them seeing how they were waiting a reply from them.”There's no need for any of that sort treatment for some as Worthless as Kumagawa. I came up a wonderful alternative for everyone.”A new voice suddenly stated as a new individual stood in the place of Kumagawa..wait that wasn't right no they were there the entire time ever since they switched places with Kumagawa when he went to go shake Fox's hand and ever since then it seemed something prevented any of them from noticing the difference up until now as they could now see who they were truly talking to as a very pretty girl stood before them bearing very long dark brown hair that was tied together by a matching pair of yellow ribbon as she stood there in what would appear to be a girls middle school uniform that bore a light pink shirt with a dark red trim with a matching dark red skirt, the girl seemed to be wearing pink wrist bands on her arms and a pair of black thigh high socks as well, she stood there with her white colored shoes with the words γ‚’γ˜γ‚€ on them all the while the girl stared at them with her charming dark brown eyes
                                          User Image
                                          Next to her as the silent figure stood behind her facing away from everyone was a moderately tall man
                                          with light blue hair that could have been considered cyan in Colorado as a very noticeable thin and long strand of hair stood alone like a fishing line that was cast as the future stood there bearing a white jacket with a black unequal sign on the back as the figure simple stood there silently with his arms crossed and his face constantly obscured from everyone
                                          User Image
                                          .”And not to worry i didn't actually do anything to Kumagawa, god no that would be downright awful, i simply moved him elsewhere so theres no need to for consern.”The girl said to them dispelling any notions that of that like they might have comed up with.”Well now that you have one more extra space for some more Important then him i do believe my job here done.”This mysterious girl said all the while she looked at her wrist as if there was an imaginative watch strapped on there as the girl then calmly lifted her head up as she looked towards the group as gave them a simple smile as she spoke.”Well looks like it's my time to go so..”The girl suddenly said as she spun herself giving a simple twirl to them as she did this on the heal of her left shoe before stopping herself as she stood there in front of them all giving a slight pose as she closed her left eye while keeping her right open all the while she did a peace sign to the right side of her head
                                          User Image
                                          and say.”Adieu mes amis Γ©trangers!”She said as she gave them a farewell as suddenly she was just gone like a frame later she and her silent associate were no longer there as they pair left more questions then answers after they made their appearance and then disappearance, though what was most certain was that Kumagawa was never there to shake Fox's hand nor was he there to listen to their collective words, Regardless that was quite the strange meeting.User Image

Kumagawa Misogi and Strange Pair:Exits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 pm
It's been a few days since Valencia and Layla left Disney Town. Vae and Layla took separate ways to get on the Base, to minimize their chances of being detected. Valencia was a silent glider. Her large wings were just like that of an owls, who were known for their silent flight.

It was a late night and a dense fog had crept over the base. Valencia landed in a holding area with large metal storage pods and crates while it was clouded with fog. Once on the ground, her wings disappeared under her cape and she pulled her hood over head. Valencia was shocked when she noticed that the base had seen better days. It looked like a war was fought here, as the containers were near destroyed, craters were scattered across the concrete deck along with shrapnel. Valencia crept low and stopped behind some smoldering metal crates. Under her breath she casted a spell on her feet. This spell prevented her steps from making any sound. Maximizing her stealth. Once finished, Valencia could hear heavy breathing. Something was close, and she knew anything that was here isnt good. Valencia peeked around the corner of the crate to see a soldier, that was just turning to her as she quickly hid before she could be seen. "Holy s**t! A little too close. ******** off, please..." Valencia said to herself as the soldier began to walk away. She peeked again when she couldnt hear its breathing. The soldier behaved like a zombified servant on patrol. "If these are just zombies then I should just wipe them out. It'd be 100% safe for Layla." Shukurai was quick to disagree. "There's at least two dozen. Their blood is... Unnatural." Shukurai gave Valencia his Dragon eyes. She could see the roaming soldiers everywhere on the base, even through walls. In her eyes, the soldiers emitted a dark red shade. Valencia looked at her hand and saw bright red instead. "Are they undead?" She asked as she advanced through the storage, staying out of sight. "No. Undead dont have essence at all. The blood of these soldiers doesnt belong to them and they all have it, AND it's being influenced virally." Valencia then remembered when Vincent was telling her about the Alliance. That Daichi's apprentice was the result of of experimentation with a blood virus. "Must be the work of Karuma. What is the virus doing?" Shukurai was silent for a moment. "It's sentient. They are much more deadlier than they look." Valencia sighed as this was gonna be a lot harder than she hoped. With that she pulled out a small ear piece from her satchel. This was given to her by Layla so they could communicate on a private frequency. Valencia turned it on and placed it in her right ear. She spoke quietly but to Layla she was clear. "Layla, I'm on Motherbase. It's hard to see but it looks like what's left of a recieving dock. What's your position?" Valencia hid again and held her position for Layla's response.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
●...If only I could figure out what happened... ●

Layla was on the main road about to head into the motherbase section when she got the pick up from layla she stopped on her bike which she picked up from the city through some connections and help from her new friends and with that she came to a stop about half a mile from the base seeing the thick fog that paroled it,"I'm about half a mile to you I can walk there but something seems weird I am not sure how I'm going to find you in this fog", she confessed hearing footsteps ahead she turned her attention to what seemed like a approaching solider,"Hey.. do I know you?", she barely managed to say before the solider began race at her at terrifying speed with some ungodly noise coming from its mouth as her eyes widened she pulled out her pistol and shot 3 rounds straight into its head watching the body twtich and convulse below her unsure if it was dead or not,"What the F8ck I am almost got tooken out by a godd*amn zombie or something!", she shouted into her earpeice hearing something in the fog,"This isn't safe I need to get out of this area", she got onto her bike cranking it up before zooming off and around motherbase as not to get to closer to the terrifying fog,"Are you okay?", she asked,"I dont have many bullets in this gun but I'll come in there for you", she told her feeling her heart rate finally calming down after that display of near death.

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:28 am
Valencia gritted her teeth when she heard Layla's gunshots in the distance and the mic. "F***..." Valencia looked the direction of the shots and could see a distant bright red aura. It wasnt long before nearly every soldier nearby had converged on the main road. Valencia was shocked how fast they were and their screech was loud and terrifying. Valencia saw that she had a clear shot into base when Shukurai saw the soldier Layla shot get up. "Vae, they're regenerative." Valencia scoffed. "Of course they are... Layla try to keep a safe distance. Almost all of the soldiers responded and converged where you shot one of their own." Valencia got up began to run for a stairwell. Shukurai was guiding her sight in the fog and she could see a path to the power grid. "You could distract them to the road if they flank me in. Use hand grenades, flash bangs, anything loud enough to get their attention then run. They're fast, but this fog should shorten their sight."

Valencia quietly opened one of steel doors and stepped into the stairwell. She stopped as it was pitch black inside. "Alright, I'm in. Shukurai observed your map of the base and has given me a route." She could see what looked like light blue footsteps on the floor heading down the stairs. Valencia snapped her fingers and it created a small spark, then which formed into a small orb of light. Now that she could see the stairs, Valencia felt uneasy about the decent. There looked to have been some damage to the stairs. "Layla, once I find the generator you're gonna have to walk me through how to get it working. Once it's on, all I have to do is find a console and give the spider bot a directive. I'll need Trevor's full name." Valencia began to make the descent and while her foot steps made no sound, the creaking metal made Valencia nervous. She took a deep breath to relax until she looked up. Her eyes widened to see the dark shades all over the base again. Some, that if Valencia lost her footing would be on her in seconds. "Damn, they're everywhere already..." Valencia held her position to see which of the soldiers were closer.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Islands of the Waterway