Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || Restaurant District {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:39 am
User Image

If this guy wasn't Uzu, he was sure pretty bold, letting them all he knew what the kage looked like. But that didn't mean Kanzaki wasn't going to be civil about this as long as he could. Thing was, he wasn't about to just leave Sanae and Kaoru out here while he made more food for them. The former could take care of herself, sure, but the larger goal of all this was to give San a damn breather. "We're out of beef, but you're more than welcome to ours, mysterious stranger." Kanzaki leaned over the table to push his ramen over to Julianos, sheathing his hashi and drawing two new ones, placing them beside the bowl. He hadn't eaten much of it but some noodles, leaving all the good bits. Kaoru followed suit and nudged her bowl with her nose, Kanzaki inching it as close to where the wolf could eat her share. He'd sit back and light up a cigarette, letting it sit in his mouth while he leaned back in his chair, seeming to tune out and not listen in on a conversation that didn't involve him. He was remaining still though, unnaturally so. Kaoru wasn't feeling any tension if Kanzaki wasn't, but she did hop out of her seat and come to stand beside Sanae, propping her head in the woman's lap.

η₯žε΄Ž
Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423
Village UzushiogakurexxxxxTitle Jounin, Inu no SenninxxxxxRank Axxxxx
Chakra 1,255 / 1,255xxxxxStamina 1,200 / 1,200xxxxxNature 400 / 941
Strength: 9xxxxxxSpeed: 3xxxxxxReflex: 5xxxxxxFortitude: 6
Energy Recovery : [ -- / -- ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 160 / 160
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
β€’ Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
β€’ Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
β€’ Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
β€’ Medium Armor: -80 max stamina, 6 max speed DR
β€’ Efreet Cloak: Sorta make fire not gooder?
Personal Attributes:
β€’ Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
β€’ Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
β€’ Melee Prodigy: While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes a slight reflex boost is conferred.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
β—‹ Bukijutsu Class β€’ Learn [4] extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxβ€’Mystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - A Rank ]
β—‹ Bloodline Class β€’ Learn [4] extra Bloodline techniques per post.
xxxxxβ€’Blood Bender: 3 Bloodline customs, 1 Locked Formless Style
Tags
Over Yandere
Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niko Hatake: A Shinobi of High Caliber?

Mood: Yui & Aoi

"Wow Hisashi! Look at all the places to eat! I haven't seen this many restaurants in I don't know how long! Aren't you excited?" Hisashi moped on in sadness knowing he couldn't have his dream dinner. "Steeeeeaaaaaak..." Just the shear thought alone made his mouth water. The thought of the juicy, rich, melt in your mouth joy, plagued him as they marched on. Though everything did look good, the fact of the mater was simple. He. Wanted. STEAK.

Niko was having a very difficult time deciding on what she wanted to eat. She was thinking about keeping it simple and going with ramen, but the fried chicken did sound really good too. Then there was sushi. She did really enjoy sushi. She was about to make a choice when all of a sudden...

"Get outta the waaaay!" Niko turned around to see a girl run right past her. Confused, she turned to watch the girl run away. When she turned back, a different girl ran right into her.

"Ugh... Watch where you're going mor..." The girl stopped when she saw the headband around Niko's waist. "I mean... I'm so, so, soooooo sorry! Please forgive me! But you have to understand! There's an evil man chasing us!"

"Oh no you don't! You're not gettin' away that easy!" A rather large man came charging at them with a bat.

"You see?! You gotta help me please!" Niko for some reason felt a strange amount of trust, and was forced to comply. "Go. I will take care of this." The girl got up and bowed a couple times. "Oh thank you! If you happen to win meet us at the dojo! I'm rooting for ya!" Then she ran off.

New Mood: Bad A**

The man was about to run past Niko, when she tripped him. The man fell but quickly got up. "You really helpin' those brats? Do you even know what they did?" Niko quickly grabbed her blade but kept it sheathed and took her stance. "I've had it with them! Do you know how much money they've cost me?! Always saying they're gonna pay, they're gonna pay, but do they ever pay? No! They've fooled me one time too many! Now Get outta my way!"

Niko's sharp tongue shined so beautifully. "If you keep giving them food knowing they're not gonna pay then you're an idiot. You are truly foolish if you believe they would ever pay when they never have. Therefore, you sir, are also a fool."

The man swung the bat at Niko out of anger from her words. She quickly dodged it. She didn't want to hurt the man, but she had to find a way to incapacitate him. Then it hit her. Going out on a limb, she took a chance and feigned drawing her sword. This gave the desired effect. The man quickly went to block the sword. Thinking on her feet, she quickly caught him with a left punch to the face. The hit was strong enough to disorient him. After a few moments to settle down Niko assessed the situation. She reassured the man that she understood his frustration and that she would have a talk with them. Then she got up and motioned to Hisashi.

"Come on Hisashi. We're headed for the dojo." Hisashi, who was at this point literally dragging along, could only offer up tiny murmurs of sounds that were all saying the same thing. "Steeeeeaaaaaak..."

[Exit to the Dojo]

Learned: Seppun no Hoppeta [ Kiss on the Cheek ]

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Mood: Yui & Aoi

"This is soooooooo good! I'm so glad we came here Yui and... I'm sorry! We never asked you your name. Not to be rude but, I'm Aoi. It's nice to meet you..." They were sitting at the steakhouse with a spread of food in front of them along with Niko and Hisashi, who was sitting just outside the restaurant going to town on a plate full of steak. "Finally! STEAK!"

"Niko, and it's nice to meet you too." Not much for words with others, Niko kept it short and sweet. "I'm sorry I was being rude earlier too. I'm not so bad once you get to know me though." Aoi then started on a piece of steak.

"So I've noticed that you're not from around here. Where are you from?" Yui's question brought Niko back to a time she had long since forgotten. She began to think of her family, especially her mother. "It's not worth mentioning. I'm here now. That's all that matters."

"Hmm... Seems like you're in need of a guide then, and who better to do it than the two of us! We could totally teach you the ways of the Hidden Whirlpool!" At this point Niko really had nothing to lose, and even gave it a second thought. She sighed. "I don't see why not." Yui put out her hand. "And with that, we are now friends!" Niko reached out to shake her hand with a smile.

When they were finished eating, Yui stated she would pay. Then suddenly...

"Oh no Aoi! I think I might have dropped my wallet on the way here!" Aoi shook her head. "Really Yui? Like, come on now. Do you remember where you may have dropped it?" Yui nodded her head. Aoi turned back to Niko and Hisashi. "Yui can be a totally ditz sometimes so please forgive her. You two stay right here while we go look for her wallet. We'll be back to pay as soon as we find it!" Then, Yui and Aoi scurried off in search of the wallet, leaving Niko and Hisashi behind.

Almost an hour went by before Niko was approached by the shopkeeper. "You are planning on paying right? I'm pretty sure your friends aren't coming back. I've seen them here quite a few times with others like you... I think they got you this time..." Niko sighed and pulled out her wallet to pay for the meal. She wasn't happy in the slightest.

New Mood: Played...

After having to pay for a meal that she didn't even want, Niko and Hisashi started home. Though Niko wasn't in a good mood, Hisashi barked happily.

"Man that steak was good! Too bad you had to pay though." Niko nodded. "I know how you feel. I wasn't in the mood for steak but it wasn't that bad. I wonder if Yui ever found her wallet though..." Hisashi looked up at her. He gave a her a nudge. "Don't worry about them. They aren't good people anyway." Niko nodded again with a sigh.

"I guess you're right Hisashi. Come on. Let's go home. You've got training in the morning."

[Exit to Housing]

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image

He was contracted on another mission. No murder, no subterfuge, nothing altogether complex; his task was simple. He needed to repair the completely broken infrastructure of a building assaulted previously by a rogue ninja. The restaurant-apartment complex was once home to hundreds of civilians, but now existed as a hazard with few comparison. It was quite literally in shambles, with a shaky foundation that churned and rocked with each step upon its base. The building was dangerous -- and it presided over other large complexes. The burgeoning spire of a building threatened to collapse into its neighboring companions, wiping out hundreds of lives and threatening the area's dining-based industry.

Of course, it would have been sensible to request the work of an actual village ninja, but there were few Senju present in Uzushio with the toolset and experience necessary to repair such a structure. Oddly enough, building and maintaining structures had been one of Shinsei's most eager side-tasks since leaving the gates of the Vortex, and he had become quite apt at these tasks.

As such, despite his shaky status within the village, he was employed by the mogul in charge of the fallen titan to repair the infrastructure.

The woman was named Ayako Mori, a far from corporate woman who had -- in the past -- consulted with wanderers and rogues from Gimangakure for multiple... duties that were foreign to the village representatives. It was rumored that, in doing so, she had directly incurred the attack on the property that Shinsei had now been hired to repair. She... got in between two rival factions and, by offering employment to one more than the other, and apparently by slighting the other by offering superior access to her institutions to one and barring the latter... she had evoked a reaction of pure territorial might.

Even within Uzushio, there were under-dealings that were unseen by those above. Shinsei had always known that to view from the bottom was to see all in clear light; from crypts to the palaces of Kings, wanting but never having, chasing but never reaching. It was a cruel life, but it was the life many of these wanderers chose. And it was a life that Ayako chose -- unwilling to deal with the bureaucracy, with the institutions that spat in the faces of the sewer rats like her.

"Ah, Shinsei," she spoke, greeting him. The shinobi walked in very casually, and approached her almost wordlessly. He was uncertain of the boundaries which she held. "Glad to have you here. You've been briefed on the structural damage, yes?" she asked.

"Yes," the Senju replied. "It will be simple enough. I'll replace the broken portions with a thick, nigh indestructible wood. You can then proceed to paint over them, or whatever you like; I'll match the dimensions to that of the other walls, panels and pillars. Most importantly, I'll start from the bottom, to minimize risk."

The woman nodded. "Genius; that was just what I was going to ask you to do. You're clearly well-versed in clients of this nature," she stated, both rhetorically and with inference. The Senju simply nodded.

"I have no intention to do poorly," he quietly replied. "There are many people living nearby, and many people robbed of their homes -- and lives -- by the criminality of your... former enemies. People like them only tarnish the idea of freedom -- it's fine to live without the bindings of a village structure, but not if you're going to utilize your freedom for tyranny."

He spoke with ideology, and purpose. It was clear that many of his motivations descended from a particular ideal he held, rather than simply the proliferation of wealth or power amassed. Though, he had been considerably gifted with both, of late.

"Well said," the woman replied. "Though I've noted some tyranny from you, yourself. Underground activities -- killing off the whole of the Kougen Syndicate. That was... well; deserved, but also rash. You'll get yourself killed - no matter how strong you are - with actions such as those. Even the greatest shinobi can die to a poisoned blade, or a knife to the throat. Remember that," she said.

He nodded. It was more lecturing, but that was fine. She could say all that she liked -- the task was more important to him, and so he got to work, stepping forward to delve into the ruins of the towering building, actively wiggling with the movements of the wind. It was like a worm extending out into the sky, deprived of the strength to stand tall. He stepped forward and placed a hand upon the pillars beneath the structure, replicating them with rising foundations of wood. Immediately, blocks and stockades ascended, stabilizing the lower infrastructure as the upper portion rockily shaked.

Once all of that stabilized, however, the rest was not terribly difficult. He constructed renewed stairs, or simply overlayed onto the old ones, wood weaving out of the insecurities within the structure. More and more of the building was renewed. And, of course, the rest was simply mimicking the actions of the previous levels. He patched any holes within the structure, extended more pillars, and added more structural integrity using his super-dense Mokuton.

With the building notably less shaky, he detailed a report of his current endeavors to Ayako, who proceeded to stalk him throughout the building in observation. She was clearly both fearless, and interested.

He didn't mind; there was no harm in a pedestrian onlooker, particularly as he didn't wish to do a poor job. Despite his confidence, he was still ultimately a young man, with minimal work experience. The anxiety of being a new 'worker' in the world was still present, as ridiculous as that was.

While she shadowed him, they conversated. About themselves, about the world around them. Everything they'd undergone, and experienced, and learned from. It was a fascinating conversation, though ultimately a way to pass the time as each complex structure was rebuilt and repaired. Before long, the building would be done. He made his way to Ayako's old pent-house suite, which was by far the most damaged piece of the entire infrastructure. It was vandalized and smeared with profanities, the woman's life threatened by the markings upon her wall.

There were even seals; things he did not recognize, or understand, though he desperately tried to scrub them away. The two both agreed that they would leave them to an Uzumaki for further inspection. But at that, with everything accomplished and each ordeal maintained, the two of them had determinately succeeded in their task. Ayako paid Shinsei the sum of Ryo, and with more experience in both the industry and with the Uzushio shadow business Lords, he considered his day both productive and meaningful.

He left, knowing that many homes would be restored, returned to the fresh scent of an umber wood so secure that even war could not break through the materials that bound them together. To him, that actually meant something... which was nice.

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx 2,165/ 2,165 (720) x β—†οΏ€ STAMINAx 1,775/ 1,775 (590) x β—†οΏ€ RYOx 83,500x β—†οΏ€ ACx 188,600
                β—†οΏ€ Bloodline/Bloodlinex β—†οΏ€ S-RANK xβ—†οΏ€ Insect Sage x β—†οΏ€ Wandererx β—†οΏ€ GIMANGAKUREx
                xxxxx

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:21 am

Mood: Good Day

Hisashi trotted along, happy and excited for his reward. "Steak, steak, steak!" Then Hisashi stopped. "Uh-oh." He turned back to Niko and barked. "Maybe we should go somewhere..."

New Mood: Yui & Aoi

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiikooooo!" Niko looked up to see Yui rushing towards her. "Oh my gosh! Niko I'm so glad we found you! I'm sooooooooo sorry about the other night! I feel so bad!" Aoi came walking up behind her. "Yeah sorry about that. It took like forever to find, but we finally managed to." Yui pulled out her wallet. "Seeeeeeee?"

Niko looked at the wallet hesitantly, then back at them. Then, she smiled. "I'm glad you were able to find it. Now please, excuse us." Niko motioned to Hisashi. They started to walk away when they were stopped again. "Wait? Where are you going?" Yui and Aoi looked confused. "Yeah, like don't you wanna hangout? We can actually treat you tonight." Niko sighed. She looked back at to Hisashi. He shook his head. "Don't trust them." She looked back at Yui and Aoi. "Trust us. We're your friends." After a moment, Niko made her choice.

"I guess we could join you." Hisashi didn't seem to happy, but what could he do? "Perfect! Come on let's go!" This time, they went somewhere different. Luckily, Hisashi was still able to get his steak and the food really wasn't bad. Yui and Aoi even talked Niko into another training session in exchange for helping them later. They had a really good time overall. That is until...

"Oh man that was good! Thanks for coming with us Niko. It's always more fun with you around." "Yeah you should like hang out with us more." Niko smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind that." Yui stood up with excitement. "That's what I like to hear! Oh we're gonna have so much fun! And we can start tomorrow at the Academy! Buuuut... we have to get going now. You wait right here while we go pay. Don't worry. We got you." With a wink and a smile, Yui and Aoi went to pay.

"See Hisashi? They aren't so bad after all." Hisashi just shook his head. "If you say so..." Some time had passed before Niko realized the time. "I do wish they'd hurry up though." More time passed before they decided to leave. As they did however, they were stopped by the shopkeeper.

"I'm sorry miss but you still have to pay." Niko looked confused. "I thought my friends already paid?" "You mean those two girls? Yeah they paid, but they only paid for your food. They said you would cover the rest." With a sigh, Niko pulled out her wallet. Again, she was not happy in the slightest.

New Mood: Played...

Niko and Hisashi started their way home. Hisashi saw the look on Niko's face and nudged her. "It's okay Niko. They aren't worth your time. Don't worry about them anymore." Niko just kept walking. Hisashi stopped and looked at her. "Niko..." When she noticed that Hisashi had stopped, she turned back to him with a smile. "Don't worry Hisashi. I've got a plan." Seeing the smile, Hisashi barked and followed on again happily. "Good! What's the plan?" Niko kept smiling.

"Tomorrow is going to be a good day."

[Exit to Housing]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:46 am

User ImageUser Image

πŸ…³πŸ…Ύ πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†ƒ πŸ…±πŸ…΄, πŸ…»πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…°πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

My name is Chouga Atsui. Twenty three years old. The gritty voice you are hearing in your head probably sounds tired or lacking in enthusiasm but that's how I've always sounded. I've lived a pretty mundane life. As I walk down the familiar streets of which could be considered my territory. The the territory of Akimichi in a sense. That being said because it can be implied that I am one who carries their blood in my veins. I have never seen myself as someone who would be considered a 'main character' my life has become almost routine. Actually it has become routine. I wake up, I get dressed, I patrol, on my lunch breaks I go to Nikudon-don and order six pork cutlet bowls, when lunch is over I head to the mail center, I deliver packages until night fall, I go to Le-ni and order six lbs of brisket and medium well steak, for dessert I get six stacks of sponge cake and then repeat. It's a dull life one could say. People and other shinobi often crave adventure, but that's never been my style. At the end of the day when I look up at the ceiling of my one bedroom apartment I desire only one thing. TO BE A FATHER!

"Uh sir? Are you alright?"

"Ugua!" I hadn't realized that my sudden daydreaming of fatherhood had left me standing in the middle of a busy intersection cradling the empty air as though I were holding some child made of dust. That or looking clearly mad, in the crazed sense. My imaginary holding of my child that had yet to exist attracted a clear gold digger(despite the fact they were just a normal citizen expressing concern) to ask about my status. Obviously I was surprised. You see as much as I desire to be a father I have one obviously glaring problem. Leaving behind a trail of dust behind me with that floozy I made my way into an alley to hunch over and catch my breath. Placing my hand upon the lid of a trashcan to try an get my bearings again that glaring weakness I mentioned earlier, is I have no hands on experience with women.

Placing these firm yet loving hands that have yet to reach their full potential in my pockets and exiting the alley my quest would continue. I only know of women what I've been told by my mother. In all senses, I'm one who firmly believes mother knows best and based on her tellings any woman that makes advances on you first is a hoe and cannot be trusted. She will either be pining for your wallet or your body but never your heart. This is why I know my heart can only belong to one with firm beliefs and a genuine desire to help others. A beacon of selflessness. I clenched my fist as the image of the ideal woman came to mind. But low...she was now far out of his league, if she wasn't already before her promotion. Yes, that is the only woman I could ever possibly see myself loving! Exhaling and releasing this tension. I noticed once again I was receiving strange looks. Perhaps if I place my hands back in my pockets and continue walking nonchalantly none will notice.

Thusly here in lies the second problem, such women are hard to come by...more over. Women like that are only interested in confident, bold, and interesting men. The opposite of someone such as myself. That means today, as I place my foot at this entrance of a newly opened establishment I will break my mundane routine of eating lunch at Nikudon-don and enter this eatery known only as...Hells Spice! Perhaps I shouldn't have said that out loud. "Ah um, yes this is Hells Spice are you dining in or will it be to go?" My ambitions of conquering this new establishment proclaimed a little too proudly seemed to make for an awkward situation for the waitress at the door who seemed to try an maintain a welcoming smile. With my own eyes I bore witness to their customer base. There was but a single old man dining lonesome...this hardly seemed natural for a recently opened establishment. I couldn't help but ask. "Uh...hm. This seems a bit slow for a restaurant that just opened." "Oh...everything our head chef makes is incredibly spicy and isn't willing to compromise...unfortunately it means we don't get many customers...and since I only get paid in tips its been a rough grand opening. *sigh*" It looked like I said something hurtful as her demeanor shifted to looking down at her feet. I was overwhelmed by guilt. Even if I no longer desired to eat at this particular location I now OWED it to this young woman that I do. This was a belief I would not back down from!

I would thus be seated and as I sat I would review the menu. Everything. Everything was indeed loaded with insurmountable amounts of spice. I placed the usual order, and equivalent of 6lbs of spiced meats. The spice would not deter me, how hot could this Iwagakure reaper be, or this ghost pepper. Ghosts were incorporeal...wait g..ghost pepper? Could that mean? My eyes darted through the restaurant of which seemed a ghost town in itself. COULD IT BE. WAS THIS PLACE HAUNTED BY THE GHOSTS OF PEPPERS!...No, that's stupid, peppers don't have souls. My panic subsided...only to reemerge when the food was delivered. It burned my nostrils, the scent alone... I looked to where the old man earlier once sat he looked like he'd gone into cardiac arrest. Did he just die from spice? Oh...he was just sleeping. The pop of a snot bubble affirmed this. But the dish before indeed...was like looking into the gaping jaws of hell itself. "Please enjoy the food." So kindly she stood next to my table in a bow of gratitude. There was no backing out now...yet a part of him desired..someone to endure this with him. It was doubtful. But he could dream. "Th..Thankyou..I.Itadakimasu."

πŸ…΅πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…³ πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ† πŸ††πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

C H A K R A ┆ 300/300x S T A M I N A ┆ 380/380x A C ┆ 17500x R Y O ┆3790 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Bloodline/Taijutsu ┆ Ga ┆ Katon / Doton┆ B-ranked Chunin┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Blood Knight: Bloodline Moves: Rank Superiority
                                                                > Strength: 8
                                                                > Fort: 3
                                                                >

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

SB5K
                                                                Hurrak
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 pm

"Okay Hisashi, even though I said we weren't going out to eat today, we ended up here anyway. This is the last time for a while though, okay? You've been getting very lucky and my wallet can't take anymore." Hisashi nodded his head and sighed. "All things come to an end eventually. I will miss you my wonderful steak." Niko laughed when she suddenly winced in pain. Fighting it, she remained strong. They were having such a good time, Hisashi had almost forgotten she wasn't feeling good. He rubbed up against her in order to take away some of the pain. "Niko..." She smiled as they continued on.

They were coming up on the steakhouse when Niko noticed Yui and Aoi. They were talking to a man with black hair. He was wearing a dark blue cloak with the symbol of the Uchiha clan on it. "Uchiha...? Wait! Don't tell me?!" Niko had noticed the two of them were wearing sad faces and looked like they may have been crying. Knowing that these two had a history of not paying or "skipping out", Niko assumed the worst. She and Hisashi immediately went to intervene. When she got there however, she got a completely different situation.

New Mood: Stern Teacher

"I'm not surprised that I'd find you two here trying to con people for free food yet again. What do you have to say for yourselves? Yui? Aoi?" They both shook their heads in disagreement. "But sensei it wasn't like that!" "Yeah! Like, you got it all mixed up!" They pleaded in defense but the man wasn't having it. "I believe I taught you both better than this. I'm sorely disappointed in you. Now, I will cover the damages you've caused here but you will being joining me at the dojo tomorrow for mandatory remedial training. Is that clear?" They had no choice but to comply. "Yes sensei..."

It was then Aoi noticed Niko walking up. "N-n-n-n-iiik-k-k-ooo...?" She began to tremble in fear as she grabbed Yui's arm. "What're you doi..." Yui looked over at Aoi before seeing Niko as well. The trembling came to her as well. They both took a big gulp. Niko looked as if she were going to say something when they both screamed and ran off. "We're sorry Niko!" "Yeah! We'll never do it again!" With that, they were off. "Hmm... that was strange." The man turned to see Niko and Hisashi. He noticed something about the girl that he thought was strange. "Even I can't instill fear in them like that. They called you Niko?"

Niko nodded her head. "Yes and this is Hisashi." Hisashi barked. "It's nice to meet you!" The man laughed as he took a guess at what Hisashi said. "Can't wait to eat huh?" Hisashi barked again. "That too!" "Well I'm meeting someone here if you'd like to join us. I'd love to hear what you did to Yui and Aoi. You really had them shaken up." Having no reason not to trust this man, she gladly agreed. "Thank you, we'd love that." Hisashi agreed as well and soon they were at the table. As Niko was sitting down though, the man noticed her pain. This is where he intervened.

"Before we go on, is there something bothering you?" Niko was surprised by the man's question. "Everything is fine. Why do you ask?" The man smiled. "You're a lot stronger than you look. I've noticed you have a strange chakra running through your body. It's very faint but it's causing you pain isn't it?" She couldn't for the life understand how he knew, but he was right. Niko couldn't hide it anymore. "Y-yes..." The man stood up. "Here, let me help. Do you mind?" Niko shook her head as the man put his hand on her shoulder. The man ran his own chakra through her body causing a minor shock. The chakra however, mixed with the other chakra and dispersed removing all the pain from Niko's body. She felt one hundred percent better. "That should do it."

"T-thank you..." Niko said humbly as she bowed her head. She was very grateful. The conversation carried on for a bit. Niko explained her dream to him and then how she happened to hurt herself. The man sighed and began to scold her. "That was very reckless. I understand your motive however, that was very dangerous. With that all aside, it is quite impressive you've created jutsu through a dream; and with that white hair and your chakra being red I'm assuming you're of the Hatake clan?" Niko nodded her head. "Interesting... I met a Hatake with similar features on the field of battle once. He was very formidable and you remind of him in a way. I'm not glad how it ended, but that's a story for another day. That is, if you would like to join me for training some time? I feel like we could learn a lot from each other." Niko nodded. "I would like that very much... I'm sorry. I never asked your name." The man laughed.

"You can call me Ryota."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iSlayBacon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image
RINKA xxxxx
Rinka walked through the doors of Hell's Spice and quietly made her way to a seat. In an effort to draw attention away from herself, the Oni wore a large black cloak. The hood was up in an attempt to hide her face, but it instead stopped just before being able to really cover her face thanks to her two large horns; all of this was a wasted effort. The cloak worked well to keep eyes averted in a crowd, but not so much when you are one of three people in the room. What's more, the dead silent ambiance of the room only seemed to enhance the subtle whizzing of Rinka's false eye and the gentle clacking of her arm's joints. They were sounds that she had grown used to, but the they'd surely raise the eyebrows of the others... assuming they were even paying attention to her. Once seated, Rinka pulled out a large flask and took a quick swig from it as she flipped through the menu. Everything was advertised as being "hot," but how hot could it be? Everything here was so temperate... so mild. Oh well, maybe something would look appetizing enough. Best not to worry about it for now; it was time to take a breather and enjoy the quiet.

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +0 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 655 // STAMINA: 240 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: The Oni Clan // CLASS: Puppetry/Sealer
TITLES: Wanderer

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:55 pm

User Image

BGM: Out On The Town

[[ Entrance from Dojo ]]

It had been a long day of training, but Itsuki was glad he had made progress. He couldn't wait to tell Ryota about his success. As he approached the steak house, the sweet smell of succulent meat greeted his nose. "Man, that smells good. I wonder what Ryota is eating." Itsuki took a deep breath as he entered the steakhouse, a light chime cued as the door swung open. Itsuki scanned the steakhouse, and quickly located his uncle with his signature dark blue coat, and his spiky black hair. Not to mention, his laugh was unmistakably unique. As Itsuki strode toward his teacher, he couldn't help but notice the patron Ryota seemed to be talking to; a girl around his age with snow white hair. He was definitely curious to find out why Ryota was talking to her, but Itsuki chalked it up to a friendly conversation with another customer. As Itsuki came upon the pair, Ryota greeted him.

Hoi! Itsuki! About time you made it. Were you slacking off again?" Ryota asked with a chuckle.

"I'll have you know, I was finishing up my knife training, Sensei. It's not like you were there, you left early, remember?" Itsuki responded lazily, giving his uncle a questioning look.

"You've got me there." Ryota said guiltily, one hand behind his head. "I almost forgot, let me introduce you; Itsuki, this is Niko Hatake and her partner, Hisashi. Niko, Hisashi, this is Itsuki. I met her outside actually, Itsuki. She's really good at scaring children!"

Itsuki looked over at the girl as Ryota spoke, and he could tell she was a little embarrassed by his comment. Her wolf also seemed to be offset by the remark, though he couldn't be sure as he couldn't speak wolf.

"That's very rude, sensei. You should be more considerate." Itsuki said flatly, as he turned towards the girl. "Please ignore my uncle, he does not think before he speaks. I'm Itsuki Uchiha, it's nice to meet you both."

"It's nice to meet you as well." Niko responded with a small smile.

Itsuki offered her a small bow, and proceeded to take his seat on the opposite side of Ryota. A waitress came along and took all of their orders. After they finished ordering, Ryota turned back towards Itsuki.

"You remember our training session tomorrow, Itsuki? I've invited Niko and Hisashi to join us. They both seem rather strong, and I think they'd be a great help in your training." Ryota said, motioning towards the pair with a smile.

"Well, I've never had a training partner other than you, sensei..." Itsuki said to himself with a hand on his chin. He thought for a moment, and continued, dropping his clenched fist into his open palm. "Yes. I think it's a good idea sensei, it may benefit us both to train with other shinobi. I look forward to training alongside you tomorrow, Niko."

An audible bark came from the wolf on the floor next to Niko, and it caused Itsuki to lean backwards to get a view of him clearly.

"And you as well of course, Hisashi. I apologize for the disrespect." Itsuki said with a smile, his eyes closed.

The wolf seemed to be appeased, but still didn't seem thrilled with Itsuki. Itsuki sat back up in his seat, and broke his chopsticks apart. The waitress arrived with their food, steam wafting up from the cooked meat. The smell was intoxicating, and Itsuki was starving. He offered a small bow to the waitress as she placed the food in front of him, and began to eat his meal with vigor.

R Y O :: δΈ‘ 0 || A C :: 5,000
H i dΒ d e n W h i r l p o o l || G e n i n - D
C H K R :: 375 / 375 || S T M N :: 225 / 225
N i n :: B l o o d || K a t o n :: F u u t o n :: D o t o n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Mood: Out On The Town

Upon Itsuki's arrival, Niko and Ryota had just finished a discussion on Hisashi. Niko was explaining how he had multiple affinities and needed some assistance training him. Ryota gladly offered his hand into seeing what could be done for the wolf. "Thank you. Training him has always been difficult for me." Ryota just smiled and nodded. Then, Itsuki arrived at the table and greeted them. After greeting him back, the plan to train tomorrow was cemented. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Hisashi barked at Itsuki. After a small apology, Hisashi turned to Niko. "Who the hell does this guy think he is? Forgetting about the great and almighty Hisashi Hatake?! Man, if I wasn't such a respectable young wolf I swear I'd... *sniff *sniff... STEAK!" Hisashi's rant lasted only so long before the food came out.

As they ate, Niko noticed the relationship between Itsuki and Ryota. They were close. It reminded her of her family. She drifted on in thought. "Niko? You still with us?" Niko was snapped out of a small daydream and back to the table. "I'm sorry. My mind wandered off." Ryota laughed. "Well, we were discussing what qualities a great shinobi should possess. Would you care to weigh in?" Niko pondered on that for a moment. She wasn't exactly sure what a great shinobi was. "To be honest... I'm not sure. I would like to say something virtuous but I don't think I can. I guess I would say that great shinobi are based on perspective and thus I cannot tell you what qualities they should or should not possess." Ryota looked pleasantly shocked as Itsuki listened on.

"What makes you say that?" Ryota's question was answered with something profound. "A shinobi you consider to be great may not be one I consider and vice versa. Over the course of history, there have been many of great shinobi. They are all great for different reasons though. Some are for the knowledge they possess and some are for their deeds. That knowledge and those deeds weren't always used for the greater good though and thus a moral rift was split down the middle of the shinobi world. A shinobi is only great to whomever they choose to align themselves with. Betrayal, however, is the only sin and it's punishment should be harsh and swift."

"Interesting..." Ryota turned to Itsuki. "What do you think Itsuki? What qualities should a great shinobi possess?" Niko awaited patiently as it was his turn to speak.

iSlay Bacon

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 pm

User Image

BGM: Out On The Town

Itsuki took a moment to mull over the question. What made a great shinobi? He had his own preconceptions of course, but those all stemmed from naievity in his childhood. It wasn't an easy question to answer so simply. After a moment, Itsuki turned towards Ryota, Niko and Hisashi to give his answer.

"I would have to agree with Niko for the most part. However, what I consider to be a great shinobi... Is one that can bring peace to the world. Using their own strength, with their own hands, taking the steps required to bring about a lasting peace. In that regard, there are only a handful of shinobi that I would consider great, such as Hashirama Senju, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha. But they couldn't bring an everlasting peace, so therein is where I agree with Niko." Itsuki stated, his hand on his chin yet again.

Ryota seemed somewhat surprised, but broke out into a smile.

"Well said my student! Ever the cynic, looking at things from every angle." Ryota repied, clapping a hand on Itsuki's back. "I would like to think you both will be great shinobi in time. Just as I think all shinobi have the ability to be great, I think you two exemplify that. Now, it's getting late, so I'm afraid I but bid you both goodnight. I'll see you both tomorrow for training!"

And with that, Ryota laid the money on the counter to pay for the groups meal, waved to them one last time, and was off. Ryota had a bad habit of leaving abruptly, but Itsuki was used to it. He wondered if his uncle had ever considered if people found it rude when he left so suddenly. Itsuki had finished his food, and had decided it was right to leave as well if he wanted to get enough rest for the day of training ahead. He stood up from his seat, and turned to Niko.

"I should be off as well, I'd like to be rested for our training tomorrow. It was very nice meeting you you, Niko." Itsuki said as he bowed.

Itsuki was about to leave when he realized he had yet again not addressed Hisashi. Not to be rude twice, Itachi picked up his plate with half a steak left on it, and set it on the floor.

"And of course it was nice meeting you as well, Hisashi. Hopefully this can make up for my continued rudeness. I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow. Goodnight."

Itsuki smiled at the pair under his mask with his eyes closed, holding up a hand to say goodbye. He let his arms return to his sides, turned on his heel, started to head for the door with belly full, back home to prepare for the coming day.

[[ Exit to Home ]]

RobinBankz

R Y O :: δΈ‘ 0 || A C :: 5,000
H i dΒ d e n W h i r l p o o l || G e n i n - D
C H K R :: 375 / 375 || S T M N :: 225 / 225
N i n :: B l o o d || K a t o n :: F u u t o n :: D o t o n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Niko and Hisashi were left at the steakhouse with a good feeling. They both had very much so enjoyed their day. From Yui and Aoi, to the promise of throwing knives, and the meeting of a possible mentor, Niko felt her day was filled and complete. As Hisashi was licking the last bit of steak juice off his plate, Niko signaled him to go and they were off.

On the way home, Hisashi was very talkative. "That Itsuki guy is iffy but he gave me extra steak so he can't be all bad. Ryota seemed really wise too. I'm glad he was able to help you Niko. It hurt to see you like that... I know you won't tell me what you're doing when you leave at night but please be careful." Niko smiled as they walked. "You're right. It really was a good day. I'm sorry though. I know you were worried about me. If it weren't for Ryota I'd still be in pain. I'm really grateful for him. But... I'm not sure about Itsuki either. If he really believes there will ever be peace in the world of shinobi..." Niko looked at Hisashi with a saddened but accepting look as they walked home.

"Then he is a fool."

[Exit to Housing]

iSlayBacon

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:52 am

User ImageUser Image

So it would begin, the delving into a demons dish. The anticipating stare of a waitress whom dedicated herself to my table. Inner goals set for myself, uncertain of the regrets that would soon follow suit. Then, the ring of a bell, the same ring of the bell that heralded my arrival to this spicy underworld that had reserved a seat to my own damnation. Someone had entered, an unknown, were they not unlike me, a kindred spirit seeking to break from routine. Shrouded in mystery, then came the idea, is it not right to share in ones bounty. Was I simply derailing my own inhibitions under the guise of kindness and camaraderie. No this was sincere. YES. Of course it was, it would be cowardice otherwise. The waitress had no choice but to leave me and in doing so I would play my hand. Standing up to follow her. "Ah are you ready to order? Er miss." It may have been rude perhaps underhanded but my intentions were undoubtedly good. Though recalling it, how could I said such words so boldly.

"Oh! How are you doing! Its been forever hasn't it since we last saw each other! Its Chouga from the academy. Remember." I didn't know their name but already I stood taking my mountain meat from the table I was currently sitting and bringing it to the new arrivals who I would have share in my suff..generosity. The plate still hot in more ways than one, my ploy working to confuse the waitress enough to think we were associated. To think I would sink so low but I'll damned either way if this plate is or isn't cleaned. The rule of an Akimichi household is to never waste food. The rule of a Koton household was to steel thyself. Sitting myself across from the table my bulging physique proved somewhat awkward to place knowing someone else's feet were beneath the table. I stepped on something, I prayed it wasn't a foot. So now it was up to me to divert the waitress and simultaneously place my figurative cards on the table. "Strongest alcohol you have for me and my friend. If that's not too much trouble. I'll be picking up the tab." Speaking as though nothing were out of the ordinary. The waitress would nod and depart and in these choice few moments.

I would need some inebriation to likely consume even a slice of this demons flesh. Though it was just beef the fact it was quite literally stained red from spice, there could be no better comparison. A one two combo, few were likely to turn down free food, but free alcohol even fewer would turn down. The Iwagakure reaper, the ghost pepper, spices of which I've never heard of strong enough to start burning my nostrils without so much as having yet to take a bite. Finally my eyes with what I believed to be stylish black face paint signifying my lineage of being the offspring of my parents whom had the names Tender Touch and Firm Hand in their youth of which they also sported proudly, would meet with the cloaked figure. Only then did I realize my mistake.

"s**t!" curse my fathers penchant for swearing loudly at inopportune times of which I inherited. I averted eye contact immediately. I had yet to notice the false eye, so it was not that which deterred me. This was a woman, whether they knew me or not I was playing my hand on some poor woman. Damn the gender ambiguity cloaks carried with them. The back of the curtain was starting to peel aside signifying the return of the waitress. I could only help but swear again, though this one was contained in my thoughts for once. I had better explain myself swiftly. "L...listen. This was sudden I r..realize it was a bit unexpected. I was just looking to have someone to share this with bbbbbut I understand you don't have to it may be a bbbit much. I mean feel free to ddddrink though when it comes." I ducked under the table clenching my fist in anger at my own weakness, what was that Chouga you have the deep voice of a man that eat snakes, and hides tactfully in boxes but there you sounded like some inept schoolgirl.

"Here you are." The voice of the waitress as my head underneath the table caused the above shot glasses to shake before I could address her "Thank-you." She nodded only to leave for the moment once more to check on the old man who had fallen asleep again. I eyed the bottle briefly. 96%. The hell. I might as well drink battery acid or visit the hospital for a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Piss. This wasn't going according to plan at all. Was this establishment trying to kill its customers. A hand behind my head. I had no choice but to accept defeat. Eyes closed submitting to the awkwardness of the situation. "Well I guess that may be a bit too strong to drink huh? How about I buy you something else instead." A 6lb mountain of demon meant and a drink that might as well be acid. This is what you deserve for straying from the beaten path Chouga.

C H A K R A ┆ 300/300x S T A M I N A ┆ 380/380x A C ┆ 17500x R Y O ┆3790 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

SB5K
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image
RINKA xxxxx
A quick stirring of tiny servos and gears whizzed to life as the waitress began her approach; Rinka's right eye began subtly twitching in its socket, scanning the woman over thoroughly. Just as quickly as the woman was deemed to be no threat, her eyes quickly darted to the man behind her, now barging his way up to her table and taking a seat across from her. "Hmm..." All the response he would get from the girl as she quickly went back to studying her menu before finally setting it down after a few more seconds. Upon hearing the man's offer to pick up the tab, Rinka gave the waitress a friendly grin. Reaching across the table towards the man's plate, her puppet arm made itself fully known to the world. Socketed joints clacked in a motion that was far more fluid than any fleshy limb could as a solitary finger extended towards the mountain of meat. "That... one... please?" Another short response.

When the food arrived, Rinka did not waste a single moment before getting her fill. Her shot was gone almost as soon as it hit the table, and Chouga's was gone just as soon as it was clear he had rejected the drink. Both shots were slammed down in a matter of seconds, yet the girl remained unphased. No shiver, no cough, no tell tale signs that a normal person had consumed alcohol. The girl's voracious onslaught was halted only by her having to awkwardly grasp at her meal with her non-dominant left hand, still very much made of fleshy bits. It took a couple of tries, but she eventually got a good grip on the ribs. From then on, it was a like a scene from a horror film. Ribs went in, but only bone came out. In whole gulps, Rinka would would strip flesh from bone and cast aside the once sauce-covered remains. Within minutes, the plate she ordered for herself was gone. All that was left was a pile of bones and a wide, sauce-covered grin. "Thank you, friend. It's good."

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +0 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 655 // STAMINA: 240 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: The Oni Clan // CLASS: Puppetry/Sealer
TITLES: Wanderer

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:43 am

User ImageUser Image

I did not know this at the time, but spiciniess was measured in a thing known as a scoville. Perhaps it had yet to effect her, as they say the effect of capsaicin and spiciness differs from person to person as to when it kicks in the experience to is different for different people. Now unbeknownst to me the alleged Ghost pepper an Iwagakure reaper used in the production, marination, and seasoning of the meat that the girl had just devoured with nary a second thought measured in at respectively 1,040,000 and 1,600,000 on the scoville unit of measurement. Now you may be asking yourself wow that's a pretty big number but surely it can't be all that crazy, clearly what with this woman having devoured the six lbs of meat in a manner befitting a velociraptor. By comparison the typical garden variety jalapeno sits at about 1000-1000 scoville units and its much hotter cousin which few can tolerate already the Habanero sits at a mere 150,000 to 350,000 with its most common variant being the one of weaker potency. There have been a few notable cases in which where one who ingested the aforementioned peppers that are roughly 10 to 16x the spiciness of their garden variety variants used in typical spicy cooking have suffered severe gastrointestinal distress involving hospitalization with even the most seasoned of spice goers with iron stomachs to at the very least start weeping... it was impressive enough that she was able to tolerate the high percentage alcohol without batting and eye, this was impressive, however, for her to seemingly suppress this supposed heat of which I was still unaware, was monstrous. Even if her reaction to the capsaicin was maybe delayed...I WOULD NOT BE OUT DONE HERE.

Slamming my own fist upon the table I began my decent into hell. Like the girl my mind was numb as I ate but my mouth was number. I was blinded to the heat I was actually ingesting only driven to finish my plate like any Akimichi worth his salt would. Likewise when I was complete nothing remained but bone. In this moment, I made my first foolish conclusion. "Perhaps these weren't as spicy as I had initially assumed them to be. I suppose It simply psyched me out with it fumes. I'd have never tried this meal had I not seen you so unhesitatingly consume them. Oh I never did ask your name. What was it again?" Here in would be the last words said still trying to maintain the facade of having known the woman before. Only now did I see the mechanical arm in full detail. A tingle down my spine. I could not jump to conclusions yet. Was this. A human puppet. No. Impossible. It would have no need for sustenance otherwise. Suffice to say it was still unsettling. This was but the first lightening strike to the impending storm. My stomach roared. Then an insurmountable pain. My face began to turn shades of red like that of a tomato ripe for harvest. If cayenne was enough to break one out of a genjutsu this pain would certainly grant an immunity to that of an S tier or even S+ Tier. "Fuuuuuhuua.." These were not words, they were an attempt not to swear at the unrivaled agony as my body keeled. Then my mouth entered a state in which It desperately tried to produce saliva. Sticky and viscous. I looked across the table to the woman across from me. Wondering if her mouth too burned like the thousands of pins and needles mine did. The waitress would see my crippled, embarrassing form, though she didn't seem shocked by it, it seemed it was something she'd grown accustom to. She left to the back of kitchen, I, in a hope that she would bring relief but until then all that existed would be agony. Tears began to well, colliding with my eye paint as it streaked, this was no less comparable to a crying girls eyeliner bleeding after being stood up at prom only to find out her alleged date went out with Stacey instead.

Current Weight: 315lbs-100lbs=225x4: Total Bonus Pool: 860 Chakra or Stamina
                                                                Safe Pool: 860 Chakra or Stamina, [-3] Strength per [50lbs] Lost.

>

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash