Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Masque] Ballroom and Balcony - CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 am
Jack Burnett as a Fox

With hair the blazing hues of fire and a vivid costume to match, a young woman had made herself very difficult to miss even among the frivolous adornments decorating the lavish halls and the numerous other costumed and masked guests. Regardless of her conspicuous presence, she appeared to be alone, and not just because no one was accompanying her.

First of all, Jack guessed that perhaps the lady had chosen to stand out like a beacon in order to purposely attract attention to herself which wouldn't have been necessary if she'd had a date. People enjoyed showing off to their partners, certainly, but in more subtle and elegant ways that didn't invite unwanted advances. When couples attended events like these, they tended to try to match their pair so as not to outdo the other and to balance one another out.

That brought the teen to his second clue. He had been willing to bet his meager spending money that the woman hadn't arrived with a date because no one else seemed to be wearing a costume to compliment or even rival the flashiness of her scarlet, orange, and gold ensemble. No one, that was, except for maybe him.

It was only then he realized how ridiculous he must have been choosing an outfit that matched his own red hair even down to the accent highlights of brown and blonde. Even with his neutral tones, the warmth of his colors must have caused him to stand out more than he'd hoped and he suddenly became very self-conscious.

If Elex or even Rowan or Trey were there, they'd see him. Even if they didn't know who he was, they'd see him and know he didn't belong and judge him. No, no, no, he wasn't going to let his new onslaught of anxiety best him. If that woman didn't mind standing out so much, why should he? Perhaps if they stayed together, he could simply pretend they had intended to be the most lurid pair on display - provided the lady wouldn't mind his company.

Scooping up what dignity and courage he could sweep together, he took a deep breath and approached the shimmering stranger, stepping up to her side as he caught her rhetorical inquiries. So...does your surprise at this splendor mean you're one of us 'common folk' too?

"Perhaps they shed any excess weight with the exercise required to navigate their estate," Jack mused aloud from beneath the smiling face of his fox mask.

Infinities

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Aurelius0815

Infinities

You are both awful.

Yvaine looked at Marlo, then at Elzo, finding the power the children had over them as amusing as it was bewildering. The brunette was not as accustomed to the concept of 'playing' so found it much harder to act, her cheeks flushed, partially from second-hand embarrassment and partly because she felt Elzo's lips on her neck. She turned to scold him when she felt another kiss on her cheek, it shut her up before the words escaped her. Instead, she just cleared her throat, leaning into Elzo just in time to see Marlo give them a look. She was still not used to public affection or having someone be so open about a relationship with her.

When the other child approached them, Yvaine paused to look at her; having never met one of the twins friends before. "Hello." She greeted her, a little more reserved than the two men who were still very much in character. She shook her head at Elzo's words. "Did you ask if she knew any other Princesses?" Yvaine shrugged and then bowed her head at Lucia in return for her curtsey.

"It sounds like you both have an exciting adventure to go on. If you will allow one adult in your party, may I join you? It will give the men a chance to catch up with Miss Jada." Yvaine did not mind spending time with the children, and she got to see Jada a lot more than the brothers did. "Besides, I think Elzo wants to shoot me with an arrow and mount me on his wall. So, I think I am safer in your hands." She attached her walking stick to her belt and held out both her hands, one to each child. So they may take one if they so wished.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:48 am
Elex took her hand to segue into a dance; the movement would help. Idling while chatting with the potentially less-informed left him frustrated, with his mind prone to wandering. At least in movement, he could look about over Moth's slender shoulders. A dance comprised of meandering turns would do well here.

"Did you hear about the scandal at the Botanical Gardens? A pity for that." He left the question open-ended; with only a couple days in between, the newspaper stands scrambled to compose their stories. Likely they solidified a cover tale by now. Still, her reaction would tell him if this girl of glitter and greens had ever been involved in one of Destiny City's many sordid affairs. Perhaps she had something to do with it. Perhaps she meant nothing at all in the grand scheme of powered warfare. But if the latter was the case, he'd do better looking elsewhere.

And as his masked gaze roamed over guests aplenty, there were many potential targets with which to bide time.

And then there was Giulia, the bejeweled hostess. Would she be a target? What of Jada? Or the rest of her family? Such opulence oft attracted attention; could this show of goodwill and grandeur attract another catastrophe like at the gardens?

midnightglow18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 am
Strickenized

Elex's words pulled Michiko's attention back to him and she said "Yes I was there, it was frightening, I still wonder if the spiders were some sort of exotic species." She said softly. Though Michiko was pretty sure now they were youma and if there were other senshi there they couldn't risk transforming since there had been such a large crowd at the botanical garden that night. "Did you go to the party?" Michi asked. Michiko couldn't blame Elex his wandering eye as the song ended and she stepped back. She curtsied and said "Thank you for the dance." Then she started looking around for the friends she had met lately. "If I didn't mention before.." She paused "Well maybe I shouldn't tell you my name, perhaps it's more fun to not know at a masque?" Michiko suggested softly.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm
While looking around it, taking note of all the people she didn't know, the dark haired female finally found her gaze landing on a very familiar figure. Jada was hard to miss, she rather stood out even when dressed up as she was, and that was who Genevieve headed towards. The other did seem occupied, with someone, though. It was because of this that Genevieve hung back a good distance, though she did motion towards the other so she would hopefully be noticed by Jada.

While she stood there, hoping for the others attention, she continued to glance about in the hopes of spotting someone she knew from school. She was sure Jada had invited some fellow former Crystal high members and, given how close they were in age, she would likely know some of them.

Infinities
Hi! Don't wanna interrupt, but I'm here Jada!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 pm
Alexandre Evans: Nobility, without the hat Mask

How it was that he'd gotten sucked into attending this social event...he really didn't want to remember. Social events were something he grew up attending, his mother was one of the top business lawyers in the city and now a partner in her firm, it was no wonder he'd grown up in these circles. His family wasn't as rich as many of the people here but he'd seen plenty of them, passed by plenty at various events as he'd grown up, and he was all but a member of the Jacob's family.

Social events had never been something he'd enjoyed though, even if he could fake it well, and yet here he was trailing along behind Shannon and all dressed up. She had, rather unkindly, given him two days warning to this event and that he'd need to be dressed up - as if the name of the hostess hadn't told him that already.

While Shannon had run all about getting things for the party, clothing, hair, ect...he hadn't done nearly as much. The clothing had needed some work, without a doubt, but he'd been able to pull that off...somehow. He owed Rose some favors, which in part he wasn't a fan of but he trusted her, and his hair was as it normally was. Having decided on some costume which made him look like nobility, and a mask to fit, he didn't drop off a coat or anything as he trailed behind Shannon for a few more moments before he came up at her side.

"You're staring...a bit much." He whispered, a smile forming on his lips.

Fiction1119

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:13 pm
Giulia - Cinderella - Mask

This was going to be the very best of nights, and Giulia couldn't stop her little giggle, clinging to her best friend's hand and beaming at the older princess with young adoration. "I don't wound you uncle M- Hans! You villain!" it was dramatic, and she pressed a hand to her forehead. "But I do hope you enjoy the party. If you see a Princess Anna or a Queen Elsa be very nice to them! I saw a fairy king, and I saw some vampires, and a Rose Red. I'm sure one of them is a noble!"

And then on to her father, and she waggled her finger at Elzo. "No hunting at my party! Leave the wildlife alone, especially Vainey! This is why I keep secrets from you!" Still, she ran over and demanded he bend for her to kiss his cheek before stepping back to her friend.

"Come on with us Vainey," she agreed, and reached out for the hand of the faun. "I don't know what Jada's dressed up as, so they'll have to look hard if they want to find her. Don't worry, though, I wouldn't let Daddy shoot you. You live with us, and you're under the protection of Princess Cinderella tonight! We'll send Daddy into exile if he's too naughty- just let me know and I'll have him punished."

Squeezing Lucia's hand, and Yvaine's in the other, Giulia reflected that tonight, at least, was the best night! She had some of her favorite people with her, and they were gonna all go have fun!

iStoleYurVamps

Aurelius0815

T e b i k ii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 pm
Pythia - costume

If there was one thing Pythia didn't regret, it was making herself so visible. Oh, the price tag was going to be a bear for someone who was on a middle-class income and soon to be encumbered in student loan debt (unless she could manage to get that grant) but she'd make it work. It would be worth it, if she could make some decent connections tonight! Or get some nice treats.

...shed any excess weight with the exercise required to navigate their estate. The words drew Pythia's attention, and she turned to give them a sly, cheerful grin. "Perhaps they do. Clearly that means I need to make some money of my own. Because I'll be packing on at least 3 pounds tonight." she held out a hand to the fox, beaming. "It's good to see someone else who decided to be bold with their masque choice. The phoenix and the fox." she picked up one of the paper plates from the table next to her, selecting a few of the snacks for round one.

"I'm just kind of sad I didn't bring a purse. College kids don't get to eat like this often." even when they lived at home with parents who were still squabbling over her father having to file bankruptcy for his latest harebrained scheme. "How are you enjoying the party so far, Mr. Fox?"

Kitomyx

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:03 pm
Jack Burnett as a Fox

Jack found himself rewarded for his efforts to socialize as the young woman turned to cast him a grin of his favorite sort. He returned the favor in kind. "Will you? I would have imagined that such a magnificent, flaming creature such as yourself would burn calories at a much higher rate than most." Accepting the hand offered to him, he leaned forward and brought it to his barely-visible lips under his half mask. "Particularly if decide to partake in a dance or two after you've had time to digest."

Upon releasing her and righting himself, he briefly surveyed the table of food before returning his attention to his conversation partner. "Indeed. I'm so glad to have found you. Even our names make a phonetically pleasing pair."

A college student? Presuming she had already graduated high school, that was interesting, considering they were just about the same height. Well, thanks to the masks, she might not have had such a simple time guessing his age. Perhaps he could pass himself off as her peer of sorts.

Chuckling lightly at the phoenix's comment about not having brought a purse, Jack eventually decided to take a plate of his own and began to load it up. What fox, imagined or real, had ever let an opportunity pass him by?

"I'm enjoying it well enough, thank you. The atmosphere is marvelous. And you, Lady Phoenix?" He glanced at her out the corner of his eye as he browsed some tasty tidbits. "Since it's clear you hadn't expected to dine in this fashion, was there something else you came here for, perhaps?" Snatching a few paper napkins up, he added, "If it's not too forward of me to ask, of course."

Infinities

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:16 pm
Alise // costume+mask

There were people of various ages gathered at the party, and while she couldn't tell for certain, Alise figured it was entirely possible that there were a few here that were her age... maybe. Well, give or take a grade or year or so, anyway; Alise was almost in high school, herself. At the very least, she and Kalani weren't the youngest ones here- the teen was pretty sure she had seen a few little kids around, including what apparently was the hostess, from what she observed.

Inching towards the desserts, while Kalani wandered off to see about entering the costume contest, Alise wondered if she could get away with trying to sneak some home to Etoile. It really was a shame she couldn't bring the little cat with her; the two would have had a lot of fun, and Alise would have had someone to conspire with in secret, too!

The haunted hayrides and the ghastly gallery were also both very tempting things to do, and Alise hoped she'd be able to do them before the end of the night.  

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 am
Melody Klein // Costume -- Mask

Momentarily stopped by the charming princess who had thrown the masquerade, Melody couldn't help a smile at her babbling and attempting to guess what she was.

"Good evening fair princess, I love your dress. Though I may put your flowers to shame, for which I apologize, I dare say your dress is the prettiest of all." She didn't have a chance to answer much of her question about her costume for she was off again but that was to be expected. A princess' job was never done, after all~

Looking up from where Giulia had disappeared, towards the door she'd been attempting to make it to, she found Zach looking for her. Or she assumed he was looking for her. Hopefully he wasn't too... upset? overwhelmed? about the whole thing. Making her way through towards him, she smiled a bit.

"Zach, sorry~ I meant to come and find you outside but I got a little sidetracked."

And if asked she'd remind him that she was dressed as a cherry based Pokemon, because drawing parallels to her senshi form was a running gag now. Though she wouldn't admit that last part.

"I'm glad you got here alright. It dawned on me later then it should have that maybe I should have offered to pick you up. Sorry about that."

Infinities
sorry for the late replies <3

Lucifer Force
my brain has been being dumb~ <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:22 pm
Rowan Cameron || as a Faun

Plans changed. Often. Especially when one was preparing for large scale shows at the ballet theatre. Rehearsal had run later than usual thanks to a mishap with staging of the sets. Rowan had not been happy, as many others, and all had made mad dashes for the exits to make it to any engagements they were running late for. Rowan had been one of them, but what was there to be done? His entire outfit had been waiting for him and after a shower and change the young man hurried his way to the party that he had been looking forward to. After all, it wasn't every day a person got to dress up in such extravagant clothing and a mask. It was a delightful affair!

So, rather late, but at least fashionable, Rowan made his appearance at the party. It was elaborate for sure with a very distinct hint of a child having her hand in the mix of decor. Still, he didn't much mind. After all, the young mistress of the estate had been the one to hold the event. Rowan had half expected there to be some childish touch. Of course, he himself would have much preferred a more sophisticated flare. But, alas, it was not his party to host.

Golden eyes peered out from behind the antlered cream mask. Everyone had partaken in the affairs it seemed and masks were donned everywhere. It would make the night all that more mysterious having so many people's identities hidden. He vaguely wondered how many people he may be able to figure out.

But first, refreshments. His hurried rush from rehearsal to the party had left him feeling parched. So, the cream hued faun made his way from the entrance to the refreshments where he helped himself to a beverage. Turning, with drink in hand, he observed the room. Who seems most interesting here tonight?

Quote:
Rowan is open for interactions!!

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:24 pm
White Trickster Rabbit

Zachary Calloway // Costume -- Mask

Eventually, Zach was able to respond to Melody. The fact that he was in a mansion, the swankiest place he'd ever been, and he was here by invitation, was overwhelming. The young man had no idea what he was dressed as, and there were so many people here, milling about. People he didn't know, in costumes he didn't recognize, in the fanciest place he'd ever seen in his entire life.

Sensory overload wouldn't even begin to describe it.

"....I...uh... buh?" came a stumbled reply and the young man, decked in mummylike wrappings, finally turned to see who was talking to him. "...there's just like... thirty billion people in here an'... an' we're in a goddang mansion an'... I bet that chandelier costs more than I'll make in ten years, an'... Mel?"

Lifting his mask, Zach gave Melody a once-over from head to toe. It wasn't meant to be a creepy gesture (though it may have come across that way), but to examine her costume more closely. He remembered she'd explained what it was but nope, the boy couldn't remember. "You're... you're not Pikachu. And you ain't Charizard... uh... are you cold? You're... not wearin' much... I MEAN, jeez that sounds creepy... Mmm my foot tastes good... do they have any booze? I might need somethin' for my nerves..."

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Zach couldn't remember what Melody explained he was supposed to be, either. "I uh.. I brought a jacket. It's out in my car, if you need it. Uh... whaddyu... do... you know, in a mansion that costs more than all my organs combined?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:07 am
Lucia - Belle - Mask

Lucia smiled up at the older faun woman. "Yeah! We'll keep you safe!" She promised cheerfully after all her and Giulia were senshi, magical warriors.

"No hunting pretty fauns." She chastised the adults as she took Giulia's hand.

"Come on princess Giulia and Miss Yvaine. Lets go find the other kids." She urged the others to follow her.

Infinities

iStoleYurVamps

T e b i k ii

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:42 pm
You wonder if they're an exotic species. How tedious. Elex restrained his thoughts on the matter, resolving in only a nod of the head. Her quiet confession was one of curiosity — she gave no great emotional show for the mentioned event. Was she compartmentalizing? Was she accustomed to such affairs? Was she disaffected? A poor liar? Masks provided too much room for bluffing; she could have him on and he'd be witless to it.

What a frustrating counterpoint.

"I went," he conceded, "but I want to see where it leads. If anywhere at all. It'd be a shame if you weren't the same way yourself, Moth." The night may simply have been a single occurrence, unrelated to all others and unable to be replicated. A small defect in the fabric of Destiny City's existence. And what fun was there in that?

She struggled with mentioning her name, and Elex held up a hand to forestall the thought. "Save your anonymity." Anonymity begat its own boldness — a trait he was loathe to relinquish now that he tasted it himself — and wrenching it from others constrained them to dull, lifeless actions. Already Moth acted so closed off; he wondered how cripplingly anxious she must be without a mask for protection.

"Surely others here were at the Gardens. Do you want to come with me?" Or would you rather stare at the ineffectual stars? They never came that night.

midnightglow18

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces