Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Thundering Justice || .:K.P.D. Headquarters:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:59 am
User Image User Image
__ Kenshin nodded his head and followed Ada in anticipation of his first in the field assignment.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D】○【CHAKRA: 245 || 260】○【STAMINA: 240 || 240
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Mattysandwich

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro entered the station, his eyes shifted between all the officers. Everyone had eyes on him. Whispers, murmurs, rumors. Seemed the report from his last assignment in the Kumogakure ruins had gotten back.

One officer approached Hachiro in an intimidating fashion. He moved far inside Hachiro's personal space then reached his hand over to his shoulder. " So. You're the rookie that cleared over fifteen of the Black Water Den bandit group? Bull s**t." His grip tightened on Hachiro's shoulder as his face shifted into an angry grimace. He was clearly concerned with his own position in the hierarchy if he was intimidating a rookie. Hachiro's glare met his. Ice ran through Officer Yagami's veins as their eyes would lock. " Fights among officers in the precinct are forbidden, let alone the 'abuse' of a rookie. Still... I suggest your hand find a new place to rest. That or I can remove it for you." The officer released his grip, the eyes of the department glued to the two. Officer Yagami slung his coffee and stormed off.
As he vanished from sight, Hachiro turned to the department and offered a half smile. Waiving them off as he approached the misson board to select his next assignment.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 380|| 380】○【STAMINA: 380 || 380
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ
                                                                          Yᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs xxx ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ

Tsukiko entered the department with a hop in her step. Her cheetah partner, Chi, was looking rather satisfied about the looks she received from the surprised officers. Of all the big cats, a cheetah wasn't one they expected to see in this environment, let alone inside a police station. She smiled at various officers as she sauntered over the mission board, where she saw another shinobi. "Looking to clean up the streets too, huh? I didn't think our village had a big crime problem until the kage mentioned civilian trades and I noticed just how many of us were hopping out of the academy to jump into another one." She spoke like an auctioneer, her words hard to discern unless you already knew her intentions.

"I've been waiting to join myself but I've been struggling to find a partner. I almost had one, but she was allergic to cats and I simply can't give up my beloved Chi!" She spared a loving glance to her pet. "With that in mind, I'm looking for someone who can keep up with me - er, us. Wanna work on something together?" She flashed a grin at him, her excitement visible as she nearly vibrated on the spot.

Kondo Kaicho

chakra: 295/295
                                                                          stamina: 285/285
                                                                          ryo: 0
                                                                          ac: 0
                                                                          jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro's gaze drifted over to the young woman who approached him at the mission board. Her mouth seemed to move a thousand miles a minute. His eyebrow raised. The cheetah partner caught his eye. Hachiro had always been a cat person, never had much for dogs...unlike his brother Daigoro who adored canines. It took him a moment to process the request that came from the woman. ' Did she miss that whole scene?' Hachiro wondered. He smiled, a friend or a new partner was never something he would turn down.

" I'd be happy to partner with you for the time being. My assigned partner Kenshin Kosei is otherwise occupied. Besides...you seem like good company....miss...er....what was your name? Mine is Hachiro Hirohiko."

He extended his right hand to shake, confirming their partnership. Her enthusiasm would have Hachiro more than willing to pair off with her.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

[quote="time and timor"

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

Tsukiko was oblivious to the body language of her future partner, but shook his hand eagerly, shaking erratically. She blinked a few times as if trying to make a mental memento of this scene.
                                                                          "Hachiro Hirohiko," she mumbled to commit it to memory. Then she caught herself. "Oh- ah, my name is Tsukiko Anahina. But no worries if the name doesn't ring a bell - I actually come from the Hidden Waterfall, and I'm from a clan of merchants renown for their near-undetectable speeds. Oh, and you can pick what we do first, since you've done this before!" She beamed at him as she finally stopped shaking his hand, done running her mouth for the time being. Chi looked a bit exasperated at her mouthy partner, but sighed and let it pass. She appraised Hachiro for a few moments. She must have deemed him acceptable since she didn't hiss at him.

Kondo Kaicho

jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young man smiled, probably for the first time since he had come to the village. She was...nice. He wasn't exactly the most sociable individual, so anyone who was willing to work with him was well received. He glanced down to Chi, giving the same smile. " Interesting. I'm not from Kumogakure either. I arrived a month or two ago. My family hails from the Moon Country. Unfortunately...I don't carry either of their bloodline traits." He wasn't completely honest with himself on that statement. He HAD been gifted the light release from his mother...but his actions cause him to lose the light, very recently. His father's kekkei genkai however was completely lost to him. He would also choose to leave out the whole ' My dad's the king of Getsugakure' part. That was a more personal affair he would not share with someone so soon.

"Right then...whats posted..." he said, after recovering from his lost in thought trance. "Here!" he exclaimed, pulling the mission assignment from the board. " The information for a local drug dealer is listed here. Moon Sugar Trafficking is becoming common on the streets. Its used to create Skooma, a powerful hallucinogen from the outskirts of the land of tea."

The mission assignment stated the time and meeting place for the dealer, Kojima and his new clients.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

[quote="time and timor"

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

Tsukiko brightened at the confession that Hachiro wasn't from around here either. It felt less alienating to be with another Kumogakure alien. She had visited moon country once as a child, but didn't remember much of it. It was a business trip, as all of her travels had been, living with merchants and all. She didn't dare interrupt his silence, though her mind raced with a billion things she could possibly say.

He decided on taking down a drug dealer. That was a good choice - Tsukiko and Chi could race and talk down anyone who tried to escape. "Awesome! How do you wanna go about this? You wanna approach all tough-like and me and Chi can be waiting in the shadows, ready to pounce?" She walked to the KPD entrance and held the door open for her new partner, ready to follow him there and then any directions he saw fit. She would trust his lead on the first one, since he was seasoned already. and blame it on him if she messed up

[exit to streets]

Kondo Kaicho

jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro nodded in appreciation for the open door. As the two walked through the streets he would explain his plan.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

[quote="time and timor"
[  

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

The crime fighting duo entered the Headquarters of the Kumogakure Police Department. The drug dealer apprehended was still slung over his shoulder as he waltz through the room towards the interrogation sect. As they reached the door to the interrogation chamber, Hachiro turned to the female companion. " This shouldn't be too hard..." He said glancing over at the man on his shoulder as he used his boot to push the door open. " I'll intimidate him, you offer the easy way out of the situation when he's near breaking."

Entering the room, Hachiro tossed the man like a rag doll into the metal chair in the center of the room adjacent to a plain steel table. The drug dealer began to come to, realizing that he had been caught. He immediately jumped to his feet. Hachiro, who had sat at the chair opposite the side of the table from the dealer would take his hand and slam the desk into the man's body as he rose, forcing him back down. With a grunt, he fell to his chair. He glared at Hachiro.

" You're just some punk a** kid. You're not gonna work me over, I ain't talkin' bout nothin!"
the dealer said in a defensive tone.

Hachiro smiled. " I love it when they resist." He said with a smile. He would set both hands on the table, channeling lightning chakra into the steel framed structure the man leaned upon. From his finger tips, electrical strings spiraled around the legs, introducing a nasty, mild shock to the man. He jolted, feeling as he had been tazed. Hachiro spoke once more. " You're in Black Water Gang turf making deals. Either you're one of them or you're really trying to die today." Hachiro said in a gruff tone.
" I ain't part of no gang, damn fool." The perp said. " I was just making a little side cas-" His sentence was interrupted by another volt of electrical shock.

Hachiro leaned across the table, slamming his left fist on the table and scooping up the man's collar with the right. " Don't lie to me." He said, drawing his face near his own. " I've already purged over a dozen of your kind. Don't make me keep racking up the death toll " Hachiro moved his left hand to the man's sleeve, tearing it at the shoulder to reveal the Black Water gang's emblem tattooed on his bicep. " I'm going to raise the voltage until you fry in this chair..." He could see the fear swelling inside the man. Hachiro's glare would shift over to Tsukiko. It was time for her to step in and offer salvation. Pretending that Hachiro was out of control was the best method. Instilling a sense of safety from one officer that the perp was safe from the hostile one. Classic good cop bad cop.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:
❥ Interrogation - Basic

[quote="time and timor"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:37 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

There was nothing Tsukiko would've loved more than to sick Chi on the target. The cheetah would get a kick out of it. She watched Hachiro's intimidation tactics, his big talk. The drug dealer was shaking in his boots. She flinched at his usage of raiton chakra to shock the dealer - her protective nature made her take a step closer, but Chi was quicker in reflex and stepped in front of Tsukiko to both stop her and hide the defensive move from the target's eye sight so he wouldn't see Tsukiko as weak or wanting to aid him.

Tsukiko still cringed at the lightning, but waited for a natural cue to hop in. Hachiro's eyes fell on her and she hopped to action, swinging on arm in front of Hachiro's chest as if that would force him to back up. As if it would stop the flow of chakra to his palms and consequently to the table. Tsukiko wedged herself between the two of them, sparing a dramatic, worried glance at her partner.

"Relax, relax!" She cried as if she were on a stage. "We don't want another hospital visit. Please, stand in the corner." She would wait for Hachiro to budge before leaning towards the target. "Please tell me what you know before he gets impatient. Then he'll get angry."

"He's not already angry?!"

Tsukiko smirked in a sympathizing manner. "Oh, bud, this is the happiest I've seen him in weeks. You're... well, you're really gonna wanna give up your buddies. I'd hate to have to find them myself and tell them to bury ya." Her voice was low, sweet, and comforting. It did the trick.

The drug dealer spilled on the gang details, though most of it went over Tsukiko's head because she was mostly unfamiliar with them. He mentioned more of the skooma, but she didn't understand that either. She was fortunate that her partner was experienced enough to know what to do with some of those details if they chose to go back on the streets.

Kondo Kaicho
                                                                          btw all your quotes to me are messed up; i'm not getting a notification

jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Tsukiko acted to urge him into submission, Hachiro slammed his fist against the wall as he spun around stepping back and circling the room in order to add dramatic effect. As her persuasive logic played into his fears, the villain gave himself up. It seemed the Black Water Gang he had confronted in the sistern was plotting something larger than any of them anticipated. Their drug trafficking seemed to be a means to an end, paying their way for some larger scheme. Hachiro left the man in the interrogation room for the detention squad to pick up, exiting the room with Tsukiko.

As the two entered the hall, Hachrio turned back to duo behind him. " Sorry if that was a little intense." He shrugged, not seeming to carry the dark attitude completely out of the room. " His orginization seems to be building up to something. I can't let more people get hurt. Nobody innocent should suffer like nii-san..." He caught himself as he mentioned his brother. He silenced himself nodding. He would later reveal his past, should their partner ship continue to deepen their bonds. For now, too soon. Shrugging it off, he would speak again. " You both did great for your first time in an interrogation room!"

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:
❥ Interrogation - Basic

time and timor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

Tsukiko was eager to leave the interrogation room and do something new, since she felt she'd experienced enough of interrogating for the time being. Hachiro apologized for the intensity, but she shrugged it off. "You were a good actor! It reminded me of the kids who used to put on a show in the marketplace so their friends could pick pockets in the crowd. Though I was too quick to be robbed myself, hehee." She nudged Chi with her knee affectionately.

Her face froze a bit at his confession, but he recovered and changed topics. She was a rather nosy person, but she didn't want to scare off her first partner. Luckily, her perfectionist side latched onto the compliment and her motor mouth activated. "Well, I wish I'd been more persuasive by emphasizing your past as if you were violent or something; I bet he would've been wetting himself if I'd asked if he liked his knee caps or fingers or something, I mean with a sword you could cut into just about anything but I suppose it would've been unpleasant if he'd lost control of his bladder since the janitors don't get paid all that much and overall I guess it's problematic so maybe-" Her rapid, rapid speech was interrupted by a sharp n** at her knee by Chi, who was obviously telling her to shut up.

She blushed and covered her mouth for a moment before uttering, "Sorry... I do that a lot." Then she laughed it off, no longer ashamed at her talkative manner. She was far too exciteable to ever be bogged down for long.

"So, do we need to write up a report, or...?"

Kondo Kaicho

jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hachiro's acting skills being complimented was worthwhile. Still, he doubted himself how much of it was an act. Tsukiko's light hearted humor and personality complimented his serious and intense nature well. It was a fairly balanced pairing. The girl's tendancy to get lost in her own mind as she spoke what ever came to her forethought was an interesting trait to Hachiro. Chi's n** at her leg and Tsukiko's blushing face forced a laugh to escape Hachiro's gullet. "No worries, its nice having someone to talk with." Her reminder of the report was something that Hachiro had been avoiding. It wasn't action. It was writing. Sitting in a chair and filling out paper work bored him exponentially. "Yeah....that needs to happen." He stated as he escorted her to the administrative wing.

Upon reaching the Admin Wing, Hachiro would show Tsukiko where the blank copies of the forms were. Evidence tags, release of evidence tags, witness statements, liability forms and several other necessary documents were present. Hachiro would direct her to the follow up report, A basic recap of the results of their findings during a patrol and a follow up of their interrogation that would be used to combine into one.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:
❥ Reporting In

time and timor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:53 am
User Image User Image
__ Captain Kosei arrived back into headquarters with two criminals from the Black Water Gang. Their hands and ankles were bound by jangling shackles as the police captain marched in. Immediately he stepped them into the detainment wing and pushed them into an assigned cell before slamming the bars behind them. "Safe behind bars." He thought with quiet satisfaction behind his stern face as he stared at them from the front of the locked door. He proceeded back to the Jaeger main offices to find Captain Akimichi. Once he stepped into the obese officer's office he saluted before speaking. "Reporting in, sir." Although they were now of the same rank he still showed the police captain proper respect. The officer bit into a donut as he looked up from his work momentarily. "Fill out your full report." He stated flatly with a mouthful of dough. Kenshin sat down and recorded every single detail meticulously. Once that was finished he handed Captain Akimichi the file. "I told you to fill out a report, not write a comic book. This is unbelievable crap. I'll see if I believe it after the rest of the officers report in." Kenshin nodded before taking his leave from the office. He had no doubt that Rio-Kyuri would be able to finish the job and that the other officers would bring in the rest of the apprehended men for incarceration. Kenshin collected a copy of his file on all of his progress from within the KPD before leaving the building.
**KPD MISSION - Reporting In [ D-Rank | COMPLETE ]

Enter/Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B】○【CHAKRA: 420 || 420】○【STAMINA: 390 || 390
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:16 pm
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ

"Yeah, I hear ya. It seems like shinobi life is a little isolating at times. I was hoping for, I guess, something more akin to a family experience." Being a ninja was being a soldier; she knew that, really, she did. It was just that being in a village this big and high-functioning led to her expect something with a bigger sense of community. But maybe the community was there. It was just with the threat of the UHV and the rise in crime that it felt lackluster. She'd need to pull double the hours in the future to try and piece the village back together.

She thanked Hachiro for showing her around. She grabbed a mission report and a pen. She felt less excited to write everything down but she was sure she could get all the details down. Chi looked completely bored at the experience but she didn't know how to read or write at all so it was a bit unfulfilling for her.

Tsukiko wrote rather quickly. Her left hand scribbled all the details she could think of. Her mind was luckily matched with her bloodline and she was able to keep up, even if her words dissolved into messy cursive blobs. She would probably need to translate her writing to whoever was writing.

She took a glance at Chi, feeling sympathetic, and added the detail that her poor partner didn't get to tackle the idiot herself. She didn't exaggerate anything but she certainly made sure her report made Hachiro sound like a badass. Maybe it would ensure they could get partnered up in the future if they had paper evidence that they worked well.

She didn't put too much detail about the drugs themselves, or the potential gang relations. She was still a bit in the dark about the crime atmosphere in Kumogakure. She signed the end of the report with equally sloppy work. She submitted it into the correct inbox. Some secretary would file it properly and use it when charging their drug dealer captive.

"I hope I don't have to write any more of those," she admitted with a tired glance. She was better on the front line, for sure.

Kondo Kaicho

jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games