Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How do you deal with bullies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ledah(Grim Angel)

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:54 pm
For those who racist bullying asian ppl I don't think they a smart enough..Maybe they should be given a lesson not to mess with us with fist and fury...Umm I think it is to violence urmm, we should try to talk with them in the peace way but if still they do the same to you I think fist and fury is necessary that is my way xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:36 am
I should punch them in the face, if I have a good fist. sweatdrop If they teasing me like s**t!  

Chibi Akane

bamboowitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:37 am
My form tutor and year head has been informed already, I plan to get that guy kicked out from the Anti-Bullying Crew but thats only going to do him favours but its ironic that a bully like him is supposed to help the victims... I haven't reported him to the higher authorities because i know that the chance of anything being done is close to nil, considering a friend of mine had her mum sueing the headmistress for letting bullying be let of so easily and she my friend had to find a personal alternitive way in solving the bullying she suffered from...
I probably have to beat that guy up but thats most likely going to make him even more an idiot than he is. But i'm sure I'll find a way to humuliate him and make him notice how his bullying me and other people is wrong. I noticed when he said simular stuff to other girls they just laughed it out and its probably me being over sensitive over matters like this, but i'm pretty certain he is doing this to get on my nerves rather than catching me attention, since he makes me feel inferior and uncomfortable. I doubt the bullying would stop until he tires of it or if all the victims just unite together to beat him up mentally or physically or both. However it is comforting to know that some people agree with beating the guy up and that they're supporting me emotionally. (teardrops ^^)
I think I have to try my best to ignore him, then lecture him, etc , but its hard to make him "suffer" because he fears no one in the school (I extremely doubt), this is pretty much all i can do until there is a solution to expel this bug... I think i should gang up on him somehow but then that would make me the bully, which he has been accusing me of when i told him how much i hated him and asked him to leave etc, which goes to show how much an idiot he is, which makes me even more angry and concerned that i'm letting an idiotic bug of an bully irritate me and disturb my education and my peace of mind(as if i get any from the bloody airheads in my school and my crazy loopy friends).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:17 am
I ain't asian but this kid was makin fun of me cause i was white he was speakin spanish all in front of me well he slapped my cheeks and said White boy....so i kicked my chair back back handed him so hard he did a flip and then he tried too fight with me eversince but i moved. crying my best friend puma girl taught me vietnamese and i was gonna teach her japanese but i moved so i sad lol smile  

HideoKojima123

Floodwater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:07 pm
I've faced racism whenever I've gone to a new school.

In Kindergarten, of course, you can't really blame the other kids; it was an all-white school, and I have an accent. They would say to me 'you look weird'. Or 'you talk funny'. I felt extremely frustrated. Fortunately, they got used to me; got to know me. Many were envious of my family's customs, or liked when I used a Japanese word. I learned to deal with the racism as idiocy. I had enough friends that people who insulted me were glared at.

In middle school, it was the same thing all over again; I only knew 1 in 3 of the students. Of course, there were more Asians, but it was basically the same ratio. Fortunately, I managed to have a strong enough support system...

In high school, nobody cares. I get more comments about my height than anything, and I have such a large group of friends that that doesn't matter. As my mother says, I have skin of stone.

==

If the Authorities won't listen, go to Help phones. Call your representative. Tell anyone that is in a position higher than his.

If I was there, I'd definately kick the s**t out of him for you.

[picture that, me (5'3") beating him up in front of the entire student body]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:27 pm
I'm chinese too and at my whole entire grade, I'm the only chinese. It's freaky because where my best friend lives, half the population is chinese. eek People didn't exactly bully me just because I'm chinese because I'm way taller than them and smarter. They at least respect me for who I am. There is this stupid boy in my class who always has this stupid smile on his face and today, he hit a ball at me and the stupid person wouldn't even say sorry. I agree with your opinion on hugging. I won't even hug my little sister for one thousand dollars. I suggest that you should give him silent treatment and evil looks. If you're really angry, you should get something small like an eraser and start poking holes in it or smashing it pretending it is the bully. It makes me feel better. I hope you can try it.  

Lady of the Golden Wood

KonahaKid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:36 pm
its always 2 bullies who make fun of me and m friend who is also a gaian
marcos102.anyways i was ignoring their racial insults but i was pushed too far when they lit a firecracker in my friends face after school "he said what are you gonna do throw chopstcks at me?"i said no calmly and then shouted
ill shove some down your throat.but thhen my friend said lets just go and i left  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:08 pm
bamboowitch
My form tutor and year head has been informed already, I plan to get that guy kicked out from the Anti-Bullying Crew but thats only going to do him favours but its ironic that a bully like him is supposed to help the victims... I haven't reported him to the higher authorities because i know that the chance of anything being done is close to nil, considering a friend of mine had her mum sueing the headmistress for letting bullying be let of so easily and she my friend had to find a personal alternitive way in solving the bullying she suffered from...

zomg. that's horrible D:. and fxcked up. grahh. but still-- what he's doing is illegal. why don't you try telling the police, anyway? it's a better chance of stopping him by trying then by not bothering, I think.

and, even if the authorities won't listen, I think you should persevere. hire a lawyer, maybe. i just read over the posts, you should take l`air's advice. find someone of higher authority, or better yet, people who support your opinion and are willing to stand by and fight with you. because if you don't stop him, who will?

and wtf- he's in the anti-bullying crew?! well that pretty much says it all about your school, sort of, no offense DDDD:!!! are the teachers really THAT oblivious, to think THAT type of person with THOSE type of actions is in THAT type of group?!? DD:

Quote:
I probably have to beat that guy up but thats most likely going to make him even more an idiot than he is. But i'm sure I'll find a way to humuliate him and make him notice how his bullying me and other people is wrong. I noticed when he said simular stuff to other girls they just laughed it out and its probably me being over sensitive over matters like this, but i'm pretty certain he is doing this to get on my nerves rather than catching me attention, since he makes me feel inferior and uncomfortable. I doubt the bullying would stop until he tires of it or if all the victims just unite together to beat him up mentally or physically or both. However it is comforting to know that some people agree with beating the guy up and that they're supporting me emotionally. (teardrops ^^)
I think I have to try my best to ignore him, then lecture him, etc , but its hard to make him "suffer" because he fears no one in the school (I extremely doubt), this is pretty much all i can do until there is a solution to expel this bug... I think i should gang up on him somehow but then that would make me the bully, which he has been accusing me of when i told him how much i hated him and asked him to leave etc, which goes to show how much an idiot he is, which makes me even more angry and concerned that i'm letting an idiotic bug of an bully irritate me and disturb my education and my peace of mind(as if i get any from the bloody airheads in my school and my crazy loopy friends).

No, you're not being overly-sensitive. I bet, that everyone else he picks on feels the exact same way. You go 3nodding . and, i bet he's really going to get the crap beat out of him someday, with that attitude.

i'm not sure, however, if revenge or violence is the best way. i used to [and sometimes occasionally still do--I'm a rather impulsive person] settle people who repeatedly piss me off with violence. it first felt like a sort of victory but was quickly replaced with sharp remorse- and that is really painful. another example, when i was told a boy was spreading nasty rumors about my friend-- we all ganged up on him, yelled and even kicked him a bit. i learned just last week he actually liked my friend-- and it was another boy who had spread rumors. so it was a huge mess that could have been avoided by peacefully talking it out, and now we owe him a big apology.

plus, him being expelled won't teach him much. he doesn't take school seriously, the way i see it. sue the pants off him-- let him see the real consequences of his actions.

sry. i'm rambling.

oh, yeah. i think pretty much everyone in this topic would come beat the crap outta him if we all lived nearby. 3nodding  

Cindybobnimrod

Ledah(Grim Angel)

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:33 pm
I'll say don't even try to mess up with someone that totally diffrent from you or you just might get your own medicine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Sapek
I'll say don't even try to mess up with someone that totally diffrent from you or you just might get your own medicine

I disagree. In this case, at least.

This guy's picking on her nonstop in immature and idiotic ways without any legitimate reason. You really think she should just stand by and take this?  

Cindybobnimrod

cutiepai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:57 pm
this certain bully, i think has a crush on you...but that is just my opinon smile smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:15 pm
When people mess with me I'll fight them or I'll start making white jokes in front of them.  

DesertEagle77

saueracker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:27 pm
Ok i've been bullied since i can remember,first was because my dad has had aids since i was very little and back then everyone thought aids could be caught by simple contact..so ya parents wouldmake there kids stay away from us just to make sure.so there go all my friends.But there were the hotshots that decided to rebell against their parents and prey on my sisters and I.Seeing we had no friends to defend us,it was pretty easy.After a while of ignoring and telling whomever could help,Iblew up and beat them up.I know it was childish, but hey...i was a child ...too bad solutions like that only stop them for a while and made the tougher kids feel up to the challenge right?Anyways we went to city hall and everything and got it solved.Too bad it took a few years of all the bullying to solve it.

in junior highschool i was preyed upon because my family is a third german, and it just so happens my looks are that of a german/greek.Here in the maritimes(canada) we've got a lot of skin heads, ect who cause loads of problems and try and gather other neo-nazy activists.Connecting the dots..i looks german..have a very german name...and i am surrounded by skin heads...everyone thought that for sure i would be a nazy...so i kept getting called such and bullied because they didnt like what i stood for..Like what the hell is that?!went from pushin,name calling(loads of that),and some death threats...how fun...so ya..court and city hall we went..solved that pretty quick

anyways, you should definetly get this solved by the law officials..works very well,not nearly as much hassle as trying to ignore them ..and it sets an example for others who intend to do the same to others.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:23 pm
Here something to do :
1.run away
2.slap them on the face and run
3.tell the teacher
4.move sit or classroom...
5.stand up and call ur Asian friend up and knock the ******** out of them
6.argument with them " %@^%$*&$%#*%&%^&*#%"
7.or something here good :
_find out their house and egg them.
_if u r a gangster , call all ur homies
_if u a rapper , get out of the situation by rapping in their motherf***ing face.
well that all i got...good luck  

Vietpr3

Mimi2007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:09 pm
well do u want to hear something? i think that bully like u. i think u should try and be a little ffriendly with him and see if it work. mrgreen  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff