Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 pm
Mat nodded as Haru promised to help, although she could understand that he hadn't been a rogue for a long time and memories did tend to fade. Still, he was the best authority on the subject out of the three high ranking lions. Perhaps he and any other rogue-borns that had joined the little group could confer on what to do if they ever faced a situation Haru wasn't familiar with.

"Mm. Might be a good idea," she mused. "If we head out before one of the Regents show up I'll make a point to say something, but I'm sure someone'll come by to see us off."

Syrius Lionwing

---

More lions. More lions. And more lions. Kuzimu was impressed with how many were going to venture out into the rogue lands and she hoped more would come. The more lions there were the easier it would be to slip away for a few days to do her own hunting. She remained completely silent as usual, eager to get going but not wanting to stand out and mention that it was close to the departure time.

---

Hoo boy, it was going to be hard to take those steps that would lead him away. He was a young lion, after all, and to have a female so openly flirting with him was hard to swallow. He took it in as best he could, of course, and when Sia rubbed up against him again he allowed himself to push back while trying to keep the eager look off his face.

"Right," he said, his voice a bit dazed. He had a job to do out there after all. Having a distraction like Sia probably wouldn't be the best idea. He did need to focus. Then when he returned he could set aside some time to relax and tell all his stories to her.

"I won't," he promised with a little grin, the dopey expression finally fading from his face. "I don't start fights, but I do finish them. Hopefully we'll come back with more than scars." Ud was hopeful that this expedition would grant them all kinds of information, both on the rogue lands, on neighboring prides, and on things they didn't know they would encounter.

"I hope things aren't too dull around here while we're gone," he added, trying to tease back just a bit. "Seems all the adventurous ones are heading out."

Kimaria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 pm
Nuraya contemplated a moment, then shook her head and took a seat,
rubbing a paw across her whiskers before setting it down upon the sand. "Don't worry, handsome. I won't look to show you up. I'll wait here for when you return,
then make you wish you'd never left," she smiled widely at him, all white teeth and narrowed eyes. An almost predatory expression...

She turned her gaze back to the other female and tried to envision what she was describing. Endless, foul water? What did the world have a need for that,
for? She wrinkled her snout again, thoughtfully, "perhaps I'll go next time. Wait until you all come back with stories to tell. It's not that I don't want to explore out there...I just...it doesn't feel the right time."

A year or so, though, with some healthy, growing cubs. Maybe then the outside world would hold more interest for her.

DavyJnah

Syrius Lionwing

Kerra threw Asyria an amused smile and nodded rapidly, "yep," Azar'bijan was a hard lion to miss, even in a place as populated as this one. He'd carved a bit of a reputation even if it wasn't the type one might want to make. He missed her pointed look at that moment, too busy chuckling. "Water? Ha! No thanks! He lets me get away with a lot but I'm not sure he'd react too kindly to that. He'd probably give me a time-out." It didn't seem to matter that Kerra was fully grown. That particular punishment still seemed to ring with threat.

Heti gave Paschar a grateful smile, "I hope to return without any extra scars - if it can be at all avoided. Unless we run into old enemies, of course..." even Heti would not stand in the way of a fight if the Nergui were involved.

At Asyria's observation and Paschar's warning, Kerra laughed warmly. Heti looked amused - though more quietly so.

"Now I see why Gramps likes you," the younger male burst and Heti, with a start, shot his son a confused look. As far as he was concerned, Azar'bijan never really seemed to like anyone. Well...except for a select few - which didn't even include him! Still, despite his confusion, he did not miss Asyria's second nod and his eyes followed hesitantly across where - behind the crowd - he saw his father momentarily.

He was...here?

Heti swallowed nervously and wondered what that meant. Was he here just to confirm that he had really gone? To get in a last dig? Or...was Asyria right? Was his presence here more...fatherly than all that? "I don't know..." he trailed, shuffling his paws. "I guess we'll see...when we're back." They just had to make sure they were successful and then maybe his father would forgive him...

Epine de Rose

Sia laughed as the male seemed to gather his wits about him and spared him a low, rumbling purr of approval, "will it be boring here without you...?" she let the question hang there a moment, making it appear that she was thinking hard on the answer. "Most definitely. I don't know how I'll cope without my favourite lion around to tease, but the information you will all bring will make the wait worth it, I am sure."

She drew close once more and, in a lower voice, said, "but I look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of the Motoujamii, Sir." That was most certainly not a lie.

"Bring me back a gift...?"

SilverLutz

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm
"Gramps, as you so fondly call him, can't stand me," Asyria corrected Kerra with a small shake of her head and flashed a smile at Heti. "However, he seems thoroughly obsessed with his family so I'd gamble on him being begrudgingly proud of you," she mused. "And if he isn't, then by the time you get back his stubborn a** might have seen the light and he'll apologise," she finished with a small snort.

"Family is a strange thing," Paschar murmured and shook her head. "Perhaps you should go and speak with him?" she suggested to the older of the two males. She wouldn't force him to cross that distance or rebuild whatever bridge had been temporarily damaged. The disagreement was something the pair would have to work through as a family and given she was not family, it really wasn't her place to pry.

"It might settle some of your discomfort to know that you've bid him farewell properly before you take off," she encouraged and glanced towards Azar. He seemed to be temporarily waylaid by another lioness, though it seemed he didn't seem terribly inclined to approach either.

...That Firekin stubborness.

"Alternatively we can all pretend nothing is wrong and maintain the status quo," Asyria added and shook her head. "I, however, am going to bother Uriah for a few moments. Perhaps if I'm not in the immediate vicinity his lord and saviour will grace you all with his wondrous presence," she added with a roll of her eyes, and with that, she strode off.

"You know... by the time you get back I might even be used to her as well," Paschar chuckled. "We'll all have learned something."

Kimaria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:31 am
Kiahi'kripi gave a grin and an appreciative nod, she wondered what it was that was stopping the other lioness from coming. Maybe it was just that she didn't want to come. The brick red lioness gave a shrug. She should really get off to finding her brother.

Flickering her tail she turned her gaze over the gathering crowed. He would be here, she was sure of it. The uncertainty of going without her brother was actually a little scary to her but if it came to it she would go without him. She really wanted to see the big wide world.

Taking a deep breath she gave a nod to the two lions before her "I should go continue my search for him, I'm gunna tan his butt if he's late." She chuckles and bounces off towards the crowed, maybe she would return to Geei, her aunty may have seen the big lug.

Kimaria

DavyJnah
Just wrapping my characters up since this closes sunday ^_^!

Haru gave an affirmative nod to the general. He was glad she was in charge, she had such a level head for a young female. He was also glad he was going. He could feel wonderlust raising in his chest, something he hadn't felt for a very long time. Excitement at a new adventure.

Settling himself in to a comfortable sit he watched as more lions gathered in the area, watched and waited. They were guards and soldiers and medics and all sorts of others and they would march like a blood red army across the lands. It was very exciting. Soon they would all leave and the adventure would begin.

SilverLutz
Just wrapping Haru up too ^_^!

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 am
Medics! "Come in handy? I think you will be a necessity. I am sure there will be some who are foolish out there. Me, of course, will not be." Suoh state matter of factly. No he was going to play it smart while back out there in the rogue lands. He laughed at how almost innocent she was. "I hope you find all of those things."

Then he turned his attention back to Nuraya, her scheming seemed to have been abated at least. Though her words caused him to visibly shudder he actually liked the fact that she was so forward with him. He actually looked forward to coming back to her with stories. Cubs with her always wasn't a terrible prospect either, though maybe he could snag her alone just before they left. Suoh doubted he would have too much time.

"Well next time we will want you to come of course." Grinning at her.

Syrius Lionwing

Kimaria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 am
Haru's silence and his presence beside her made Mat sit up a little straighter, a confident grin on her face as she, too, looked out over those that would be joining them. She knew not every lion here would be leaving, but their support was evident in the way they spoke to their loved ones and friends. Every lion had someone to come home to and that alone was worth fighting for if they got caught up in a scrap or two. She couldn't be more proud of what she had accomplished to be here and the red family that stood before her.

---

Kuzimu yawned widely and got to her feet once more to move towards the area where those leaving seemed to be gathered. Everyone seemed to be wrapping up their goodbyes and she wanted to be ready to leave at a moment's notice. Her bright eyes blinked once, slowly, as she found herself in the thick of those gathered. It really wasn't her favorite place to be, but her presence and silence cut a little path for her between the bodies that surged around her.

---

Sia's much closer presence and her tone of voice sent a little thrill up Ud's spine and he had to try very, very hard not to grin like an oaf. Her question made him nod once, confirming that he'd keep his eye out for something nice.

"If I find something worthy," he said, not wanting to bring back some old bone or rock that didn't suit her. "I'll keep my eye out to be sure."

Those gathered seemed to be ready to move and he stood beside Sia, lowering his head to give her an affectionate nuzzle. "Don't have too much fun without all of us," he said, his own tone taking a teasing lit to it.

Kimaria

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:17 pm
Heti and Kerra regarded the female with mirrored expressions of curiosity - though Kerra's relaxed back into an easy smile after a few moments. He gave a shrug and with a leisurely stretch, cast his gaze back into the crowd. It seemed his grandfather was up on his paws now. Maybe planning to come over? No...to leave before saying goodbye? His easy expression faded into a frown and he only noticed that Asyria was taking her leave when Heti bade her farewell.

"See you when we return," Heti replied with a nod of his head.

"She fits in well," Kerra replied at Paschar's observation, "I think people like her more than she thinks." She was unique, certainly, but Kerra had no issues with her.

"Hey, look, I'm going to go track down Gramps. Catch you both later." He paused as if realising that this would be the last time he saw his father a while and backtracked to bump his head against Heti's, "stay safe out there, alright? Don't be gone too long."

"Of course," Heti replied with a smile, watching Kerra leave before turning to Paschar and taking a seat, "I won't force a goodbye with my father. I'll see him again when I get back."

He knew it was for the best but it still hurt.

Epine de Rose

"Catch you later," Nuraya called after Kiahi'kripi before turning her gaze back onto the object of her affection. "Then that's decided then. I'll join you next time for fun and games, hmmm?"

She sidled close again, circling him once, seeming to read his mind. Myabe they would have time to say a more...affectionate goodbye before he left? And if he was running a little late and had to catch up, would that really be so awful?

The glint in her eye told of her thoughts. If he caught on then she wouldn't deny him the chance.

DavyJnah

This was it, then. Goodbye.

She gave a soft sigh, leaned into his nuzzle enthusiastically and then took a step back to regard him. "That's all I ask. Stay safe, ok? Make our kin proud." And, with a lingering look, she waved a paw to encourage him to go and turned away.

This was going to be a long wait!

SilverLutz

Azar hesitated a moment longer, gazing at the ex-regent with something that even the elder lion could not quite distinguish. He opened his mouth to try and call him back but - at that moment - the corporal caught sight of his grandson weaving through the crowds towards him.

Hurriedly, he dipped his head and turned tail, picking up his pace quickly across the sands.

Kerra blinked in confusion as he drew up alongside Kidondo and the elder shook his head at the look in the young male's eyes.

"You know he wanted to say goodbye," Kidondo said. And that was that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm
It seem that the lioness of great beauty understood the little look in his eye and had read his mind. Was she a seer? The thought made him chuckle a little. "Of course." Grinning, "Seems like everyone is taking their leave from this place. Maybe I can have a quiet goodbye with you." Less of a question more of a request.

Or maybe she would just follow as he began to pad away from the noise of the others. He would like to tell her how he felt lest something terrible might happen on his excursion. Suoh turned back, just to make sure she was following him before really heading to a more quiet area. Though one within ear shot of any announcements.

Kimaria
I don't know if you'd be down to start another RP or not maybe with them as a final goodbye until he gets back?

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:20 am
User ImageKeahi'Kripa had been lingering on the outskirts of the gathering as the scouting party prepared to move off. Personally, he had no great desire to go on this trip. He was quite comfortable at home, working on his patients and watching over his far more capricious sister. But Kia had signed up right at the start so Keahi had joined on as well. No way was he going to let his sister go without him.

Turning to the red lioness at his side he smiled reassuringly at his mother. "It will be fine. I'll watch over her." He assured her, knowing from her worried expression that having both of her babies leave her was making the lioness fret. Looking round for his father he hoped they would both be alright. Spotting his twin up ahead he walked over to her, coming up behind her and bumped her rump with his broad forehead. "Let's get this show on the road then." He rumbled gruffly, hiding his grin. he had been watching her search for him as she socialized. Kiahi'kripi had always been the chatty one of the pair of them and Keahi was happy fr her to do the talking for both of them. Now that it was time to move out, he had to get involved but hopefully the talking with strangers would be less as everyone got organized.

User ImageXiāofáng had been stood beside her son, keeping one shoulder pressed close against his side. She understood why both of her children were leaving, and intellectually she knew they would be back before long. But right now she was fretting, though she tried to hide it from Keahi. "Please be careful." She whispered to him pleadingly even as they started across the open area to where her daughter was happily chatting with other pride members. "And watch over your sister. You had both better come back to me with all your body parts attached." She added for the hundredth time since the twins had expressed their intentions of going on the expedition.

Syrius Lionwing
((I'm sooo late. DX Kiahi'kripi's brother will have to think of a good excuse!))

User Image Groyacheye'krylo aka Kri, was excited for what was to come. Head up and ears pricked, she searched for any members of her family that may be joining her. Spotting the familiar and very obvious blue markings of her sister Sekhmet, Kri hurried over, grinning broad and toothy with her excitement. "Seki!" she called as she got closer, proceeding to give her sibling a hearty headbump as she got close that would have been strong enough to knock a smaller lion off their paws, but that her family were well accustomed to from the boisterous shadow-lion. "Are you ready to go?" She asked as she settled down beside her sister. The two couldn't have looked any more different, in fact the only thing they shared was the colour of the pelt, both being of the darkest black. But in a pride where only three basic colours dominated, that wasn't much of a distinguishing factor. Lifting her head she looked about. "Anyone else coming, or is it just us? I'm hoping to find Led'krylo on this trip." Kri added, head turning towards the front, expecting the group to start out at any moment.

AstoriaFallen
Sister comes say hi (I know Im super late DX )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 am
Part 1

The Firekin have said their farewells and taken their leave, crossing over the borders of their territory and out into the unclaimed lands. For some of them, this will not be the first time wandering outside the desert but for others this will be their first experience of life outside the Motoujamii.

The troop pass the Bonelands Outpost (still abandoned as their allied pride has yet to return to this part of the world) and venture further still.

From here they have slowed their pace, taking the time to acclimatise and gather intel on the outside world. Those who have been approved to RP outside of the lands may take this opportunity to RP amongst themselves and any rogues who might happen by.

Please familiarise yourselves with the rules on the front page of this thread!

Have fun!

Motoujamii Lands

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas