Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:24 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Flame Vortex creates a vortex of flames
Water Twister creates a twister of water
Aqua Healing healing using water

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alec smiled before someone called his name. Looking over, he took notice to Lizzy. "Hey Lizzy. He noticed Yuri shy away and chuckled a little. "It's alright Yuri. Lizzy was the first friend that I made here. Come on over Lizzy."

I'm stronger than you know

Weaknesses Swordsmanship, Friends in danger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri looked to Lizzy. She seemed nice, but he was still unsure. He just listened to her as she spoke. He looked back towards the sky as Alec and the girl talked.

RosellaStarr

User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Lizzy walked over and sat down beside Alec. "I had an encounter with Helia again. This time....I just don't know what to do...I can't stay away from him and not think about him." She looked over to Yuri. "I'm Elizabeth Valentine, Lizzy for short." She kept her introduction short. The blonde haired boy didn't seem the least bit interested in her.

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:54 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec sat up and sighed a little. "Helia needs someone by his side, even if says he doesn't. And this is Yuri. He's my new friend and roommate." He stared up at the sky, thinking about Helia. Helia needed help and someone would have to continue to get close to him. "I'm getting the feeling that you have feelings for him. Helia isn't a bad person. His heart is just tore to pieces. Leaving him alone is not what he needs. Someone has to get close to him and get him to open up."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri just listened. When he heard that she might have feelings for this one guy, he chimed in.. "Just stay by him and don't deny what you feel." He grew silent after that.

RosellaStarr

User Image

Lizzy threw up her hands. "Why does everyone keep saying that! He annoys me for Jenova's sake. Why does everyone keep saying that I love him or have feelings for him?" She blushed as she thought about him and ranted. But deep down, she did have feelings for him and denied to herself that she had them. But she did enjoy his company, even though he didn't seem to.

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:15 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec shook his head and sat up, focusing his attention on Lizzy. "You can keep denying it Lizzy, but something tells me that deep down you really do. Although, I highly doubt that he feels the same way. Helia is afraid to fall in love again. It might be just what he needs to fight back against the darkness." Alec always had like a sixth sense when it came to matters of the heart. There was no doubt in his mind that Lizzy had deep feelings for Helia.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

Lizzy knew he was right. She could deny it all she wanted. But the thought of him being alone....that irritated her more than anything. "Anyways...." She tried to change the subject so she didn't have to keep talking about her feelings. "Helia nearly fell to the darkness today. I was able to help him out of it, but I fear that he is already loosing himself to the darkness. But I can't stand to see him fall. And don't say it's because of me loving him. I had to watch my father in the darkness for 7 years. It's not a place for anyone to be."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec laid back in the grass and closed his eyes. "Helia isn't an easy person to get close to. No one wants to watch someone fall into darkness. All it does is bring heartache. There has to be a way to remind him of who he really is. Keep trying to get through to him Lizzy."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri raised his hand. "Can I chime in with...something?" When Lizzy nodded, he sat up and looked over to her. "Continue to be by his side. Even th...though he may push you a...away, being with him....may awaken something...with....within him." He saw that what he said made her think. "I...I mean....he might....not know how to....express himself....like he used to. I....I know it took me a while.....to be able to express.....myself after I.....ran away from my home.....l....life."

RosellaStarr

User Image

Lizzy sighed. She didn't know what to do when Yuri spoke up again. He was pretty shy for a guy. But she allowed him to speak. And he made her think. Could she really bring herself to force herself to be by his side, but he said something that spoke true to her. She never left her father's side when he fell, even though she knew she put herself in harms way everyday being with him in that state, but she eventually came out of it because of her. "I never thought of it that way. But my issue is, he frustrates me. Pulls out emotions that I rather not show anyone else, yet he pulls them out with ease." Lizzy sighed again. She didn't know what to do. Maybe she could force him to at least go on a walk or something. Maybe she could try and get into the same classes as he to stay with him. But to do that, she would need an inside informant.

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec turned to Yuri and smiled. Everything he said was true, but it would take a lot to get through to Helia. "Just don't give up on him Lizzy. We have to do something to keep him from falling into darkness. Someone may try to use him against us. Perhaps we can figure out who caused his misery from the beginning." 'There is something more going on here.' He sighed and stood up. "We're Helia's friends and we have to be there for him no matter what."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

Lizzy nodded and stood as well. "I'm down....but I probably should apologize to him. I barged in his room with out thinking and said somethings that he probably didn't appreciate me saying." She looked to the two. "Whatever or whoever it is, they are targeting him. I feel the movements of the darkness thanks to being around my father while he was in the darkness, he exposed me to their movements. And someone is controlling that darkness."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:12 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

"You'll figure out what to do Lizzy." Alec said, smiling a little. "Helia can be a real pain, but there is a completely different side of him. The darkness has been growing in him for 3 years. I'm not sure how he's gone this long without being consumed by it." 'Who would target Helia? And why?' He looked up at the sky and smiled when he saw a few stars."We should probably get back to our rooms."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri stood up and nodded. "Y...yeah. See you....around." Yuri stood close to Alec so he didn't get lost on the way back to their room. "Don't give...up."

RosellaStarr

User Image

Lizzy nodded to Alec's remark. "Yeah. But I want to apologize first. I owe it to him whether I feel like I should or not, but I....really just want to check on him....who am I kidding." Lizzy couldn't hide her concern. And she knew that Alec would see through her words. Lizzy didn't want to admit that she did have feeling for Helia, but her concern was more than her feelings..

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec looked to Yuri and smiled. "It's actually quite easy to find your way around in this academy." Turning to Lizzy, he nodded a little. "Do what you have to Lizzy. Helia might not show it, but I'm sure that he'll appreciate your visit. It never hurts to check in on someone in his condition. You don't have to hide how you feel about him from me alright."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri nodded but didn't want to leave his friend behind. "I'll still walk with you." He didn't sound too confident but gave him a smile anyways. "See....see you around, Lizzy." Yuri waved and waited for Alec.

RosellaStarr

User Image

Lizzy sighed and nodded. "I'll try to remember that. See you both around." Lizzy waved and walked off a head of the two to head to Helia's room. ~Exit Lizzy~

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:53 pm
~~~~~~exit Alec to room~~~~~~~~