Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Psychological Help Stand (RP wrapups and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Chiara Moteku
Inkblot:
Chiara looked at the inkblot. She did consider herself a consumer of fine art, it was a fad highbloods had gotten into. Art was considered superfluous by troll culture, so of course highbloods had taken to admiring art, making it, and burning it. "A good piece of kindling," Chiara said, kinda wanting to egg the redblood on, see if she would take offense at her wanting to burn the ink blot.

Food for Thought: Are you a victim or a survivor?

"Well im still here! So, survivor."

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

How many bricks could a brick-beast build, if brick-beasts built bricks?

Chiara giggled a little as she wrote something silly and obviously not important. Maybe it was a bad sign, maybe it meant she was interested, but she wanted to push Psykgi's buttons.  
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:37 am
@Chiara

Psykgi smirked. If Chiara wanted to troll her, she'd have to do a little bit better than that.

"Gosh, isn't there a firestarting booth?" she said, with all due saccharinity, "Maybe with the ink and all, it will burn like a charm!"

----

Not so many entries this time, but there was a wild entry in the prompt box that was hard to ignore. Someone had written gleefully about having a whole floor of the Space Tower collapse on them. A whole goshdarn floor. They'd waxed (sort of) poetic about the explosions, the danger, the injuries, and some sort of getting-out-of-dodge stroke of luck (or powers, it could have been powers, it was pretty vague), all described as 'sick' and 'rad'. It sounded like the troll wanted to go on that roller coaster all over again.

Psykgi couldn't personally relate, but to each their own she supposed. This would be a troll mind worth looking at - the question was, was it desirable traits for a troll, abnormal, or both? In the meantime, she needed a walk on the boardwalk - the entire thing had been unsettling as heck, though that was the point. She needed to be unsettled. She needed to think about it and talk about it from multiple perspectives. That would dig it out of her thinkpan and help her with the residual feelings, she was sure.

((Next Day Up!))

User Image

“Today's Prompt”
4. If you could do anything for or to your lusus, and money was no object, and all possibilities were open, what would you do? Why?

For Tickets
Natash
Natash
Hawkin
Dairah
Dairah
Chiara
Chiara

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:38 am
For Tickets
Natash
Natash
Dairah
Dairah
Chiara
Chiara

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 am
For Tickets
Natash
Natash
Chiara
Chiara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TICKETS

unaru
Your response was really something! Come back again!

sami-fire
Here you go, Present Ally!

micillia
Chiara's ticket appears to be a piece of plain paper saying You didn't give me an answer about ice cream! }:]
Oh wait, the ticket is clipped to the back

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 am
Chiara Moteku

Chiara smirked at Psykgi's note back. Maybe she would just keep not answering... Although... she did get asked, which meant she was the desirable party, so why not take a complement that was obviously well founded. But Chiara wouldn't just say yes. There had to be a game in it! Thats where all the fun came from! The blueblood thought, and then pulled out one of the prizes she had won from a different booth. Psykgi liked bugs, didn't she? Yeah she loved um! Chiara pulled out a bag she had of chocolate bugs from a certain other bug booth. The blueblood probably spent more time than was really warranted on it, but she managed to rig a peanut can to throw the chocolate bugs, and a note saying "Yes". It was more of a prank, but Chiara really wanted to see the look on the redblood's face.

Inkblot:
Like someone threw a wet sponge on the ground and ignored it.

Food for Thought:
Bring the b*****d back to life and kill her again.

Advice Wall:
Chiara rolled her eyes. If she had advice she would sell it, and this thing was free. Her mind still on her lusus and the events that took place when they... separated, Chiara wrote down some advice she thought all the silly little trolls could really use, if only they were smart enough to actually take the advice.
"Dont Take advice from an animal that doesn't have opposable thumbs."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:59 pm
Gnash shook her head. "It does not make me upset but I wonder if the face would be happier with friends because friends make me happier," she said.

The new inkblot took her a minute. She stared long and hard, and eventually pointed at it, tapping idly with her finger. "It looks a bit like a tooth that maybe someone lost or maybe it got pulled out because there is blood around it too which is not very good but at least teeths grow back," she said.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 am
@Chiara:

A peanut can? Psykgi was suspicious (and not particularly fond of peanutes), but she was at least gracious."Oh, thank y...!" the can opened on her face, practically attacking her with chocolate bugs, paper, and the rigging. She sat there for a moment, recollecting herself, before taking one of the chocolate bugs.

"So, is this..." she bit into it. Yes it was. A bug encased in chocolate. No stranger to accidentally eating gooey insects, a chocolate bug... well it was basically chocolate. And she did like that. She picked another out of her hair and ate it, looking at the note. A grin grew, at first warily, then wider on her face.

"Oh good." Chiara had accepted. Psykgi had been going to actually leave it at that reminder. She was persistant, but not desperate. "Does five sound good to you?" Anyway, it would be enjoyable, or at least entertaining.

Oh wow, she wasn't putting that on the wall. Also, it wasn't a question. Still, into Chiara's file it went, or it would go, when she could get to it.

@Natash

"Well, gosh, probably!" Psy said. That made very logical sense. "Friends are great, after all!"

Oh, a tooth? Hmm - yes she could see it. There was the blood, there was the tooth. Her first impression was that of a resting roach, but then again, of course it was. "By the way, Gnash, where do you live?" she asked. It was a personal question, but she was curious, "When you're not in the ocean, that is." After all, they did know each other. Perhaps, somenight, Psykgi would stop by and really get into the analysis in private...

----

Tickets!

purplerosesbeauty

Micillia

-----

User Image

“Today's Prompt”
Do you have a guilty pleasure, something that makes you happy that you're ashamed of? (Or, alternatively, that you just want to do privately without others knowing?)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:51 am
Gnash rested her chin on her hands and looked up at Psygki. "Well my hive is still somewhat in the ocean even when I am not in the water I live right here in Civisect on the beach in fact I can see the boardwalk from my roof if I go up there to look at it although it does look a little small and tiny," she said. She knew Psygki lived in Civisect too, did at some point before her home blew up. Civisect sure blew up a lot. "Landdwellers can get inside they just need to be careful they do not go too far in and then drown in the deep water parts although I have never had a landdweller guest before I do not think and perhaps it is because they think they would drown if they went inside my hive I wonder."

She looked at the new inkblot eagerly, staring and trying to think very hard on what it could be. "It sort of looks like it could be a mouth like the way my symbol is teeth too so it reminds me of that but a bit more like if you were inside of the mouth looking up at the teeth and not from the side maybe," she said.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:46 pm
Static Charge
Inkblot:
Static frowned. It kinda looked like a twister, one made out of wind that swept through the land, and blew all the nice things away.

Food for Thought:
Static though, then blushed. He liked to lie in the grass right after it rained. It always smelled so fresh right after the first rain. He never got to enjoy it for long... enjoying the smell of grass was something a lowblood would do, so said his lusus.

Static was simply wandering around when he saw someone he knew. "Oh! Its you!" The blueblood smiled at the redblood. He had seen her after his accident. It wasn't exactly a happy memory, him being quite beaten up, but the redblood had comforted him. Static smiled, still rather shy, but he put his effort into his answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 am
@Natash

"Oh!" Psykgi had expected her to be living further out in the ocean than that. "Then... gosh, want to hang out sometime?" she asked. She wasn't sure if she wanted to visit though apparently she could, but she liked that it was possible.

"You know, you're right - it does look a lot like your symbol!" Psykgi said, surprised. She certainly hadn't intended it to look like anything, but it was striking - upside down, but striking. "I didn't know yours was a mouth - say, do you want me to get this one for you in your blood color?"

@Static

"Oh hi... Static, right?" Psykgi said, waving to him. "Glad you came to my booth - how is your friend? The purpleblood?"

-----

Tickets!

purplerosesbeauty

Micillia

-----

User Image

“Today's Prompt”
Have you ever wished you were someone else? What does that mean for you?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 pm
Obaa gave Kaguya a shove forward with her beak, urging her forward towards the booth. She gave the other redblood troll a small smile before looking at the inkblot. Her head tilted one way, before tilting the other. Kaguya gave Obaa a look before her crane mom shoved her again. There was no getting out of it; she was going to have to answer what it was she was seeing. “Is it a cave?” She didn’t really know at all what it looked like, but a cave seemed to be the first thing that had come to mind so why not?

Taking a small piece of paper, Kaguya also grabbed a pen and began scribbling away on it. She wanted advice on something. Obaa bent down low to see what she was doing and when she was done she held it up to her crane mom to get a final assessment and to make sure her writing was decent enough to be read. Crane mom seemed to approve so Kaduya went and pinned it on the wall. She moved back a bit to look at some of the other things people had written and wondered what kind of response she would get.

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

Will I one day be an entertainer?

Next Kaguya moved to grab another piece of paper to answer the prompt. Yes she did indeed wish she was someone else, maybe a purpleblood! She would have been born stronger and faster and just better overall. Everyone would be nice to her and life would be great! Obaa would be so proud of her too, she’d be this great dancer. But she wasn’t a purple blood, she was a redblood and so Kaguya came back to reality. She sighed softly, folded the paper and placed it though the slot for submissions. “Thank you!” She said quietly before during to leave for the next booth. Obaa grabbed a quick red lollipop before catching up to Kaguya in one long stride.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 pm

"That sounds like it could be very good okay hang on let me write down my address for you so that you could know where it is I live exactly and not the wrong hive or anything," she said, scribbling on the back of some scrap paper her address and symbol. She glanced over it and hoped she spelled everything right, she wasn't too great at spelling. But if Psygki had trouble finding her hive maybe Gnash could just go on the roof and yell to her until she found it. "Also I would love to have a copy of it it is very pretty and I bet my lusus would actually like that for once instead of eating it and destroying it like she does many of my things," she said.

She looked at the new inkblot, tilting her head and humming a bit. "Um I am not very sure what this one is it does not look like much to me except..." she trailed off, and then pointed at the picture. "Okay it looks like a troll who is leaning forward into their hands and that part right there," she pointed to the upper left hand corner, tracing along the edges where the big white parts were. "That is their horns and they are maybe wanting to be into a curled up ball for some reason that probably is not very good," Gnash said, before looking back at Psygki.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:29 pm
Static Charge
Inkblot
Static didn't have a headache, no he felt fit as a fiddle. It was just that he was sure that someone that was important to him, for some unknown reason, some place far far away, was in great pain. Working on this odd thought he answered as best he could. "It looks like... a headache"

Food for Thought
Static looked at the ground. He didnt want to answer this, this was another thought he didnt want to even think about. Maybe, maybe he wished he was a better blueblood, one his lusus would really love. Maybe he wished he was a lowblood, then his lusus wouldn't have such high expectations.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm
Inkblot
Calida looked at the inkblot carefully. What did it look like? "Looks like a person, a troll or someone reaching towards me," the young greenblood said. She tilted her head, it almost made her think of Hawk actually, how he'd saved her.

Food for thought

"I don't know, I've always been pretty okay with myself, I don't know if I could see being anyone else but me," She furrowed her brow and then smiled at the redblood. "And sorry I wasn't to talkative to you at my booth, Umm... I can't favor people as a judge so...." she clicked her heels and then held out a plate of cupcakes. " I brought these for you and your lusus!"

DraconicFeline
I FINALLY MADE IT TO YOUR BOOTH AHHAHAHA

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 am
Tickets!
(Rolled for in this post and the next two, see list for proof)

Saihen

Purplerosesbeauty

Tasinei

Quote:
Kaguya
Kaguya
Kaguya
Natash
Static
Static
Calida
Calida