Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:27 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): younger sister
Breed (first choice): hippo'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Sceptical but hopeful, he is starting to feel much more laid back and has started enjoying life, can see a future despite the worries of his past.
10 Things I Like: family
10 Things I Don’t Like: family
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a feather from his mane and hope
Short IC Response: He didn't speak much. If anything he found it difficult, his throat had long ago been burned and it meant that any lilt in his voice hurt. When he did speak his voice sounded as a Monotone drawl. He feared the star may even find this off putting but his new lady friend, Aspasia, she had convinced him to speak to the star.

Looking up at the bright light he was about to open his mouth when it occurred to him that perhaps the celestial body would hear a prayer.

'Maybe you can hear my thoughts, my prayer to you is to see my younger sisters again, perhaps asking for them both is too much, they were so young the last time I saw them. A fire broke out while we were foal sitting. My hatch brother and I tried to carry them from the flames but our wings were not strong enough and the fire was so hot. My eyes and throat were scalded by the ash and smoke. I held the youngest so tightly between my claws! I crash landed on a river bank, blind and exhausted her tiny body pressed tightly against my chest. By the time I awoke I was captured and she was gone. I never saw any of them again and I have always assumed they had gone, but Aspasia, she has given me hope, hope that maybe they made it, perhaps I will see even one of them again before I die. If it is possible star, please see my youngest sister back to me.'

The large clawed stallion looked up to the sky and closed his eyes for a moment "it is my only wish" he whispers his voice rough, forever a monotone. Bowing his head he turned and made his way back down the hill. He had made his wish, he just hoped that the star had heard it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:04 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: LOLTERNATIVE, Ririka & XxXPandamoniumXxX
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: UHHHHH I own Foxglove & I give permission to Riri & Panda to enter w/ me (i'm doing a rogue breeding so I don't think I need any mockbreeding permission c: )

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert | Markings
Parent 2: We goin rogue!~
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A perfectly preserved skeleton belonging to a bird of some sort.
Short IC Response: "I don't know.. I guess I'm just fond of bringing more weirdos into the world.."

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: ye~!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:10 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Half'suti like he is
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Lover of the night, he is passionate about reading the stars and telling the tales he believes them to have. Gentle despite his looks with much willingness to give time to those who will listen to a tale in return.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small pouch of rough crystals he's done his best to polish to shine like the stars above.
Short IC Response: "Good has happened since I last saw my family. I have fallen in love with a beautiful mare and have shared many tales with her as we lay awake at night. But....I often find myself thinking of the past and of my dear little sister. Does she fair as well as me? I'd really love the chance to see her again...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Mewsings of An Angel
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: LINK
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: ROGUE BREEDING --- Please no Kalona traits if it can be helped.

Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tuft of glowing blue fur pulled from his tail.
Short IC Response:

It had been a fling. He hadn't expected anything to come of it. But he still wished. Standing in front of the stone, he felt silly and out of place, but he knew he couldn't be the only one who had stared at the heavens and wished wistfully. He snorted, his nostrils flaring at he placed the fluff of fur out. Peering up at the skies, he closed his eyes and wished. "A child.... I wish to know a child's love once more. Please... let the lovely mare bear me a child..." He stepped away, and left, returning to the mare who shared his hollow for the evening...  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:31 am
A Loyal Companion

[my normal soquili entry is with Kamiki/in her post :3 - I'm guessing like other wishing stars you can enter both for the soquili & familiar?]

Who is Wishing?: Danaë, a soquili
User Image
I spent most of my foalhood under water. Mah mother and father betrothed me to a mer stallion that I hardly knew and certainly didn't love. But he had eyes on me, and he didn't want to let me go. Before my lifemating ceremony, I took a trip to the surface world for the first time with an old friend, and I was amazed at how big it was, how many new things and soquili were out there. I ran away from home, and haven't regretted it for a minute. I might not be as skilled on land as some of the soquili born to it, but I wasn't as graceful in the sea as the mers, either. So I'm okay with that.
10 Things I Like: Lobsters, Cranes, Prairie Dogs & Squirrels, beautiful colors, new things,
10 Things I Don’t Like: Being tied down, [aka, have fun]
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Danaë leaves a seashell and a feather - both beautifully colored, representing the two worlds she has been a part of.
Short IC Response: I have been loving my time on the surface world, and met a lot of fascinating new creatures and soquili. I have been a little lonely, though - but I'm certainly not looking for another stallion - not yet at the very least. Maybe... a friend?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:45 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni Mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind/Cerynei
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I come from a clan of dragons and phoenix. I am of the burning blood as they call it and I am an oracle. My brother left a long time ago and was a strong blacksmith for the clan. I miss him terribly and I wish he would come home. I am expecting foals and I want him to be a part of their lives. The stars glowed upon his pelt, and they wanted him to be an oracle as well, but he choose the path of a blacksmith. He had always been strong, but this was his calling. Please, if I could just hear the sounds of his paws against the ground once more, it would be wonderful. I need him beside me, this omen that we have just received scares me and I fear for my prince. The stars call me, and I have been marked by them... how can I refuse?
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves feathers from her wings. Some of the glowing stones she has found in the caves which remind her of her brother's glowing space pelt. In addition she leaves a lock of her hair in hopes that it will help to guide the star to her brother.
Short IC Response: Asariel walked the long walk up to the alter. Her wings folded at her side. This was her last hope, and she hoped the star knew. She had come a very long way from the lands that the clan had claimed. She looked down to the alter and figured this is where she should place her small offering. She put it there and arranged it just so.

She wondered if the star would grant her a vision or an omen about her brother, or if it would remain silent until all of the wishes had been made. It was a hard thing to lose her brother, but it was even harder when she felt abandoned by the stars. Looking up she spoke to the star.

"I could really use him... If you could just send him an omen or something to tell him that... I would appreciate it greatly..." She bowed her head to the star. This was all new to her, and she wasn't quite sure what she needed to do now. The stars always told her what to do but this one was silent to her. She lifted her head once more to look upon the star. She gave a final plea to the star in hopes that it would find her brother and bring him home. She turned after that and left from the place of the star. The journey home was long and arduous, she would get there, and mayhaps, if she was lucky enough, her brother would be waiting for her. She smiled at this thought and quickened her pace.  

Aneiron

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:42 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:

User Image
Once upon a time I had a family, I had a home, a herd. But an accident happened and I was separated from my family. The accident left me with amnesia that wiped away all the joyous memories. I feel the memories there, just below the surface, waiting to be unearthed. And so, I do not linger at one spot for very long, hoping that by seeing all the different sights around me that I will uncover my forgotten past.

10 Things I Like:
-glowing
-see-through
-Felines
-Flighty birbs
-Swirling patterns
-Natural patterns (zebra,tiger,cheetah, etc)

10 Things I Don’t Like:
-neon colorations unless they're of a muted tone
-excessive gore

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of white hair from his mane.
Short IC Response: The stallion grimaced sourly as he stared at the heavens. "You forsake me!" He growled, his voice seething with annoyance. "You forsake me! You leave me alone in this world, in this strange place... Please... Just give me a sign, a guide... something." He wondered if the heavens were even listening to his rants.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Cheyriddle4 and -MoomoolatteCha-
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:N/a
Permission: Both owners.

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Link
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower and bead from his necklace
Short IC Response: Kheelan walks to the place where he has always gone to pray. Looking up at the sky he contemplates his life so far. All his and Adelia's children are grown. Left the roost and the glen they call home has become lonely. Peaceful but missing something. The vibrant energy that children bring. They both have felt it and have begun talking of having more children. Both of them wish to have more children. He knows their relationship is a deeply committed one. They may not be lifemates but they both love each other. Adelia didn't have to help him raise his son Emrys. Another mare's son. A foal from a fling he had before they met. Yet she did and with such grace and contentment. They have been through a lot together and have only grown closer because of it. From raising Emrys. To having three lovely children of their own. He smiles and closes his eyes. " Oh star. I wish that Adelia and I can raise foals soon. To have children fill our lives again."  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:25 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: These days my herd is my family, but now that I am confident in myself and have found my way I would like to see my sister once more.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single feather and a small charm shaped like a star in honor of his herd.
Short IC Response: Cassius was not often alone. When he wasn't with his herd he was typically doing something for his herd, a job that involved gathering information in all manners of ways. Still, there was some information he didn't have as he looked to the wishing star. "I'd like to know the location of my sister," he murmured, allowing himself to be wistful for a moment before moving on, ready to get back to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:18 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Kyrieko
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Rogue Breeding!
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: n/a
Lifemates: No (Rogue)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small clear stone that seems to mimic a storm as well as a few locks of her own hair.
Short IC Response:
Something had kept her up later than usual and sent her out on patrol. She knew her sister would be awake at this hour. Somewhere scouring the edges of the herds territory. The Warden considered going to seek her out, but as the clouds thinned, a bright object drew her attention in the sky. Arlii had heard rumors about the Star. They said it could grant wishes! She gazed up at it longingly. Would the Twin Gods be angered if she made a simple wish?

"Dear Star, I... I do not know what powers you possess, but please hear my wish." The mare glanced around, hoping no one in her herd was close enough to listen. "I don't know if I am the leader they need. Nor do I know if I will be strong enough to fight the Chaos within these lands. But I want to prove to them I can do it! If... if they were to see my ability to be a mother, they wouldn't doubt me as they do now. Please allow me the chance to be a mother."

She dipped her head and sent a silent prayer up to the Twin Gods watching over her. "Thank you for at least hearing me, Star."

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:40 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Lady Kiyoko Runa Snærblóð
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Lady Kiyoko can be a bit of a butthead most of the time. She doesn't get along with a lot of others cause she feels that they just aren't at her level. That's not to say she can't be nice, of course. She just doesn't think others have her same... anything really. She does adore her family, and spending time with the goats of the herd. Anger is a big part of her though, she actually gardens with her step father and meditates in order to help her keep a cool head in any situations. In her heart of hearts, she is a big softie.
10 Things I Like:
  1. Goats
  2. Pronghorn
  3. Natural colors
  4. Blotches
  5. Antlers or Horns
  6. Flowers
  7. Fluff
  8. Snow
  9. Hair
  10. Wings

10 Things I Don’t Like:
  1. Neon colors
  2. Straight black black
  3. Muddy Colors (like a color that just looks dirty)

What does your persona soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bright blue flower that she grew in her own small garden.
Short IC Response: Lady Kiyoko didn't normally do this kind of thing. She didn't really think this kind of thing was a possibility. Though she should know better. Her mother had told her she wished on the same star for her and her brother. If her mother can do it, then why not her? And she needed something in her life. As she crested the top of the hill and came face to face with the alter, she really couldn't believe what she could see. There were all kinds of things on and around the alter for the star. Carefully she walked up to it and slowly placed down the bright blue flower she had taken with her. "Please allow me to have a friend. I have plenty of family and I'm pleased with them... But a loyal friend to be with me all the time would be perfect." Feeling like that was all that there needed, she slowly turned away from the alter and back down the hill.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Niveus
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Kalona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Mischievous, tries to be charming. Hopes to be a better soquili and someday parent than his mother was to him. A bit gullible.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of his hair + a broken piece from his leg armor.
Short IC Response: (Technically set a little in the past)

Niveus had gotten word from a 'messenger' that his mother had taken ill and that she wanted to see her son in her time of need. The messenger implied that she didn't have long. Fooled by this, but not knowing how to find his mother since the messenger ran off, wanting nothing to do with them, he begs the wishing star for help. "Please, as terrible a mother she's been to me, she is still my mother. I'm her only son, I should be there." Then he stood and prepared himself for a journey in search of her.  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:55 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn)
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Tiěguānyīn is a quiet sort with a strong dislike of aggression and conflict. He prefers to be a neutral party in all conflicts, but he knows well enough to tell right from wrong and when his silence could only bring harm to others. He is a calming, peaceful presence, and always seems to know just when he's needed, either to lend an ear or shoulder or just to offer a cup of hot, soothing tea.
10 Things I Like:
  1. In order (Mutants): Otter dragons!!!, wolpertingers, wolves with feathered wings, phoenix condors, foxes with feathered wings, velociraptor condors
  2. In no particular order (Regular): Porcupine, Bear, Fox, Bunny, Peacondor
  3. Okami-style markings
  4. Tribal style markings
  5. Naturals (colors and markings)
  6. Markings
  7. More markings
  8. Tea cup colored to match Tiě's tea pot
  9. Antlers
  10. Wings

10 Things I Don’t Like:
  1. Older raccoon/hawk/fox/rabbit lines
  2. Lobster, Jellyfish, Dolphin, Sea Otter, Sea Turtle, Seal, Lizard, Goat, Ferret, Buffalo, Bat, Alligator, River Otter (unless otter dragon)
  3. Familiars/soquili that are exact replicas of each other (inspired by is fine!)
  4. Neons (in this case)
  5. Tea cups as hats or sitting in tea cups
  6. Tea pots

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pot of carefully brewed tea, smelling and tasting faintly of berries and fruits.
Short IC Response: "Ah, well, Wishing Star... I am new to these lands. I came to visit the Enchanted Tea Garden and experience the festivities. I think I would like to stay, but I do not know this place well. It would be nice to meet a new friend, someone to help me learn the laws of these lands, the dangers, where to find fresh food and water. Someone who is willing to travel along my side. Someone to talk to."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): brother or sister
Breed (first choice): regular usdia
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): putti
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Olor was raised in the woods by Stynkbyrd, a hawk that overwatches him. He doesn't recall a family, and is adopted into his friend's "herd."
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves behind a branch as a blessing of peace with nature.
Short IC Response: Olor stood underneath the moonlight and looked up to the second star to the right. He heard that it was magical at times and that you should make a wish that that one in particular if you're desiring something. "Star. . . Big Star. . . I wish to find brother or sister. . . I know there more of me. . ." The usdia wanted to know that others like him were out there. A sibling. A relative. Anything. He had a strong feeling he was not the only child his mother had, and he had to believe.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:01 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN 
Usernames: dawns_aura, Melomar, Raving.Rabbids
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:n/a
Permission: xXx

A Miracle Foal 

Parent 1: Shiera Seastar, dawns_aura
User Image 
Uncert  * please note that even though it's not visible she has heterochromia. One eye is sapphire blue, the other is emerald green
Parent 2: Lady Caleithia 'Callie', dawns_aura
User Image 
Uncert 

Couple Proof: permission
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: n/a ( I own both )
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Callie leaves a small braid of hair, from the manes of herself, Shiera and their miracle son (The one who showed them that they were more than friends, that they were better off together, that they had a love so strong and pure it could move the stars if they wanted it to), tied together with one of her favorite ribbons.
Short IC Response:
'We might never have expected this, if not for our beloved Jace...' Callie mused as she lay her offering down at the base of the already full altar, 'but Shiera and I... I think we are meant to be. I adore her. And I want nothing more than to have a family with her. If it really isn't too much to ask.'

Taking one last look up at the sky she whispered one more plea. 'If not for me, family is so important to Shiera... I would love to have a family with her. Please grant my wish.'

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff