Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Talk It Out [OPEN FOR BOOTH RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm
"I realized I didn't check if you had any diet restrictions. Sorry I assumed cookies were alright." It was still hard to work up the nerve to come back here and talk to the tealblood but Tevini was determined to keep trying. In this disguise she felt like she had to push herself to act the part. It was questionable if she was acting like most normal purplebloods but whatever. It was the thought that counted.

Noticing a strange prize banner, the girl realized she had no idea what the point of this booth really was.

"Oh, um, what am I supposed to do to play again?" Smooth, Tevini, smooth.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:41 pm
Hemera had mostly been passive, letting the visiting trolls do what they like. Also ignoring Chiara for the most part; she was absolutely allowed to do that. Her concern for Eridia only grew, however. They would certainly have to chat at some point...

But, yes, Chiara. She only blinked, face blank, at Chiara's next attempt to talk to her. Bonding, with a game console in tow. She wasn't sure if this was a joke or not. Before she could respond, the blueblood was gone. Well, she would likely be back tomorrow. When she did return, Mera would willingly take her up on taking some time to talk if she actually meant it. The tealblood had serious doubts, however.

She didn't have long to dwell. The orangeblood from before had come back, and good for him. She gave Mickey a warm smile. "That's fine. You're young, you'll learn that accidents happen. No harm or foul." She leaned on her elbows. "And that's a wonderful thing to do for all those trolls. It's just a shame that I only have one console. Think of how to make it work, logistically, then let me know," she said with a wink.

Another child had come up, making Mera stand up and blink. "Diet restrictions...? Nothing that matters when it comes to cookies." she said to the purpleblood who had puked the other day, touched. "This booth is here to help, and even if that means using a paper bag practically, I understand. It's better than having it end up on you, no?" And, frankly, most of these bags would probably go to waste otherwise.

"Ahhh, the game, though." Hemera was always happy to inform. "You just have to have a winning argument for why you should receive this brand new, state of the art gaming console. ...Or you can vent your feelings, or otherwise, into one of the bags. Or both! There are no restrictions.

But, really, I don't want you to worry about the other night. Here." Hemera slid over a rubber duck. "To help your nerves."

Doutei

Yamashii

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:08 pm
Three tix for three lovely people!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doutei
Baby 1

Yamashii
Baby 2

Micillia
Eyyyy

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was back at it. When she first noticed the dower tealblood, long ago, the blueblood had written her off as a boring quiet troll. But as Chiara kept coming back to the booth she realized there was something else under the troll's icy mask. Maybe she would be interesting after all. "Hey Hemera!" Chiara called out in her usual greeting. The blueblood was feeling friendly and settled down to hang out with the tealblood for a while. "So how ya doing today? Another day at the booths, huh? You know..." The blueblood said with a grin. "I haven't seen you at the dance battle booth yet. I bet you are secretly incredibly good and dancing." Chiara moved closer to the stoic tealblood. "How bout you come over and play with me, huh? I bet your just feeling shy, right? We could set up a time so you can have the whole arena to yourself, just you and me, and the music."

Gl!tch~
Wanna start a PRP? wink

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 1 Total: 12 (4-16)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:54 pm
Rastin Morden

Things had gone pretty well the day before, so Rastin hadn't felt the need to scream into a paper bag. However, today had given him a swing to the face, and he just wasn't having it. The purpleblood approached and grabbed a paper bag.

"I am SO TIRED! I want to take a nap!" He screamed, stopping himself just short of crumpling the bag. ... This could be useful for carrying all of the things he'd accumulated over the last few days, couldn't it? He glanced about and immediately started shoving beads, cookies, and other things into the bag.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:15 pm
HEY WOW GUESS WHO FINALLY IS DOING TIX QUOTES! Sorry for the massive delay!

Micillia
I'm down for a PRP for sure! However I am super busy right now and can't start it :'U But if you put one up and quote me I can respond when I can!

Lavender Hues
O I think you may need stronger tea.... O

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara wasn't going to leave Hemera alone just because the blueblood was feeling run down herself. Bloodfest was a week of fun, fun and endurance. And Hemera wasn't going to get ride of Chiara just because they "bonded" or whatever yesterday. Chiara walked up to the booth, her own chair in hand, and simply sat down. It was far less noisy here then at her own booth.  
blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 1 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

"Hey, Hemera!"

"Hmmm!"

"I'M HAVING A REALLY, REALLY,
      REALLY GREAT TIME AT BLOODFEEEEEEEST!!"

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm
"Okay new plan, I use the X-station to start a mobile fitness game and take it on the road to spread health awareness. With the Kinext attachment, y'know?" Cerpin was really grasping at straws here but he just wanted the game system so damn badly. It appeared Hemera was not impressed enough though and he bit his lip in frustration and disappointment. Usually his charm got him whatever he wanted! He gave Chiara a nod as he left, wondering what the blueblood was doing here instead of at her own booth. Maybe she was all danced out by now? It had to take a toll on one's body to dance battle for 5 days in a row.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:38 pm
Hemera watched, arms folded, as Chiara returned. "Hello again," she started. It was odd, not being greeted with any commentary. "Chiara, are you...all right? You are rather quiet today." But, the lack of snark left her some room to, well, talk some things out. "I will admit," the tealblood added after a moment,"that after our prior encounters I didn't believe I left much of an impression. But if there is anything you would like to discuss at length, I am willing to engage."

Though she was still very unsure. Chiara and Eridia were close, she knew that much, and both were almost gratingly obnoxious at times. So she was left wary about either's intentions at any point in time.

((I will update to include the other trolls who came in later!))

Micillia

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:13 pm
R-r-rollover!

Micillia
:3a

blackbird cake
Your screaming is appreciated

Yamashii
Cerpin is adorable yo

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Humm" Chiara mused to Hemera's earlier question. "How do you feel about your lusus? Do you like them? Do you resent them? Do you think they did a good job raising you?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Taki-di rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 1 Total: 11 (4-16)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:09 pm
Nictor Sabbat

It may not have been the best time so far, but it wasn't half bad, and way better than that "optional" military thing a while back. There wasn't actually any free goodies there, but Bloodfest was making good on it's promise. Nictor did recall managing to make acquaintances with a few trolls though. He wondered how Reemus and Hazmas were doing.

Hoping for the best for them, Nictor skirted hiw way around the crowds to a new booth.Carefully eyeing the owner, a tealblood, oh no, Nictor sidled closer to hear the explanation, but still trying his damnedest to stay out of focus. Actually, something about those glasses and that particular shade of teal looked familiar. He couldn't quite place it though. pulling a paper bag, he held it awkwardly and looked bemusedly down at it. Yell... into a bag? Nictor's no therapist, so he wouldn't know if it helps or not, but he doesn't really have any of those violent urges the desk clerk described. He more of a flight than fight kind of troll.

Sinking down into his hoodie a bit, Nictor clicked his tongue nervously. This booth didn't seem directed at him to say the least. Should he just leave? He could put the paper bag back and just get out. But he'd already picked it up and crumpled the edges, no one else would want it now! And what if the owner notices and asks him what's wrong and gets offended? Unsteadily he raised the bag to his mouth and tried to "yell his feelings" as told, only it came out more as a voice level warbly whine. Quickly he stopped and turned away.

That was definitely not yelling. Maybe he could try again later.

ImaginationsParadise rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:01 pm
Eridia thought that getting some things out of her chest before meeting Psykgi would be another key factor to assure her victory. "I AM SO BEATING YOU AT THIS GAME LOWBLOOD. YOU SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DETERMINED PURPLEBLOOD!”  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:12 pm
"Sweetie, why don't you just give me the damn thing? You probably don't even use it and clearly you don't want to get yourself culled right?" Eridia said with a faux smile and as the tealblood suggested, she took a red stressball to match her dress.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff