Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[STAFF BOOTH] The Friends :: Build-a-Bouquet! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:29 am
Scaramouche Fandango
hell yes
A wide smile broke across the totoma's face - he chipperly flicked his ear as acknowledgment of her flowery gesture. Then the corners of his mouth drooped a little at her request, but he recovered well enough to say (bravely and a little guiltily): "Yours is such a classic Totoma name! I'm - Take the Watch, so named for my eagle eyes and sheer reliability." That sounded good enough right? "I look forward to our day together!" He too retrieved one of Prevail's many flowers (that was certainly not going to be missed), returned a flower behind her ear, and bade her goodbye with a bouncing bow.  
EchoLimaFoxtrot rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 2, 4, 4, 5 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:04 am
Quote:
0-2 petals = 1 Token

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her son made her come to this... thing. She didn't want to come, wanted to stay in her little glen and submersion pond, but Hero was persistent. She wasn't sure where he got that from. Maybe her. He was finally able to convince her by saying he might be here.

Well, that got her up lickety split. Heart Shatter brushed her hair, reset her flowers, and made herself presentable for the first time in... awhile. She had to admit, she almost felt normal.

She was passing the booths when...flowers! She had to stop. "May I?" the doe asked politely, her voice a quiet from disuse.

They gave her a flower and she took a sniff. "Beautiful!"  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Pigxels rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4, 6, 3 Total: 22 (6-36)

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire popped up with her bright colors and decided to give the bouquet a try. She had almost no sense of color, let alone any form of fashion whatsoever, but was attracted by the bright display at their booths. She supposed now was as good a time as ever to improve! "Okay, a little here, a little there, some... BRIGHT yellow here! I think I got it," she smiled and held it out beaming. "Hope you like it!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Samuel Carlin rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 10 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. More Love opted, this time, for something dramatic. A simpler color scheme, but something striking that would catch the eye and steal the viewer's breath away. Something bold, and something, quite frankly, that should would wear herself, if asked. Proud of her newest creation, she tip-tapped away again.

User Image  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Celestial Requiem rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 2, 6, 5 Total: 27 (6-36)

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rose Bush wasn't at all interested in tokens or trinkets or the market at all, really. It was too noisy and there were too many kin around. The whole thing made him very nervous. But he had caught word of a bouquet making booth and decided to brave the crowds to make a bouquet for his mother. Their garden had gone dormant for the winter, so there'd be no flowers to pick back home.

He gave the bucks running the booth a meek smile before disappearing into the garden. At least in there he felt a little safer. He picked a wide variety of colors, knowing it would please his mother, and with a wary glance stepped out of the garden. When one of the other bucks pushed a strange stone towards him, Rose Bush stuttered out a bewildered thanks and darted off.
User Image  
~Twilight...Angel~ rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 6, 1, 4 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Melted Color couldn't really see the flowers that well, but it seemed like they were all rather pretty. Slowly he looked at each one to try and decide which he would like the best. Finally he settled on his first flower!

User Image  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Cynnybun rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 5, 5, 5 Total: 24 (6-36)

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Building flower bouquets? Now that was something Rosepelt could get behind! He paused for a moment to survey the crop before carefully picking his way through and assembling a few into a gathering in his mouth. They were mostly pink, predictably, but he'd thrown a few orange blooms in there for contrast. That looked alright, right?

He presented it to one of the kin managing the booth, smiling brightly. "How's this?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 am
The bouquets were actually going out quite quickly now, and Prevail had his hooves full passing tokens right and left (especially since Take the Watch was still flirting, and Ail was too busy stomping the flowers the Kiokote had deposited in front of him into dust as he sniffled balefully). He wasn't complaining though - far from it: the patrons that came by were, like his blooms themselves (he fancied), so varied and beautiful.

"Flowers blossom where she steps!" he whispered excitedly to Ail as an elegant mare picked a elegant bouquet and left - he could hardly have been more awed if it were the Motherfather themself who'd appeared before him. There were so many interesting customers, and he smiled and helped where he could, "Yes, very. That's beautiful. Thank you very much!"

Although...some customers were a tad more difficult than others: "Yes, indeed," he replied to the rosy buck who had in fact put together quite a fetching bouquet...but the rotting skull he carried was somewhat more arresting, and he could see a few abruptly change their paths to avoid the stench. He was waffling anxiously over whether or not to say something about it when Ail interjected.

"I say, sir, I'd get rid of that skull if I were you!" the sniffling buck called with real alarm, "It looks to be languishing for some time - it might well infest you with a terrible flesh-eating malady, you wouldn't want your hide to slough right off your bones!"

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Hopefully this will do it! XD<3

Prevail hastily and gratefully moved on to the next customer - he would leave that matter to Ail, then.
"The Friends would happily welcome you, if you might seek one," he sincerely told the striking black buck.

iStoleYurVamps

And then there was the lovely doe with the quiet voice, and he was back at helping those who asked, "Beautiful. Oh - how lovely!"

And, indeed, some of the bouquets being put together were rather stunning indeed.

"That is quite exquisite! Wonderful!"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 5, 4, 6 Total: 28 (6-36)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageDistant Tidings trotted past the bouquet booth, then trotted back. There were quite a few interesting customers around the flowers now, and the bucks running the show were rather handsome too. Well, why not? He pushed around the flowers to his satisfaction - until:

"Oh, I quite like that! No? Well, I think it's nice this way."

And off he went, the bouquet proudly joining the tokens in his makeshift leaf sling.

Owlsomniac rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 3, 5, 1 Total: 18 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 pm
Poppymilk is back again, today. Though, perhaps, not so much for the flowers as for the handsome buck she'd seen the day before. She glances around, spotting him talking to another 'customer', and politely waits for him to finish before she approaches once more with a small smile.

"Hello, again. I was hoping you might help me to pick out another beautiful bouquet -- if you don't mind, of course. The last one was just so pretty -- and it made my den smell wonderful all evening."

That's no small exaggeration, either. The buck who'd grown these flowers had done a good job, and they'd all smelled wonderful. Not to mention, had given the place a nice little pop of color.

User Image  

Owlsomniac

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:45 pm
Seashell gives a startled jump when the buck admonishes him for the skull, he hadn't expected the other to be so loud. And then the words sink in, the thought of disease hadn't occurred to him. "Hmm I suppose." he sounds a bit doubtful, he'd never encountered such an ailment before. Just to be safe he knocks it onto the ground, carefully, both to avoid crushing flowers and to only let his hoof touch it. Giving the thing a hard kick to send it bouncing away he nods at the buck. "Thanks for the warning. Suppose I'll go wash my mouth out now." he says, giving a final nod before turning and heading off to find a suitable water source.

Jun D
Thanks <3 I wasn't sure how to get him to get rid of it, greedy hoarder that he is.

Ruriska rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:27 pm
(because fail roll)

"They are all so pretty!"

The excited cry came from a little Acha that had come up alongside the booth and was eagerly sorting through the blossoms. "I just need- perfect!" Her head came up with one blue flower and then she was off with a slightly muffled, "thankyoooou!"

Dove was going to love it!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 6, 1, 5 Total: 22 (6-36)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image There was one doe that had quickly approached and started making a bouquet, her sharp-eyed gaze shifting from one buck to the next. It wasn’t long before she’d seen enough, a sigh rolling through her body.

"Such a pity, you’re not as impressive as I’d been led to believe."

She didn’t elaborate on what she was referring to but simply turned to leave and could be seen casually tossing her bouquet away before she’d even made it five steps. Unfortunately for her, she never broke a promise.  
Dizzy_Kat rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 1, 2, 4 Total: 16 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageNeither Nor shook their head in disgust. Sometimes (frequently) they wondered how some kin even made it to adulthood. Well if the buck with the rotting carcass came back with some disgusting infection of the mouth Neither Nor might be inclined to do something about it, while berating him the entire time mind you. At least with him gone rotting sores were of none of their concern. Until such a time as that need arose Neither Nor would be forced to cure his itch to be productive with tying more bouquets.

And who did that doe think she was to dismiss them so easily! "Such a lofty opinion from such a dull creature." Neither Nor commented none too quietly as the grey doe left.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
thyPOPE rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 1 Total: 24 (6-36)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:12 pm
It, uh, looked like the kin here were a bit disagreeable. As Westward Bound approached he heard them clearly making, uh, pretty insulting remarks about each other. Was this the sort of stuff he could expect whenever he wandered out of Westfen's territory? Well, to be sure - he steered clear of the kimeti with the long curled tail, and was careful to position himself where the angry antlered doe couldn't see. He wasn't really one for confrontation.

He was much fonder of flowers. This...was probably why Longclaw was in charge. Not that there were usually blatant displays of passive-aggressiveness in Westfen.

User Image

He finished gathering a bouquet - he liked the variety in it, he thought, even if these kin might not appreciate it. He'd at least separate the blooms out by color, though, while the kin around him were still being snippy.

Then he found his way over to Prevail, who seemed like the booth-runner who was at least the most talkative? Maybe? "Hello," he said, nodding his head. "Good luck."

Jun D
hi d/w about replying Q_Q ;;

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas