Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Someone gave me the name Silver Sonata...

Giving Destan a smile back she nodded and went to go and grab herself something to eat.As she sat down with some food she glanced at the water wondering to herself.I-Is this water even safe?she asked herself.Silver then shrugged and began to eat.Come to think of it...what does Mr.Frye want to show me?she asked herself as she continued to eat and zone out into her thoughts.

...because he found me while i sang to the moon,bathed in moonlight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

You ask me if I have weapons
...I'll tell you,"No thanks, I have my own".

Destan slowly walked into the room slowly with his new armor on, his helmet being held under his left arm while his sword was in a sheath being held with his right hand. He smiled softly as all the ex-guardians stood up straight in the middle of eating to see their leader with his new armor. With a small smile, Destan began to speak his words calmly yet seriously,"I will lay this down for you all to understand..the Guardians at the Tower has ordered a bounty on my head. It's quite a lot...lets make it so that they have to work for it, my friends. We will fight back and we will fight even if our own comrades try to betray us. We will kill any traitors...If you want to leave..now is the time.."
None of the men leave which made Destan smile softly before he placed his helmet onto the table, showing the detail of his helmet which almost seemed like he couldn't see in it. The metal was see through within the face part but also had targeting assist and told him about how much ammo he had. This made the ex guardian smile as he pointed his pistol forward, firing it into the head of a hunter before he dropped to the ground. With a soft sigh, the men did not flinch as Destan explained softly,"I will be looking for strong characters to fight alongside us..a firing crew in which will have unique armor sets to help us fight against the the man who gave me these scars..who betrayed us all...who is giving us a bad name...he calls us demons..we will become demons...Demonic Diamonds..Through the smoke of darkness and death, there will still shine a glimpse of light which is our hearts."
The hunters bowed to him before Destan nodded back, letting the go back to finishing their food. With a soft sigh, he grabbed his helmet which it's horns were long yet scary. In the darkness, it would create fear within the eyes of their enemies.

If you ask me to hand them over
...well..just don't ask me that.

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Snapping out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps.She looked and saw Destan and then followed suit with the others.Listening to Destan's speech and when he had asked if anyone wanted to leave they were to do so but she stayed firmly planted to the ground.I could never leave Mr.Frye's side...especially after he helped me.she thought as she bowed along with the other hunters once Destan finished his speech.Afterwards Silver went back to eating and her own thoughts,thus zoning out again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Destan smiled softly at his apprentice before he placed his cigarette between his lips, sitting down at the end of the table with a plate infront of him. His helmet was to the right of his place before he began to eat. With a soft sight, he swallowed his food before lighting the cigarette between his lips. He then slowly looked over at Silver with a kind eye before he spoke softly,"I need you to do me a favor..after you are done eating, I need you to travel to the Barrens. Some hunters got some information about a guardian traveling through there. I want you to find her, posed as a guardian, and find out why she is there. If she is after the bounty, bring her here...we will take care the guardian.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:00 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Snapping out of her thoughts once again,Silver looked at Destan and listened to what he had told her."Yes sir!"she said understanding her mission.A new mission huh? Heh...I like the sound of this one.she thought to herself as she started to finish her food.Even though she was excited to start her first official mission she didn't want to look like a slob in front of everyone.Ugh I may be looking forward to this mission but I do not want to make a mess and look sloppy.Just the mere thought of looking gross caused her to shudder.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Destan chuckled loudly as he patted Silver's back softly before he puffed on his cigarette. He looked at her, making sure she was ready for this mission seeing how she would have to gain trust with the mysterious guardian. As he flicked the ash into a nearby ashtray, he placed his firmly down onto the ground before placing his hands on his thighs,"Are you sure you are ready for this task? I don't want you dying out there for me to clean up, kiddo."
One of the hunters chuckled softly which made Destan pull out his pistol at lightning fast speed which made all the hunters step back except for the hunter who chuckled. He was scared for his life, could almost smell the molecules of urine coming from his suit when he saw the end of the barrel of Destan's pistol. He wasn't afraid of pulling the trigger on a comrade but he knew he already killed a traitor today so he pulled his pistol away before speaking up loudly while sitting in his chair,"We take care of our comrades..you see her in trouble and she can't handle herself, you send in the backup..."
The hunters bowed to him before they walked outside, putting on the helmets to guard their home. Destan smiled softly before he patted his helmet softly, his eye looking down with her only seeing the left side of his face. From his eyepatch, his scars, and the piece of metal sticking out of his forehead, Destan looked over at his apprentice with a soft smile on his face,"If any of them feel the need to laugh at you again, shoot them in the foot...they'll learn to treat you like they do with everyone else. The men were raised to believe that Men are superior then Women...but believe me..if I know anything from my days of a guardian..Women are stronger both physically and mentally. Be strong and make the Demonic Diamonds proud.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:55 am
Silver Sonata

User Image

Watching Destan pull out a pistol and aim it at one of the other hunters.Yikes...remind me to stay on his good side...she thought as she heard what he said about them laughing at her again she would be able to shoot them in the foot.Silver nodded in response then thought about the previous question."And I am positive that I am ready for this mission!"she said as she stood at attention."I shall be strong and make you and the rest of the team proud!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Then get to work, my apprentice. We will be working on something special until you get back", Destan replied as he stood up quickly, ordering the hunters around him to grab the corpse from the ground and bury him outside with a cross. As they did so, one of the hunters whispered some information into his ear which made him smile,"Silver, go now. The woman in red is at the Buried City which is not far. Go there and bring her and the rest of her friends back to me."
He then smiled before patting her shoulder, before he turned to a couple of the hunters who stood up quickly. This made this big boss smile bright,"Accompany her and help her on her mission."
The hunters nodded before walking outside with their rifles in hand, ready to be commanded by Silver.

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Silver looked at Destan with confidence filling her eyes."Of course!"she said smiling softly as Destan left,Silver turned towards the hunters as they left the bunker to wait outside.Sighing Silver grabbed her helmet and walked outside,after putting her helmet on of course,and looked at the hunters that were to accompany her."Alright...let's go!"she said with a firm voice and started off towards the Buried City.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:20 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Destan smiled as he finished his cigarette, putting it out in an ashtray, walking to his chair while he watched his men work. It was his little throne but he knew that soon he had big plans. Big plans for both this world and for his enemy. He wanted to build an army to fight off against the man who betrayed his friends, who led them to disaster. He knew that if he did this, he would succeed in his mission for reverence.

User Image

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:07 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Arriving at the bunker where Mr.Frye was,Silver got off of her sparrow and waited for Luna to show up.Yay...no possible death awaits me right now!thought Silver.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
☾~Hunter~☽

User Image

🌟 Everyone can be different...

Luna arrive as she hit the break to slow down her dawnchaser, she glance up the bunkers. Her red eyes examine the area, "Nice place to hide from Vanguards," she thought to herself before she hop off her sparrow before she watches it disappear. Her ghost suddenly appear in front of her as she focus him, "Luna, I got the recording from the Vanguard, there is a huge threat to humanity, shall I read the message to you," he said to her as a request to hear the message. She blink her red eyes underneath the shadow from her cloak, then she shook her head, "Not yet, I will gladly hear the Vanguards' message, but we need to hear Frye's story about that night when he was labeled as a traitor," she decline his request, but save the message after the story. Eclipse look down and look at her once again, "I understand," he reply before he disappear. Luna look at a girl and group of hunters, "I heard this is where both Cadel and Vex fought endlessly, good old times to kill in solo," she speaks to a girl calmly, yet smirks beneath her bandanna because she single handily killed both Vex and Cadel without a Fireteam during her mission.

... Like the starlight and moonlight are 🌟

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Eclipse

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

From within the bunker, Mr. Frye watched as he saw Sonata bring a friend home with her. He looked as soldiers began to evacuate the bunker in their rebel styled guardian suits with their rifles, aiming it toward the new comer guardian. Mr. Frye groaned softly before he placed his legendary helmet over his head. He walked out slowly, using what looked to be a bamboo stick to help him walk around. When he walked out, two guardians saluted him as he walked pass them, ordering the men to not shoot unless otherwise. The guardians kept their guns pointed at the new guardian as Destan kept his bamboo stick on his right side in the sand,
his left eye watching the two guardians as he waited for them to come to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Silver Sonata

User Image

Listening to Luna,Silver nodded."Yes...as far as I've heard anyway..."said Silver as she looked over to the bunker and saw Destan.
Silver then started walking towards him,after telling Luna to follow her.
Walking to a few feet away from Destan and saluted to him."Sir...I've brought the woman you sent me to get!"she said quickly,but not fast enough to where he couldn't understand what she said.
I hope she won't be angry about me lying to her...she thought Silver.

LiefAngel223

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image
☾~Hunter~☽

User Image

🌟 Everyone can be different...

Luna followed Silver, until she saw her saluted to Destan, her red eyes focus on him. She glanced around in case of other Guardians might tailed her, but she only saw his groups, "Good," she thought to herself and refocus on Destan. Luna close her eyes as her hands move reach up to her bandanna to pull down to reveal her lower portion of her face, while other was reaching to her hood to reveal her silver white hair. She slowly opened her eyes to reveal her red eyes to focus on Deston, it's rarely seen a youthful appearance woman having silver white hair, yet her red eyes were like spawn of the darkness should be afraid of by one look. She look at Deston with a small smile and a familiar greetings, "Hello Frye."

... Like the starlight and moonlight are 🌟

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Eclipse

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

Meridian Bay (Mars)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out