Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ ORP ] A day in the life of (Mark) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:44 pm
[4:02 PM] - Caelius's Office

"Dude, I know right?" Mark gave Shu a double thumbs up, feet propped on the table, lazily typing with the laptop positioned precariously on his stomach, "The Mist division wasn't even using that bad boy."

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:48 pm
[ 1:08 PM: Death Division Office (aka: Caelius's Office ) ]

Mark was still clinging onto the scarf for dear life. "Don't breathe - they can - smell your - Fear!"

It was about then that Oz finally appeared, whistled just once, and the herd rolled out the window like a swathe of relatively cute-shaped lemmings. "You're welcome." He left before either of them could react.

There was still a collared foxfire nibbling on the end of Felicia's scarf.

lurks beneath

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:00 pm
[ 1:08 PM: Death Division Office (aka: Caelius's Office ) ]

"WHAT-- I d-d-don't ********, even, w-w-"

The whistle interrupted her. And then, in baffled appreciation, Felicia laid on the floor wheezing. Papers had gotten everywhere, some of them nibbled on. Even worse: some of them pooped on.

"Jesus," she wheezed, tugging on the firefox to try and get it to let go, but it might as well have been made out of silly putty, considering how much it stretched its tiny body. "D-d-does that happen often?"

WE ARE HALLOWEEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:02 pm
[4:02 PM] - Caelius's Office

Uncle Mark was such a clueless man, he couldn't get her hidden meaning of it was supposed to be a joke. She was still impressed by his odd talent over survival, like some insects she didn't wish to mention. "You should use that in your office instead of the leader's! I can't imagine what he would go to you when he comes back. Do you have any idea when he would return to the office?" Shu looked around, thinking if she should help and saved him from suffering later.

"Also," she pointed a finger at him. "Do me a favour, don't let any of your pets appear under my eyes. I wish not to swing my hammer here."

WE ARE HALLOWEEN

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:25 pm
5:16 PM Training Fields/ HQ 1st floor outside

Melvin paused on his way back to the Life Labs to inspect a very odd lump on the training fields. It was always room for concern and while there was precautions set up to keep anyone from dying, that didn't mean they couldn't pass out.

The amount of scruffy and wrinkles had him cringing. It really was serious. "Are you.......conscious?" By the look of him, he could rule out OK. Did Mark just never comb his hair?

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:44 pm
8:34 AM: Life Labs

Was it frowned upon for one to commit homicide of their division assistant? Probably.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO TURN OFF," Gale yelled, resisting the urge to add except, apparently, your brain. His look of long suffering towards Lex was interrupted by one of the head spider things, Gale scrambling away from a long, spindly leg that was drawing too close for comfort.

A second later his weapon was summoned as he tried to slam the butt of the gun into a head spider.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's name: Gale Gentry
Character's faction: Deus Ex Machina - Full Death Hunter
Character's personality: Stoic, serious, dry-humored, quiet, intelligent, proud
Character's journal link:

zoobey

carhop cavalier

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:22 pm
[ 8:34 AM Life Labs ]

"I'm about to turn him off." Lex growled, half at Gale and half at the general populous. Following the Death's lead, Lex twirled Regal around and began to pistol whip one of the creatures quickly skittering up to him.

"What the hell are these, Mark?" Lex yelped, one of the many spindly legs grabbing his wrist. "And why would you leave them lying around?

kuropeco
zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Sniffling, Jason pointed towards Mark as if this would explain everything, before kicking at the hand that had been touching him.

He almost said something to Lex in a attempt to defend himself verbally, but when one of the floating spidery heads floated a little too close to him he had to bite his lip to stop himself screaming, and summoned his sword to swat it away.

Quote:
Jason is a moon hunter who is easily frightened and has a bit of a nervous stutter in his voice.

Journal

Meegane

Carhop Cavalier

zoobey

kuropeco

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 pm
The tall Sun trainee gave a guffaw at the screen that troublesome someone, Mark they said (?) fighting a hand as if it was a big slapping fish. He might miss the Jason's part but this wasn't bad. He heard a blonde yelled back at him and summoned a long gun to shoot at spider's pieces. His eyes moved to another hunter threatened to turn Mark off grabbed his pistol to join the former.

Returning to Jason, the hunter had stopped his sobs and decided to join the rest. "Oh Hello Zanth, so we can summon our weapons in the labs?" Just to join the fun, he summoned his scythe but not swinging it.

"Mark, right?" He yelled back, "We don't see any boxes here?" Meanwhile, Catherine swore to kill a b***h if those disembodied dared to touch her when her partner kicked something crawling off his boots. "Anyone else needs help?" He heard that sun hunter should be assisting others in need.

Quote:
Ace, Sun Trainee. 6'3", hair dyed into neon color as well as hetero-chromatic contacts, winged eyeliner with make-up and painted nail.

poke mattix

Carhop Cavalier

zoobey

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:09 am
Something squat that smelled vaguely of liquor and chewing tobbaco loomed over Jason briefly. A shot of slobbery snot-like substance flew past his face and onto one of the spider-heads.

"C'mon, dear, lets get you up," Glenda said, not unkindly, and shouldered her firearm to offer him a hand.

poke mattix

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:31 am

"Zanth says hi back" Jason said, though he didn't mention it was said in the most flaming way possible. Because Zanth was just like that.

The sudden thing that was shot over his head had him yelping. "PLEASE DON'T SHO- Oh" Looking at the girl, he blushed, reaching out to help himself up with her assistance. "T-t-thankyou..."

Quote:
Jason is a moon hunter who is easily frightened and has a bit of a nervous stutter in his voice.

Journal

Meegane

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:05 pm
8:15 AM Mark's Office

Uncaring if Mark was awake or not, Kat let herself in to the untidy office in search of some extra paper she might be able to 'borrow'. Finding a few unused sheets with nothing on them, Kat started back out, but not before leaving a small note attached to Mark's back which read 'kick me'.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Katherine Taylor
Journal: Here
Division: Full Sun Hunter
Weapons: Dual Hand Guns
Drabble Thread: Here
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MY CHARACTER: Appearance
Age 23 and 5'6" in height, Kat has a few scars on her from bad encounters. The most noticible, is the scar on her face.

Zoobey

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:18 pm
11:00 PM - ????

"Mark," Kostya said, exasperated, poking him with a pencil. "You cannot sleep here, of all place."

Frankly, he'd been trying to rouse the other Death hunter for some time now, and none of it had worked. Thus why he was resorting to the pencil method. It, too, was not working.

"Caelius is coming," he tried, and waited.

zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces