Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Fakemon Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 am
ooooo so difficult... Gekkit... You call to me... But... Flurry... so cute....

-squishes brain while she decides-

You know what? Christin got a fakemon last time.

Vigilia

Vigi... May I please claim a Gekkit? It will be given to my new charrie when I make him in a few days. He'd be able to use it better than Naiya would. Would this be okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm
Hehe.... all the gekkering for the gekkit.... Thatnameissocute,Vigi

BUT

I am here for another, adorable fakemon! With the permission of the GLORIOUS SPEC which sounds weird out of context
I
WILL BE CLAIMING
A FLURRY <333
For JD o uo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:21 pm
Koukaze
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Koukaze
Claiming an Aklor for Gio ^^
No emotion_donotwant no aklor for chu. you take aklor and go now yes ? * gives aklor* now go, go play with bitty fish now emotion_awesome

Kou did not read the whole rule. He would like to claim a lvl 10 Scyther(for this event) for Gio for plot purposes but is wonder since he was wanting to claim Aklor anyway for about two weeks and its considered common do you mind if he still catchs one for Gio?
Oh no hun i was playing gonk you can have the aklor if you want it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 pm
Gonna STEAL ME A FLURRY.

Nah... Specs gave me permission, so I will claim one Huey.

Loon has also given me permission to have Alexandra run into/be attacked by a Sember, so that will be happening soon.  

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:58 pm
shabatha
ooooo so difficult... Gekkit... You call to me... But... Flurry... so cute....

-squishes brain while she decides-

You know what? Christin got a fakemon last time.

Vigilia

Vigi... May I please claim a Gekkit? It will be given to my new charrie when I make him in a few days. He'd be able to use it better than Naiya would. Would this be okay?

Sure thing, Shabs! I look forward to seeing it put to use~

=====

I'll be a lot more selective with people that want Gekkit for the rest of the giveaway, since so many were claimed already. Just felt like noting that somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:10 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Koukaze
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Koukaze
No emotion_donotwant no aklor for chu. you take aklor and go now yes ? * gives aklor* now go, go play with bitty fish now emotion_awesome

Kou did not read the whole rule. He would like to claim a lvl 10 Scyther(for this event) for Gio for plot purposes but is wonder since he was wanting to claim Aklor anyway for about two weeks and its considered common do you mind if he still catchs one for Gio?
xD Kou knows you were, but he wants to claim a Scyther off this event but is wondering if you will still let him claim the Aklor?  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:16 pm
Koukaze
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Koukaze
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Koukaze

xD Kou knows you were, but he wants to claim a Scyther off this event but is wondering if you will still let him claim the Aklor?
So long as you meet the other requirements for the encounter sure. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:13 am
SpectralEternity

Could I have a Flurry for Mitsu?  

CLCyrus

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:23 am
CLCyrus
SpectralEternity

Could I have a Flurry for Mitsu?

I would love to give a Flurry to Mitsu, but I gave out six last contest and three already this contest, and as happy as I am to see that so many people want my baby, I'm getting a little worried about the number of Flurries being given out, as I do want them to be limited in quantity.... ; w; I promise if you would still like one in the next giveaway I will gladly give you one, but I think I'm going to start limiting them to three per giveaway, first come first serve so that not everyone gets them all at once. I'm sorry :c  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:58 am
SpecfralEternity

Damn. That was the only Fakemon I really liked for Mitsu except Gekkit, but Vig isn't handing them out anymore. crying

I'll take a Maractus for the second character I have in mind then. :3  

CLCyrus

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:52 am
CLCyrus
SpecfralEternity

Damn. That was the only Fakemon I really liked for Mitsu except Gekkit, but Vig isn't handing them out anymore. crying

I'll take a Maractus for the second character I have in mind then. :3

I'm sorry D: Im glad you want one, and like I said, if you would like to get one next hand out I promise I will save one for you, but I just don't want too many flurry getting out all at once, since they're supposed to be rare.

Ooh a second character! Fun fun~ What did you have in mind? :0  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 am
SpectralEternity
I'm sorry D: Im glad you want one, and like I said, if you would like to get one next hand out I promise I will save one for you, but I just don't want too many flurry getting out all at once, since they're supposed to be rare.

I don't know if I'd want one next time since there might be a new Fakemon Jitsu would want more than a Flurry. But, if not, then totally.

A priestess of some sort. I'm still working out the details. All I know is that she's going to visit Sycamore for a Chespin, love Grass- and Psychic-types, and mmmmaybe have had an encounter with an angry Yveltal....Maybe. Not sure.  

CLCyrus

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:56 am
CLCyrus
SpectralEternity

I don't know if I'd want one next time since there might be a new Fakemon Jitsu would want more than a Flurry. But, if not, then totally.

A priestess of some sort. I'm still working out the details. All I know is that she's going to visit Sycamore for a Chespin, love Grass- and Psychic-types, and mmmmaybe have had an encounter with an angry Yveltal....Maybe. Not sure.

Of course, there is always that x3 I'd understand, just let me know :0

Sounds cool! I look forward to seeing her~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:58 pm
Since I already have a shiny gekkit coming my way, I will claim a lvl 10 Clefairy for my future character.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 pm

I'd like to claim a Lvl. 10 Pichu, if that's alright.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

And I'd like to ask permission for a future second character to encounter/catch a Magikit if possible. He'd enjoy the little trickster on his team. 3nodding

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff