Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Maid Game (Open relaxed rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
Still behind the chief she thought that no one will be able to see her, but then a butler with black hair and glasses walked down to her. She nodded at his comment -How does he know my name... I still new here.. Wait is that Claude? I heard about him..- Liz started walking back towards her, and introduces herself to Misa. Feeling nervous and shocked Liz was talking to her she just nodded to her comment as well. -I can't believe I'm actually going to go see her sing...-
As Liz and Claude walked ahead into the room, she stopped by the chief. Watching Claude warm up and Liz have fun dancing, she smiled. -They look like they are having so much fun... That's nice- Once Liz started to sing her song, Misa's eyes lite open with amazement. She closes her eyes as she enjoyed the music of the piano and Liz's voice -Her voice is as beautiful as I have ever thought it would be...-

Phoenix347
Novama
Marceline-chan
DragonChild09
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."

''Alright.'' Claude said then read the first pages of the song before turning it back to the beginning.He then started playing the song,occasionally looking at the sheet music or turning to the next page as he played.He wasn't that familiar with the song so he kept his focus mostly on reading the music.He also noticed Liz dancing and that the others walked in,hanging around the doorway.There were seats near the piano but the demon didn't want to interrupt Liz's singing to say that.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

As the song ended, Liz smiled at the small group that had gathered and seemed to be enjoying the music. Spinning around to look at Claude "That was great! Want to play another song?!" she asked excitedly. It was nice to have the company , she'd been pretty lonely for quite a while when she was younger since her brother got caught up in certain matters.

Turning around to the people in the door way, Lisa smiled "Any recommendations?" she asked then moved over to the shelves of sheet music before spinning around her arms motioning to the shelves now behind her. "Come on! It'll be fun!" she cheered hoping that they would choose something out. Liz always found it fun to see what people pick, and since the binders were all labeled by type and stuff, people that wanted a certain song could find it fairly easily.

Looking at the new girl Liz smiled warmly noticing that the girl seemed to be feeling a bit out of place. "Sorry, I don't think I got your name." Liz spoke letting out a small giggle.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: ))

Akira stood near the duo and gave an applause as Liz finished the song, not sitting because Misa was still sticking close to him for some reason,. He immediately imagined a puppy following a kid home for some reason, although the setting seemed to fit. He looked over as Liz got off the stage and asked for Misa's name, and then giggle, which Akira didn't think helped out with the meek maid. "Go on, it's fine." he tried to reassure the maid.

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:55 pm
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
-That was a nice song- Misa thought as she looks around seeing the chief enjoyed it. Liz's voice called out to Misa, she turn to see that Liz was facing her, and asked her what her name is. -Oh no... forgot to..- Then hearing the chief encourage her, -I .. can do this...-
"M-my... n-name... is Misa Kanako... Sorry for n-not saying that earlier.." She gives a bow for forgiveness. Then looking back up back at Liz, waiting for her responses

Phoenix347
Marceline-chan
DragonChild09
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image
Ashton

Ashton smiled and moved a little further into the room smiling before pulling out a small pad of paper which he looked over nodding to himself every now and then mumbling to himself before speaking again
"Miss Liz could you perhaps sing this?" he said pulling out a sheet of music with a smile (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAPqLDzp66o)

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Phoenix347

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

Liz smiled at the girl who introduced herself as Misa "It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to the estate!" she said then turned her attention onto Ashton who asked if she could play a certain song. Gently taking the sheet music from him she looked it over quickly before nodding "Alright! But you have to call me Liz." she teased him.

Turning on her heel, Liz walked back over to Claude who sat at the piano and held the sheet music out to him. "Think you can play this one?" she asked curiously, she knew that he was good at sight reading music but she wanted to make sure that he could look over it a bit if he wanted to.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Monotonesword34

User Image

Claude applauded for Liz once the song was over.''Your talent at singing never ceases to amaze me,Liz.And I'd be happy to.'' Claude said.He rested his hands in his lap while he waited for Liz to return.When she returned,he nodded at her question.''Of course,Liz.As long as I have the sheet music or hear it,I can play it or at least try my best to.'' he said,taking the music and reading through it quickly.''Oh? This is more suited for a violin.'' he said,then stood up.He fixed his clothes while his violin appeared,floating in the air.The sheet music floated in front of him as he took his violin and readied himself to play.He then looked at Liz.''Are you ready,Liz?'' Claude said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: ))

Akira crossed his arms and smiled after Misa introduced herself to Liz. She definitely was nervous, so she must be fresh to the mansion. He looked over to Misa after Liz left. "How long have you been here for Misa?" he asked, trying to make small talk to calm her nerves while they waited for Liz to start another song. "By the way, the name's Akira if you didn't know it yet." He figured if she was new she might not have all the names down, especially since Akira spent much of the time in the kitchen during guest hours.

-KooL-LiSa-

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
Seeing Liz happy and joyful, Misa couldn't help but smile. Not feeling nervous anymore, -maybe I can open up a little more... maybe..- Someone not to far from her gave a peace of paper to Liz, with a song he wanted them to play. -Yay another song- As she waits for them to get settled, the chief next to her ask her how long shes been there. Looking down at her fingers and counting the days -I can on that Monday... so that means ...- Having the finally count of eight fingers, she hold them out showing him. "Eight days..." After that she finally tell her his name. -Akira... Thats a nice name. Wonder why I never heard about him...-
"Ya I actually don't know any other persons name here beside the master and lady Liz.... Thanks"

Phoenix347
Marceline-chan
DragonChild09
Monotonesword34

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Monotonesword34

User Image

Claude looked at Misa,hearing her.He put his violin to his side before bowing in her direction.''Ah.Gomen nasai.I'm sorry,Kanako-san.I know your name but you might not know mine.My name is Claude Hiroshi.I serve Lord James as his butler as well as Liz.I also serve the guests food and drinks.I play piano and violin,mostly violin for them upon request.And I keep watch over the estate at night to make sure no thief or the like breaks in to try to steal something or harm Liz,Lord James,the others who live as well as work here.I've been here for about three years and I've served as a butler for most of my life-since I was about five years old.The other male next to you is Ashton-san.He can tell you more about himself,of course,but I believe he does garden work if I'm not mistaken.And the male in the maid uniform is Marian-kun.He's somewhat timid and shy and now and then,he's abit clumsy but he tries his best at his work.And of course you've already met the lovely idol Liz and our talented head chef,Spade-san.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:53 am
User Image
Misa Kanako
*~*Young Maid*~*
-So that is Claude... Hes been here for a long time... wonder how long i will be here for..?- She turns to look at the others he was talking about. -Hmm interesting... I think I've seen Ashton before when I take care of the garden.- Then looking at Liz, and then back at Arika. "So.. You guys come here ... alot...and listen to Lady Liz...?" She asked, looking down.

Phoenix347
Marceline-chan
DragonChild09
Monotonesword34

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:42 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Monotonesword34

User Image

"Well it's usually times like these where the morning rush is over and the guests have gone.And it also depends on if Liz has a concert coming up.If she'll have a concert soon,I offer her my assistance,regardless of how many guests arrive.Whether she wishes to practice songs with me or wants us to watch her dance routine.If she wants,we'll go over songs after lunch or before dinner.I want her to be able to do her best on stage so I'm happy and honored to be of help to her.Our weekends are our busiest days usually.Free from work or school,our dear guests come in and take their time enjoying their breakfast then linger and admire the estate grounds and such.On those days,unless Liz really needs me because of a concert coming up or something,I have to serve the guests.And even if they all leave,there's usually some who arrive late for breakfast and I must serve them as well.But I do try to even out the time I'm serving guests and Liz.I don't want our guests to have a bad impression of us or the lovely Liz to feel like I'm neglecting her.On work days,our guests are surely rushing off to work or school and therefore can't take their time as much.I finish preparing the tables for the next guests then,if it is milady's wish,I play the piano or violin for her.Sometimes we sing together or one of us sings.Or I dance with her if she wishes.And whenever she wants me to play for her,we ask the others if they would like to come listen.I know as an idol,she probably has singing lessons,dance practice,songs to learn,and concerts and such to do.And when she gets even more well known,she might even be offered roles in commercials or asked for interviews.So I consider it an honor to serve and play for her,certainly since she could probably just hire a pianist or violinist to take my place and probably has a busy day otherwise.But it depends on the day and what Liz wants to do or has planned.'' Claude said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:24 am
User Image
Ashton

Ashton listened to the conversation going on before he stood speaking up "Sorry all but I'm going to be right back, really should go take a shower and change into some clean clothes before I stink up the room for the guests he waved as he left before heading to his quarters to do as he said

[Exit for now]

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Phoenix347

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:10 am
User Image

Liz smiled, happy that everyone seemed to be getting along, then she turned to Claude "You can't be replaced that easily." she laughed. She liked having someone that she knew and considered a friend, playing with her, it just made everything seem so relaxed. Hearing Ashton excuse himself, Liz gave a small wave, before her attention flipped back onto Claude. "You ready?" she asked cheerfully.

She tried not to bother Claude to much about playing with her during busy hours, but like he said, if she had a concert coming up he'd help her practice regardless.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

-KooL-LiSa-

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items