Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] I'll Tell You What (Chel/Clone!Chris) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:48 pm
Debrief

Chel fell back on the bed too, legs dangling over the side like when they were kids. They still were kids.

"Least y'got me." She gave him a side eye. "Or does yer cousin count fer nothin' now?" A dramatic hand on her dramatic forehead.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:50 pm
debrief

"That's even worse though. Every time one of us leaves we have to worry about if we're gonna make it back. It's ******** up." He pulled her dramatic hand off her dramatic forehead and held onto it. "I don't think it's too much to ask to just be able to live our lives. Out of one hell hole and into another, though."  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 pm
Debrief

This concerned her more than Chris trying to kill a lead. "Man you think you're the only person who worries about this s**t?" Her eyebrows knit in indignation. "You didn't have yer cousin come through a ********' pod when you thought you bought his safety."

She pushed the hand away. "Don't tell me about what's ******** up."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 pm
debrief

"That's what I'm saying though!" His face screwed up in confusion. No, no, no. He thought this was going well! "I'm not trying to ******** one up you. You have every right to be pissed about it. Why should we take this s**t at face value when they lock you in with lies?"  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 pm
Debrief

Their fate was always going to be to butt heads. "Everybody lies."

She turned to look at him and said, "You wanna get some sleep or anythin' since you been gone a while?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 pm
debrief

He sighed. He needed to reign it in. Maybe he wasn't being Chris enough. What would he do? "No, I'm not tired." He ran his wrist along his brow, looking frustrated. "I'm gonna go for a run, maybe run into Dawson. I'll talk to you later?"  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 pm
Debrief

"You gonna run into him or." She made a vulgar gesture for jerking off. "Run into him."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff