Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Wilson House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
--sean--cassidy--

secondary student
------muggle------
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

Sean frowned at Rider when she asked him what he was even doing here. He was bored and he wanted to hang out with someone he thought he was friends with. But then he noticed that she was blushing and kept making eyes towards the boy with glasses. Lyall, right? He smirked, figuring that she probably had a thing for him. Then Lyall was talking about home schooling and Tori mentioned private tutors and his mind drifted. Private tutors meant she was probably rich. He smirked and said, "I've just been through public school in Ireland. Me mum suggested a private school for secondary, but I'm more focused on football, so my grades aren't the best. I 'ave a shot at going pro, so I'm going to try." He nodded and leaned against the doorway into the kitchen, resting his arms behind his head.

There's no point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving
I'm only gonna break your heart.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

When Lyall mentioned his homeschooling and not having issues with kissing girls, Rider had to restrain a smile. She wanted him to kiss her, but that was beside the point. When Sean mentioned football and everything, she rolled her eyes. Sure, he loved playing football. She remembered that. She used to too, but now she was a Quidditch star. Of course, he had no idea what Quidditch was nor was she allowed to tell him. That kind of sucked. She sighed, then said, "You never answered my question, knobhead." He blinked at her and answered, "I was bored."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт

Lyall looked over at Tori, wondering how common it was for muggles to have private tutors. Secretly, he hoped Sean would question it, so Lyall would have a valid excuse to obliviate him. Well... maybe not all the way, just enough for him to forget that kiss with Rider and the googly eyes on Tori. Sullenly, Lyall crossed his arms, glasses making his eyes flash in the light. He wasn't sure where the thoughts were coming from, since he was usually friendly toward everyone. Perhaps it was because of Rider's obvious discomfort? Or maybe that first kiss thing was grating on the Hufflepuff's mind. Apparently Sean wanted to be a professional football player. Lyall, of course, had never tried the sport. After Rider asked why Sean had come, the boy stayed silent until Rider pressed, and he simply said he was bored. "Perhaps you should have called, then. To make sure Rider didn't already have friends here." Lyall calmly crossed his arms behind his head, mimicking the other male's stance. Then again, he also didn't have super strong arms, but he made up for it with his menacing gaze. Unbeknownst to him, his gaze was hidden behind the glare of his glasses.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori listened intently to Sean, wondering what muggle school was like. It couldn't be much different than Hogwarts, she figured. Desks, lots of students with only one teacher, schedules and break times and the like. It sounded like Sean was more into the sports than the actual schooling, though. So he was an athlete! How interesting and attractive. As Sean leaned against the door frame, flexing his arms, Tori couldn't tear her eyes away from him. It was like he knew! Still, when Lyall spoke up, saying he should have called before intruding on their visit, she managed to look away from the muggle boy and at her friend, her eyes showing her concern. Lyall had never talked like that when she was around. Was something bothering him? "Lyall, it's okay. No harm done, and we met a new friend, right? I'm sure we can all share our wonderful Rider," she said with a little smirk. What else could they do, anyways? Tell Sean to leave? That would be rude. Plus, she didn't want to come between her best friend and one of her old friends, but she didn't want to sit in the middle of a fight between Lyall and Sean either. Although, she doubted it would escalate that quickly.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:55 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
--sean--cassidy--

secondary student
------muggle------
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

When the glasses kid had an "outburst" Sean quirked an eyebrow at him, but Tori was quick to defend Sean's honor. "Yeah Lyall. I'm sure ye can share Rider 'ere." He smirked at Tori and winked at her, then glanced at Rider. How could she be pining over a guy like him? It just didn't make sense to Sean. He mentally shrugged and looked back to Tori, giving her a questioning look.

There's no point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving
I'm only gonna break your heart.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:59 am

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider stared a Lyall for a second, having never heard him say anything the least bit antagonistic. And now this? A little smile caressed her lips as she realized he was trying to defend her. Then Tori spoke up and Sean echoed her. Rider sighed loudly and said, "It's okay Lyall." Shooting a glare at Sean, she crossed the room and sat down on Lyall, curling again him. "I appreciate the thought though, Ly," she said with a smile, looking up at him. He probably wouldn't understand what she was doing, but she knew it would drive Sean mad.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт

Lyall still wasn't happy, even when he felt the paradigm shift in his direction. He could feel the gaze of everyone else, but he didn't care. It kept Sean from ogling Tori, at least. Tori looked worried, but said there had been no harm done. But there had been! He was flirting with her, and Rider looked upset! It was Lyall's job as their friend! Tori wanted to share Rider with all of them, but something in his gut almost made him want to say they couldn't share her with him. He had kissed her! And she didn't like it! That was... was.... something, he was sure. Seam spoke next, stating again that they should share Rider. Lyall's glare fell back into place, but it was quickly replaced with a look of shock when Rider herself said it was okay, then walked over to sit on his lap. A tiny bit of pink touched Lyall's cheeks, but he wrapped his arms around her. He decided to be nice again... after one more shooting glare in Sean's direction. To settle the matter, the brunette nuzzled his cheek against Rider's hair and sighed.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori felt as if she was, what was the phrase, stuck between a rock and a bigger rock? Lyall clearly didn't want Sean to be here, but she couldn't really understand why, unless he was jealous of the other boy. Surely sweet little Lyall didn't understand what jealously felt like, right? He had nothing to worry about. Besides, seeing as Rider got up to sit on him, not next to him but on him, Tori figured that he would hopefully get the hint sooner rather than later. Plus, Sean was just standing there, winking at her and looking suave, just as he usually was, she figured. She imagined he always acted that way, and from Rider's behavior around her old friend, she figured she was right. "Soooo, uh, what do you do other than school and sports, Sean? Anything interesting?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at the boy. She hoped to draw attention away from Lyall, especially since he and Rider were having a moment.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

--------н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ----a l υ м n

It was a rather peaceful night as Rider was sitting in the back seat of her parent's car, as they drove towards Dublin, with the intent of catching the first morning ferry to Wales. From there, they would drive to London to begin Rider's search for a flat. Thus far, it had been a rather boring trip, so Rider had her headphones in, listening to music from her phone while her mother and father spoke in the front seat. She was bobbing her head along to the beat, smiling happily as she thought about the new life she was heading towards. Martha turned to look over the seat, regaling in how much Rider had grown since she was a little girl. With a sigh, Martha changed the song and tapped Riders knee. The girl removed her headphones and blinked at her mother. One of their favorite songs from Rider's childhood was playing and Martha wanted her to sing along. A smile crossed Rider's face and the three of them sang loudly along with the music. They were all too busy singing to notice the car that was swerving in the other lane. It was only when the vehicle hit the divider and flipped towards them that they realized. It was far too late by then as the vehicle was on a collision course. Rider barely had time to scream and raise her hands before the vehicle landed squarely on top of their small sedan.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪
♫ Like someone to save you ♪

------ғoυrтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had just gotten to sleep after her family had left her in the care of her Aunt Shavon. Claire liked Aunt Vonnie; the two were kindred spirits. Aunt Vonnie was staying until Rider and her mother and father returned. Claire cozied into bed and was just falling asleep when her cell phone rang. Her father had just bought the thing for her, deeming her old enough to have one. Claire blinked bleary eyes at the thing and looked to see who was calling. It was a call from Rider, which was odd, because they'd barely left an hour ago. Claire didn't expect her sister to call until they'd at least reached Dublin and that was about a two hour drive. She answered the phone. "Hello?" she asked, sleepily. However, instead of the enthusiastic voice of her sister, the only thing she heard from the other end was static. She yawned sleepily and closed the phone, expecting it was just a bad connection. Well, now she was thirsty. She dragged herself out of bed and walked down the darkened stairs, Skippy tiredly following her. The old cat never left her side anymore and tonight was no exception. Claire walked down to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, standing there and drinking it. The dark house was peaceful, giving Claire a tranquil feeling. She had just walked to the stairs, about to head up when there was a loud knock on the door. The girl jumped, startled by the sound. Who would be knocking on their door this late at night? Claire wished she had her wand on her as she cautiously walked to the door and peered through the peephole. Standing on the other side was something she didn't expect to see, two police officers. Claire felt a lump form in her throat as she undid the lock and pulled open the door. The officers gazed down at Claire for a moment, then asked her name. With a fearful expression, she told them and they delivered her the terrible news. Her legs could no longer support her as she heard it. Her parents were dead and Rider was barely alive. The girl wailed, screaming into the night. Vonnie was behind her in an instant and the officers told her as well. Before Vonnie had a chance to react, Claire tore upstairs. If Rider was going to die, her friends and family needed to be there. She ripped a piece of paper from her diary and scribbled a messy letter to Tori. She ran into Rider's room and pried open Tintri's cage. Barely able to speak, she tied the letter to the bird's leg. "Tintri," she sobbed, "Carry this to Tori as fast as you can. Rider's in trouble." The bird squawked, understanding the girl's tears. He took off out the window, flying as fast as his poor wings could carry him. Then she ran back into her room, grabbed her phone and dialed Lyall's number. "Pick up, pick up, pick up," she cried. When he finally did, she didn't even give him a chance to ask. "Rider's been hurt. She might not make it. I need you," she wailed into the phone. Vonnie took a step into Claire's room, tears running down her face as well. Claire clutched her phone, praying that Lyall would come quickly.

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There's undertow ♪
♫ And I don't want to lose you now ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝓊𝓈𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈

Lyall had been at home getting ready for bed after a super long day at work. Healer training was stressful and tiring. All he knew is he had the day off and he was free to sleep as late as he wanted. He kicked off his shoes and flopped into bed, not even bothering to remove his new glasses. He was asleep before he had the chance. What felt like only seconds later, his cell phone started chiming the jaunty little tune he'd picked for Claire's calls. But... Claire never called... so why... He looked at the clock, groaning at the early hour. The man barely sat up as he answered. "Hel-..." It didn't take a second for the younger girl to launch into words. "Rider's been hurt. She might not make it. I need you," Wait... Rider was hurt?! "I'll be right there. I'll apparate into her bedroom." He shoved his feet back into his shoes and tugged on a sweater. With a loud 'pop', he vanished into thin air.

With the same sound, Lyall landed in the bedroom of his best friend. Wasting no time at all, he darted out and ran to the living room. "Claire! What's going on? What happened to Rider? Where... where are your parents?" He wheezed a bit on his words, struggling with having woken up about two minutes prior. He looked at the younger Hufflepuff, then noted an older lady in the living room. It certainly wasn't their mum... Perhaps the aunt Rider had mentioned? "Hello, Ma'am. I'm Lyall Thompson. Claire called me. I hope you don't mind my showing up rather unannounced, but I need to know what's going on. Claire, did you get word to Tori?" His voice took on a mature sort of tone at the end, sounding like he should as a healer, a person whom couldn't be swayed by stress.... even if he was struggling not to cry.

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Fᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ,
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒...

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:28 pm

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪

Claire heard the popping sound that signified the arrival of Lyall and sure enough, he raced into her room. The girl still had her phone clutched in a death grip, her knuckles white from the stress. Tears were still streaming down her face. When he entered the room, she dropped her phone and ran straight into him, burying her face in his chest and sobbing. He'd asked where her parents where. Through broken sobs, she said, "They're.... they're dead. And Rider might too..." She clutched herself tighter to him, sobbing hard. Vonnie blinked at the boy who just arrived. "Who... how did you get here so fast?" Vonnie was in utter shock at the sudden arrival. Claire sniffled and wiped her nose on the sleeve of her pajama top. "We'll... we'll explain later Auntie. We need to get to the hospital." Everything about Claire was shaking as she grabbed some clothing and stuffed it into her backpack. "Auntie, get... get Rider some clothes?" Shavon looked like she was going to object, then nodded. Claire collapsed onto her bed and sobbed. After a few moments, she pushed herself up and wiped her eyes. "I sent Tintri to Tori. We have to get to the hospital. I can't... I can't... I have to be there. Will you help me?" She stood up, walking on shaky legs towards him.

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There's undertow ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall stood in Claire's room trying to assess the situation. When the fourteen year old said her parents had died, and that Rider was probably the same, Lyall froze. She threw herself against him, and he rocked a bit, but wrapped his arms securely around her small frame. He gently pet her hair, trying to calm her even a bit. The other woman floundered a bit as she tried to figure out how Lyall had appeared so suddenly. Claire hurried to tell her they'd explain soon. Once the woman was out, Lyall turned his attention back to Claire. He sniffled a bit, tears on the verge of falling. The girl tried to ask Lyall for help, so Lyall nodded. "I know, Claire. But don't you dare worry. I've got my wand and-and... I'm not gonna let her die, Claire. I'm not." He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, words shaking as he spoke. He couldn't imagine life without his best friend. Claire walked toward him, so he reached out, pulling her into a hug. "Shh, don't... don't panic. We've got to be calm. Get dressed really quick, okay? And we'll get to the hospital. If it's bad, she'll be in surgery, so we can't see her immediately anyway. Where'd they take her, d'you know?" His mind was flashing through all the medical training he'd ever had, and he knew if there was a good hospital staff, she'd be alright. They just had to try and remain calm. The male pet Claire's hair again, hoping she'd be able to dress and get ready. If not, he'd sit her down and put on her shoes. It wouldn't really matter what she was wearing. He grabbed her backpack and slung it over his shoulder, waiting for the girl to respond.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:06 pm

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪

When Lyall told her to get dressed, she shook her head. "No... no time. We have to go. We have to be... we have to be there for her. She can't... she can't... No." She pulled out of Lyall's arms and walked out of her room. "Lyall! Aunt Vonnie! Let's go. We have to go now." Drawing in a deep breath, she trotted down the stairs and found her shoes beside the door. The girl wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her pajama top and her nose on the other sleeve. She couldn't let her sister die and, in her mind, if she could be at the hospital, Rider would make it. Claire shifted her feet impatiently, then called out very uncharacteristically, "Let's go!"

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There's undertow ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall looked at Claire when she rather abruptly told him there was no time for her to dress. She pushed away and left the room, leaving Lyall standing alone in her room. The male sighed heavily, wiping his eyes once more before exiting her room. With a moment of hesitation, Lyall slipped into Rider's room. He needed to get something of hers. Something comforting. He looked at their aunt, then grabbed a framed picture of Rider, Tori, and himself off the desk. He also grabbed her wand and slipped it into his pocket, right next to his. He bowed his head and turned to head out the door, pausing when he heard Claire's yell. She really had to be upset. Another sigh, and the man jogged down the steps to her, just in time for her to practically scream at them to hurry along. He looked at her, then took Rider's bag as well. Since he didn't know which hospital Rider was at, he'd have to rely on the Wilson family to get him to Rider. Hopefully they'd be fast. Traffic couldn't be bad at this hour.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:23 pm

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪

Vonnie followed the mysterious boy down the stairs, wondering at the stick-like thing he'd grabbed off Rider's desk. Claire was visibly upset and Vonnie completely understood the girl's sorrow. Her sister's life was hanging in the brink... but Vonnie had just been informed that her sister's had been ended. Finally, the woman snapped. "Claire Breanne Wilson! I understand you need to get to the hospital but you do not speak in that tone! Now, I'm owed an explanation I think." The woman's chest swelled as she struggled to contain her emotions. Claire, for her part, looked penitant. "I... I'm sorry Auntie... You're right." She glanced at Lyall, then back to her Aunt. "Rider and I are witches and Lyall's a wizard. We can all do magic. That's how he got here so quickly. We can explain more in the car. Can you please believe me?" Magical... that... that didn't make sense. And at the same time, it did. Vonnie simply nodded and ushered the two children out to her car. Cork University Hospital wasn't too far of a drive, and if they hurried, they'd be there in no time. Vonnie just prayed that Rider was okay.

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There's undertow ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

-

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff