Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:27 pm
kalenakeeper
]

Yogtz flew into his classroom. He frantically paged through a book before noticing Sasha was in the room. "Sorry Kupo," he said looking up from his book. "I was recently shoehorned into a contract and am running behind schedule," he said. "Eric and Lawrence will be moving in and out of here during class. You've met both of them right Kupo? Lawrence I know is friends with you... nevermind. Just don't let them distract you kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:54 pm
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"would you like some help? If you show me what to do, I can help and that way you'd have more than just 2 fuzzy paws helping." she said wanting to be helpful  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:08 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz nodded. "That is what I'm paid to do here kupo, even to such a limited audience," he said. "The school should have some equipment in the drawers under those large tables I think. I'll show you what to do as soon Eric comes back with his materials and the list of things we need to make kupo," he said looking through his drawers. He saw that crates of materials had been brought to his classroom recently. Oh yeah, they said they already brought the stuff here, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 pm
kefkadragon

"That would be cool" Sasha smiled
"Personal question, do you like tea? Im just wondering because you seem so stressed and it helps sometimes, even with the bodies piling up....."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:22 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz perked up at the mention of tea. "It's been far to long since I've had some good tea Kupo. It's hardly available in Radiant Gardens. It's all sea salt ice cream from that creepy duck with the strange accent kupo," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:34 pm
kefkadragon

"i'll bring some after class." she smiled
"I enjoy tea, and so does my friend DK....heaven knows how many times I had to heal her.....last time her spine broke...." she sighed.

"Least her boyfriend is now around.....although I am pretty sure he's dark and a bit evil but so can she...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz flipped open his recipe book. "As long as she doesn't pose an immediate threat to me, my friends, or my students, she's fine kupo. I don't feel the need to judge people or even really interact with them unless I must... wow i sound misanthropic right now. Eric's school year personality has rubbed off on me, " he said. He scanned the page with his eyes. "Ok, I'll show you how to set up the equipment first and then I'll show you the recipes for what we need to make kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo entered the classroom. He had just left from the Advanced Sparring Room after his spar with Tokio. "Just what is going to happen.." The amber-haired male recalled in his thoughts. He was worried about the announcement that was broad-casted throughout the school. Haseo shook away those trivial thoughts. The Keyblade Masters within the academy were capable enough to handle this earth-shaking matter. "Hey, Miss Sasha." He greeted by lifting his hand for a small wave. Alongside her was a small white plush with a red pom pom, "..And Moogle." Haseo hasn't seen a Moogle in a while. Not since his last visit to Traverse Town.

BGM :: Innocent Times
(Out Of Comission: ....)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha was watching Yogtz closely
"kay"

She then hears Haseo
"Hey Haseo!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo walked over to where the two were. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you two doing? Preparing for item synthesis?" He asked.

BGM :: Innocent Times
(Out Of Comission: ....)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:27 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz pulled open a drawer on one of the larger tables and pulled out a series of hoses, valves, and beakers of sorts. Of course they couldn't have moogle made product. This stuff works, but I'm not as used to it, he thought. He began connecting the various hoses to valves when Haseo entered. He looked to the boy. "Ah, another new student. Come now, take a seat Kupo. I was just setting up the equipment before the first lesson," he said.

(OOC: Using a tiny pic since I don't know how to code fancy posts like everyone else sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

Haseo obeyed and took his seat. He really needed to learn the basics of item synthesis. It was something that could help him along his journey. The amber-haired male waited for the Moogle to start the first lesson.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: Coding posts is a easy thing to do. Just takes practice and imagination.)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:45 pm
kefkadragon
souchi the 2nd

Sasha sits down watching and smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Yogtz finished connecting everything to where it needed to be and set out one shard of various kinds of material. "Alright, I'm sure in your heartless slaying endevours you've seen some, if not, all of these materials left behind after defeating the creatures kupo. We've got the common fire, ice, thunder, dark, etc. shards. There's rarer materials like twilight, dusk, lucid, and some others, but we won't really be dealing with those until we get into accessory crafting kupo," he said taking a breath. "Today we'll start by making an Ether kupo. This item will restore magic or reduce the time it takes to recharge your magic after casting a spell like Cure or using a powerful magic attack. Before you say it, yes, the recipe for rudimentary items such as 1st level potions, regular ethers, and hi-potions are thought to be nonexistent or only known to moogles or whatever folk created them. True as that may be to some more... entrepreneurial moogles, I find that this is important to know if you are unable to reach a moogle and you are out of items kupo," he said.
(OOC: Of course they never let you make basic items rolleyes hi potion recipe is only 2 regular potions in one game and never uses materials. Time to BS something)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

Haseo nodded, jotting down some notes on the lesson being taught on a notepad. "So..materials for 1st level potions, regular ethers, and hi-potions are said to be non-existant..interesting." He recited in his thoughts carefully. Pausing his pencil-writing, he waited for another lecture.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: Yeah, the basic items are there for sale or by default. The really effective items such as Elixirs, Megalixirs, and Mega-Potions have materials to make them. Hope they correct that in KH3 hopefully.)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas