Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Fuchsia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:33 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 412/5 Pokemon Encounter || 412/15 Trainer NPC || 27/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5 || Shard Locations: Opelucid, Snowpoint, Sootopolis, Goldenrod, Fuchsia (2/5)

Team OOB: User Image

✿ ❀Isis nodded lightly when Zero agreed that participating in a pokemon safari sounded like fun. She kept nocturne out of her ball, allowing the noivern to take to the sky and continue stretching her wings while she and Zero moved north towards the Safari Zone. Unfortunately, as they got closer, there appeared to be a sign up front. "CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS" it read, and Isis sighed, placing her hands on her hips. "Well.... Shoot." She frowned. "I guess I'm just not allowed to ever go to a safari zone or something." Isis gave a sort of incredulous laugh, shaking her head. "Well.... The other nice thing about Fuchsia is that it's right next to the beach, so.... Maybe we could just go for a walk down there....? It's on the other side of Fuchsia though." Isis laughed sheepishly, starting to make her way back south, though she paused to glance at the pokemon up for display. Some day she might get the chance to catch some of them. She was pretty satisfied with the team she had now though, so she wasn't in any hurry. She also wasn't really particularly interested in filling out the pokedex, unlike some enthusiasts. Come to think of it, she didn't really have any drive to beat Wallace anymore either. As of late, she'd just been enjoying her time with her friends, not really interested in doing anything in particular. She supposed like Zero, she had no real drive towards a particular goal, but unlike Zero, it didn't bother her. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Raja - Wispard

User Image

T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 65
G E N D E R: 0 10:38 Gender Influence: (Female)
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 650/650HP | Status: None | 12/38 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

xxN A M E: Electra - Ampharos
User Image

T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 53
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 530/530HP | Status: None | 8/42 EXP

xxN A M E: Hylia - Aegislash
User Image

L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 24/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

xxN A M E: Wraith - Gourgeist

User Image

L E V E L: 41
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 30/39 EXP

xxN A M E: Nocturne - Noivern
User Image

L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A B I L I T Y: Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 12/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Atona - Mega Lucario
User Image
L E V E L: 48
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: Mega Evolves Lucario: Atk x1.3, Sp.Atk x1.2, Speed x1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 23/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Zero
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lemonade x1

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1
User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cornn Berry x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Balance Badge
User Image - Feather Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - HM O4 Strength
User Image - TM 7O Flash
User Image - TM 42 Facade
User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb
User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up
User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch
User Image TM 50 Overheat
User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace
User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

────────────────────────────
                                              Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 338/05
                                              NPC Battle: 290/15
                                              Item Counter:[Heart Scale] [07/10]
                                              Area-Specific Counter: [Star Shard] [02/05]
                                              [Claim Item] [Heart Scale] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Mother's Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Sweet Incense] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Cofagrigus Coffee] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Salac Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Gengar Bearclaw] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]

Before the two made their way to the large safari on the one side of the town, Zero returned his Charizard to his ball. After that, the two trainers started off towards the Safari Zone, only to find the building closed off, with a sign citing renovations. "Don't worry, I'm sure one of these days you'll be able to visit one. Perhaps we should try the one in Hoenn one of these days? See if I remember the area as well as I did as a kid." He joked, placing a hand on her shoulder with playful consolations. After that plan fell through though, she proposed they head off down to the beach, so the trip wasn't at least a total waste. Zero simply shrugged, giving her a crooked smile. "Sure, should be fun. Let's head on down."

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 72 | 720/720 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 02/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 34/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 17/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 10/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 76 | 760/760 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 16/35 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 51 | 510/510 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 11/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 17/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 7x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 3xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
OOC: N/A.
Company: Isis.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:14 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 413/5 Pokemon Encounter || 413/15 Trainer NPC || 28/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5 || Shard Locations: Opelucid, Snowpoint, Sootopolis, Goldenrod, Fuchsia (3/5)

✿ ❀Isis smiled appreciatively when Zero insisted that she would be able to visit a safari zone one of these days, even offering to take her to the one in Hoenn. "Oh yeah... I almost forgot they had one over by Lilycove. Yeah, I'd love to go~" She suggested with a smile. For now though, she suggested a walk on the beach just south of Fuchsia, since it was summer and being near the beach would keep them cool, even if they didn't actually go for a swim. "So you went to the Safari Zone a lot as a kid? I guess it makes sense, with your house being in Lilycove and all." Isis chuckled. "I don't remember if I ever told you, but.... My family and I lived in Verdanturf Town when I was younger, so for me, it was the contest hall that I went to all the time. That's why I ended up getting into Coordinator Culture.... I was pretty partial to contests, and all the pretty pokemon to take pictures of." She chuckled. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

User Image

N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 650/650HP | Status: None | 13/38 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 530/530HP | Status: None | 9/42 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 25/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 31/39 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 13/48 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: Mega Evolves Lucario: Atk x1.3, Sp.Atk x1.2, Speed x1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 24/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Zero
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - TM 7O Flash

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:05 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wild Encounter: 339/05
                                              NPC Battle: 291/15
                                              Item Counter:[Heart Scale] [08/10]
                                              Area-Specific Counter: [Star Shard] [03/05]

"Mhm," Zero confirmed, as they headed off to the beach. "I usually tagged along with Machina whenever he headed out there. He used to catch all sorts of pokemon, before letting them go free before we headed back to the start." The male trainer nodded as Isis started to tell her own story, mentioning how her home being so close to the contest hall more or less lead her to her current occupation. "Yeah, you told me that before actually. There's certainly plenty to fall in love with. I honestly spent more time in the contest hall in Lilycove than the safari zone, but you never knew what you might see in the former. Sometimes you'd see repeats of routines, other times you'd be dazzled with something completely new. Occasionally you'll see someone give a display with something you never would've thought of, or even find someone who's improved upon an old routine you or they might've once saw, or given their own little spin on it."

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 72 | 720/720 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 03/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 35/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 18/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 11/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 76 | 760/760 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 17/35 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 51 | 510/510 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 12/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 17/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 7x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 3xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:44 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 414/5 Pokemon Encounter || 414/15 Trainer NPC || 29/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5 || Shard Locations: Opelucid, Snowpoint, Sootopolis, Goldenrod, Fuchsia (4/5)

✿ ❀Isis nodded, listening as Zero explained his memories of the Safari Zone with Machina. "Ah, so he did it more for sport then huh? Interesting." Isis nodded. She supposed that made sense. After all, there was no need to keep pokemon that you didn't want, and playing the safari was probably fun in it's own right. Isis in turn explained, or as she found out, re-explained how the contest hall being in Verdanturf helped fuel her hobby and occupation. Isis grinned sheepishly when Zero pointed out that she had already told him this. "Ah yeah.... Sorry, I had a feeling. Guess I'm running out of stories huh? We've been traveling together too long haha." Isis chuckled teasingly. Given that Zero was in Lilycove though, he was able to relate to her affinity towards contests. "Heh, yeah you're so lucky, having a home by the master class contest hall. If I wanted to go to those, I had to travel there from Verdanturf. Thankfully they still had some decent shows at mine. That or as a kid I really didn't know any better. Once you see a master class level performance, though, there's no going back to the other stuff." She chuckled. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

User Image

A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 650/650HP | Status: None | 14/38 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 530/530HP | Status: None | 10/42 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 26/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 32/39 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 14/48 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 25/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Zero
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - TM 7O Flash

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image

Wild Encounter: 340/05
                                              NPC Battle: 292/15
                                              Item Counter:[Heart Scale] [09/10]
                                              Area-Specific Counter: [Star Shard] [04/05]

"Something like that, yeah," Zero thought back for a moment, scanning his mind for all the various pokemon he watched his old friend catch. "His Dragonite actually came from this Safari Zone, in fact. I wasn't there for it but his familiy vacationed in Kanto once and they visited here, and he apparently caught a Dratini in the zone." On their way down to the beach, the two started to discuss contests again, Isis lamenting the number of stories she had to tell was dwindling, and Zero simply nodded with a chuckle as she commented on them having traveled together for too long. "Don't worry, you've still got plenty to tell I'm sure. But yeah, it's pretty easy to fall in love with the stuff when you live so close, let alone when your dad oversaw the place while you were a kid. Honestly I think seeing so many displays back then were what prompted me to take that path for a while." As they spoke and laughed, they barely seemed to notice as they were drawing closer to the beach. "Though, I do kinda wonder sometimes whenever we bring all that up, if we'd ever met before. I mean, before we started our journies, and all. It wouldn't surprise me too much if you visited the contest hall in Lilycove when we were younger, and we just never recognized each other after the fact." Zero shrugged his shoulders about, musing the thought aloud.

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 72 | 720/720 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 04/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 36/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 19/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 12/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 76 | 760/760 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 18/35 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 51 | 510/510 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 13/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 0xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

Other:

TM Case
User Image

User Image
SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:32 am
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 415/5 Pokemon Encounter || 415/15 Trainer NPC || 30/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5 || Shard Locations: Opelucid, Snowpoint, Sootopolis, Goldenrod, Fuchsia (5/5)

✿ ❀Isis nodded lightly as Zero explained that Machina had actually caught and kept some pokemon from safari zones, but still he mostly did it for fun, kind of like catch and release fishing. Isis lamented the fact that she was running out of stories to tell, since Zero had been traveling with her long enough that she was already starting to repeat a few, but Zero reassured her that she probably still had plenty to tell. Isis simpered and shrugged. "I don't know... Frankly I don't think my life prior to starting my journey is all that interesting, and all the adventures that I've had that day on, you've already experienced with me, so...." Isis chuckled halfheartedly. Still, Zero agreed that it was pretty easy to fall in love with the interesting pastimes that you lived near. "Wait.... Your dad oversaw that contest hall???? You never told me that!" Isis was baffled. This was the man who had woken her up, poking her and making assumptions between them both.

Zero then brought up an interesting point, wondering if it were possible that they might have crossed paths at that contest hall and not even known it. "Huh...." Isis hummed thoughtfully. She hadn't even considered that before, though she supposed it was certainly possible. "Well yeah, if you went there a lot and I'd gone on a few occasions when I could make the trip, especially after my internship.... Yeah, it's entirely possible." Isis suggested with a smile. "I wonder how different things might have been if we'd done something like.... Spilled a tray of snacks and sodas on the other by running into each other." Isis laughed. It seemed like something she could have done. Looking out over the beach, Isis realized that they hadn't really been paying much attention to the area they were in, mostly just talking. Maybe it was time to go somewhere else notable from her race. Isis gave it some thought, looking at her map. "Why don't we get moving again....? The beach is nice, but I think if we're going to make it to the renaissance fair at a decent hour, we should probably get going." Isis suggested, whistling for Nocturne to come down and allow her to saddle up. ✿ ❀

[Exit to Goldenrod City]

User Image

User Image

User Image

A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 650/650HP | Status: None | 15/38 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 530/530HP | Status: None | 11/42 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 27/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 33/39 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 15/48 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 26/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Zero
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - TM 7O Flash

Sonic Lazar
Star Shard approval~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 am
User Image

Wild Encounter: 341/05
                                              NPC Battle: 293/15
                                              Item Counter:[Heart Scale] [10/10]
                                              Area-Specific Counter: [Star Shard] [05/05]

Zero simply shrugged. "That's still fine. Uninteresting is honestly much better than a troubled, turbulent past." As they shifted their coversation to the contest halls though, Isis suddenly shouted in slight confusion. Zero only gave her an odd look though when she said he'd never told her. "Yeah I have, around the time I told you I used to do contests in fact. I mean, that position has changed hands again by now, but yeah. How do you think I was allowed to open for the master contest hall?" He chuckled a bit, somewhat amused by Isis' own forgetfulness.

Isis then seemed to agree that them having met in younger years was certainly a possibility. Really, Zero figured the stars had to have aligned for them to have actually encountered each other back then, but it was certainly something to consider. He chuckled a bit though when the first thing that came to her mind was spilling concessions on each other. "Should I be trying to remember a time when a young blonde dumped her food and drink on me in my earlier years? Or are you going to tell me you didn't do that when you were younger?" Zero teased, still laughing a bit. "Still, it may be a possability, but most of me kinda doubts that it might've happened. Even if it wasn't a face-to-face meeting, I feel like you would've at least remembered seeing some white-haired kid in an odd getup opening for the master-level contests."

By this point, the two finally realized they'd already made it to the beach, though simply ignored it as they continued talking. Zero nodded in agreement as she suggested they go ahead and get a move on to their next destination, that they may get to the renfest before it got too late. He released his Charizard as she called down her Noivern, and after a quick moment for them both to get ready and set to fly, they took off to their next destination.

[Exit to Goldenrod City]

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 72 | 720/720 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 05/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 37/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 20/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 13/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 76 | 760/760 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 19/35 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 51 | 510/510 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 14/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 0xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

Other:

TM Case
User Image

User Image
OOC: Approved, and asking for one in return.
SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am
Sonic Lazar

Star Shard approval~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 530/5 ★ NPC encounter: 457/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 23/50 || Area Specific: Star Shard : 1/5 || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Auriel was flying pretty fast on the way to Fuschia City. However, Rose still managed to notice two figures that they had passed on the way by. She didn't recognize them, but Fynx seemed to have an idea. The shiny Altaria made a wide spiral down to land in the city. Fynx helped Rose off of his back, but looked back up to the sky. "I think we just passed Isis... and maybe even Zero." the Delphox commented to her trainer. There was no doubt about one of those figures being Isis, though - she could sense Atona's presence as brief as it was. She was quite sure of it. "Really? Heh, I'll have to text her about it some time!" Rose smiled, tilting her head. She looked around Fuschia, seeing that it was almost like there was a zoo in town. There were some rare pokemon in fenced in areas and plaques that gave information about them. All courtesy of the Safari Zone.

Text to

[[ooc:
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice

]]

Quote:
text

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 55
HP: 550/550
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 24/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 40
HP: 400/400
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 24/40

User Image
Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 41
HP: 410/410
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 27/28

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 24/31

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname: Rye
Nature:
Lv: 11
HP: 110/110
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 11/21

Pokemon: Totodile
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Torrent
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch -
Water gun -
Rage -
Bite -
EXP: 23/25

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 0/15

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/19

User Image
Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokemon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dragonbreath - 60 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
Charm - Lowers target's attack by two stages
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 2/26

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
Nickname: Neon
Nature:
Lv: 41
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Dragon Claw - 80
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
EXP: 5/16

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 14/28

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
EXP: 26/40

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Hyper Voice - 90
Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 40
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 39/40

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 5
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
White Flute: 1
Silk Scarf: 1
Quick Claw: 3
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 3
Mail Letters: 3
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 2 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 9
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Aguav: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 531/5 ★ NPC encounter: 458/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 24/50 || Area Specific: Star Shard : 2/5 || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

While Auriel got himself a drink of water from a fountain nearby, Rose and Fynx walked around to see the rare pokemon that were on display. While doing so, Fynx couldn't help but get the feeling they were being followed. The Delphox kept looking behind her, not seeing anything when she did, but she could sense a presence following them. Just before Fynx was about to bring it up to Rose, there was a bark. The Delphox looked down to see a white dog with red markings, sitting by her feet and staring at Rose. "Looks like you've found yourself an admirer." Fynx commenting, crouching down to get a better look at the dog. The lupup turned her head to look at the fox with her bright golden gaze. "Pup." she barked quietly.

"Awwww! It's so cute!" Rose squealed, squatting down and holding her hand out to the Lupup. The puppy's tail wagged as she sniffed the red head's hands. Fynx was rather satisfied with this pokemon's actions. It obviously didn't mean any ill will towards Rose. Rose leaned forward and picked up the Lupup, and as soon as it was close enough to her face, started to lick it. "Heeeheeee~ cut it out~" Rose giggled, turning her face away a bit. The lupup gave a gentle bark, tail wagging wildly.

"Hmm... Rose, this may sound odd, but she would like to join you... And also to call her Ammy." Fynx explained, straightening back to a standing position and smoothing out her fur skirt. The red head tilted her head and smiled. "Ammy? Such a cute name! Sure, if you want to join me, I won't stop you~" the red head told the pup. Ammy liked the smell of this girl. So when a ball was brought out, she happily let herself get captured. After Ammy was officially hers, Rose let out the pup to cuddle in her arms.

Text to

[[ooc: used tm flamethrower from holiday 2015 giveaway on Lupup, and a crystal shard from inventory

]]

Quote:
text

StarlightSchism
Ammy Lupup is being claimed

Quote:

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lv. 55
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Exp: 25/31

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 25/40

User Image
Lv. 42
HP: 420/420
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 28/28 (level up) 0/29

User Image
Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 5
Ability: Adaptability -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -

User Image
Nature:
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 12/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 15
HP: 150/150
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch -
Water gun -
Rage -
Bite -
EXP: 24/25

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
User Image
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Lv. 5
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Lv. 45
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Lv. 44
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nature:
Lv. 16
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokemon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fairy Wind - 40

User Image
User Image
Nature:
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dragon Claw - 80

User Image
User Image
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

User Image
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Hyper Voice - 90
Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.

User Image
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle

Items:
Pokedex
Crystal Shard: 3 (-1 for shinified lupup)
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 532/5 ★ NPC encounter: 459/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 25/50 || Area Specific: Star Shard : 3/5 || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Rose pat the newest member to her team, wandering back to the pokemon center to make sure Ammy was alright. After all, who knew what the pup had been up to prior to meeting them. Ammy was quite pleasant to the nurse as she took her in to be checked out. Before long, Ammy was given a clean bill of health. Rose didn't think there'd be anything wrong with her, either, but Fynx wanted to be sure. A poster nearby caught the red head's eyes. It had details on the renaissance fair that Marx had mentioned. This prompted her to check her holocaster, noticing she had a few messages to respond to. She decided to send Shenaiya a text first, which after reading her response was perfect now that she knew more about the fair.

Text to Shenaiya

Heheh, there was lots of it! Seems like the perfect spot for a huge snowball fight!
Yeah, it looks like it's in Unova? It's near some town called Anville. Looks like all the trains connect there somehow. I'm sure if you stop at a pokemon center you'll find more info on it.

[[ooc:

]]

shabatha
text

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lv. 55
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 26/31

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 26/40

User Image
Lv. 42
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 1/29

User Image
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 2/15

User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 13/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch -
Water gun -
Rage -
Bite -
EXP: 25/25 (level up) 0/26

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40

Lv. 45
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Lv. 44
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fairy Wind - 40

User Image
User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dragon Claw - 80

User Image
User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Hyper Voice - 90
Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35

Items:
Pokedex
Crystal Shard: 2
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 533/5 ★ NPC encounter: 460/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 26/50 || Area Specific: Star Shard : 4/5 || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

While checking her messages, she noticed even Marx and Alex had responded to her, as well. Gee, time sure flew when you... well, fly across regions. Since she was still in the pokemon center, she was reminded of something that she thought Marx might like. It could be like a birthday present, right? She could give him that Eevee she had caught. However, it wasn't in her pc at all. Fynx kept Rose calm, mentioning it could have been an error in the system, or that maybe even her parents are taking care of it. The Delphox told her not to dwell on it, so the red head sighed and let it go. After all, there was still this Skarmory of hers. She never did get to use it, even though it seemed like a very tough pokemon. Perhaps that'd make a good enough gift for Marx, right? It is even a strong flier to boot. Maybe once he had enough badges, they could fly around the regions together, him on the skarmory. After convincing herself things would turn out alright with the eevee and that a Skarmory would be a cool thing to give to Marx, she got around to returning his message.

Text to Marx

Awesome! We'll have to go on ALL THE COASTERS! Well, the park seems to be a permanent fixture, so at least it won't go anywhere if you have to do things first. But we'll definitely get to go.
Oh! I still need to check into contests too! Ranger missions? Oh shoot! I haven't even found the ranger school yet! Maybe we can go together some time? you to check for missions and me to try and sign up?

Yeah! Auriel can fly pretty fast. I'm in Fuschia City right now. That's in Kanto. I've gotta stop in Blackthorn city in Johto, and then... Fallarbor town in hoenn? I think that's all for the places that Fynx has told me we are stopping.

[[ooc:

]]

Loonamist
text

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lv. 55
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 27/31

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 27/40

User Image
Lv. 42
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 2/29

User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 3/15

User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 14/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch -
Water gun -
Rage -
Bite -
EXP: 1/26

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40

Lv. 45
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Lv. 44
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fairy Wind - 40

User Image
User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dragon Claw - 80

User Image
User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Hyper Voice - 90
Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35

Pokemon: Skarmory
Nickname:
Nature: Brave
Lvl: 10
Ability: Sturdy - The Pokemon is unaffected by One Hit Knock Out moves
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Sand Attack - Lowers targets accuracy by one stage
Swift - 60 || never misses

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 534/5 ★ NPC encounter: 461/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 27/50 || Area Specific: Star Shard : 5/5 || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Fynx reminded Rose that they should get going again, so she headed out of the pokemon center while reading Alex's response. "Alright! Let me just send this text real quick." she smiled, getting to work on a response to her friend. After sending it, she looked over to Auriel, who was greeting Ammy for the first time. "Sorry Ammy. I'm going to have to put you back in your ball for a bit. I'm doing lots of traveling by air." she told the pup. The white lupup gave a gentle, understanding bark before Rose returned her to her ball. The red head then got onto Auriel's back with Fynx, the Delphox focusing her psychic powers to lighten the load a bit. They were then off, heading towards Johto.

Text to Alex

Oh, i should probably be doing the same... but for now, i'm traveling across the regions before going to a renaissance fair thing! It's been so much fun~

[[ooc: Star shard approval, please!

]]

KipsterHipster
text

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lv. 55
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 28/31

Lv. 40
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 28/40

User Image
Lv. 42
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 3/29

User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 4/15

User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 15/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch -
Water gun -
Rage -
Bite -
EXP: 2/26

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40

Lv. 45
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Lv. 44
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fairy Wind - 40

User Image
User Image
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dragon Claw - 80

User Image
User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Hyper Voice - 90
Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35

Pokemon: Skarmory
Nickname:
Nature: Brave
Lvl: 10
Ability: Sturdy - The Pokemon is unaffected by One Hit Knock Out moves
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Sand Attack - Lowers targets accuracy by one stage
Swift - 60 || never misses

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular