Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ HADES KITCHEN ROUND 1 } RESULTS PAGE 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LuckyCat777 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 am
Rhiannon stared in shock as Hyde gave her a good review of her dish, confirming that she did, in fact, made it on to the show. The witch didn't have long to celebrate however, as she was promptly kidnapped and taken to the next room along with the other chef-testants. And then, Ri couldn't believe it, she could swear she heard his voice right in front of her.

Sure enough, once they were allowed to take their blindfolds off, Chef Ramsay was waiting with the multitude of Tearjerkers, showing off his expert skill and saying something about danger and safety. Starry-eyed, Ri grabbed the Tearjerkers she needed and took them back to her station to prep, not caring about the bites and scratches to her arms because she was in his presence. Of course she just had to get to the next round, and hoping to impress, she made quick work of the terrifying veggies.

OOC

STEP 1: DECLAW/DEFANG
CONTESTANT NAME: Rhiannon
MINUTES LEFT: 55/60

LuckyCat777 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 7, 10 Total: 26 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am
Having a vague knowledge of how competitions such as these go, she was expecting the cameras to be haunting the kitchen. Ri just didn't know they would be around so soon. She was cutting off the last tentacle off her veggies, when all of a sudden she was pulled aside again, and was instantly met with a horned monster and his camera. The witch only huffed and crossed her arms, her usual nervousness and fear replaced by annoyance at the cameraboil's interference of her showing off.

"If you could say one thing in front of live national TV what would you say?"

"Well... Just because I don't look like much of a serious chef, you shouldn't count me out. I can still win this."

"What do you think about chefs Gorgon Ramsay and chef Dr. Hyde?"

Ri blinked for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts (and her inner fanghoul) before replying a little too passionately: "Well, they're obviously some of the best around. And they want greatness! They're not just yelling at us because they want to, they're striving for perfection and that's what they deserve!"

"Which contestant do you think is going home today?"

"I don't know. I haven't really paid attention to anyone else, I'm just focused on giving Chef Ramsay everything I've got. I'm not here to make friends." And with that, she went back to her work.

OOC

STEP 2: THE INTERVIEW
MINUTES LEFT: 55/60

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Steal rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 3, 18 Total: 34 (3-60)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am
Keen winced as she looked at the clock. Ugh how much time did they take from her babbling on about unimportant things? They could have at least helped or something.

She gave a sigh of relief that they hadn't taken too much of her time and she could still finish this task off without too much of a mess. She started back to work humming once more. This wasn't too bad, she could do it!

OOC

STEP 3: Cutting it close 1/2
CONTESTANT NAME: Keen
MINUTES LEFT: 23/60

Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 am
Keen felt so relaxed now she was at the home stretch and she didn't even mind when Dr. Hyde came and picked an eye out of her onions, heck it wasn't that bad. His question about how felt her chances were of winning was even one she could smile about. I feel pretty good now!

Well she did until Chef Ramsay came and ruined her mood by telling her she had screwed up. Looking in horror at what she had made she parted her lips a moment before clamping her mouth shut to hold in a sad wail. She had done that bad? He wouldn't even feed it to... well... he must hate his mother to say that. Keen looked at the horrid mess of onion left at her station, and then glances at the cameras before groaning and cleaning her place and getting ready to start again.

OOC

STEP 3: Cutting it close 2/2
CONTESTANT NAME: Keen
MINUTES LEFT: 23/60

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 am
OOC

STEP 1: DECLAWING AND DEFANGING YOUR ONION. (AGAIN! )
CONTESTANT NAME:Keen
MINUTES LEFT:40/60 N/A this round

This time Keen seemed to get the wildest and most angry tearjerker that ever existed. She wept as it bit, clawed and otherwise maimed her. Nothing she did would make it calm enough for her to do anything more than stab it with her knife before tearing out its fangs and claws. Even then the dying veggie bit her, clawed her and tried to yank her eyes out with its tendrils. This was a terrible mess after the last placid onion she had killed. Keen finally managed to beat the onion into submission and start slicing it. Unfortunately the blood loss was making her a tad woozy and the interviewers were headed back.  
Steal rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 3 Total: 17 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 am
They were back and once more they were getting in her way! Keen was really starting to dislike these interviewers. The dislike increased when they asked the same freaken question that they ended with last time, over again! Were they dense or something?

Do you have any children?
Keen looked up at the smiling face and gave them a look that asked rather blandly if they were idiots or something. Particularly when it was the same person who asked last time and they were already looking at her last note that said she didn't. Maybe the fool only pretended she knew what words were or something?

Keen shook her head and wrote down. Nope didn't pop out any since the last time you asked. Sorry if you had gotten your hopes up on it or something. I will keep you posted if it happens at any point during the show.

If you had your own cookbook what would you base it off after?

The questions kept coming. Keen wondered why they couldn't just use the last ones over again so she could get back to work and finally finish this. She thought a moment and couldn't think of anything she would cook enough to make a book out of. Maybe sarcasm would shut them up? I would make a book of the most foul items I can think of, and sell them based on things you can give to people who you want out of your life... you know ones who bother you or get in your way when you are busy!

What do you think about the other contestants here?
This question was a little more interesting. Keen looked around at the other people cooking away and she shrugged a bit. To be honest I think they are all hard workers and all worthy of a shot to make it to the end. None of them seem to mean or anything so only time will tell what they are really like.

Finally now that Keen felt frazzled the interviewers moved on and she was able to get back to work.

OOC

[ STEP 2: ] The Interview (AGAIN! )
MINUTES LEFT:(40/60)N/A this round

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 19, 7 Total: 46 (3-60)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:36 am
The stupid interviewers messed everything up! Keen looked at the time, but when she was waved on to finish with a note that it didn't matter just finish, she did so, cutting at the onions with a vengeance. Now she was not just mad because of the wounds they had inflicted but she was taking out her anger at the interviewers, Chef Ramsay and everything that had messed up. She had been doing great before but HE made her start again!

OOC

STEP : CUTTING IT CLOSE[R] . 1/2 (AGAIN! )
MINUTES LEFT:-6/60 N/A this round thank goodness

Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:41 am
Keen sat there mangling her onion and she guessed it showed when Dr. Hyde came up and smugly took them away tossing them in the trash. She gazed hate at him and stalked off to get another onion and start a THIRD time at cutting the blasted thing. This one put up a meager struggle and she swiftly gouged its eyes out before yanking the teeth. She was not going to put up with the struggling any more. Ignoring the stinging claw slashes she tore them out and tossed it down on the cutting board mercilessly hacking the onion up before making a cleaner job of finely slicing it. She was not going to risk starting again. To her horror though Dr. Hyde came back to her again, this time with a note pad. He was seriously going to ask her anything?

When he asked what she though of the person next to her she glanced over to see what was going on.

Keen watched Rhiannon deal with her tearjerker and was a little impressed with the swift job she did, it was much like her first job with the other tear jerker before she was made to start again. The banshee sighed and looked down, not sure if she wanted to lie or to tell the truth, but finally her fairly good nature sunk in and she was honest. She seems pretty good to be honest, but I can only base things on what I just saw. Though she does seem to be watching Chef Ramsay a lot and that may cause issues later. I don't know though. When she was done writing she finished off the last of the onion and put her knife down, ensuring she wiped it first though.

It seemed that she had done good this time, seemed that there were times that the third time was a charm, but she hated having to do that work so many times. She smelled like onion now and it was not something she liked so deep into her clothing. Still it seemed that things were done and she could at last move on.

OOC

STEP : CUTTING IT CLOSE[R] . (AGAIN! )
MINUTES LEFT:-6/60 N/A this round thank goodness

MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 23

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LuckyCat777 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 1, 7, 3 Total: 11 (3-60)

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 pm
"Stupid interview." Ri sighed under her breath. Eleven minutes wasted on some ridiculous questions so the audience at home can talk and complain about her. At least she answered quickly, now she could focus on slicing her Tearjerkers as perfectly as possible, taking as much time as she needed to make good, clean cuts.

OOC

STEP 3: CUTTING IT CLOSE 1/2
MINUTES LEFT: 44/60

LuckyCat777 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 pm
Prompts

8.) Judge Gorgon Ramsay brings Judge Hyde over. They both stare at you judging and hating you, as their vibes of negativity practically radiate off them. They don't say anything though, just staring for a good five minutes as you work.

7) Judge Hyde leans next to you. "What do you think of the contestant next to you?" He opens his notepad to take notes. (The contestant next to your character is the person that posts ABOVE you). They will be considered iicly "next to you". Don't be too alarmed if you get different people next to you, the tables tend to shift sometimes!)

She knew she was going pretty slow with her cutting, but Ri didn't care. The various injuries she had received from the veggies and her ingredients from the tryouts began to sting as the Tearjerkers' rotten juice seeped into them, making it harder to make her slices even. What made it even worse was that she had the strange feeling that she was being watched.

She looked up to find the source of the feeling, when she saw Chef Ramsay. Staring directly at her. He called Chef Hyde over and they both watched her with the hatred and intensity of most of her teachers back at the Academy. The ghoul couldn't help the faint blush that made its way across her face as her nerves acted up. What were they thinking? What did they see? Did they hate her because she was doing something wrong? Or was she doing great after all?

The witch gritted her teeth and lifted her chin, trying to ignore them and show off her best work, when Dr. Hyde leaned over and asked her, "What do you think of the contestant next to you?"

"Um...," Rhiannon looked over to see Keen cutting away at what looked like to be a third attempt at the challenge, with the large amount of Tearjerker carcasses at the banshee's station. She seemed to be focused and passionate about her work, which made the witch think that she was serious about competing. "She seems good, I guess. I haven't really paid attention."

Dr. Hyde wrote something down in a notepad before both he and Ramsey walked off, making her think that they thought she was doing good enough if he wanted her opinion on the matter. She finished strong, chopping the last veggie as fast as she prepped them. But there was still that tiny bit of doubt: would she make it to the next round?

OOC

STEP 3: CUTTING IT CLOSE 2/2
MINUTES LEFT: 44/60

OOC

MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 44!

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Myoukin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 pm
Kari had made it to the next round. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing that one of the judges had been brought to tears while eating her pie, but if she was here, she could only take it as a small victory.

Feeling a bit anxious as she was blindfolded and ushered by... hands?... into an expansive room, if the echoes were any indication. The ghoul jumped slightly at the sound of beeping, booming, and thudding. Gratefully undoing the blindfold once instructed, she wished she had been allowed to keep the blindfold at the sight of an enormous mass of brown, squirming flesh. It took her a moment to discern the mass as a giant pile of Veggies Tearjerkers. "T-This... is the next challenge?", she stammered a bit, gulping down air to calm herself.

Apparently it was, as the chef walked over, picked up on of the wriggling creatures, and started beating it into submission with a knife. Kari stared with wide eyes as chef Gorgon Ramsey deftly subdued and sliced up the cowed mini into finely cut pieces. "Woah...", she murmured. This was a real chef. Moving over to the fleshy pile, she took a deep breath and reached in, knife in hand and cart at her side, determined to show that she was meant to be here.

Swiftly going through the pile, Kari's strategy was to look for the most docile-looking Veggies Tearjerkers and de-claw them before they had a chance to retaliate. Picking out each of the veggies one-by-one and slicing away at their claws took a large portion of her focus to avoid injury, but the ghoul was able to fill her cart with the required one hundred Veggies Tearjerkers in no time at all. "I can do this!", she chanted to herself, quickly wheeling her cart over to an empty station to start slicing her veggies up.

OOC

STEP 1: DECLAWING AND DEFANGING YOUR ONION.
CONTESTANT NAME: Kari
MINUTES LEFT: 59/60

PhiferWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 pm
[ STEP 1: ] DECLAWING AND DEFANGING YOUR ONION.

"However, if any of you slice them wrongly, if any of you look like you don't know what you're doing you will instantly be eliminated. You have one hour starting now." Gorgon Ramsey's voice boomed as contestants of this competition seemed to disperse like roaches in the light to the boxes of veggies tearjerkers.

Uru charges the boxes of veggies tearjerkers, carelessly throwing his arms in there, punching and swiping out the buggers left and right. Alright, this is extremely unprofessional as it meant that they could bite him and draw blood or fall on the floor. Either case, he manages to pull out the hundred that was necessary in seven minutes which was surprising even by his standards as he carried an armful, stopping midway to his cart to check the clock. Yup, that was roughly seven minutes of ravaging the box of potatoes. He manages to find some biting onto his apron, one chomping away at his sleeve. Not too many bruises or cuts or open wounds luckily... Any he did knock to the ground, he rinsed well before putting into his cart. Just to be sure, he rinsed them all before moving in with a knife. Cooking wasn't his forte, so this whole peeling thing was something he was winging for the most part. Taking the knife, he went for the teeth, cutting around the 'lips' (if you will) to remove the chompers before moving to the flailing tentacles and then carefully moving around the vegetable for skinning off the rough brown.

OOC

STEP 1:
CONTESTANT NAME: Uru'baen
MINUTES LEFT: 53/60

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Myoukin rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 7, 3 Total: 19 (3-30)

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:01 pm
Before she could get far into her slicing, something big and black appeared in the corner of her vision way too close for comfort. Taking a small jump sideways while brandishing the knife, she lowered the knife in her hand once she realized the black object had been a camera. "An interview?", she gaped in shock. They wanted to interview her? Looking momentarily towards her cart filled with veggies, she decided it couldn't hurt to have a quick chat.

"If you could say one thing in front of live national TV what would you say?"

"W-Well...", Kari wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't used to having a camera shoved into her face. Breathe, Kari... she repeated. If she couldn't answer a simple question, she wouldn't keep up with her competition. She may not like it, but she had to do it! "I'm here to prove today that my being here isn't just a fluke, that I'm worth taking notice of... so watch me shine!", she blurted out in determination, her knife clutched tightly in her left fist.

"What do you think about chefs Gorgon Ramsay and chef Dr. Hyde? "

"Gorgon Ramsay...", she thought for a moment, trying to find the right words to describe him, "He looks and acts mean at first glance, but... deep down, I think that's his way of driving us to do our best. And he's definitely skilled, no doubt... I can respect that. Dr. Hyde..." Kari blanched for a moment, avoiding direct eye contact with the camera and crew by gazing off towards her veggies, "I... I made him cry... I.. I think it was a good kind of cry", she amended hurriedly, " since I got a perfect score for my pie." Kari felt a bit uncomfortable now.

"What do you think about the other contestants here?"

Finally, an easy question. "I think a lot of creeple here are really bringing their all to this competition. I've done fairly well so far, but I have to make sure not to get too self-confident and let my guard down, or else I may end up getting blindsided when I least expect it."

Seemingly satisfied, she camera crew left to find another boil or ghoul to chat up. Kari rolled up her sleeves and re-positioned the knife in her left hand, murmuring, "Now to get these veggies cut."

OOC

STEP 1: THE INTERVIEW
MINUTES LEFT: 59/60

PhiferWolf rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 10 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm
[ STEP 2: ] THE INTERVIEW

While he was working on his 54th potato, it was then that a presence loomed over his shoulder, taking his attention and halting his blade. With a lift of his thick brows, he looked over his shoulder at a camera crew and someone with a mic to his face. If they knew better, they wouldn't have done that... he would have punched them for getting this close to him while he had a blade in his hand... that aside, he knew that this was a 'show' and the cameras were on him. Better flash his biggest smile - which he does. He smiles with perfectly white teeth, his canines slightly longer, even the crinkles of his eyes are caught on film. "Hey."

Quote:
7) What do you think about chefs Gorgon Ramsay and chef Dr. Hyde?

"Well, Chef Ramsay is quite like me, he is also very authoritative which I commend and respect. Dr. Hyde... is unpredictable. I don't have much else to say..." Uru responds briefly as he goes back to cutting down to his 56th. These questions are going to distract him and he is on a limited time... He looks at them - alright, also not a good idea among shows to look at the crew rather than the camera. "Chef Ramsay and Dr. Hyde, what they show and behave isn't exactly who they are, they're personified in such a way to appear intimidating, but I am sure they are really good creeple, good and caring."

Was he talking about the Chefs or someone else?...

Quote:
6) Do you have any children?

Uru scoffs and shakes his head with his show-smile. "No, perhaps one day I'll have one, start a pack of my own with someone special. But, no, I don't at the moment." The hellhound continues to skin his potatoes but doesn't look up from his work, a soft, genuine smile on his lips at the thought of a family. It'd be nice - all things considered, to finally have something that he had lost. However, it was going to be a huge challenge to that goal. No one really seemed to like him in that way.

Quote:
10) Which contestant do you think is going home today?

Uru gave a hearty laugh and flashed a smile over his shoulder. "Me? Me. That sound about right." The demon laughed as he peeled away, tossing another finished potato into his cart. "It is tough to say, honestly, any one of us can go. One slip up could be the end of us."

OOC

STEP: [1] [2] [3] [4]
CONTESTANT NAME: Uru'baen
MINUTES LEFT: 53/60

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Myoukin rolled 3 20-sided dice: 10, 12, 17 Total: 39 (3-60)

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:38 pm
Looking at the clock, Kari gasped as she realized just how much time had been wasted. "Can't fool around here", she groaned as she took up the first veggie.

OOC

STEP 1: CUTTING IT CLOSE 1/2
MINUTES LEFT: 20/60

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items