Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Kalena looked to Talia and Lawrence
"im horrible at giving battle commands but here goes. We need to protect the academy, that girl keeps summoning countless heartless, strong ones too. Destroy them. Do not destroy that heartless dragon, its a wielder." she said

"also, do not get caught up in those ties, you cant escape from them unless you put them on someone else."

She saw Kurt Zisa coming at them again. Mostly at her.

She leaped to the side and grabbed onto its lower arm.
"blizzarga" she said trying to focus the blizzarga attack inside this heartless.

Jaster was bleeding at the mouth
"thanks man" he said to Lawrence, he felt one of his arms was literally broken in many places, thankfully it wasn't his wielding arm.

He held his keyblade in his hand, his pocket watch reappeared on him.

He slowely made his way to Kie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kie let out a loud roar again and sent out another shock wave to all of them his wings flapping wings as they let out considerate magic that cuts threw the air cutting heartless in half and cutting into the ground deep. kurt zisa used his other hand to smack kalena away as it floated in the air and its shield showed up casting thundaga around it self hitting kalena and aiming at others. kie cast many gravity magic spells but they came from below pulling at the ground and warping the gourds shape pulling others into holes into the ground that had no bottom. he whiped his tail at shade as it cut a whole in space and made a small black hole infront of him pulling him in--

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:cracks my neck lets do this boss fight time

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:10 pm
kalenakeeper

Lawrence nodded. "Alright. I've got it," He put his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly. "Fall back Eric. The dragon is with us,"
"The dragon is our ally? That's almost as awesome as fighting it!" Eric said excitedly as he walked back toward Lawrence.
"Alright. We've got to take out the source of the heartless. Eric, you and the other girl keep the heartless at bay. I'll sneak around and..." he heard a massive explosion from Shade's firigun.
"Bloody hell. Anyway, i'll sneak around and see if I can take down the source from behind. Kalena, attack from the front to distract her,"
"You really think this enemy will fall for a basic pincer move?"
"Do you have any better ideas? Or should i just send you to gather our friends? I'm sure Cordinia misses..."
"I'm going," Eric said launching himself into a group of incoming heartless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

There was a loud roar as Shido erupted from the Grand hall in the distance and flew in the air. He left a trail of Green fire in his wake as he flew toward the battle letting out fire balls of destruction upon the heartless and Nobody ranks. Kalen saw this and looked on in Awe. "Looks like Shido has Arrived." He said jumping up high landing on Shido's back as they took to the air.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

fox137

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:32 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: and so we do battle again foxy XD

when the dragon formally known as kie gave off a roar, the shear force sent shade sliding across the ground a foot or two as he brought a hand infront of his face. "HEY! STILL ALIVE YOU BIG DUMB DRAGON!hope kie doesn't kill me for saying that afterwords..." he said as he pulled out a bottle from his pocket, jugging it down quickly. instantly, followed by the taste of rotten eggs and spoiled meat, with a hint of a minty after taste, the pain that racked through his body began to dim down, knowing the potion was doing its job, but still shuddering from the taste, shade broke into a run and soon passed Lawrence and soon Eric. "hey, you don't mind if I keep big, bad and scaly occupied do yea, thanks bye" he said as he turned and jogged backwords for a few steps before turning and running again, not even letting them answer back. he then tossed his keyblade forward, willing it to turn into its surfboard form and hopped on. he began to go full speed at the dragon and with a simple word, casted his next move. "meteor strike" instantly he became a giant meteor that flew towards the dragon as if it had entered the atmosphere. "lets hope this works better for me!" he said as he closed his eyes and prepared for what was next to come.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:43 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Kalena took the brunt of Kurt Ziza's attack.
"aeogra!" she yelled pushing it onto Kurt Ziza's attack taking away his orbs and hitting him with them.

"Die!" she roared

Jaster attacked the heartless ripping them to shreads, no longer headed towards Kie.
"We gotta close these portals!" he said

"anyone got anything to do that?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:53 pm
The dragon got up turning back into shadow form "i have had enough of using these shadows " the shadows fades around and Kira appear out "you have really pissed me off Kira's eyes are black and so is his hair. not to many can trigger this form so i am rather surprised at you." Kira lets out a massive roar that shakes the ground and his claws come out "i am going to rip out your spine for it would only be fair for knocking me out the sky like that Kira is surrounded by darkness the ground begins to crack around him. he is letting off a strong aura and the cracks in the ground are seeping the dark energy
"Ultimate Rosary!" an enormous rosary appear around him and the little girl they begin building up dark power and then discharge it all at once

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kie looked down at shade who was going flying at him seeing him surfing on his keybalde he stared at him for a moment then pushed up on his legs and stood up tall as he went soaring past him under him with out even paying him and mind. he looks over seeing kalena attacking kurt zisa and reaches up with his massive hand claw thing and grabs her holding her tight and and increasing her weight and density as he put her in his mouth with his legs sticking out and started nawing on her like she was a chew toy again as he uses his other hand to sweep the area knocking them all back another twilight thorn appearing in front of jaster to stop him from closing them-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:that attack was so funny i have to do soemthing funny about it

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:04 pm
the black dragon goes away from the hands and flies to the little girl. the dragon surrounds its self in ice and darkness . "you will not get away from! i am coming for you little girl you have ruined my plans and you will pay for it!" the dragons flies so fast it is like a comet at high speed

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

when the dragon flew under him, shade ended his limit and turned, looking baffled at what just happened. "oh come ON! don't ignore me, or are you scared KIE!" he stated before watching the dragon grab Kalena and started using her as a... Chew toy? "okay... I got to admit, never thought I'd see that coming..." he then pulled out his cell and snapped a picture of the event before stashing it back away and heading for kie. "don't worry Kalena, im coming."

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:06 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Kalena hated being gnawed on, but that meant to her that Kie was still in there, although being suppressed
She patted his nose the best she could.

"you gotta fight her Kie! Remember, you hate nobodies, and yet there are some right there!" she said pointing at the twilight thorns.

She looks for the ropes holding Kie to Luciel

Jaster was getting fed up
"get.....out.....of my way!" he said moving fast, sure, his arm was broken, but his legs weren't, and he still had one hand.

He slammed his keyblade into one of its legs hoping to get a chance to climb up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:11 pm
"your not going anywhere! "Kira jumps in front of him slamming his sword into the ground sending a massive dark pulse at the man " you shoot me out of the sky and now you try to run not a chance " Kira runs at the man with sword in hand " Dragons Dance Killmaon Slash! " Kira begins to swing his sword like hes dancing at same time but each slash is different it looks as though each slash is a poisonous one and the attack is more forceful after each slash

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Kalen flew on top of Shido as he scanned the field seeing the portals. "We can close it. We just need a good shot to disable them." He said to Shido as the dragon nodded looping around charging up a massive fireball ready to fire on the portals.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

fox137

Fiendish Az

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Kie kept nawing on her showing little care for what she had to say. the dragon that flew after way was met with a happy grin as the Tailbunker Heartless flew in and got in its way quickly and harshly attacking the black dragon a few others going down and attacking the others fighting around kie as he picked up his front feet and slamed them down a massive amount of gravity spells floods the area crushing down many of the heartless keybalders and nobodies. the twilight thorn using its thorns and garbed a hold of jaster holding him in the air and holding him tight as it moved close and looked at him before throwing him in the air and bringing his hand down smacking him into the ground-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:34 pm
the black smiles " so you want to fight do you " the dragon sees the person in the mount and grabs her with his tail and throws her to ground using a wind spell so she will float down "better to have no distractions when fighting with me you fool! the dragon uses a a massive beam of ice and darkness on the the other dragons wings.

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces