Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:05 pm
Kurai_18

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

"daxter couldn't help but give a chuckle at his joke. "okay, let me stop you there. crash, is a great guy, second, its a shame he didn't accept the contract to be here but, hey, what ever." daxter said casually, playing along. "but no seriously, what's so hard to get about other intelligent life among the stars?" he stated as he walked over to the rack of staffs, to find one his size, much to his, and everyone else's surprise. "anyway, lets give this magic thing a shot, doesn't look to hard..." daxter said, walking up to a dummy and holding out the staff. "blizzard." he stated, but much to the surprise of everyone, nothing happened. "uh, blizzard?" once again, nothing. "Blizzard, blizzard, blizzard!" he said almost yelling, but still nothing. "uh, is this thing even working?" daxter then said, shaking the staff, and some how getting a clanking sound like a loose part was inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

Kalen laughed at himself as he kneeled on the rafters above looking down upon them. He decided to show off a bit as he grabbed the ledge and flipped down to the ground. "Hey Macawi mind if i demonstrate?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene watched intently. She was sure she couldn't do this. It certainly was true that she had had no experience with anything. Ene took one of the staffs and looked it up and down. It seemed to just be a piece of wood to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Dj Ghosthouse
ninjadragon66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:53 pm
macawi looks at the other late students and sighs at this point he dont see a point in yelling at them he notices kalen and smiles "please be my guest with this one i think i am going to need some extra help. he thinks the staff makes the magic when it is him who makes the magic."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am
User Image

He nodded before looking at one of the practice targets. "Blizzaga!" He called out as he held his hand up sending off a large blast of ice at the target tearing it to pieces instantly. He didn't even use a staff just his hand. "The spell itself is very easy to use. Ice is a basic element. In order to cast it you must feel the magic within yourself. Feel the hard cold of it and let it flow through you. Then imagine yourself casting the spell out at the target...just don't use to much energy in it.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:48 am
Kurai_18

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter took a step back before nodding. "okay..." he said, closing his eyes. in the background however, Airo came into view from the door, and then watched daxter, a face of disappointment plastered on. "Blizzard" daxter stated once more, but like the other times, nothing happened. then Airo walked up. "great form, you had it down, but I think I see the problem here, if I may basic instructor. he doesn't have a big enough mana pool to cast magic yet." airo stated as he placed a hand on daxters shoulder. "might I sugest having him start if mana strengthening, by the leach pool?" Airo asked getting up and walking to Macawi. daxter gave a confused look. "a, mana pool? Leach pool? what the hell are those?"  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:20 pm
Macawi look at them "not a big enough pool well that can be fixed by your idea so please if you wouldn't mind showing him id appreciate it i have to check on rose here to see if she over worked herself and sophia and Mako id like you to try the blizzard spell another time after that if rose is not feeling well we will call it a day i dont want to over work my students on the first day" Macawi walks over to rose to check on her to see how bad she over did it. "kalen would you mind helping me taking miss rose back to her dorm if we strain her anymore their could be permanent damage to her body and mind. i can see in her eyes she is unable to continue to practice in class" macawi says as he puts one of roses arms over his right shoulder. "a nights rest should do her some good"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm
ninjadragon66
Dj Ghosthouse
knux_nyan
holloween-hound

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"of course Professor." Sophia said
"Im better at flower spells but I did want to learn other magic spells" she said in a positive tone.

Rose was very exhausted from the dark blizzarga she casted before anyone else was here, as she was the first one actually on time.

"but....I got other classes today" Rose said in a faint voice, she wasn't doing that good but she normally overworked herself until she dropped.

Sophia looked to Rose
"Im agreeing with Macawi, you need to rest Rose. Before I got in the classroom I could smell the darkness wisping off of you. You, once again, froze half the academy. You may be strong at magic but its....erm.....how do I say this and be polite without hurtful.....your over powered but you still need to learn how to control your magic without it exploding everywhere.....if I remember right you froze everyone including the last magic teacher."

"I remember, he was nice, he and Ms. Omnter....but they were always too busy in the end to help me control my magic without it going nuts..."

She coughed and without even holding onto the beginning magic staff, the room froze in darkness and ice. There was a lot of darkness coming off Rose's body. She always neglected to train the darkness because she never wanted to use it.

Her body felt hot as if she had a fever, but each time she coughed, more dark blizzarga came out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Not thinking, she replaced the staff and walked to where they were casting at the targets. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She murmured the spell and caused the target to freeze in a block of ice. She turned to the others, a look of scared shock on her face. "I-is that supposed to happen?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Dj Ghosthouse
ninjadragon66

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:42 pm
Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

holloween-hound

NinjaDragon66

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

243/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After the Ottsel creature went up, he didn't get it to work last time. Mako would understand, really. He went through an icy hell to get his spell to even work. After he had gotten the three main black magicks down, he felt that it was all he needed, when there was actually more than that. Not only more, but way more than he could count. then Sophia went up, that same girl he met during his first time here, and found that she was still in the same unstable state than originally. After watching people go up and over, Mako looked at his phone, on that mission list he took a picture of. Was it possible to do a mission after school? It could be possible, especially if the mission might be near in Radiant Garden. I wonder what else I could do around here...

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

"Uh oh." Kalen quickly came to Rose's side as he placed his dark hand upon her chest. Energy poured from his hand evening out her magic and preventing the overload. "Feeling better? Come on lets get you to our room. Macawi i'll take it from here. Continue with the class." He said with a smile as he started leading Rose out.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Macawi looks at the girl that used the blizzard spell "well yes that is one of the right ways you can freeze a person if thats what you are trying to do but i prefer using it to rip apart my targets. still a very good job you seem to be a natural at the spell" macawi looks at the clock "alright class i think i have seen what im working with so class is dismissed for today" Macawi looks at them and then walks out to check on Rose

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 pm
ninjadragon66
Dj Ghosthouse
knux_nyan
holloween-hound

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia looked at Rose
"what other classes do you have today"

"S....sp..sparring....basic....wanted to try..." Rose said and coughed again, more d blizzarga formed.

Sophia backed up to avoid being hit by the spell
"i'll tell them you wont be in class today."

"but my....p....perfect attendance."

Sophia sighed and cast a simple sleep spell on Rose.
"Goodnight Rose."

Rose shook it off, her body temperature only rose more. She held onto Kalen, she was terribly off balance.

"I think she needs to withdraw from other classes until her magic stops making her sick. Its only darkness magic that does it but....well...." she sighed

"ive known her for a few years now and her entire family main magic is darkness. She and her nephew Jaster reject using darkness magic, Jaster is more swords anyway....Rose.....she can't fight, only mage...." she gave a heavy sigh and looked to Macawi

"I hope you can help her. I know when someone doesn't take control of their main magic, it can swallow them whole."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 pm
Macawi figured it out Macawi walks over to rose places his hand on her face spreads his fingers out to five places on it then puts other hand on her stomach and begins to drain the Dark Blizarga from her body the process is a little painful from the darkness being separated from the ice and from both being extracted. Macawi drains it out of her the loss of the Dark blizarga will fix her body " i have fixed the problem but i would recommend a nap or some sleep before her next class. what i did should fix the problem if it dont come see me and i will try another way that will fix her, but this should work for her"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

"No need. I can handle it from here. While she rests i'll enter the dive to the heart with her and figure out the problem. Our hearts are bound so it makes me curious why i'm not feeling these effects either." Kalen said as he led Rose back to there dorm. (exit)

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items