Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:34 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She nods
"yep, I see that right here" she smiled then sighed

"I bet DK is still taking it hard, losing her father once again. Death still has hold of him, but death is probably licking his wounds before coming up here again."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

"Him and his brothers....There still out there." Diz said with a sigh and a shake of his head.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Walking through the big set of doors, Makoto looked around, seeing nothing but a big room which looked more like a throne room a king would have rather than an office. All that was there to look like an office was the desk with an endless stray supply of papers in front of it. The boy said nothing, since she was talking with a man who had red bandages all over his face. What was it that he fought against to have those kinds of bandages in the first place? He looked over, and saw the red haired woman who offered to kill him earlier this day. What was the reason he joined again? He joined because his older sister was mysteriously killed in a fire along with their pastor and deacons. That wasn't normal, and even the police reports in Tokyo said it was the cause of Arson. Maybe it was because of some weird feeling he got that they knew about it. But what was it? And who were these people mostly? Alright... So I'm here... Makoto said, with his stern look. He was still skeptical of them, since her and those weird knights of hers pointed their swords and guns to him, threatening to kill him. So tell me what I gotta do to get this "Keyblade" thing, or whatever, to work!

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 am
knux_nyan
Dj Ghosthouse
((oh great, never realized that Kalena was the bad guy here! I'll play along. Oh, and that is one AWESOME setup! Ok im so interested in that!))

Kalena stopped her floating and looked at Makoto.
"Glad to see you arrived, Makoto. Your heart will call your keyblade to you." she said summoning hers

User Image

Her blue eyes were watching him sternly. She remembered when she first met Makoto. It was during one of the darker moments she had recently before coming back to the academy. It was the only time she was around 'dark' wielders.

"will it into existence from your heart. Your heart is strong to have made it here."

She then heard something landing on the roof. She sighed and her stern look vanished from her eyes, with one slightly puzzled.

"Great....I think someone stranded themselves with Aero." she sighed.

She then watched Makoto again, her eyes were a little softer, but still intense.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:46 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
Yeah, I had 3 years of experiencing others doing it so I made my own. I call it, the Street Fighter! yum_puddi

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

Makoto was still pretty tense about her presence. He was still confused as to how his family knew her, let alone his sister. It was possible that they maybe were to have had some history between the two. As Makoto tried to understand those words, he was suddenly taken back by the strange crash on the roof. It seemed to be another student. But how were they able to reach up there in the first place? It was only then that he heard her say it was from the use of "Aero" or something like that. A word that originated from the latin word for air. Not only that, he saw how there were magicians there last time. Alright... He said, as he closed his eyes. He didn't know what he was looking for as his eyes were shut, but all he did was focus, and went into his most inner thought. That's when it happened...

Well, well, well! Look what the cat dragged in! Said the strange voice. Makoto wasn't able to see anything, until a light shined in front of him, revealing through his eyes (in first person) a glass stained floor under him, which showed of him having two faces. Maybe it was his true inner self being projected on the floor he was in. There were no sign of others but him and himself. Not only that, but once he got a good look at the origin of the strange voice, Makoto set his eyes to the source. A small two faced teddy bear each with different color of fur. It seemed that it possessed the ability to talk. I bet right now you're truly asking yourself "Why me? Why did I have to go through this whole mess?" Right? I can read your mind, since this isn't only your realm, too. The bear said, in his most prideful way ever. It even seemed to be taunting Makoto too. It's a real shame on what happened to your older sister. It seems she met the same fate as momma and papa, isn't it? Bet you just want to avenge their death by finding the killer, don't you? You're still pretty weak, you know. He told the boy. What was even strange, is that he wasn't even able to talk back or react to any of this. It was all true. He really did want to find the killer right away. Well no matter! All I can say to you, is that this is gonna be a very difficult journey for you. A rebellious boy, who spends his time picking fights, while at the same time, have the IQ of a potential genius. Isn't that right? Even if you are rather impatient, I understand that you never jump to conclusions. You always wanna go for great accuracy, right? Just don't let it get to your head. He told Makoto, as a light appeared in front of Makoto. As promised, here's your new found power. I can't wait to see how you expand it, and make it grow. At that moment, Makoto slowly began to reach but was stopped by one more sentence. But there's just one more thing for you to know before you touch that light right there. It's about vengeance and what you truly feel... Once you confront your family's killer, will you give into hatred and kill, just to be eternally damned into the hell fires of darkness for eternity? That was the moment Makoto hesitated, but went ahead and grabbed the light. The bear chuckled before he left. Let the mystery of Kingdom Hearts begin!! And remember: Make the right choice, and what not! Keheheheheh!!!!!

By that moment, Makoto's eyes sprung open, revealing that his hand held an object. He felt it's metal weight, but at the same time, felt it's light grip and even it's smooth texture. It was a sword, but in the shape of a key. So this was the keyblade she spoke of. After holding it in his hands, Makoto gave it a slight twirl, before giving a few practice swings. Sky Wing... Makoto muttered, saying it's name. He held it in his hand, as he didn't know how to sheathe it, or control it completely. Something every new wielder has trouble with. After that one moment, Makoto looked back to Kalena. The current Head Master. He remembered that his sister once gave him that number, but never called it for his case of emergencies. But it was better to ask the questions now. Excuse me ma'am, bu I can just ask... What is your relation to my sister? I never knew what made it so I had to call her, but it seemed that you two knew eachother. Why is that? He asked her.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:56 am
knux_nyan
Dj Ghosthouse
((Hehee ok :3 ))

User Image

Kalena's intense gaze turned soft as she saw Makoto's keyblade for the very first time. She was right.

She then looked at him when he asked her how did she know his sister.
"Fate. Your area had a heartless infestation when I met her. The thing was that others couldn't see them. They were chasing her, I was in the area and fought them off." she gently sighed

"She was nice. If she could have wielded a keyblade, she may have been here to this day. Sadly not everyone gets a keyblade. Only Kingdom Hearts can determine that. I gave her my number, in case if she needed help, or just anyone to talk to. The day you met me, it was a bad day for me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:17 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

She spoke of high regards for Shizuku. Something many people has done over this day, until the mourning had finally finished. Guess today really wasn't his lucky day. His sister and all the people in the church died, darkness took over his heart secretly to the point where he was nearly executed, and now he has his very own sword where as the bear in his heart says to "solve the mystery of Kingdom Hearts." Something else that Makoto didn't get. So... What's Kingdom Hearts? he asked her, as he thought of it. The bear also mentioning it, also said that it was a mystery in itself. That bear also a lot in the whole subject, giving him a clue that it was somehow related to the reason to those random attacks in the Shibuya district of Tokyo saying how people have disappeared. Not only that, but you said that it chooses people for these Keyblades. How does it chose people for these keyblades, and how does it know it didn't pick the wrong person for the job? That was actually a question that maybe could help him on track in this mystery and investigation.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:38 pm
knux_nyan
Dj Ghosthouse
((Hehee ok :3 ))

Although Kalena knew a ton about kingdom hearts, more than anyone should truthfully know, she decided to make a simple answer

"Kingdom Hearts is a great power that consists of both light and dark. There have been many people after its power for their own use, world destruction is the mostly used one" she sighed

"There are times, that it does. The last one who tried to control Kingdom Hearts's heart was tainted by his lust for power, he was a strong keyblade wielder, a Master too. He lured another wielder into his dirty work, and both were lost." she looked sad.

"however, it still chooses keybladers. All with strong hearts and resolve. Some do become lost within their own reasons, such as wanting to control all the power. There are many good people lost too because of the ones wanting to control everything. And there are some in the middle, such as myself, to be the guardians of Kingdom Hearts."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

And that one explanation was maybe all he needed to understand it all... Well more or less. He didn't really know that such a thing existed. Whatever Kingdom Hearts was, it seemed to delicate to be placed in the wrong hands, and it really could mean an apocalypse if someone were to touch something so fragile. It's actually no wonder why nobody could see it. Who would want to let out a thing so incredibly powerful in broad daylight like that? But it wasn't like Makoto actually believes it exist, just acknowledge it's presence. But that basically paves the way for him. So bottom line, this school is to give us these weapons and use them so we can be super heroes to protect this Kingdom Hearts from people who wants to use it for global domination.... This honestly sounds like something out of a comic book, but this sword in my hand tells me otherwise. Makoto said, twirling the keyblade. So with all that explained, this is an academy right? Are there specific classes I gotta take? That was basically him asking for his schedule.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

Diz took a seat at his desk as he went through the roster to find Makoto. "Interesting." he said looking.g at the boy.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:33 pm
knux_nyan
Dj Ghosthouse

"yeah, pretty much." she sighed
"i know, it sounds too farfetched but that is the truth ive gathered so far."

She then snapped her fingers and a class schedule appeared in Makoto's free hand.

"I want to see if you have any magic in your veins, so im enrolling you in a basic magic class to see if you do or not. Also, you'll be enrolled in basic keyblade classes until you get better. Mabye some keyblade history....but lets see how things go first"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:15 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

And that was basically it for him. Once the schedule suddenly poofed up on his hand out of nowhere, that was basically all he needed. A class for him to practice magic like those magicians did earlier today, and a simple fighting class. Lucky for him, he's had some experience in fighting before, but he never fought with a sword before... Especially one in the shape of a key. Thank you, Ms. Kalena.... Umm yeah, I guess I'll be leaving then. Thank you. Makoto said to her as he bowed to the two. That man with the bandages did seem really confusing to him, and what was strange was she said something on the lines of "Heartless." Maybe there was more to this mystery than any normal guy can solve. That's actually going to suck for him, since his father was a better detective than him... Before the car crash. Makoto then left the room with his papers in hand. What else was that now his keyblade was gone from his hand, and he realized it. Perhaps it was that thing where people summon them like Kalena does.

((exits to courtyart))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:43 pm
knux_nyan
Dj Ghosthouse

"hes going to be one interesting student. I can already tell that."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk was standing outside the Admin room. She saw Eclipse having to carry Sophia up. She now had a fat black eye

"shes the reason why I hate most keybladers, Eclipse" she said in a calm voice
"They claim to know how to fight and they do not. If she was truly keyblade master material, she would have been able to stand up to Kie." she gently sighed and opened the door to the Admin room, but not going in. The light shined on her black eye, it looks like Kalena was so angry that she couldn't contain it.

She then walked back down the stairs headed back to the courtyard.

Sophia was very tired and weak.
"im sorry Eclipse...now you may never get to be headmaster" she said sadly.
"im not that strong."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image

"Don't worry about it. That guy is an a** anyways. Kie is a different story. i'm stronger then him and near the same level as Kalena. Thats why i'm trying to help Sophia get better. Your not helping with your words." He said as Diz looked over at them from his desk.
"Thats quiet enough. Dk leave them alone. Its been a long day." He said.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces