Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

Kris walked into the Mushroom Kingdom not entirely sure why she had gone there. She took a look around spotting a few people talking not far away. Kris was never much of a people person and that probably wasn't going to change anytime soon. She was about to walk out to find Ace but stopped. She'd always loved video games and while she was here she figured she'd might as well play a few. Kris turned and started to walk through the aisles of games looking at the different ones they had and figuring out which to play. As she walked she took out her ipod that her headphones were hooked into and sent it to the next song in the list.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Flirty | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos, Lexi, Kaiden | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia assumed he had done the game right, as he followed every movement Lexi had done, so when he got the game over just as Lexi had, he smirked confidently. "Nothing to it reall-" Nimia stopped himself as he looked at the red-headed human started talking to Kaiden. Well, Kaiden was off flirting limits, but no one said anything about THIS one.

"Well hello there Markos~" Nimia purred as he stood there. He didn't want to try and walk over, as he would look stupid with his wobbly and dysfunctional walk. "A pleasure to meet you I'm sure, I'm called Nimia" Nimia introduced himself, flashing a wink at the red-head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

ViViD Maestro

OoO Tragic Melody oOo

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Markos looked towards the blonde, who greeted him, and introduced himself as Nimia. Markos smiled at the flirty guy and responded by saying, "Nimia, huh? That's a unique name." He walked over to Nimia, seeing that he was playing Mario. "Liking the game?" Markos liked extroverted people, it was nice to talk to someone who didn't mind talking. Though, he didn't mind introverted people, and making them more comfortable around others. He turned to look towards the girl and said 'Hi' to her. He relaxed against the console next to the game Nimia was playing, and folded his arms. His brass knuckles jingled against his belt as he did so.

Scarborough Fairness

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $580
═══════════════════════════════

Lexi watched as the red head approached Kaiden, making her chuckle a little, the boy seemed to be like a magnet. Lexi then watched as the merman turned his flirting to the newcomer. Saying hello back to him, Lexi then continued playing her game before she smirked as she was able to put her name on the number one spot in the game. She then looked at the time and huffed slightly, she had been here longer than she intended too! She was only supposed to go to the candy store then the pet store, but she got side tracked again! She was such an idiot sometimes! Grabbing her game, after deciding to just get the Legend of Zelda game and her candy, she then quickly wrote something on one of the candy wrappers before going to the group, mostly looking at Kaiden. "Sorry I have to go now." She said to them before handing Kaiden the piece of paper. "Here's my number in case you want to play a video game together." She said smiling at him and blushing a little before she looked at the other two. "It was nice meeting you guys." She said before she went to the counter and paid for the game. With one last wave, she then left the arcade.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 pm
"I just I want to play video games...is that so hard to ask?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden looked at the redhead male and smiled his way. "I'm Kaiden Doyle, a pleasure." he said introducing himself to Markos. He then watched as Nimia, flirted with the other male. 'So...he is the type who would flirt with anyone I see.' he thought, looking at the floor, then rose his gaze again, seeing Lexi approaching him. His green eyes looked curiously at the piece of paper that she had handed him, he opened his mouth a bit, but Lexi then explained to him it was her phone number. "Okay." he replyed with a nod, watching her walk away.

He wondered why she was blushing when she gave her number to him, only shoved the paper inside his pocket, then walked over to the cash register, and bought his games. He was happy with his purchase. He looked over to Nimia and Markos, then gave them his phone number and the directions where he lived. "If you're ever bored and want to play games. You can always join me." he said, walking out of the arcade, waving at them with a smile. "Catch you guys later."

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: }

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Other Gamers, and just myself Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $469.50

{Exit}

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Cradle
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

After playing a few games, Kris gives a small sigh and looks around. Quite a few people had cleared out, which made her feel a bit better. Though she figured at this point it was time to go meet up with Ace who was at a cafe. She walked out of the arcade slipping her hands into her pockets.

-exit-  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Flirty | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia's smile widened as he observed getting a positive reaction to his flirting. "Well your name sounds more unusual to me. Humans make up words specifically to call themselves? Seems rather strange to me" Nimia replied, not looking at the two other humans, as if they hadn't existed previously. Nimia had given up on Kaiden because it seemed as if he was rejected, and honestly Nimia couldn't revoke some reaction, and that took the fun out of it. "I'm not familiar with games, this being the first one I played, I suppose it's alright. So then Markos, are you a human being or are you something special~?" Nimia cooed, quickly examining the male from up close.

He had a nice face, good structure. His hair was a vivid shade of red, which seemed unusual for humans, but Nimia liked it. He had orang-ish eyes, which were lovely to look at, and he had a nice smile as well. "I'm a merman, and also happen to be the crowned prince and future ruler of the sea~" Nimia added, the flirty tone very clear in his voice. He wasn't really the prince of the entire sea, just a small section of it. But Nimia felt it would be easier to get respect and attention if he expanded the truth a little.

Lishiru

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:53 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

"I meant unique, as in very nice." He chuckled softly. He could tell that Nimia was a flirt, but he didn't mind. He was kinda cute anyway."I'm a puck, a nature demon." He clasped his hands together, squeezing a little, and when he opened them, a blue flower was there. It was just a small portion of his abilities, meaning he could be a really great magician if he wanted to. He twirled the dainty flower in his hand, and continued to speak. "I like hanging out in forests and stuff, and though I may not look like it, I really like plants." He was a bit surprised when Nimia said that he was the crowned prince of the sea. If so, why was he playing Mario on land? "So, I take it that I'm talking to some serious royalty?"

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Embarrased | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia's eyes lit up as he watched the flower spring to life in his hands. "I haven't really had any experience with human plants, but there certainly are lovely" Nimia said, looking down at the blue flower with curiosity. "Human objects and such weren't really relevant in the ocean, you understand" Nimia added.

"Very serious royalty indeed! Fretum Laudes!" Nimia briefly spoke latin, his first language. 'Fretum Laudes' was a common phrase where he had originally lived. It made Nimia sort of lonely thinking about it, but he wasn't about to show weakness in the face of the demon. "So you've naturally lived on land since you were born? I wish I was the same sometimes, legs are so confusing~" Nimia cooed, and as if his legs heard him, Nimia stumbled, almost falling. Nimia silently cursed at himself, shakily straightening his posture, looking away in embarrasment.

Lishiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:20 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

He held the flower closer to Nimia, silently offering the flower to him. He smiled when the blondie proclaimed how he has indeed, very important royalty, in a language completely foreign to Markos. "I could teach how to walk if you want. The prince must be taken care of, right? Land is pretty nice, but I can't imagine how beautiful it would be under the water." He readied himself to catch Nimia when he tumbled a little, standing a bit closer to him just in case he didn't again. Markos decided to be playful to make Nimia feel better, by putting the blue flower in his hair while he was turned away.

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Embarrased | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

"I know how to walk... I'm just working out the kinks is all" Nimia replied, blushing slightly. "Underwater is an okay place- but I guess I've lived there all my life so it looks rather plain to me. But I guess to you it would look like something special" Nimia explained, pulling the flower from his hair and examining it. "Isn't this a flower? I'm unfamiliar with things on land, I was barely taught" Nimia explained, still avoiding eye contact.

Why all the sudden was he acting like a shy chambermaid? He definitely wasn't about to stoop to that level, but here he was. It's a demon thing I'm sure Nimia convinced himself. "As the prince yes, I do demand to be treated with care, but recently I've been having to care for myself. It's... one of those 'get to know the foreigners' type things royalty does?" Nimia lied to cover up having to explain the past that was still leaving a strong affect on him.

Lishiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:32 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

His arms were still folded as he leaned against the game console, listening to Nimia. "It is a flower, and it looks very nice in your hair." The only reason why Markos was being a bit flirty with Nimia was because the blonde prince flirted with him first. Nimia's explanation as to why he is taking care of himself was not very convincing, but he decided to roll with it. "It's good that you learn how to live on your own, though. It's an important step when growing up." There obviously was something that he was hiding, but Markos has to get to know Nimia first. He did look really cute when he blushed, though.

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

-----

User ImageUser Image

"Well if it looks so nice I might just keep it there~" Nimia cooed, putting the flower back into his hair. Markos looked a little doubtful of Nimia's explanation, but if he had any qualms with it, he didn't say anything. "I suppose it is important isn't it? The king of the sea at least has to know how to use legs properly right?" Nimia grinned softly. The embarrassment was still there, but the longer it stayed, the better Nimia got at hiding it, like he had with most emotions. Nimia could now look Markos in the eye again, and smirked. "So how long have you been on this island?" Nimia asked, mostly just keeping the conversation moving along. "I assume you haven't lived here all your life, being a nature demon and all"

Lishiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos smiled when Nimia put the flower back into his hair and began to smile again. He nodded when he said the king needs to know how to use his legs, definitely a true statement. "I haven't been on the island for that long.. I just got settled into the Ombre District yesterday. No, I have definitely not lived here all my life. How long have you been here?" He asked the same question back, not sure how to add anything else to the conversation.

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 am
User Image

-----

User ImageUser Image

"I got here yesterday~ I had to move into the peasant district" Nimia said with a frown. "It may be close to the sea but..." Nimia shivered "The sea is absolutely filthy. Humans do their fair share of throwing their wastes in the ocean around here don't they?" Nimia sighed. "So what brings you here? In this game place? It doesn't seem like a place where a nature demon would spend his time" Nimia asked.

Compared to the first two people he had meant, this one was much more positive. He wondered how many other people would take his flirting in such a positive manner, other than earlier when he was requested to stop. Why did Nimia agree to that? He was a prince! He was THE prince (for all they knew) he shouldn't have to just become silent like that! Next time it won't be so easy Nimia thought with a grin.

Lishiru

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas