Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Loki and Cydney's Flat - DELETE PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney had spent much of the morning on a broom, flying and practicing with newfound ease. She'd spent time learning various plays and manouevers, most of which she knew from having watched the team for most of her life. After spending forever at the pitch, she went to see her Nan for a while, since Loki had Londy.... and hopefully they were both alive. She ate a hearty meal, happy to be with family for even a few minutes, then left for home. Upon arrival to the flat, she looked at the door, wondering if London were awake or not. She didn't want to wake him if he was napping... but she was so excited! Quietly, she pushed open the door, then looked to see Loki on the couch. After another glance, she realized London was snuggled up with the man... and they matched. How cute. The woman closed the door with a small click, then grimaced, hoping Londy was firmly asleep. When the infant didn't move a bit, Cyd let out a sigh. She moved to sit on the couch next to Loki, then grinned. The sudden jostling made London squirm and make a small cry of protest, but as soon as it settled down again, he was out. "How was he today? I see you got him a new jacket." She smirked, then kissed the man's cheek, before snuggling herself against his body.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXXXXXUser Image

Loki wasn't paying much attention to whatever show was on the telly mainly preoccupied with trying not to spill any of his drink on the sleeping baby and ultimately he just gave up and put down the bottle with a soft sigh. He had just rested back against the couch when he heard the door open and close softly and then saw Cyd walk over and sit on his other side cuddling up to him with a grin making him give her one in return. He was worried for a bit when the baby made a noise and started to move and froze trying not to breathe too hard just in case it disturbed him more but it seemed luck was with them when he just went back down allowing him to let out a soft sigh of relief and wrap his empty arm around his girlfriend. He gave her a smirk in return as she commented about their matching jackets but smiled in earnest at the kiss to his cheek and snuggling against him. She should be damn grateful there was a baby in his arms. "He was fine, charmed a few people when we got lunch but that's about it. And yeah, I uh, couldn't resist." Loki admitted sheepishly looking at the orange letterman jacket. "What about you, how was your day?"

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney smiled up at Loki, then gently moved a curl away from London's forehead. His hair was so fluffy! The woman quietly kicked her boots off, then tucked her feet against the arm of the couch. She turned her bright eyes up to her boyfriend, a smile on her face. The boys so rarely got a day together, it was interesting to hear the events. Plus, they looked pretty adorable in their matching get-ups. She slipped the baby's shoes off, earning a few pathetic, sleepy kicks, before she lay his blanket over Loki's belly, aptly covering the baby's back and legs. When asked about her day, she shrugged, then smiled. "The usual. I hit one of the Chasers so hard he puked everywhere... then I went to see Nan after practice. She sent home some of the crisps you like. And a bottle of shampoo for the little one. Said it helps care for curls." She nodded once, then kissed Loki again, this time on the lips. She was wound up with energy, but since the baby was asleep, she couldn't do much about it. Damn. Her thoughts wandered a moment, though they lingered on the sight before her. London seemed so positively content there with his Da, and Loki seemed happy about it too. It was heartwarming... Bah! She grinned, thinking she may have found a secret to happiness throughout life.... for a while, anyway.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXXXXXUser Image

Loki watched her play with London's curls for a bit before removing his little shoes and slipping a blanket over the baby, and therefore over him as well. When she talked about practice he grinned gleefully and gave her a small squeeze in recognition. "That's my deadly zanj." he murmured in appreciation. Then she mentioned going over to her Nan's bringing back homemade crisps and shampoo for their son's curly hair, but he was a bit more preoccupied with the crisps he just heard about and why he wasn't currently stuffing his face with them. He loved his mother's cooking like no other but Nan's crisps were just bloody amazing which he's sure he's told the older woman plenty of times. Before he could try and finagle his way to get some Cyd pressed her lips against his for kiss making him forget about pretty much everything for a few seconds. Then she pulled back and cuddled back into him while he thought of ways they could have "fun" while their son rested on his stomach. None of them seemed promising. Damn. "If you help me get the baby in his crib, I can finish what we started without waking him." Loki told her with a smirking grin hoping she'd go for it.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney smirked at Loki's calling her Zanj, which she had come to admire. It was nice to have one of those "endearing terms" everyone else had. When Loki looked around for the crisps, the woman grinned, then lifted a small bowl. She removed the lid, then waved the bowl under the man's nose, acting like a cocky p***k. She offered him one of the snacks, then grinned. He offered her fun if she would help get the baby to bed, and she lifted an eyebrow. There was a trick to it, one she'd discovered after many days alone with London. She moved to stand, then gently rolled Londy into her arms. He was pretty asleep, so it took him a few seconds to react. He was quickly nestled against his mum's chest, where he peeked sleepily at his dad, not sure why he was moving. He blinked a couple times, then gummed on his fist as he fell asleep against his mumma. Cyd carried him to the bedroom and gently set him in bed, staying silent to hope he resumed sleeping. After a moment of confused panic, he settled back down, then curled up to sleep. Cyd scooted out of the room, then used a nonverbal silencing charm to close the door. "Aha! I did it! He's out! Yea! Let's d-" She was stopped mid-word by a loud screech. "Son of a... whyyyyyy?!" The woman smacked her forehead, then walked into the room when it seemed apparent that the baby wasn't about to go back to bed. She walked to the baby and lifted him, coddling him for a few moments. Remembering her Nan's advice, the woman sang quietly, hoping to at least calm the baby. It took a few minutes, but he finally relaxed, resting against his mum. Cyd changed him to comfortable pajamas, then wrapped him in his blanket, before laying him back down. She flicked on the mobile, knowing it would buy them a handful of minutes. This time when she sneaked out, she used charms to blockade their sound from reaching the baby, then she ran at Loki and slammed her lips against his, craving affection.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 am

User Image
User Image

Loki was nervous, he had every right to be with what he was planning, but he wasn't drenched in sweat absentmindedly pacing nervous like he should have been which amused him more than it really should. He was about to ask his girlfriend of about a year (has it only been a year?) to marry him and start, or rather complete, their little makeshift family. He had cooked all her favorite foods and bought her favorite bottle wine to go with it and had even gotten London out the way by asking Nan if she wanted to babysit. He would've asked his own mother decided against it since he figured the other older woman deserved some alone time with her great-grandson. That and she was one of the last few relatives who wasn't sick and tired of all things baby yet. The potioneer checked on the seafood stew once more making sure it was still warm and that everything was cooked to perfection. The bread was cut into slices and ready to be dunked and eaten and he had gone to pick up a devil's chocolate triple layer cake from the baker near Diagon and had snickered the whole way home from the name. Devil chocolate for the angel of death herself, poetic justice at its best. After checking everything and turning off the stove all Loki had left to do was wait for the guest of honor to arrive...and figure out how exactly he was going to ask the big question. He had considered putting it in her food but it was beyond played out, cheesy, and it would be just his luck that she actually eats the ring chokes and dies leaving him a single father. Nope, none of that. So for now the ring was in its box nestled in his jean pockets safe and sound while he thought of a way to put it on her finger. He could slide it on her that night after they've gone to bed like he did her promise ring, but he wasn't a one trick pony, plus it had to be special. Finally he thought of something and pulled out his wand to get it together before she walked through the door.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney had spent her day off in sheer relaxation. Her younger sister had taken her out to a spa day, and Loki had so graciously taken the baby. By the time she was done, the woman felt radiating confidence... and it quite showed. After spending time with her sister for a while, Cyd was finally on her way home. As she left the lift on her floor, the smell of her favorite stew. Damn... Loki was talented. It was hard to cook with London right there to scream at you! Unless the sneaky brat had goaded someone into babysitting. Admittedly, she figured she wouldn't be mad, particularly if it meant stew. The woman pushed open the front door, then offered a grin to her boyfriend. "Hey sexy. What's all this for?" She walked over to Loki, then happily kissed him, before taking a good look around. Cake? Wine? Ooooh He was asking for it! Had he done something wrong... or something very, very right. Cyd figured she'd determine that after dinner.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:45 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki luckily managed to finish the surprise before Cyd walked through the door walking on cloud nine. Apparently the spa day with her sister had been a complete success judging by the large grin on her face and the happiness she was practically radiating. He smirked at her greeting and eagerly kissed her back wrapping his arms around her to properly enjoy it before he pulled back after a mental reminder that there would be plenty of time for this afterwards. "No real reason. I just figured you deserved a night off and decided that I'd spoil you a bit in the process." he answered with a small shrug before leading her to the table and pulling out her chair for her to sit before going to get their food. He ladled the stew into two bowls and placed the sliced bread on a platter for them to eat and wandlessly levitated it behind him while he put down the stew in front of her and at his place setting and the canceled the spell on the bread. Finally after he was sitting down he popped open the wine and poured generous amounts in both glasses without spilling for once. He took it as a sign. "Since you're practically glowing I guess your day wasn't too half bad huh?" Loki asked with a small smirk as he dug into the food.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney was more than happy with Loki's response to her kiss, before he pulled back. When Loki said it was her night off, her smile grew. "I'm guessing that you've managed to cajole some poor, unsuspecting lot into babysitting? That why I don't hear Lump screaming?" She wasn't mad, no, just the opposite. It would be nice to get a full night of sleep for once. London was at a stage where he liked to randomly shriek throughout the night for no real reason, and it was rather exhausting. Loki pulled out a chair for Cyd, so she sat, grinning as the man served food. Mmmm it looked so good! As he poured out wine, her grin turned into a smirk. She'd figured out his little plan! Aha! She noted mentally he was lacking the "romantic candlelight" and the rose petals leading to their room... but whatever. He asked about her day, and she nodded. "It was lovely. I have a few siblings I like, and I got to see one of them today. She was telling me about her honeymoon and such. Very nice. How about yours? And London's?" She started eating, making sounds of appreciation. Damn this man for his cooking. She was going to get fat! It didn't stop her from continuing her meal, though. Nothing could, at this point!

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki's grin took on a devilish turn as Cyd asked, in her own special way, if he had gotten some poor person to babysit which he sort of had. "I wouldn't say unsuspecting and I definitely didn't have to cajole them. You're nan practically took Lumpy from me without so much as a by your leave." he said with a chuckle and a small shake of his head. He was a bit worried about her smirk as he sat down knowing that whenever she got that look in her eye it never turned out good for him. Or things turned out very very good for them because a good forty-eight to fifty percent of the time it lead towards the bedroom. The apothecary owner took a small sip of his wine as he listened to Cydney recount her day before she asked about his causing him to shrug a bit. "Nothing really special. We played around, he took a nap, I starting getting this all situated, we took a small walk after his nap..oh yeah! Apparently London's going to grow up to be quite a little lady's man, or at least an awesome wingman. When I was walking to apparate over to Nan's like, three women stopped me to coo over him and slip me their numbers. Waste of paper and ink but I was flattered nonetheless." Loki said nonchalantly while inwardly cackling. This was probably the exact opposite thing he was supposed to do right before proposing but he knew Cyd and he knew how jealous she could be when others looked at what she saw as hers. If she reacted the way he thought, and sorta hoped, she would, he would know that he could proceed without a hitch. If she didn't...still probably proceed but with extreme caution. Besides, it wasn't like he hadn't sent a few trip hexes towards one or two guys obviously ogling her when they had a rare night out. It also wasn't his fault if a few walked into buildings, lamp posts, phone booths, or sewage drains because they couldn't keep their eyes on the path. Nope. Absolutely not.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney snorted when Loki confessed to whom he'd gotten to watch London. So it was Nan! Well, that was good. She loved babysitting. Cyd gave an appreciative nod, then sipped the wine. "I can't say I'm surprised. She was asking me yesterday when she'd get to see him. I think she gets lonely. Tucker's cute, but not good for conversation.... not that London is..." She shrugged, then ate a bit more. How was it so filling? Or perhaps she just hadn't been very hungry. Loki spoke of their exploits through the day, she nodded along, until mention of girls dishing out their numbers. Cyd cocked an eyebrow, a steely look in her eyes. "Still have those numbers? I could use an anger outlet." She gave a coy grin, proving her playful mood. Truth was, she was a bit jealous. London never drew men to her, and it made her feel a bit... motherly. Damn gender stereotypes. She ate a piece of bread, then flopped back. "I don't know how you learned to cook, but I'm damn glad I snatched you up when I did. I don't think I could handle any other idiot trying to cook!" The woman laughed, then sipped her wine, eyes sparkling with excitement. Something was special about this night, bot she just couldn't place it.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki snickered as Cyd agreed that her nan should spend some time with their son since her only companion most days was her fat cat. As well as agreeing that unless she spent the time letting him pull her hair, earrings or Tucker's tail Londy wasn't much company either. But she was a grandmother so she had to know that already. Seeing the look in her eyes as he mentioned the women's numbers he cackled inwardly but just gave her a calm slightly s**t-eating grin as he tucked into his stew and only snorted at her question about them. Ah yes, the evening could continue as planned. "Nah, I gave 'em to London to play with. By the by, if you find paper in his s**t it's probably them." he told her with a smirk. He knew there were some days she felt less..womanly, he supposed would be a good word for it, because she spent all day caring for the Lump but honestly he found it adorable when he came in and saw her in one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts sleeping on the couch because their son had been a little s**t that day. Then again, that wasn't to say he wouldn't rather see her in those stiletto thigh highs that he loved and nothing else. And if he had his way tonight that's exactly what he would get. As he used his piece of bread to mop up the dregs of his stew, Loki just laughed as Cyd complimented him on his cooking saying she was happy to have found a man who could cook. He felt a soft growl roll up in his throat that was thankfully muffled by the bread at the thought of someone else possibly sticking their...foot in his kitchen. And it was most assuredly his. Before he served the cake he figured he should get the big thing out the way so that if she said yes they could celebrate with the chocolate cake, and if she said no at least he had something sweet to wallow in. "Before we start dessert, and then later the cake, I want to show you something." Loki took her hand and led her to the living room and turned off the lights so that the fairy lights he had sticking to the ceiling began to glow and spell out "Keep Calm and Marry Me" with an arrow pointing downward which he stood underneath before getting on that known bent knee and pulling out the ring box. "I know a promise ring and an engagement ring aren't the same thing but they both pretty much mean the same thing: it's a promise that you're the only one for me and that I'll never find or want to find someone else now that I have you. So now I'm going to keep my promise, will you keep yours by making an honest man out of me?" he opened the box showing the golden engagement ring and waited for her response hoping for a good one.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney kept eating, listening to Loki say he'd given the baby paper to play with. She laughed, then gave the man a playful thwack. Poor kid wasn't gonna like that a bit. Cyd returned to her stew, then looked over at the man. Something was definitely afoot. She squinted, but kept eating, waiting for something to happen. Maybe he was preparing for their... dessert? She smirked at the idea, as it was hard to be in an intimate sort of relationship when you shared a room with a child that was terrified of his own sneezes. After very few minutes, Loki led her to the living room, where he flicked off the lights. Her eyes went wide as sparkling lights twinkled about, along with a message that read 'Keep Calm and Marry Me'. She gasped, then turned her head to face the man in question. He was on one knee... Oh gods. This was really ******** happening. He proposed. Her heart skipped a beat... or two... maybe three. She slumped forward, sitting on her knees. The woman gave a small now, her eyes actually filling with tears. She moved her promise ring to her right hand, then offered Loki her left. "Yes... As much as I hate dresses and all that girly s**t... I love you. And... and that's enough for me." She moved to press her lips to his, quite swayed with emotion.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:26 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki was a tiny bit concerned when Cyd came down on her knees really hoping he hadn't made the woman faint (he knew he was good, but just not that good) but felt a bit better when she didn't fall backwards. Instead she actually started getting teary eyed answering his unasked question that yes, his girlfriend could in fact be such a girl when the time warranted. When she offered her left hand and told him that despite her hatred of dresses and being overly girly that she loved him and would marry him, he smiled so wide he was sure his face would break in two any moment as she slid the gold ring onto her offered hand and was propelled backward by the force of the kiss. He ended up flopping back on the floor with her on top of him, not that he was or would be complaining any time soon. "I have to say, getting you to say yes to this was a lot easier than I thought. I was sure I was going to have to sweeten the deal with chocolate and amazingly spectacular sex. Not that we still can't do those things, in fact if we could do them both at the same time." Loki told her with a wink and chuckle.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney watched Loki, beyond taken with his question. No wonder he'd made such a nice dinner! While they were happily snogging, Loki stopped it to comment about the ease of her acceptance. After laughing for a few minutes, she had finally regained her composure enough to respond. "I think being easy was our original problem, dear." She snorted, then her eyes lit up at the mention of sex and chocolate. "I wouldn't mind either of those things. In fact...." After a long while, Cyd walked back to the kitchen, a defined swagger to her step. She was wearing the man's shirt, along with a pair of shorts. "Cake time?" She smirked, then tied her hair back into a messy bun. Today, she more than proved her commitment... she thought.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items