Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ MEIXIANG FOR SECRETARY ] - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 am
( hi I totally rolled the wrong dice pls ignore this )  
kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:27 am
Another secretarial booth! There seemed to be a great many people running for secretary, which Alette deduced was a very popular position to have. This particular booth was run by someone else unfamiliar, but Alette bounded up to her with an enthusiastic smile.

"Hi!" she said. "Your booth is so pretty! I love your ideas and stuff, they're all awesome!"

She picked up a plum blossom pin and pinned it to the front of her overlarge sweater that draped nearly to her knees. A cupcake was also picked up, though Alette ate this, rather than stick it on her clothing, and as she was licking the last remnants of frosting from her fingers, she meandered over to where the flycats all sat, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty..."

Quote:
10 - Gold collar. Is that dice? This Flycat seems to want to play a betting game with you. Roll 1d6, if even you win a mini pet, if odd you win nothing.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:29 am
"Betting? Well, okay then..."

Alette held her breath - but her bet paid off and she clapped her hands in glee. "I did it!"

Yayoi
random prize please biggrin

kuromizuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:01 am
It was important for Mia to at least get acquainted with all the candidates, even if it meant she was going to be competing against some, but she was rather impressed by the Jiang Shi's booth, and found the ghoul's enthusiasm bringing a smile to her own face. Though she wasn't much of a dancer herself, she found the ghoul's goals admirable, and wouldn't regret it if she had lost to her.

... ok maybe she'd regret it a little, but all in good sport.

Picking up one of the plum blossom pins (how could she resist?), she made her way to the ghoul in question, greeting her amicably.
"Hi Meixiang. I wish you luck in the elections."
She gave her a pin also because it seemed appropriate.

Yayoi
o v o

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 pm
Emily floated by a rather happy looking undead ghouls booth and decided to stop and have a look. She noticed the flycats right away and headed over to pet one with a gold collar. It had dice with it? How odd. She watched in amazement as the flycat pushed the dice towards her. How could she say no to an offer like that, with a pat on the flycat's head she picked up the dice and gave them a toss.  
mangshra rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:47 pm
The ghoul had high hopes that the dice would land even but only the fates would know. As the dice slowed to a stop on four the ghost got rather excited. "Whoo!" She let out and gave the flycat a good scratch under the chin. "You sure are lucky!"

Emily turned back to the ghoul with a smile on her face, something that rarely happened now a days. "Hi, I'm Emily and I see one of your platforms is more dances. Could you tell me in detail what this would mean? Frequency and type?" Oh dances, she just loved to sway to the music.

Yayoi
SN: mangshra, I'd like the turtlecat please.

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

mare rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:32 pm
The plum blossom pin caught his eye, and he had hoped that he could just quietly remove one and go but such was not the case. He seemed to have attracted a small purring creature, insistent on rubbing itself against his outstretched his hand. It wasn't like he hated it, or anything, but admitting anything to the contrary, well...

Making sure no one was looking, he gave its head a quick pat, before collecting his prize and scurrying off.

Yayoi
Can I get a Shiki Masquerade? ;m; TY <3
sn: samuality

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:56 pm
Meixiang grinned as Trisha appeared at her booth. She was glad to see the other ghoul. Hopefully they would run into each other more often outside of festivals and election thingies. "Hey Trisha glad to see you could stop by."

Waving a dismissive hand she laughed. "It's alright I'm sure. People like treats but what's most important is that you can draw them to your booth even without goody incentive."

Taking the new ribbon, the ghoul slipped it into her overly long sleeve. "Thank you. It should prove to be an interesting election for sure."

phantompanther13

She didn't recognize the other Undead as anyone familiar, but he was apparently running as well. Meixiang smiled as he took a pin. "Good luck on yours as well. I will have to stop by your booth if I have a moment."

Smerdle

"Thanks!" She gave the ghoul a warm smile

kuroopu
Sent~

Meixiang nodded to Mia. Accepting the girls own pin with excitement. It was so lovely~ "Thank you, Mia. Good luck to you too!"

[A.V.]

Crossing her arms, a serious look washed over Meixiang's face. Dances were serious business no doubt! "Frequency? Well whenever there is reason for a dance and whenever there isn't one. Perhaps once a month maybe more would be nice. As for type of course we gotta have a theme of sometime. We could even do dance off type dances as well for or fun. Whatever the student body wants."

Tapping her chin thoughtfully. "Of course, I wouldn't mind like also starting a dance troupe type deal and having recitals too."

She hadn't thought it alllllll the way through but Meixiang didn't care. Dancing was her life and if she could find a reason to dance you bet your sweet aunt sally she would.

mangshra
Sent~

sammpai
Sent~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 pm
Emily studied the change in the ghouls demeanor. She wasn't sure she'd like what the undead would have to say now, was she getting angry? She didn't know, but once the ghoul started to talk all doubt fell from her mind. A dance once a month sounded good but couldn't it be better? "A dance once a month would be a good start, but couldn't we have a dance party every friday and one big dance once a month?"

A dance troupe, she had never thought of it. So long as the dance hall wasn't that well lit, Emily would be one of the first to sign up. "That could really work!"

Yayoi
Is it called friday? or something like scareday?

Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 pm
"Thank you! Yes, please do stop by if you feel like it!" With another wave, Rojo turned from the booth, intending to head back to his own. Before he could leave, however, Meixiang's horde of flycats caught his eye. Was he meant to just reach into their midst?

Oh, well. Here went nothing.

Rojo rolled up the sleeve of his glittering coat and plunged his hand into the teeming mass of minipets. In a matter of seconds, they ripped it off.

"Hey!"

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm
A gold-collared cat rose up out of the group, Rojo's limb gripped firmly in it tail mouth. The skeleton reached for the creature with his remaining hand as his detached arm wiggled defiantly, but all movement ceased when the flycat nudged a single die forward with its nose.

Rojo didn't even ask. He just picked up the die and rolled.

With a huff, the cat returned his arm and melted back into the crowd. He supposed... he had won?

Quote:
i will gladly edit if i can't play the cats pm me wheeeeeeee <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:03 pm
The ghoul had a good idea. Meixiang liked that idea quite a bit. A dance every week! It was more than her brain could handle. Oh but she would love it so much.

She liked parties too of course.

"That sounds like a great idea for sure. Everyone likes parties and dancing at parties is a must!" The ghoul almost vibrated from excitement. Ah, she couldn't help but grin widely at Emily. A ghoul after her own heart for sure.

mangshra
I'm not sure. XDa

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:37 pm
Emily couldn't help but smile back at the ghoul, even if she was just a tiny bit uncomfortable with the ghoul grinning at her. She wasn't used to others being nice to her yet, specially when it came to her voicing her idea.

"Good luck in the polls, maybe I shouldn't say this out loud but you have my vote."

Yayoi
thanks for the turtlecat!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:41 pm
Sludge ignored the venus flycats at the booth, more interested in the free cupcakes and other snacks that were being offered.

He did spare a glance at Meixiang every now and then, but said nothing as he stuffed his face with food.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:27 pm
The booth is closed~

But I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who dropped by the booth! And if ya'll want to RP with Meixiang (of course you do) some more feel free to drop me a PM or poke me in the thread.

heart heart heart heart  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces