Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie giggled in a sultry way at the mention of "a li'l bit o' fun," but she let Devlyn do the talking, lest her accent and word choice make it painfully obvious that she was Not From Around Here.

"Every man is needed, now," the knight repeated firmly, taking a stance to indicate that the pair wouldn't get away so easily. "Ye can have yer bit o' fun later. Unless...you're hidin' something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm
"Sir if I helped you I might not get to have any fun. I'm only so far ahead of schedule. But how about this. A wager. Beat me I help you I win you get lost and leave me be. But if you asked me. If a witch really did escape I would be more focused on getting the castle and village ready for an attack. I bet she is long gone by now and planning revenge. But hey if you think you have the time to best me then look for her then draw your sword." Devlyn said as he stepped away from Natalie leaving his shield and sword with her. He then stepped into the street holding his fist up ready to fight.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie blinked. Was Devlyn CRAZY, going up against this guy UNARMED?? So much for having a protector here! She held on to the sword and shield, hoping that her new friend would survive the fight...

The knight laughed, slapping his knees. "Good sir knight, surely you jest! Goin' into a battle with a village wench as yer armor-bearer?" he taunted. "And without a sword even? 'Tis your funeral!" He drew his sword and charged at Devlyn...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm
Devlyn let the knight charge in at him. As he swung, Devlyn swung up and hit the sword with his armored gauntlet and shattered the sword in one mighty blow. Then, with his other hand, punched him in the gut so hard he punched through the armor getting his hand stuck in the chest plate. "Hey get off." He said before kicking the knight hard enough to pull his hand and gauntlet free and sent the knight flying face first into some horse poo.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"How in blue blazes---" Natalie breathed, watching the altercation. Not only did Devlyn's gauntlet shatter the other knight's sword, but his punch also went right through the man's armor, and it took a hard kick before Devlyn was free of the guy. And then the other knight fell into horse poo!

After some interesting-sounding unsavory four-letter words of dubious Anglo-Saxon origin, the knight picked himself off and ran off in the direction of the castle. Natalie rushed over to Devlyn. "What in the world just happened?" she cried. "How in Sam Hill did you just shatter that guy's sword and break his armor?? And are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:29 pm
Devlyn walked over to Natalie and took his sword and shield from her. "First off, I'm not human.I can break things easily. Second. nothing in the known world is stronger then the stuff this armor is made off. It was shear luck that my clan found enough to make not just a full suit of armor but a sword and shield also. The source was tapped out after that." He said as he held out his arm for her to get back on. "We need to hurry before a sore loser comes back with friends." He said.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie was only too happy to hand over the sword and shield to Devlyn. Not only did she not have the foggiest idea how to use medieval battle equipment, but this stuff was way too big for her! Besides that, she preferred firearms and throwing knives.

She took up her former position on Devlyn's arm, looking around to make sure no one else was following them just yet. "Where are we goin' next?" she asked. "You got a safe house or somethin' around here? I have no idea where we are, so I'm completely lost!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:40 pm
"I'm just a wanderer for now lass. I like to travel around. We must hurry and get some supplies and my horse Thunder. Then we get the hell out of here." Devlyn said as he hurried along with Natalie to the market to get supplies before they closed down out of fear of the witch.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"What kinds of supplies do we need?" Natalie asked. "And where's Thunder?" She took a deep breath. "And what do I need to do? I'm not exactly from around here, so I'm not really sure of what I'm doin' at the moment, other than tryin' to blend in. And I think I kinda fail at that!"

((What Natalie currently looks like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm
"Its ok lass. I'll handle everything for now. And its mostly just food that we need. I eat a lot if you can't tell from my size. Will need more then I first planned cause now I have you with me." Devlyn said as they reached a still opened meat stand where he proceeded to get some salted meat for the journey. Being a wolf demon his preferred food was meat. He also got some bread that would last a while. Then finally got something that wouldn't last the trip at all. "This last bit will be todays rations." He said as he got it then paid the man the silver he managed to barter him to.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie felt guilty for making Devlyn buy more rations than he normally would have purchased. What if he couldn't afford it all? But he seemed to haggle just fine to get everything he needed, while Natalie hung onto his arm, trying her best to look like she belonged there. They procured salted meat and some bread, and finally a small amount of food for the day.

"Where's Thunder?" Natalie asked as they were walking away. "Is there a---a livery stable somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:22 pm
"Yes he is in a stable. And now that we have food for the road lets go get him and get going." Devlyn said as he started to lead the way carrying the supplies. He was hoping to get out of town before more trouble came their way. He didn't want to be found out that he was a wolf demon.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded and followed Devlyn. "Want some help carryin' the supplies?" she asked, hoping they didn't run into any more guards. She had a feeling that more than one person had seen her trying to sneak out of the castle, meaning that someone would have connected the blonde peasant girl with the witch who was supposed to have been executed at dawn this morning...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:34 pm
"Its fine. this is nothing. I can carry a whole lot more then this lass. Don't worry your pretty lil head." Devlyn said as they walked along to the stable where Thunder was. Thunder was a big black horse. And he had armor on him as well.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Ordinarily, when guys in Natalie's own time period used the phrase "don't worry your pretty little head," it made her a bit twitchy. But hearing it come from a knight in the Middle Ages, it was...almost kinda cute, actually! She chuckled, and then she smiled as she saw Thunder in the stable. He was a beautiful, big black horse dressed in armor that looked a lot like his master's. "Do we have some food for him in here?" she asked, hoping she could feed him a carrot or something.  
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff