Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Bean Bag Bat Toss - closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 pm
ermegerd I can't rewrl  
poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 pm
There was more ball throwing at this booth, except instead of balls it involved beanbag bats. Sludge spent a few minutes admiring the little soft squishy things, before he threw it at one of the baskets.

At first he didn't think it had landed anywhere, but apparently it had, as he was given some prizes anyway.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Sludge
Prize Won: Ticket + Minipet
Minipet SN: poke mattix

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Grymoire rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 pm
More bats. He so didn't get what was with everyone here and bats. Bats were a snack back home and yet everyone here was playing around with them like they were pets.

Oh well.

He scooped up a little black beanbag with red button eyes before aiming for a small basket. Which he completely missed but his bat landed in what he thought was an empty space.

Turns out it was a basket. Who knew.

"Thanks." He actually smiled at the ghoul who handed over a minipet, another of the ticket things, and said he could keep the beanbag too.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Ceiliog
Prize Won: Ticket & booth minipet
Minipet SN: grymoire

NymiiNym rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:49 pm
Walking up, Naoki accepted the piggie beanbag and grinned as she tossed it. To her surprise, today was a much better day than the day before. Accepting the carnival ticket handed to her, the demon flutter her wings and bounced off.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Naoki Komishi (quest character)
Prize Won: Carnival ticket!
Minipet SN: yushika

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm
yylaayl
Quillan walked up to a rather quiet booth. He was handed a bean bag that was more sewn up that the others he'd seen, but still very adorable. With a slight toss, he threw the beanbag, which landed in a strangely shaped basket.

The best part was that he got to keep the beanbag! He was going to name it and take it to his dorm room and take good care of it ...

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Quillan
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: ---

Shyly--but friendly, because she was not completely oblivious to Quillan's admiration of the bats, and because she was always friendly--Catinka handed over a ticket.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
Ryou walked excitedly up to one of the more quiet booths. It was a bean bag toss. He wasn't particularly good at throwing so when the bean bag started going in an entirely different direction than where all the baskets were, he wasn't too surprised. What he was surprised about when the bean bag seemed to float in midair a centimeter or so above the ground. Apparently he had gotten it into an invisible basket?

He tucked his new nifty black bean bag bat under his arm and thanked the booth owners.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Ryou Kurosawa (quest character)
Prize Won: ticket + minipet
Minipet SN: Woody

Catinka answered that age old question: what is the sound of one hand clapping? In Catinka's case it was Catinka, unable to clap, instead excitedly saying "oh" as someone found the invisible basket.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:05 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Wally wasn't entirely sure what this booth was, but he made a happy noise as he was handed a bat beanbag. It was super cute. *A*

He tossed it towards the baskets as he saw a few others do, and it landed in a large basket that was kind of hard to miss.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Wally
Prize Won: Booth Minipet
Minipet SN: DarkHeartedSorrows

"Oh," said Catinka. "That was a very good shot. I tried that same basket, you know, before we got set up, and I ended up taking out the back wall."

Maybe not quite hard enough to miss, for someone like Tink.

She reached to untie one of the minipets hanging morosely along the top of the booth like plushies might have been elsewhere, their eyes grim and patient, and handed it over.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Steal
Shiki noted that this booth seemed kind of quite, and he headed to it with a bit more comfort than the others. The arctic kitsune looked over the bean bags then smiled as a green one was put in his hand. "Throw it..." He said softly before tossing the bag toward the baskets.

Ohh it hit a far one, how nice. He smiled and waved good-bye to his little bat. "Thank you.."

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Aoe Shiki
Minipet SN: Steal

"Oh," said Catinka, running after him. She pushed the bat into his hands with the ticket. "You can keep it," she said, beaming. "No need to say goodbye at all."

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:08 pm
Madness_insanity
Sucre thought this booth was waaaaay cute! She was excited to be handed a plushie with a pleading little bat face. She felt mildly bad for having to throw it around! She tried to hardest to not ruin it as she tossed the bat. She managed to get it into an odd shaped basket, somehow.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Sucre
Minipet SN: Madness

"That one's really hard to hit," said Tink, looking impressed as she handed over a ticket--and the bat, still intact and not damaged at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:10 pm
AnhikaJeanine
After her last fiasco Anna decides to be more careful in the next few booths she walks up to this one and after nodding to the booths inhabitants skims the rules. Not too hard she things reaching forward for her bean bag bat.
It was an angry looking little brown bugger who looked as determined as a bean bag bat could look. Anna smiled a tad at him.
Shaking her head she pulled back her arm and gave him a toss...

... She stared dumbfounded as her angry little brown bat popped neatly into the bowl labled "7" ... " Did I win something???" she shrieked.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Annalise Evangeline Daae
Prize Won: Minipet???
Minipet SN: Anhikajeanine

"Oh, oh!" said Tink. "Yes! One of these!"

There was a row of grim-faced minipets hanging from the top of the booth by little harnesses, their tiny paws dangling. She freed one, with difficulty. It looked somewhere between indignant and relieved as it was handed over.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:10 pm
catmagick
Alicia picked up a bean bag, this game was to cute not to play. She was rather surprised to actually get it in a basket.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Alicia Hale
Prize Won: carnival ticket
Minipet SN: catmagick

"Thank you for playing!" said the lamb-ghoul, as she handed over the bat and a ticket.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:11 pm
[A.V.]
A booth with cute little beany bag bats that she could KEEP.
Mayaa just couldn't say no!

She picked out a cute little patchwork one, and threw it, watching it land into a big basket. Yay!!! Did that count as a win?

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Mayaa
Prize Won: Minipet
Minipet SN: AliLV

Another minipet tasted freedom, released from its harness to be handed over as Catinka beamed with delight, oblivious to the treat's baleful stare.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:12 pm
shyanimegrl
((>u< rollin

<3 editteeedd))

Allie wanted to play all the things which means she wanted to play this!! She found in her possession now a black bat bean bag with a ribbon at one ear. She spent a questionable amount of time marveling at it before giving it a toss.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Alpinely
Prize Won: ticket
Minipet SN: shyanimegrl

Catinka looked flushed and shy, half-hiding behind Reese as the bats were admired. She managed to overcome her bashfulness long enough to hand over a ticket, before hiding her face in Reese's hair again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:15 pm
iloveyouDIE
Quote:
10 An invisible basket: you win a carnival ticket and booth minipet

Aisha was drawn to the adorable booth. All the baskets and hand made touches reminded her of home and it made her, briefly, miss her Papa. The ghouls running it seemed quiet but nice. Perhaps she would run into them again, later, when it was less busy. Calm and quiet friends were just what the the witch doctor ordered.

Aisha picked up a dark colored bean bag and squished it. He could go right next to her biker-ballerina-teddy bear she'd just gotten. Aisha took aim and tossed. At first she thought she missed but apparently INVISIBLE baskets were a thing!

Huzzah!

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Aisha
Prize Won: Minipet & ticket
Minipet SN: iloveyoudie

Catinka was delighted by a second invisible basket win--and strangely shy to hand over Aisha's ticket and to free another minipet for her, mumbling something tongue-tied and bashful that might have been "thank you."

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:17 pm
Chrystali

Adelaide adored the premise of the game, finding the bean bag bats absolutely perfect and wanting at least fifty more than the one she was allotted. The Nightmare made a pleased sound and squeezed the pink fabric generously between her hands, shimmying her hips and giving it a toss. Much to her surprise - or perhaps not, given the size of it - she landed the bean bag in the very large basket. Grinning, she bowed her head gratefully to the two running the booth. "Thank you~"

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Adelaide
Prize Won: Booth Minipet
Minipet SN: Chrys

"Oh, good!" said Catinka. "I was telling someone earlier that's the hardest one to hit," she added, somewhat mystifyingly.

Well, either way: Adelaide was handed a relieved-looking treat.

(HI CHRYS HOW ARE YOU)  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces