Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander ignored the waiter who was finally leaving them alone. He focused his attention on his boyfriend and squeezed his hand tightly.He didn't believe that Arron was completely fine but he didn't want to push him."Well okay if you say so. I'm just about done so Imnresdy to leave when you are."

Ooc:// Wow this is so short and bad I'm sorry.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron didn't feel well. He listened to the male and gently smiled but feeling the tight grip he yelped lightly. Arron was easily hurt and bruised. Hearing the male say that he was almost ready to go. "Okay...but do you mind driving? I don't feel well enough to drive."Arron said softly. He paid the check and looked down at his lap. This wasn't the best night and he blamed it completely on himself. When they left the restaurant he got in the other side of the drivers seat and gave the keys to his lover.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: its okay my post isn't the best either.⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:35 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I'm so sorry!" Said Lysander relaxing his grip on Arron's hanr after he yelped. Lysander forgot that Arron was easily bruised and he felt incredibly bad about that. The last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt Arron in anyway."Alright,no to problem. " Said Lysander calmy trying not to let his worry about Arron's health show. When they got to to the car Lysander took the keys from Arron and started the car. He out his own seatbelt on,gave Arron one last concerned look and then he started to drive Arron home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at his lover. It was a one hour drive home. However after a bit his head fell limply to the side. His small hand that had been on his lover's fell to the arm rest limply and cold and a streak of blood dripped from the corner of his small lips. His body was really weak and breathing was very heavy.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Sorry it's so short. Mew mew ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander felt Arron let go of his hand and he briefly looked at his lover who looked like death and there was blood dripping from his lips.Lysander almost lost control of the car but he took a deep breath and focused on the road. They were still about half an hours drive from Arron's house but the hospital was closer. So Lysander made an executive decision and changed the direction of the car,heading towards the hospital. He didn't think Arron could wait until they got home. Something could be seriously wrong considering his condition and Lysander was not about to lose the boy he loved. He knew that Arron might be upset with Lysander's decision but at this point he just wanted to make sure he was okay. They quickly got to the hospital parking lot. Lysander parked the car and picked up Arron, who felt very light and carried him inside. Lysander immediately got the attention of a nurse and soon they had put Arron on a stretcher and took him away from Lysander. Trying to remain calm he pulled out his phone and called Arron's mother to tell her what had happened.

Ooc:// Sorry if this is all over the place.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron didn't awaken even at the sudden jerk of the car and when he was picked up. He was very light for someone of his age. The nurse quickly took Arron away to the ER. The Doctor quickly went to see Arron but after a bit he came back out. "His body is very weak, him not resting caused him a lot of damage. called his mother but she told me that you guys weren't there and when I called Arron his phone was turned off." The doctor explained as he led Lysander to Arron's room. Arron rested on a medical bed with his pale mouth and nose covered by an oxygen mask"He will be staying for a while so I suggest you head home." The doctor added softly. The small ring that had been given to Arron was handed to Lysander by the nurse because they didn't allow any jewelry. Arron looked very weak and very pale and his breathing and heart beat were very weak as well

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander nodded at the doctor as he spoke to him and closed his hand tightly around the ring he handed to him. "If it's all the same to you I'll stay with him until his mother arrives." Said Lysander not really waiting for an answer from the doctor. He just pulled a chair from the corner of the room next to Arron's bed and sat down. There was no force in this world that would get him to move from Arron's bedside. Lysander looked down at Arron's pale face and he felt like crying. Arron looked so sick and there was nothing Lysander could do to help him. For the third time today Lysander felt like crying but he didn't. He was so tired and worried.He just slipped Arron's ring onto his finger and held Arron's frail and pale hand. Soon he rested his head on Arron's bed and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

The doctor knew and could see how much Lysander loved Arron so he accepted his request. "Alright but you rest as well, I'll have the nurse bring you a small bed. You can stay the night with him." The doctor said before he left. Arron slowly opened his pale eyes feeling a light pain. He gently looked at the sleeping Lysander and gently petted his head softly not wanting to wake him up. He looked around and gently pulled all the wires off of himself. He gently got up on his feet weakly and gently tried to get out of the room. "please...let me out I don't want to be here." Arron said desperately because he didn't want to be in the room anymore but his vision was completely blurred by how weak he was getting.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:50 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander found himself waking up slowly. His eyes rested on the empty bed he was sitting next to. Immediately he stood up from his chair panicking. He had chosen the chair because it was closer to Arron than the bed. But Arron wasn't in the bed. He was too weak to be moving around.Lysander turned to face the hospital room door and found Arron trying to leave. He gave a sigh of relief and walked over to Arron. He put a hand on Arron's arm."Arron please would you just lay down. You need to rest." Said Lysander gently pleading with him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron cried more as he sat on the floor. When he felt Lysander's touch he looked up and clung to him."Please...get me out of here..please I want to go home."Arron begged crying. He didn't like being there.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Sorry it's so short, my love.⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander sat down on the floor next to Arron and put his arms around him,hugging him to his chest."Arron it's going to be okay. I know you don't want to be here but it's the best place for you right now. We'll get you home in the morning." Said Lysander trying to calm him down. It broke his heart to hear Arron cry. But he was sick and he needed to stay in the hospital. "I'm here with you okay and I'm not leaving."

Ooc:// It's okay. Don't worry about it c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron cried more into his chest. He was shaking and had a high fever from crying do much. The doctor quickly came in and tried his best to calm Arron down but when he couldn't he quickly got a syringe ready with a strong sedative to calm and put Arron into a deep sleep. The nurse quickly helped hold him down to let the doctor give him the sedative. "Please...I...I want to go home..."Arron said softly but he slowly fell limp. The doctor put him into bed again and sighed softly as he tightly tied the strap so that he wouldn't get up again. "There..he won't get up again. We need to keep him calm." The doctor said as he connected the wires again.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:31 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander stood by helpless as the doctor strapped Arron into his bed. Lysander knew that Arron wanted to go home but he was sick and he needed to here. Lysander hated seeing Arron strapped in and wanted to take him home but he couldn't. He didn't know what to do and he felt so incredibly guilty. Just then Arron's mother came into the hospital room and immediately went to Arron's bedside. Lysander quickly filled her in on what had happened. Arron's mother looked like she was going to cry."Thank you for taking care of my boy Lysander. I think you should go home now and get some rest. You can come back tomorrow. Your father must be worried." Said Arron's mother Lysander wanted to argue with her but he knew she was right. He gave Arron's hand a squeeze and told him he would come back tomorrow. With that he left Arron's hospital room and headed to Arron's car,deciding to bring it back with him tomorrow. He quickly left before he changed his mind and stayed with Arron. He really did have to go home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:19 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron cried softly in his sleep. He didn't want to be there anymore. The doctor occasionally came to check on the Arron. By morning he was fine but he had been given tons of medication. "Just make sure that he takes the prescription as it is. It should help him a lot." The doctor said the next morning to Arron's mother. "Also make sure he rests as much as possible." The doctor added softly. Arron was still fast asleep.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander had only gotten about an hour's sleep last night. He had been too worried about Arron and guilty that he had left him in the hospital. The next morning he quickly showered and got dressed. His father was still asleep and the house ever since his mother died was too big and empty. That's why he usually spent most of his time at Arron's house. His father knew that Lysander was going back to the hospital to visit Arron. Lysander quickly got into Arron's car and drove to the hospital. Once he got there he parked the car and headed towards Arron's hospital room. His mother was there and she quickly gilled Lysander in on what the doctor had said. Lysander was just relieved that Arron was going to be okay. He sat down in a chair next to Arron's bed as his mother excused herself from the room. Lysander sighed and looked down at the sleeping Arron. He hoped Arron wouldn't be too upset with him when he woke up.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces