Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 am
"I'm glad you have seen sense." Ocelli retorted, her hackles up, tail still lashing. She would kill him if he pushed her, she would tear into his flesh, spill his hearts blood and then enjoy the glitter from his wings before they dried and turned to dust. And then she would find his family, she would hunt them down and do the same, and she would tell them exactly who had caused their demises as she did so..she shook herself from her thoughts and concentrated on her new toy.

"Are you afraid of me toy? You should be. And what I want is you to do as I say. Exactly. what. I. say." she said, reiterating her previous demands.

"You know you have to. Your family depends on it..." she stopped him, and pushed close to him.
"You may even learn to like everything I make you do. And even if you don't." she chuckled before adding;
"Who cares. You don't get a choice."

xXToxicIllusionsXx
No worries XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

Dally, get to like being a Toy, and doing as the female says. It was like a nightmare, but this was not one he would just awaken from in a cold sweat, no, this one was real. The poor stallion thought about if he could ever like this, maybe not, but playing the part to keep his family alive maybe.

"Afraid of you, not exactly. I know as long as I keep my wings nice and clean I can keep you happy, that is no reason to fear you." he said with a half knowing smirk, waiting to see the reaction of the beast. "I. Got. You. The. First. Time." he replied to her just as pronounced and slow as she had.

As he was pushed up against, he allowed it, and even went as far as to whiff and nose her cheek in a flirty manor. maybe the beast would not know what to do with kindness. Maybe if he caught her off guard, he will have a way to keep doing it in their future. Some way to get her back for the way he knows he will be treated.
"Then by all means my dear, show me what it is you wish of me. I am sure I can keep us both happy enough." His smirk goes from knowing to teasing in an instant before fading.

CitrusCupcake

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:39 am
Ocelli snorted, what was he trying to do? Was he trying to mask his fear by getting up in her space, trying to show that he could hold his own? She wasn't sure if that was good for him or not. Maybe it made him more interesting, maybe that meant as a toy he would have a longer 'lifespan'.

"Good." she said, her gaze steady, not flinching in the slightest, even though his finely pointed horn was close to her face.
"I don't like to repeat myself. It makes me bored. I kill the things that bore me."

That confused her, even went close to flustering her as Dalanis pushed closer and didn't back away. She hadn't been treated this way by a stallion, mostly because she hadn't searched for it, her toys had been her focus. She felt the temperature rise in her cheeks and she stepped away first, covering her confusion with a nasty snap.

"Get moving, the day is getting late and I need to hunt. You will wait in my home whilst I hunt." she snapped her spade tipped tail near his legs, motioning him in the direction she wanted him to travel.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
I think we can get close to winding this one up?

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff