Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] Cake Walk - OVER 'GRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:24 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 7th
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Dosvidaniya

Groaning, the strange skeletal green weirdo realized escape was inevitable at this point. Of course, simply walking away would never cross her mind, it was far to gone for that. Instead, she went on marching in a circle, vowing that when it came to her turn to receive the deadly tasty treat, she'd devise a way to counter its magic and thrust it back into the face of evil! "Ahahahhwayes! Just you wait, the clouds have opened and spoke to me. I AM ON TO YOU SPRINKLED BAKER!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Username: Antidia
Pae'il name: Drizelda

No one had come to her Archives booth with prize redemptions from the treasure hunt yet (it wasn't open, but she didn't know that) so she wandered over towards the sweet scents from Briosca's booth. CAKE!

After watching a few rounds to figure out what a cake walk actually was, the butterfly fae decided to join in and start walking with the rest of the participants.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Username: Tartara
Pae'il name: Adora

This was fun! A couple of times Adora had to catch herself before she started dancing to the beat. Couldn't let her dad know. It was bad enough she had a suspicion that he caught her smiling. Alas, the first round she was in she did not win. A rather green girl instead did. But the music started up again and she was making the circle again.

...What was wrong with that midnight haired adult. Screaming about opening clouds? There were some weird pae on the island...

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:11 am
1. Dai / Twinkleshine
2. Ala / Zaden
3. Fea / Dosvi
4. Dia / Drizelda
5. Tart / Adora

Her cakes were flying off the table and smiles were being passed around between winners and participants! What an amazing feeling this moment was for Bree! This is exactly what she had always dreamed of accomplishing. Except for the one she thought had been super excited about the event. Now she was getting odd looks from others and Bree silently hoped she'd get bored and leave. Wait, no, that was rude- CAKE FOR EVERYONE!

She went for another number, quicker than usual, she just wanted to see the giant smile on their face when they received their cake! "Number four!" she called out, pulling the cake off the table for the next Pae.

Antidia

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:28 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 8th, 2014
Username: Teigra
Pae'il name: Takeko

Before being trapped in her own booth (no one had shown up over there yet anyway), Takeko had decided to take the opportunity to explore the carnival a bit. She and Xiulan had shared a bite to eat, then gone looking around to see what other activities were available for the day.

Imagine the surprise at seeing a familiar face!

"Bree!" The angel strode over for a brief, but warm, hug. "I didn't expect to see you here! You're doing well, it seems?" she chuckled, taking a look at the on-going game. "Oh, you don't mind if I play, do you, dear?"

Leaving Xiulan to watch from close-by, she was relieved to note that the CaterPae seemed suitably distracted for the moment by the candy apple treat in her hands. Giggling like a young girl, Takeko skipped in to take her place in the circle of Pae.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 am
o0_Daisuke_0o
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8th August
Username: o0_Daisule_0o
Pae'il name: Twinkleshine

Second verse, same as the first. She's walking around and hopes to win a cake because cakes are yummy.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:57 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 8th
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Dosvidaniya

Another victim down! At this rate, there would be no one left! But she had managed to avoid being chosen thus far and she would continue to do so! No one could match the power of her good luck charms!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:51 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 8, 2014
Username: Oziandra
Pae'il name: Avidan

It hadn't taken much to lure Avidan in the direction of the cake walk. After all, cake was involved. Yes he was a grown man. Yes he was competing against children. But all's fair in love and baked goods. And besides, he might share if he won.  

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:02 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/8/2014
Username: Shicala
Pae'il name: Zaden

Zaden growled, what was all this stop and go stuffs... Why did they have to stop go so much! On the up side it seemed every time they stopped the one pae gave away a cake and it meant one less pae for there to possibly be..... Well until some other dumb pae butted into the circle. Zaden's eyes stayed glued on the pile of cakes as they once again started walking, maybe she could swipe a taste of those foodstuffs as she passed them... maybe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Pae'il name: Adora

Still nothing eh? She gave another glance to the side for her father, only to her surprise he wasn't there! Finally, she could enjoy herself. As the music started up again the hybrid began to dance to it. She had wanted to do this ALL game!  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 08.08.14
Username: Seruta
Pae'il name: Pinkie Pie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:57 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/9/2014
Username: Shicala
Pae'il name: Zaden

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:30 am
1. Teig / Takeko
2. Dai / Twinkleshine
3. Fea / Dosvi
4. Oziandra / Avidan
5. Ala / Zaden
6. Tara / Adora
7. Seru / Pinkie Pie

Bree jumped up and down excitedly when she saw a familiar angel heading her way, "Takeko!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around the others. "How are you!? Oh, yes, please join! And find me after so we can catch up??" she asked before letting the other go.

Wow! Look at all of the Pae! As some won, others appeared to take their spots. Some danced, some mealy plodded along, but she could see the sugar want in their eyes. This was going so well!

She pulled another number, "Seven!" she called, looking around for her next winner. She smiled brilliantly at the pink pae and held out a cake to her. "Congratulations!"

Seruta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 am
o0_Daisuke_0o
o0_Daisuke_0o
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 9th August
Username: o0_Daisule_0o
Pae'il name: Twinkleshine

Second verse, same as the first. She's walking around and hopes to win a cake because cakes are yummy.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 10 2014