Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Arranged Randomly OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

I love you siggy lol So pumped for August 23!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 pm
Not sure when I'll have a post up I had surgery today and the pain killers make me out of it. Soon as I can I'll start up again I shall be reading.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 pm
DeathAngelLe
Not sure when I'll have a post up I had surgery today and the pain killers make me out of it. Soon as I can I'll start up again I shall be reading.

oh wow, no definitely take your time. fell better!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:38 am
Hey guys smile So, I prettied up my plot a little bit for Arranged Randomly and gave it a different name as a public rp. It is called Disney's Legacies, and like I said I redid a couple things, rules included.

If anybody is interested in joining me in the public rp please feel free (but take a peek at the rules, a few small things have changed). I also give a better description of where the Kingdoms are (I used the World Map of Disney pic), and a better description of the castle.

Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

Shifting Fool

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

Angel-Kami-Sama

Aura_Anoushka

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:14 pm
Aura_Anoushka

Question. Do the servants go to the royal dinner as well? Just curious if its mandatory for them as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:23 pm
DeathAngelLe
Aura_Anoushka

Question. Do the servants go to the royal dinner as well? Just curious if its mandatory for them as well.

Yes, sorry. The dinners are for everybody to mingle, though they also have to dress proper.  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm
lol wow I didn't realize at first how blunt I've made Asha, but at least I'm consistent and it's not just to Aksha lol

Also, I'm super excited to say we've filled all the Royalty rolls and with perfect gender equality! The position of servants are still available for taking unless you specifically want your character never to have a personal servant. Please let me know if this is true so I can remove that families name from the available servants list.

Can't wait to see where this goes! I'm also up for any ideas of main plot conflict for once the story gets rolling. Personal drama is great but lets see if we can come up with a good plot movement later

Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

Shifting Fool

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 pm
Ivoryy_Coated_Stars

Sorry! I had forgotten about that last bit in the excitement of posting! I swear I didn't mean to sweep past Xia sweatdrop  

Aura_Anoushka

User 36706949

Sugary Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm
I've been itching to add a new character! Seeing that all of the royals have been taken, I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a male servant? If so, just shoot me a message and we can work out details. smile

Aura_Anoushka

Deathangelle

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Ultimate Holly

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 pm
Sure I would be completely fine that! Just message the person who plays the character you want your new one to serve and check with them to get stories aligned, etc. smile

Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

Shifting Fool

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

Aura_Anoushka

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 pm
Aura_Anoushka
Ivoryy_Coated_Stars

Sorry! I had forgotten about that last bit in the excitement of posting! I swear I didn't mean to sweep past Xia sweatdrop

Lol it's cool, The responses have kinda been on top of eachother so I totally understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 pm
Dear god I go away to celebrate my sister's birthday and you guys already fill up like three new pages.. Slow down, please? I'm so damn lost now and I'm just feeling extremely discouraged.. I wanna stick in with this RP.. And I come back from the fun-ness to see 25+ notices, with almost all of them from this darn RP.. Wow.. So like uhh.. Because of that I'll try to post but it may be lost or something.. A quick summery or something, please?

Aura_Anoushka

KamiGearX

Dissected Princess

DeathAngelLe

GrayEnvy

Shifting Fool

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Angel-Kami-Sama

Ultimate Holly

ben9x

shabatha

No Smoking Period

Yuiki the Bone King

Yuiki the Bone King

Obsessive Astronaut

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 pm
Yuiki Kiryu
Dear god I go away to celebrate my sister's birthday and you guys already fill up like three new pages.. Slow down, please? I'm so damn lost now and I'm just feeling extremely discouraged.. I wanna stick in with this RP.. And I come back from the fun-ness to see 25+ notices, with almost all of them from this darn RP.. Wow.. So like uhh.. Because of that I'll try to post but it may be lost or something.. A quick summery or something, please?

Aura_Anoushka

KamiGearX

Dissected Princess

DeathAngelLe

GrayEnvy

Shifting Fool

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Angel-Kami-Sama

Ultimate Holly

ben9x

shabatha

No Smoking Period

Welcome Back!

So according to what has happened. Supper has started! The doors opened and everyone entered. Not but ten minutes after the start, a pair start to dance to some music that is playing by instruments that are by themselves. Darian's servant broke a glass of wine and so Darian and Madeliene cleaned it up. Afterwards, Darian and Alexander started to play on the instruments, causing all the other royals to start to dance.

I may have missed some things... But that should be about the gist of it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 pm
Everyone is at the dinning hall to eat but instead of eating people are dancing at the moment. So working up the appetite first.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 pm
Yuiki Kiryu

Aura_Anoushka

KamiGearX

Dissected Princess

DeathAngelLe

GrayEnvy

Shifting Fool

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Angel-Kami-Sama

Ultimate Holly

ben9x

shabatha

No Smoking Period